For the rush of it.

By stfudania

Melanie is your average American beauty. Except, she has an attraction to forbidden relationships. Just the t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

11 0 0
By stfudania

TRIGGER WARNING- CONTENT REFERRING TO SEXUAL ABUSE IS DISPLAYED. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THOSE THINGS. 
"Its just this game I like to play. Your mom loved playing it." He whispers.

"What game grandpa? I want to play!" I exclaim.

"Come here." He sits me on his lap, his hands straight on my bare thighs. His fingers slowly caressing the exposed skin.

"All you have to do is stay really still, and really quiet. And never tell anyone about our little game." I was beginning to feel funny. I couldn't explain how I felt. I felt like I had to run, like I needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Robert where's Melanie?" I hear my mom call out. He quickly gets up and turns on some cartoons.

"She's right here. Your mother left her with me for ten minutes while she ran outside to the neighbors." He says cooly.

"Alone? With you?" She whispers. She immediately grabs me and holds me in her arms, tightening her grip around me.

"You stay away from my daughter. Don't you ever go near her again do you hear me? Ever! And tell my mother that me and Melanie will never be coming here again." He doesn't say a word.

She stomps out the house tears streaming her eyes.

"Baby?" She turns to me after placing me in the front seat.

"Yes mommy?"

"What you'd do with Robert today hun?" She sends me a reassuring smile.

"Well, before you came we were going to play a game. He said you loved playing the same so that made me even more excited to play!" I say.

She turns pale, all color leaving her appearance.

"That fucking piece of shit!" She yells. She looks at me, tears still falling.

"I'm sorry baby. Mommy didn't say that OK?"

"Why are u crying mommy? Did I do something wrong?" I ask. I wanted to cry to.

"Oh, baby no. No, no. In my eyes you could never do any wrong." She leans in for a hug and hugs me like if it was the last time she was going to hug me.

"I'll be right back honey, ok. You stay here." She says through clenched teeth. I wouldn't admit but my mom was scaring me.

From the car I hear yelling and clattering of numerous pots and pans. Robert comes out clenching his head with red liquid dripping down his shirt.
Mommy runs passed him quickly into the front seat, driving off in seconds.
I stare at her. Blood stained her shirt.

"Mel!"
"Melanie wake up your having a bad dream." I gasp for air looking at the faces around me. A nurse and Ryan stand on my bed side. My room mate is wide awake staring wide eyed.

"Fuck I can't breathe." I whisper through pants.

"Night terrors?" Ryan asks.

"More like night memories. I need to talk to my mom. I didn't know about this until someone told me about it and it...flipped a switch. Like if I was hiding that deep in my mind." I stray tear falls down my cheek.

"Mel do you want to talk about it?" I hesitate but then nod my head slowly. Ryan gestures for me to follow him across the hall into the doctors office.

"What happened?" He says as we take a seat. This room was frozen.

"I had a dream. I remembered something from my childhood. I was about 5? Maybe 6? I don't know." I run through the dream and everything that happened and how the dream came only after Joseph told me about the cases against my mom.

"Hm," Ryan rubs his beard and pulls up his glasses. "You might need to call your mother about this."

"I will first thing in the morning." I sigh and get up, giving Ryan a small smile before getting up and going to my room to fall back asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 58 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
177 8 8
Melanie is a shy girl with a very kind yet soft heart. She just started her first job at a Café and is really excited about how she will start her fi...
4.3K 159 10
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S N E X T G E N - book four, can be read as stand alone. It's very clear to see where Ace Bishop gets his hockey skills...
1K 227 24
Hannah's new home hides a chilling secret: a hidden portal leading to its past. There, she meets Nathan, a boy cursed by his witch mother to find lov...