Engaged to the School's Bad B...

By Angel_Lyrics

This is a story of a wallflower and a bad boy.Marie is the Wallflower.Seth your bad boy.One day they get lock... More

Chapter one
Chapter three .
Chapter four
Chapter five .
Chapter six.
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter two .

4.8K 102 25
By Angel_Lyrics

Chapter two .

Marie's pov.

I wake up to the smell of bacon . I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. Seth is cooking bacon . The twins are sitting on the counter and Luke is laying on the table holding his head but most importantly Seth is cooking BACON!!!! Anyone that knows me knows that I have a very unhealthy love for bacon almost as unhealthy as bacon itself.

" Oh my god is that Bacon." I yell .

" Ow my head ."says Luke . I start jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes its bacon. Sorry about Luke he decide to get wasted last night and now has a head ache . The twins I have no clue what they are doing ." Says Seth casually.  I'm am solely focused on that bacon right now.

" Well I don't care . Just give me some Bacon !" I yell. See what I mean about unhealthy love for bacon.

"OW The Head . " Says Luke. I stick my tongue out at him. 

" No this is my bacon ." Says Seth. I give him puppy dog eyes . I'm gonna get that bacon.

" Please ." I say extending the e at the end.

" Fine. Just stop with the puppy dog eyes . Their killing me ." says Seth . I stop the puppy dog eyes and start doing a happy dance around the kitchen. Resulting in the boys laughing at me but I don't care cause I get bacon.

" Here you go . " Says Seth setting down a plate of bacon on the island . I pick it up and skip around eating bacon til I find the living room. I should have explored the house yesterday but I was still pretty mad and I drew most of my time away. I turn on the TV, to cartoons of course . I laugh at the show, which is Adventure time. Finn and Jake are so funny .

" YEA CARTOONS ! " Yell the twins in unison . I roll my eyes at them and  laugh.

"Heck yea now sit down and shut it . " I say. They run to the couch. I am sitting on the floor . I finish the bacon and set the plate aside. I get absorbed in to the TV.

" What are you guys doing ? " ask Seth . I jump and scream . Shit where did he come from. I place my hand over my heart and start breathing heavily.

"What Its not like your watching a scary movie ." says Seth  confused as to why I jumped.

" You just scared me." I say  relaxing.

" Cartoons . Really?" Ask Seth looking at the TV.

" Yes .Now shut it and or sit down ." Says The twins .

" Lets get out of here bed head ." Says Seth ruffling my hair. I swat his hands away.  We may be getting married by he doesn't have to touch me.

" No I wanna watch cartoons." I say crossing my arms and pouting. Seth picks me up and carries me out of the room. I struggle to get out of his arms.

" You got to get ready for lunch our parents are coming over ." Says Seth .

" I don't wanna see my parents, right now. " I say . To be honest I'm still quiet mad at them.

"But you got to. Now get ready ." Says Seth Setting me down in front of the stairs . I run up the stairs and in to our room . I find what I want to wear . Its a floral pint dress with a sweet heart neck line and a Leather jacket , that I stole from Seth. Evil yes I know. To be fair we are going to be married so I can take what I want of his.  I put on black flats and curl my hair. What I wanna look nice for Seth's parents its the first time I'm meeting them, in a good setting that is. I start heading down stairs . " Danny Get out of my house !" Yells Seth . Why the hell is my ex here?

" Not till I get my girl ."Yells Danny. I quickly head towards the yelling.

" Your not getting her. She's Mine ." Yells Seth . I run into the kitchen . Are they fighting over me? It's no secret Danny and I dated but he's horrible.

"Shut it she'll never be yours ." Sneers Danny. The two start to fight. Seth suddenly shifts into a huge wolf . What the hell a wolf? I scream in panic. Both the boys look at me. That's when I faint.

Seth's Pov .

When I was young around ten . I saw a beautiful girl . My wolf called out mate as soon as I set my eyes on her . Her name  is Marie . I convinced my parents to get her parents to have us get married when we are older.Pretty bold for a ten year old. When I first shifted my wolf would howl her name. Now that I'm engaged to her my wolf has quieted his howls some what. Sadly she just found out I'm a werewolf and fainted . Danny ran out . Wimp. I shift back and get some clothing on. I start trying to wake Marie up . I have to  get her up before our parents get here.

" Marie Get the Hell up ." I yell . She wakes up with a jolt . Her eyes dart around  in fear.

" Did That just happen ?" She ask in a panicked voice. I could lie to her and say that it didn't but what kind of wolf would I be if I lied to my mate.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do ." I say giving her a side smile .

" Yea A lot ." She says . I help her up on her feet . She brushes herself off.

" Well I'm a werewolf and you are my mate. Not much to explain . " I say nervously. 'Dumb ass she's not gonna know what a mate is.' my wolf growls at me.

" Wait whats a mate ? '' She ask confused . ' Aw she's so cute when she's confused .' says my wolf . ' Couldn't agree more .' I say . 'Still a dumb ass.' He says.

"Soulmate. I found out when I was ten ." I say .

'' Wait a soul mate as in your other half ?" She ask still confused. I don't think it's set in just yet.

" Yes and your mine ." I say.

"Wow that's a lot to take in. " she says taking a step back.

"I know .Got any questions ? " I ask . I just have to try and be understanding as she is a human.

"Nope ." She says . The door bell rings . It's like she knew they would  come. I can smell their scents threw the door. The questions will come soon enough.

"That's our parents ." I say . I run to the front door and greet our parents. " Marie come here ." I yell . She walks out of the kitchen. She looks a bit calmer than before. Get a woman who can do both I guess.

"Hello. Mom Dad. You must be Seth's parents ." Says Marie greeting her parents and then turning to my parents.

" Hi . I'm Katy and this is my husband , John . Your so Beautiful. " Says my mom pulling Marie in to a tight hug . She hugs back briefly. 

" God don't crush my wife ." I say. Marie blushes . My mom lets go of her.

" So you have accepted the marriage ? " ask Marie's mom , Heather . Marie nods still blushing . She kinda has to considered the legal action in place. I hope she can fall in love with me.

" Boy if you hurt my little girl I will kill you. " states her Dad , George . He's protective of his little girl. I hope I can protect a little girl one day.

"I got it sir .'' I say .

" Dad, Don't threaten my husband ." She says rolling her eyes at her father's protectiveness.

" Sorry Sweetie . Its my job . " says George .

" Yea whatever ." She mumble. I laugh at her .

'' So whats for Lunch ? " Ask my mom. Shit I totally for got to make lunch .

" Um I forgot to make lunch . I got into an argument ." I say rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I knew you would so I made a picnic . " Says my mom . She runs out side and brings back a picnic basket .

" Lets go in the back yard ." suggest Marie .God I love her .

Marie's Pov.

We had a great lunch with our parents . Now their gone and I'm sitting in the kitchen . It's a lot to take in and I'm still confused about everything. Things seem to be happening so fast and the fact Seth is a werewolf is adding on top of everything.

" Wow that was fun . " says Seth .

" Yea I love your parents . " I say .

" You know what I love ? " He ask hugging my from behind .

" What ?" I ask .

" You ." He whispers In my ear . I blush . He kisses my check . I blush more . God I've been blush a lot today . Seth starts kissing my jaw and neck . I laugh .It tickles . Then out of no where Seth starts ticketing my side . 

" Stop ." I laugh .He starts tickling me more . I end up on the floor, laughing and begging him to stop. My face turns red and I start crying because I'm laughing so much . "Come on please stop ." I say still laughing .

" NO! "He yell .

"Please I'm dying here . " I laugh . Seth finally stops after another five minutes of tickling me . I catch my breathe. Seth is hovering over me . " Why did you do that ? " I ask .

" Cause I wanted to ." says Seth smirking . I lean up to Seth and kiss him . He kisses me back . We get interrupted by the twins . I don't know why I kissed him I just did. I feel like I'm giving in to the beast almost.

"Ew Kissing scene . "says Derek . This isn't a movie.

" Am I right ." says Duke .

" Shut it you two ." says Seth . I can only tell the twins apart because Duke has snake bites.

" Wait till you two find your mates you'll be whipped ." I say laughing . Oops I don't even know if they are werewolves.

" Wait how does she know about that . "They both say in unison . Yes I didn't fuck up.

"They are idiots ."  I mumble to myself .  They should have known Seth would have told me. Seth laughs .

" Doff and doff double I told her ." says Seth standing up . He helps me into my feet . I brush myself off.

" Well cartoons are off and we are hungry ." Says Derek .

" Yea super hungry . "says Luke walking in. I roll my eyes that the boys . Seth keeps nibbling on my ear .  I start swatting at his face to make him stop.

''Seth stop ." I say pushing his face away from me .

" Can't help myself ." He says blushing lightly.I kiss his check . The twins look totally grossed out .My phone rings .

" Hey have you seen my phone ? " I ask .

 "Here I've been hiding it from you . " says Seth handing me my phone . I answer it .

" Girl Where Have you been ! " I hear Hope and Grace yell into my ear . They are gonna freak when I tell them the stitch.

" Ow my ear . I met my husband and we are living together ." I say . They both scream . God  theses two can be loud . They are best friends and sisters .Twins . They did freak out like I said they would. I wonder how they are gonna react when I tell them its Seth.

" Who the heck are you marring ? " They both ask .

"Seth Jonhson. " I say .

"Wait he lives next to us we are so coming over . "says Grace. They hang up and barrage in. I run to them .

"Hi Chica's ." I say . They hug me . Derek and Duke come in to the hall way where we are at .

" Whats up with all the girls hugging in here ? " ask Derek .

"Don't we get some sugar ? "Ask Duke . The girls stop hugging me and get an evil look in their eyes . They walk up to Derek and Duke and smack them upside the head . Grace smacks Duke and Hope smacks Derek .I laugh. Duke pins Grace up against the wall. " You shouldn't have done that ." Duke says . Grace being the brave girl she is laughs in his face . Derek is blushing like crazy.

" Oh my god . Seth get in here." I yell .Seth runs in . " Look . "I say pointing at the group of twins . Seth starts laughing like crazy . " I think the twins will be whipped pretty soon . " I say . Then out of no where Derek kisses Hope. "Aw " I say . Hope pulls away and blushes . Now both Hope and Derek are blushing like crazy.

" I um Can I um talk to you outside ? "ask Derek to Hope. Hope nods. Derek pulls her to the back yard . Duke and Grace are in an evil staring contest .  At least she didn't she see Derek kiss Hope.

"Okay break it up and go talk . " says Seth .

" Fine . Lets go talk . "say Duke . Grace grumbles and follows him in to a room . Seth chuckles and hugs me from behind . I sigh .This is great my two best friends are mates to Derek and Duke . Wow Life has turn around and upside down . Lets see how this goes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 5.2K 44
Sapphire is a good girl, good grades, good reputation, she is the 'nerd' in school as people call her. She has only one true best friend and she has...
353K 7.9K 22
When Bella's father invites the neighboring pack to join them for a week, she finds her mate. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT...
373K 5.3K 8
Aina just moved to a new town with her foster family, she also just started a new school full of what?... Wolves? And to top it all off she's just fo...
8.1K 332 26
I looked into his eyes and Cammie screamed mate. AGAIN? I've heard of a second chance mate, but why was mine the SAME PERSON? Can 3 girls accept the...