Adopted By Muke

De Allena5SOS

"So... You're telling me that this all was a dare? On top of that, you only kept me here longer because it br... Mais

Adopted by Muke
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-one

3.5K 137 50
De Allena5SOS

Katelyn's point of view

"What do you need here?" He asked as I looked around. I went towards the acoustic guitars and then grabbed one. "I thought you don't play?"

"I don't." I said and tried to remember a chord. "Uh, let's try uh G." I said and placed my fingers on what I believe was the right strings.

I pushed down and it was so much easier than the guitar I was forced to play in my old school. I strummed and it sounded fine. "It's not for me." I said and checked the price. It was only a hundred and fifty dollars.

I handed it to Michael and he looked at it. "Is it for Jacob?" He asked and I nodded before going to the counter. I picked up a black capo and then grabbed about five picks. "Doesn't he have one?"

"No." I said and he looked at me confused. "His step-dad owns one, but he doesn't. He wants his own." I said and the guy at the counter looked at me.

"I know who you are." He said and I smiled as I put the things on the table. "You don't seem like the type." He said as he rang up the items.

"Oh, this too sir. Can we get a case aswell?" Michael asked and he nodded as he rang it up. I opened my wallet and then set the two hundred dollars on the counter.

"Where did you get that?" Michael asked and looked at me. He had a risen eyebrow and a hand on his hip.

"Remember that time I went shopping with Bry? Yeah, I didn't spend a penny that you gave me." I said and the man rang it all up.

Michael handed him the guitar and the man gave me a small bag. I thanked him and he left with the guitar. "This is really sweet of you, you know that right?"

"Yeah." I said and nodded. "I just hope he likes it." I said and he nodded ages the man came back.

He gave us the case, which had the guitar in it, and we thanked him. "Merry Christmas, have a nice day!" I beamed happily and he chuckled.

We left the store and I set both of the items in the back seat with my small suitcase. I closed the door and then got in the front. "I have ribbon at the house if you want to out a bow on it or something."

"That sounds like a plan." I said and nodded. "It's red?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I'll do that."

"Time to go to my parents' house." He said slowly and I smiled smally. "I have about a thousand in my wallet, that should be enough for them."

"You don't have to give them money you know. It's your money that you worked hard for. Your their son, not their own personal bank." I said and he laughed as I looked at him.

"It's fine. They need it." He said and I just nodded, not wanting to argue sith something that clearly was not any of my business. "You can call them by their names if you'd like, it's Daryl and Karen."

"Got it, I just got comfortable with calling you dad, grandpa and grandma is going to be weird." I said and he nodded. "Wait, should I have gotten them a present?"

"No, it's okay." He said and I nodded. "This five hundred is from the both of us. It's a present in itself so don't worry about it."

"Okay good. I'm broke." I said and laughed. "Oh, Avril Lavigne? Don't mind if I do." I said and turned the radio on.

"We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it." I sang with Michael as I drummed on my lap. "All the memories so close to me just fade away, all this time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending."

"This is a terrible time to being it up, but this is my theme song. When I ran away from the house, this song was always playing in my head." I said and he nodded. "I'm obsessed with this song."

"It's nice to know that you were there, thanks for acting like you cared, and making me feel like I was the only one," Michael sang and I just played the invisible drums along to this song.

"It's nice to know we had it all, thanks for watching as I fall, and letting me know we were done." I finished and Michael laughed ad I continued to play my invisible drumset.

"You sure you're not Ashton's long lost sibling or something?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Who knows?" I said and laughed as he pulled into a neighborhood. I hummed to the last of the song and I looked at Michael. "I miss the drumset."

"We'll be home soon enough, then you can jam out on Ashton's set." He told me and I nodded as I hummed. "Come on." He said as he parked the cat.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and then grabbed my small suitcase. I followed him up to the door and stood beside him as he unlocked the door.

I followed him inside and I heard a heels. They weren't mine because I was standing still. "Michael?" I heard a woman asked and she stopped in front of me. "Baby, she's beautiful."

"Thanks." I said and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, slightly confused because Michael said his mum was a bit rude.

"Who is?" I heard a male voice and Karen, I assume, let go of me. "Oh my Michael, she's a bit young don't you think? Anyways, I'm glad you realized that stupid crush wasn't going to last. Come here darling."

"What?" I asked confused and looked at Michael who seemed as if he wanted to pass out. "What's going on?"

"She's not my girlfriend, or wife, or anything if the sort." Michael said and his parents looked taken back. "She's Luke and I's daughter. I told you about her."

"Did you?" Daryl asked and I looked at the floor. "Oh yeah, Kate right? I remember. So you're still with that boy?"

"Of course." Michael said and I stood awkwardly. "Go out your bag in the guest bedroom, I'll get this set straight. It's weird and awkward."

"Everything is weird and awkward." I said and he rolled his eyes. "How do I know which one is the guest room?"

"It's the open one." Karen said without looking at me. I nodded and wheeled my suitcase to the hallway. I walked into the only open room and set my bag in there.

I looked into a mirror and flattened my skirt out a bit before fixing the black and gold bow in my hair. I pulled my sleeves down and then left the room.

"Mum, dad, come on. At least be nice to her. She's an amazing girl and maybe it's weird because I'm nineteen with a fourteen year old kid but just deal with it. Let's just have a nice week." I heard Michael say to his parents.

"Fine. Do you have the-"

"Yes, here's five hundred." Michael said and I tapped Michael's shoulder as he pulled his wallet out. "Yeah?" He asked and I stood awkwardly in front of his parents.

"Can I use your phone?" I asked and he nodded. He handed me it and I thanked him before looking over at the living room.

I sat down on the couch and then turned his phone in, unlocking it easily. I went on snapchat and then took a video.

"Hi guys," I said and waved. "It's Katelyn here and I'm at Michael's house right now." I said and I could feel their eyes on me.

"It's awkward. I don't know way to do." I whispered and then giggled. I began to mess around with the new updates and then Michael appeared behind me.

"Ahh," he said and a rainbow began to spill from his mouth. "I'm a unicorn." He said and I laughed as I did the same.

"Come on, stop using social media and talk. Interact with human kind." Michael said and I nodded as I waved.

"Bye guys." I said and then ended it. I turned the phone off after I posted it and Michael looked at me.

"Come on, you guys never got introduced properly." He said and I nodded as I stood up.

I followed him and his parents stood in the kitchen. "Hi um uh, I'm Katelyn." I said and they looked at me.

"Karen."

"Daryl."

I looked at Michael and he was giving his parents a slight glare. They sighed and introduced themselves with a greeting and a 'Merry Christmas'. It was so fake and forced, I nearly cringed.

"Wow." Michael muttered and I shrugged. "Maybe you should have gone with Luke or Calum or even Ashton. I'm sorry love. I just thought my parents would enjoy meeting you."

"It's fine." I said and looked at Michael. "Don't worry about it. Maybe I can break the ice."

"I doubt it."

"So uh, what do you do for work?" I asked them and they looked at me. "This is a nice house, and it must take a lot to keep it."

"I work with trains and he's a manager at a shopping warehouse." Karen said nonchantly and I nodded.

"Lunch?" Daryl asked us and Michael nodded along with his mum. "Katelyn?"

"Sure." I said awkwardly and he nodded. I followed Michael back into the living room and he groaned.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded ands he grabbed the remote. He turned the TV on and then scrolled through the movies.

"Home Alone?" I asked and he nodded quickly before putting it on and turning it up.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and laughed a bit as the kid shaved his face and then smacked his cheeks. Michael chuckled and Michael's phone buzzed.

"Hold on." He said and paused the movie and he answered his phone. "Hello?" He asked as I sat up straight.

"I'm at my parents' house right now." Michael said and then furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not flying down to LA because a girl rejected you. I thought I told you not to contact me, I hate you."

"No, fix your own broken heart. Why not try forcing another little girl to give you head because your pathetic ass can't get any." Michael said then hung up. "I don't fuck with people who hurt my loved ones." He aaid and kissed my head.

"I can see that." I said and laughed as he started the movie again. "Thanks Michael. You're the best." I said and he just shrugged as he gave me a side hug.

"No one is gonna hurt you. I won't let them." He said and laughed. "You're just a little girl trying to make people happy. You don't deserve to have assholes in your life."

"Hey, they make good role models though. Just don't do what they're doing and you're good." I said and he laughed while nodding.

-

Question of the chapter:

- Is Michael a good dad?

Author's answer:

- I think so myself aha.

Reader's answer:

-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

203K 8.1K 35
"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool."
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...
1M 31.9K 60
"I was nothing but a publicity stunt? Something to keep your band from hitting rock bottom? W-What?" "We're sorry-" "You're not. You don't care. If y...
4.6K 325 49
"Do you love me?" "Yes, of course I love you. I'll always love you." "Then why doesn't it feel like you do?"