The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 17

37.4K 1.1K 54
By princess_anabel

                       (Eva's POV)

               I woke up seeing this bright light that was hitting my face. You know when you're sleeping and someone turns on the light to your room and you can see it without opening your eyes? That's how I felt.

I looked around and saw that I was in this meadow. And let me tell you it was beautiful. There were blue and purple flowers everywhere. With patches of the green grass, and some yellow little flowers too.

Trees were spread throughout the horizon, and the sun was shining through them. The sky was a baby blue and it was clouded with beautiful clouds. It smelt like rain, and flowers. If this was heaven I wouldn't mind staying here forever.

Since I'm still laying down I can see that I'm in a turquoise silk dress, with white shoes but I have my necklace on. My hair is straighten, and I feel more alive than ever.

A rustling sound had me looking to my left to see Nate laying down still unconscious.

"Nate? Nate!" Running over to him and kneeling so I can shake him awake.

"Nate cmon wake up, please."

Nothing.

"Nate please! I need you." I say barely whispering. A tear slips out and I put my head in my heads and cry.

"Eva?" I snap my head to a now confused looking Nate.

"Nate! Thank god." I say throwing my arms around his stomach as he try's to hug me back.

"Eva where are?" He says looking around.

"I don't know. I've only been up for about 5 minutes."

He nods his head and takes another look around but then ends up back at me.

"Nice dress." He says smirking.

Everyone knows I hate wearing dresses. I only where them if it's necessary but I rather stick to pants and a t-shirt.

"Shutup. You don't look to bad yourself." He looks down and rolls his eyes.

Nate's wearing a suit and tie with really expensive shoes and his favorite watch. Nate doesn't like dressing fancy, but like me he does when it's necessary.

"Eva? Where's everyone else?"

And it just hit me. I was so worried about the scenery that I just remembered what happened at the house.

"I don't.. I don't know. Nate you think they're ok? What do you think happened at the house!? God, what if they took them!?"

"Eva, EVA. Relax, ok? We can't panic now. We should go look for them. " Nate says standing up. Pulling myself together I take his hand and we go in search for our family.

"Dannnnnnnnyyyyyy?" I scream. Nothing. I look at Nate and he
Looks just as worried.

"Alex man! You here?!" Nothing.

"Dad?!" We both scream and again nothing.

"Dammit. This can't be happening." Nate says more to himself.

"Is anyone thereeee?" I scream and nothing.

"Nate, what do we do?"

"We keep looking. We'll probably have to walk a few miles to see if we can find anyone. Someone has be near by."

I nod my head knowing that's it our best option. We start walking towards the sun since it's just tress behind us.

It's been awhile now since we've been walking and we've ended up deeper in the forest.

I look over at Nate to see he's off in his own little world. I wonder where my brothers are. Dad too. If they're ok, or if they're in trouble.

No I can't think like that. I need to believe and stay confident that they could handled themselves.

But Why did they leave Nate and I alone or well, together? Together alone, I guess. But still what the hell is going on?

"Nate?"

"Hmm?" He says not looking at me.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

He stops walking and I can tell he's thinking again.

"Picking you up after the loud noise because you passed out. Why?"

"Just wondering. I was hoping this was all a dream and that maybe Danny and Alex tricked us or something." I say Half smiling thinking about my idiot brothers.

"I wish it was Eva, I wish it was. But we should keep going it's starting to become dark. If anything we'll probably camp out somewhere."

We start to head off deeper into the forest hoping to find some type of shelter for the night.

"Look, there's a willow tree. We'll use that for tonight. It'll hide us and keep us warm."

The willow tree is beautiful. The biggest one I've ever seen. It's long trails of leaves that hang low to the ground, the giant hole that was going to be used as a cave for Nate and I was huge! It was just beautiful.

"I'll go get stuff for a fire, stay here and see if you could find any water or food. " Nate said looking off into the distance.

"Ok but don't be gone for too long. It's already dark. 10 minutes tops ok?"

I'm scared for my brother. What if something happens to Nate I don't know what I'd do. He must've seen it because he came over to me and hugged me as tight as he could.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you or me ok? We're in this together. 10 minutes tops." He kissed the side of my head and started to walk off until I couldn't see him anymore.

Ok so I need food and water. I look around and notice a lot of bushes maybe they have berries.

So I start there and notice there isn't anything until I see this one bush with strawberries in them. Jackpot! Running towards the bush I see it's just a patch of strawberries everywhere.

Ok what do I use to put them on? Looking around I don't see anything but big leaves and bamboo. Maybe I can make a basket out of them so that's what I do. I gather eight pieces of very large leaves. I think they're called banana leaves? Who knows and who cares.

Realizing the bamboo is way to thick to snap in half I use this sharp rock that I found on the floor and decided to use that as a hammer. Finally getting it to break open I use the bamboo string and punch holes in the banana leaves using a twig so that it'll stay.

I feel like an old lady sewing. But it doesn't matter because my basket looks pretty good. It's big enough for the strawberries to fit so it'll do. Nate should be back by now.

"Nate?" Nothing. Ok another 5 or 10 minutes and then you can freak out. Taking calming breaths I decide to go back to the strawberries.

I finally found the bush just as Nate came into view.

"Oh thank god! You said 10 minutes Nate!"

He drops everything he's holding and brushes off his suit.

"Sorry, I really couldn't find anything to start the fire with over here so I had to go deeper which was good because I found two sharp rocks and some twigs. Did you find water or something to eat?"

"Yea. I found this strawberry bush over here. I had to make a basket first so we didn't need to come back and forth to get more. And the bamboo has like some type of juice in it that pandas drink so I'm guessing we can use that." I say holding up the basket and bamboo to show Nate.

He walks over and starts to examine it for himself.

"Banana leaves and bamboo. Nice thinking Eva! Im going to start this fire ok? Join me when you're done."

"Ok. Tell me if you need help."

"Me? Need help? Please, I'm awesome." Nate walks cockily away. Watch him not even know how to start it.

Giggling to myself I decided to start picking my berries.

30 minutes later.

I finally picked out the last strawberry and look over to see Nate has started the fire and used logs as a sitting bench.

Picking up my basket and the bamboo I head over to Nate when he looks up from the fire and smiles at me.

"Dinner is served." I say sitting next to him but having the basket between us.

We sit in comfortable silence, watching the fire, and eating strawberries. I miss my family. I want to go home.

"Nate?"

"Hmmm?"

"You think the twins and Dad are ok?" I say still looking at the fire.

After what seemed like forever Nate finally answered.

"Honestly? I don't know. I hope they are."

The breeze starts to turn into hard winds, and the clouds start to get even grayer than before. It's probably going to start raining soon.

"Come on. We should go inside the willow tree and take cover." Nate says standing up.

He takes a few sticks, and some wood with him and I take the rest of the strawberries.

He built this tiny little fire inside the tree to keep us warm and I put the basket down.

Nate takes off his jacket and looks at me.

"Come here."

I go to where he's at and he lays down. I lay next to him but decided I still didn't feel safe. So I crawled a little and snuggled up to his side.

Nate put his arm under my head and around my shoulders so that my head was laying on his chest and his arm was around me.

Now to anyone who probably took one look at us would think we were together. But this is how we always sleep if I didn't feel safe. His 6'3 frame to my 5'1 frame made it easier.

He threw his coat over both of us and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Eva." He kissed my temple and shifted a little to get comfortable.

"Goodnight Nate." I said snuggling closer to him. I close my eyes and begin to fall asleep. I hope my family is ok.

___________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile but college and work are time consuming!

But I'm off tomorrow and my classes don't start till later so I'll be updating all tomorrow! ❤️❤️❤️

But don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!

you guys are the best! 😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 298 36
*CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE, MUST READ THE BLOOD MOON FIRST* Taylor King is a mystery. A hurt and broken girl with a gift that terrifies everyone...
1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
8.3K 228 25
It was cold. So cold. My skin and body was numb, I shivered. My skin was purple, the once puddles on my floor almost like a pool. My cell was complet...
1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...