Say You Like Me [BTS ]

By faVulousBlue

Being bullied , A betraying old friend , an arranged marriage with the guy she hates , unexpected secret . Wi... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
EPILOGUE
FACTS ABOUT AUTHOR ♡ (Updated after 3 years)
Disbanding [BTS]

PART 23

11.9K 399 242
By faVulousBlue

Jungkook POV

"Why did you say that we're dating ?" Laini blankly ask .

"I just felt annoyed by that new girl attitude . She's disturbing our moment , you know " I said .

How I wish we're really dating .

"Ahh but Hoine is a nice girl though . She treat me well eventhough I always being bullied and hated by the students . " Laini said while sipping her mango juice .

I just shrugged my shoulder . Hoine must has something in her mind .

"about just now , i'm still confused . Can you explain it back ?" Laini ask .

I take a very deep breath before i start my talk .

"Park Laini , what you're going to hear might shocked you and maybe you're going to hate me afterwards " I said as Laini give me a confused expression .

"I'm actually Jeon . A guy who once betrayed you " I said feeling nervous in my heart .

"W-what ? J-jeon ? Y-you're him ?" Laini ask stuttering .

"Yeah . I know you might hate me . I'm really dumb for betraying you back then , Laini . I regretted what i've done to you ." I said as tears start to formed at my eyes .

"N-no I can't believe it ! You must be kidding me right ? " Laini said and laugh loudly getting the attention from the nearby people .

"No Laini . I'm not kidding . Why must i lied over something like this ?" I said and Laini stopped laughing .

"Jeon who I once knew is a boy who left his friend in the darkness without giving a bit of brightness nor trying to light it up . While this jungkook i know is totally opposite of him " Laini calmly said .

"I've changed . It started when I realised that I lost my one and only bestfriend who used to be by my side . I felt empty after you leave , Laini ." I said regretting all the past .

"Huh , you're the one who leave me first , Jungkook ! You hurt me mentally and breaks my heart and now you're here saying you've changed ? What a great job you've done , Jeon Jungkook" Laini said clapping both of her hand .

"I left you for a reason " I weakly said .

"What reason ? You might helped me that time but what you've did ? You just look at me while i'm hurted alone" Laini said as a drop of tears falls from her eyes .

"I'm sorry . I regret what i've done . I feel like a useless friend " I said feeling like crying but there's no tears that came out .

"You think it's easy for someone who once you make a scars in their heart to forgive you that easily ? It's really hard especially when the scars just never getting better . You think of yourself , Jungkook . You're such a selfish human being i've met . " Laini said as she stand up and walk away while crying leaving me in the restaurant alone .

Life is just too hard , right ? I'm such a useless .

Look now , the one who you love leave you without even forgiving .

Huh , do you even deserve her forgiveness ? Basically NO .

I stand up from my seat after having a mini war with my mind when a piece of paper falled from my pocket .

I picked the paper up as I sighed deeply . That piece of paper which I just received yesterday . I open the paper and read back the things written that almost shocked my entired life .

Tears start to formed as I read it again and again . People must be wondering why does a piece of paper can make someone cry , right ?

The only chance I have to tell Laini was today . I don't have much time left . It's getting nearer to what the date has written on the paper .

One month left . An estimate day for me to live . I'm suffering from leukimia stage 4 .

Author POV
Laini run as fast as she can to home . She doesn't care about the hon she receive from the cars and stares she get from the people around . What she know is she need to get away from jungkook .

It's not that Laini hates Jungkook but the things she heard today was enough for her to get shocked and all the past memory to played in her mind .

Laini ran until suddenly she bumped on someone's back . That person turned around and he was shocked by Laini presence .

"Laini ? What are you doing here ? Why are you crying ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
445K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
291K 7.9K 20
I was in a arranged marriage with him.. I was in a arranged marriage with her.. I love him.. I hate her.. I care for him.. I ignore her.. ...
9.9K 454 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...