The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 16

38K 1.1K 75
By princess_anabel

(Danny's POV)

         Beep... Beep... Beep

        I look over at a unconscious Nate and Eva. After dad yelled at Nate to take us to the safe house which is basically the underground basement, Nate picked up Eva because she blacked out.

            Once we all got there no one couldn't hear a thing. All of our ears were bleeding. Nate stood up after placing Eva down but collapsed himself. Alex attended to Eva while I took care of Nate.

              Our father was pacing in the bunker mumbling to himself about how they found us. When I asked him to tell me what's going on he told me he'll discuss it later.

               When all of our hearing started to improve we tried to wake up Nate and Eva but they wouldn't wake up. We all started to panic even dad.

                It got so bad he started to shake Eva's shoulders and he slapped Nate in the face when he finally gave up he broke down. He sat down, his knees to his chest blaming himself. He didn't cry but he didn't know what to do.

             Finally he pulled it together and ordered us not to go anywhere and that he was going to check if they were gone. He came back with blood and sweats on. I didn't see how he had time to change but he said he got rid of them and ordered us to take Nate and Eva to the Hospital room upstairs.

                 That room really came in handy. Dad said we didn't need to go to a regular hospital and that he'd have someone come check up on us if we ever'd got to messed up.

                 When I took Nate with the help of dad up stairs and Alex took Eva dad had called one of his friends to come. A few other people came to inspect the house. My dad called then trackers, said they were highly skilled professionals who can track anyone. About 20 minutes later a tracker found a shoe and left off to go see where it lead. Dad told them to report back to him when they found something.

               About a couple of people stayed to clean and fix the windows. He wanted to make sure if anything like this happened again that he wanted to be prepared.

              So people came to clean, install new windows, put up a surveillance camera, and a monitoring system.

               The doctor said he couldn't find anything wrong with Nate and Eva. They didn't have a concussion, and they weren't in a coma. He said they're just in a very deep sleep and will wake up when it's time.

                 That was 3 days ago. I run both my hands over my face and go to stand. I hear snoring and I look to see Alex on the floor sleeping. He's been in here with me most of the time.

               Dad comes and goes. But he hasn't left the house. At nights he'll tell us to go shower, eat and sleep and he'll watch them. He always moves the chair to sit in between the two.

                 Checking the clock I see that it's almost midnight. I don't know how long they'll be asleep but I hope they wake up soon. It's not the same without them. I sit back down and stare at my siblings who mean the world to me.

                "Hey man." I turn and look at Alex who's rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

                 "Hey."

                  "Have they said anything or done anything?" I sigh and look over at him.

                   "No. I wish. they're just laying there."

                     "Danny this is so frustrating! Why? Why is this even happening to us!?" He half screamed

                       "Alex, I don't know ok? This is hard for everyone."

                       "Let's just go to bed. I'm exhausted and this floor isn't helping. You coming?"

             I looked at him then, at Nate and Eva. I should stay with them. What if something happens?

                      "Dude they're going to be fine. We can't keep sleeping like this. Cmon lets go tell dad, he'll stay in here with them if that makes you feel better."

               He's right this chair is really starting to become uncomfortable. Nodding my head at him we both get up and leave in search of our father.

                 It wasn't really hard to find him he always smells like apple and raspberries. We always thought it was a girly smell but never said anything about it.

                    Knock... Knock.. Knock

            "You may come in boys." 

            We open the door and dads just sitting at his desk looking out the window.

               "Is there something you needed?"

             Alex and I look at each other trying to figure out who's going to talk first. He hits me with his elbow, so I guess it's me.

                 "Uhh we just wanted to tell you goodnight and that we're going to bed, so if you wanted to go see Nate and Eva noes your chance."

                  "Very well, goodnight."

                  He didn't even spare us a glance as he got up. I looked at Alex, and took that as our sign to leave.

                  "Hey Alex?"

                  "Wassup" he said picking at his shirt trying to get mustard off of it.

                   "What do you think dad meant by we're different?" I said putting all seriousness into my question.

                    "I don't know. What if we're monsters of some crazy mutation like the ninja turtles!" He said all excited.

                     Smacking the back of his head I rolled my eyes.

                    "I'm serious Alex!"

                    "Me too!"

                    "Watever I'm going to bed, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

                     "Alright. Goodnight sleep tight....."

                      "Don't let the bed bugs bite." I smile finishing it for him. He may be an idiot but he's my idiot of a twin.

                  The next day.........

            "Daniel?" I woke up to the sound of my fathers voice.

             "Yes dad?" I say still half asleep and annoyed.

                "You need to get up. We're having company over and I need your assistance since Nathaniel isn't here. "

               "I'm coming, please give me 30 minutes to get ready. I'll be there soon."

               With that he left downstairs. I took a quick shower, threw on some dark blue jeans, a white v-neck and my Jordan's.

                  I pass by the hospital room and Nate and Eve are still the same. I sigh but go to the blinds and open them a little. The sky is grey and gloomy so it fits the mood perfectly.

                  "Wake up guys. We miss you." I pat Nate on the hand, and kiss Eve on the temple.

               I walk downstairs to see Alex wearing a black V-neck and dark jeans. It'll always amaze me how we always seem to wear the same thing without knowing.

              I go down the stairs to see him looking a little bit angry.

                    "You good man?" I say patting his shoulder.

                      "Look who's here." He nodded towards the direction of the kitchen and I go to check it out.

                      "Daniel, it's good to see you again. You remember my son Braxton don't you?"

                  "Yes, it's good to see you again James, Braxton." I nod at them which they return.

                   "If you'll excuse me I need to speak to my father in private."

                    "Of course. We'll wait right here." James says.

                     My father gets up from the table and follows me to the living room where Alex is still standing.

                    "Daniel, what is it?" My father asked a little annoyed.

                     "Why are they here? We have important things to take care of. For instance, trying to wake up Eve and Nate. But you invite an old friend over for tea? This isn't the time." I say half whispering half angry.

                  He puts his hand up to quiet me.

                "They are here to help, that is why I have invited them over."

                  Just then the alarm to the monitors upstairs in the hospital room starts to go off.

                   "It's Nate and Eve! Dad call the doctor, now! Alex you're with me."

                  To my surprise Braxton and his father follow us upstairs but I don't care to yell at them about privacy. Dads already on the phone telling the doctor to come over quickly.

                    It wasn't until I reached the room that I almost broke down. They both were shaking like crazy, and foam was coming from their mouths. It was a seizure.

                   "Alex help me hold Nate down. Braxton and James try to hold down Eve!"

                  We all get to work and manage to hold them down so that they don't hurt themselves.

                  Dad walks in and tells me the doctor is on his way. They finally stopped shaking after a minute.

                 We let go and they seem to go back to normal. I look over at Braxton and James to see James talking to my father and Braxton looking worriedly and angrily at Eve. What the hell is his problem?

              "Is everyone ok?" My father ask and we all nod.

               Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp

and then the worst thing happened.

            Their heart stopped.

___________________________

Cliff hanger!!!! 👀 lol

But I'll update maybe tonight probably tomorrow. But don't forget to

vote and comment guys! ❤️

Thanks! Xoxo 😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 109K 61
A toss of the dice, doomed Evangeline to an uncertain future. Her father gambled away their families fortune leaving her in the hands of a ruthless m...
1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...