Harry? I'm Pregnant With Your...

By 1D_Obsessive

Sophie-Leigh Ann Styles is Harry Styles' cousin. When Harry comes back to Holmes Chapel and spends all his ti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sorry!
Chapter 23
Good news!
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

5.3K 108 13
By 1D_Obsessive

Holly Shit! 536 reads!! Wow, really wasn't expect that! Thank you so much for reading! Share around to your friends :) Follow me on twitter @sophie_dalli and instagram @sophieannleigh love you lots :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

I tackled the 2 girls in a hug before finally releasing. I've known these girls since we were in secondary school. When we were 16 we all left each other for different careers, Priya- dancer, Annabel-uni studying music and me college. When I finally saw the girls after 5 months, they had been smitten with my cousins band mates so we were inseparable... Again. Then September came and they left. 1 year later they're still the crazy maniacs I met in year 8.

"We're going shopping! Come on! Get your but upstairs and in that shower!" Annabel said pushing me up and out of the living room.

-

"Ready?" Priya asked and I nodded smiling at the cheesiness between the couples around the room.

"Let's go!" Annabel shouted.

"Soph!" I turned around and was met with a pair of lips on mine. My eyes fluttered close as my lips moved in sync with my boyfriends.

"Have fun, I love you." Niall breathed giving me a hug.

"I love you to" I gave him one last peck before walking out the front door.

-

"Where do you need to go?" I asked as we entered the shopping centre.

"Victoria secret, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Gilly Hicks and TOPSHOP!" They screamed

"Kay I need to go Lipsy as well" I smiled

-

After an hour of shopping, trying on clothes and making fun of people, we settled on grabbing a coffee and cookie at Starbucks.

I finished my chocolate frappucino and put the cup on the table. Minutes later my stomached churned and i felt my cookie and drink surface. I quickly ran to the toilets spilling my guts out. I cleaned my self up and steadied my self before walking over to the door and opening it. I jumped back when I realised both girls standing there holding our bags.

"You okay?" Priya asked

"Yeah, are we finished?" I asked, wishing I was at home curled up with Niall watching the vow or the notebook.

"Yeah come on let's get you home" Annabel said taking my bags from me.

-

Once I was in another wave of sickness rushed through my body. I rushed up the stairs almost missing the toilet but thankfully I didn't. Once I was sure I had finished, I shakily got up, brushed my teeth and cleaning my mouth before walking to my room and slipping on some sweats and Niall's hoodie.

I walked downstairs and sat on Niall's lap in the living room curling up in a ball as he stroked my hair. He started softly singing in my ear as I slipped into unconscious.

Sorry, I had my internet cut off and then I was really busy and sorry its short anda filler! :( chapter 13 will be up in 10 mins :)

Continue Reading