Chapter 21

I'm now 6 months and 3 days into my pregnancy and I feel like shit. I don't want to move and my body is over heating like crazy. I feel like I'm just gonna melt into a puddle of bones and skin!

I rolled over on my side looking at my boyfriends beautiful, ocean blue eyes staring at me.

"Hi beautiful" he rasped, leaving a chaste kiss on my lips before lifting my t-shirt up revealing my large belly.

"Hi baby girl" he whispered to my bump rubbing it with his hand and leaving a kiss on my belly button. Brogan heard her daddy's voice and started kicking like crazy. This had sort of become a daily routine for us now. I like it. A lot.

"Niii, I don't want to moooove!" I moaned snuggling into his chest.

"I know baby doll, but Demi's in town today and we're all going to have lunch with her" he smiled. Really? Demi fucking Lovato? The girl who had the nerve to try it on with my boyfriend while I was standing right next to him? Oh mother of god! Kill me now!

I faked a smile before grunting. I lifted my self from the bed, waddling - yes I waddle now to get around - to the bathroom to get freshened up. I chose to wear my black vans, my white 'Dont hate me cause you ain't me!' Tank top and my grey, 3 quarter-length sweatpants.

I padded down the staircase seeing my 4 favourite people in the world right now, gathered round the dining table nibbling on whatever they were eating. It looked like porridge of some sort... Ew.

I kissed each of the twins' foreheads, walking over to Ebony flicking her head and going over to Niall for a hug... Again my new daily routine we've picked up on.

I threw some bread into the toaster watching everyone fill the room. Annabel and Priya were busy doing there own little thing but Annabel said she will drop by mid-afternoon. Praise The Lord!

"What we doing first?" I mumbled with a mouth full of toast.

"Sea World Aquarium, but it's just us lot then we're meeting Demi in Caesars the Italian restaurant down the road from the aquarium" Harry said making a bowl of weetabix™.

-

We got to the aquarium in just under an hour, and let me say that it is packed! Every where we turn we're met with someone's back or their face inches apart from yours!

Me and Harry walked together at the back of the group because we haven't talked much lately and I'm missing my big cousins advice. I'm missing my best friend.

"Aunty Jane (my mum) said your baby showers tomorrow, nervous?" I nodded gingerly. Harry chuckled lightly nudging my in the side then deciding to put his hand on my stomach and walking round like that for about an hour before he looked up at me, pouted the looked back at my belly.

"Brogan, don't be so difficult it's Hazza, your cousin!" He said to my baby.

"She only kicks for people she likes, and by the looks of it she doesn't like big cousin Hazza" I laughed.

"We'll that's rude" he commented removing his hand off my stomach and sulking.

"I'm sorry Hazza-Bear! I love you and Brogan loves you very much!" I said linking my arm with his.

The rest of the morning at the aquarium was spent me and Harry bantering and bickering and the me and Niall moaning we were hungry. The boys groaning because I was hyperactive, the babies crying because I woke them up laughing to loud at a joke that wasn't even funny and falling asleep on some little train ride... I'd say my morning was pretty eventful to say the least!

"We going to meet Demi now, she's already at the restaurant" Louis announced leading us to the car.

"FOOOD!!" I screeched making everyone to bubble with laughter... Hehe, I feel like I'm high :s

-

"We're meeting someone called Demi" Harry said to the waiter at the front deck of Caesars.

"Demi, Demi, Demi, d-ahh yes, here you are" he said leading us to a table of 10 seats and two high chairs. Demi was already seated and patting a seat next to her for Niall to down. What did he do? Stay with me? Oh... No... He walked over to her grinning and took the seat.

I walked over to the seat next to him and sat down, resting a hand on his thigh.

"Thanks for agreeing to come everyone" Demi said smoothly in her posh, stuck up American accent.

we ordered and everyone was chatting sharing stories of the tour when we were in America with her... Dear lord, take my life now! Anything, get me away from her!! Ahhhh.

"Oh yeah and when we went to that club and Niall got drunk... It was so funny... And then out the blue... H-he kissed me... Like full on snogged me... He's such a good kisser... And the he was all like... 'Fuck meee' and I was like... 'Go home your drunk' and he was like... 'No seriously, Sophie hasn't have her self to me yet and I have needs'... So I was like 'k'... It was the best night of my life" she boasted, no-one cares honey! Wait what?!?? Did she just say Niall?!!

"WHAT?!" I screamed earning dirty looks of off people on other tables.

"Soph, it wasn't like that! I swear let me explain" Niall begged... Oh great it's true!

"5 minutes and of its not good enough I'm leaving" I said getting up and dragging him outside. I looked up at him to see tears brimming his eyes... Awh now I feel bad.... He cheated on you Sophie!

"First I was drink, 2 she twisted that story up! I didn't say Sophie won't give herself to me and I have needs, like seriously?! Do you think I would be that selfish?! Sophie, you know I love you more than anyone please believe me!" He sobbed, eyes starting to go red.

"You should believe him Soph, I was there, she kissed Niall and he didn't say any of that." Harry said from behind us.

I pulled Niall into a hug reassuring him its ok. Of course I wasn't going to let this go but to see Niall break down like that, I can't just sit there and watch.

Niall calmed down after 5 minutes so we walked back in holding hands. Everyone turned towards us as we approached the table and Demi was sitting there with a smug look on her face.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled pulling her out of her seat by her hair. I slapped her repeatedly and then through her to the floor. She climbed on top of me punching me all over, screaming that it should be her pregnant with Niall's baby and not me. With them words she punched my full pelt in my stomach multiple times before security pulled her off me.

I stood up aching crying in agony. All the sudden I felt something gush down past my legs and then an excruciating pain shot through my stomach, followed. I cried in to Niall's arms as he carried me to the car and started driving to the hospital.

All that was running through my mind was Brogan, Brogan, is she ok?, pain!, my baby's dying!

___________________________________________

Tried to make it long :S