Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Harry? I'm Pregnant with your Best Friends Baby...

Sophie's p.o.v

Ebony was curled up in a ball on Zayn's floor, face screwed up as water gushed from her backside. She screamed out in pain demanding Zayn to do something, but being the clueless male he was he just stood there, frozen, unable to talk while his eyes flickered between me and ebony. His eyes finally locked with mine as his eyes were pleading mine. By now everyone had gathered around me in the hall way while I stood in the doorway.

"Don't just stand there Zayn either get her in the car or call an ambulance!" I screamed snapping him out of his trance.

"Right, come on babe," Zayn said to ebony, she looked like she was about to hit him!

"I fucking trying to Zayn! Help!" She screamed back at him, haha Zayn's in for it! Pregnancy hormones, god help him!

"Why are men or should I say boys so fucking helpless! I'd like to see you carry this baby for fucking 40 weeks! You wouldn't would ya?! No. That's what I thought! Oh my god, I'm having a baby! Yay!" Ebony muttered to herself making everyone roll around in stitches.

"Just get her to the hospital ill make her a bag ready and get the rest of the boys to sort out the bassinet and stuff. Yeah? K bye! See ya in a few! Good luck ebb I love you! Do us proud babe!!!" I shouted pushing ebony and Zayn out the door.

On the way to the hospital I was so anxious as to what was going on. Was she ok? Is there any complications? Is the baby ok?

"Babe, she's fine, she's in good hands, stop worrying we're just turning into the carpark, see? You'll see her and the baby soon." Niall said placing a hand on my thigh rubbing soothing circles on to it.

When we walked through the doors to the maternity ward we were greeted with an all to chirpy nurse.

"Who's Sophie?" She asked

"Erm me? Is everything ok? Has she had the baby? Are they ok?!" I rushed

She chuckled. "She's fine actually she's 9.5cm at the moment so she's almost ready to give birth but she wants you in the room"

"Ar-are you sure? Am I aloud?"

"Of course you are honey, we'll just get you some scrubs to change into and you can go see her." She said flashing me a smile as another nurse walked over and directed me to the bathrooms shoving some blue pinafore in my face.

I quickly changed into them and walked out chucking my bag and clothes at Niall and following the nurse, who I have yet to know the name of to room 304.

I walked in and ebonys face lit up as soon as she saw me. She was bouncing up and down on the birthing ball with a gas and air tube in her mouth.

"We need to get you on the bed now love your ready to have your baby!" A midwife called out to her

"Babe you need to get on the bed your ready!" Zayn parroted the nurse

"Shut up Zayn I can fucking hear her I'm not death!" She spat and then continued to almost knock herself out with the gas and air.

"Slowly baby, slowly" Zayn soothed

"Zayn it hurts! It hurts! Ugh owwwww!"

"Come on love you need to get on the bed the baby's coming!" The same midwife said helping her up.

"Ready?" I asked walking over to her and grabbing her free hand.  

She nodded.

"Ok... Push!"

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... And rest"

She relaxed a bit and then looked at Zayn who was crying.

"Zayn stop cr-" she said but got cut off by a midwife telling her to push again.

"Push...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 and... Push again sweetie she's almost here! 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 and-"

The baby's cry filled the room, everyone relaxed a bit and the baby was quickly cleaned up and took away for tests and to be weighed.

"Where are they taking my baby?!" Ebony croked out.

"For some tests sweetie, now come on you've gotta do this all again! Baby number 2's ready!" A different midwife beamed.

"Baby number 2? She was pregnant with only one!" Zayn corrected the young brunette.

"Nope, the files clearly say here, ebony Jane aged 20, pregnant with twin girls, father Zayn Malik, job occupation, teacher, midwife Malory." She replied in a 'duh' tone.

"I'm not pregnant with twins!" Ebony butted in

"Yes you-" Malory started but got cut off by ebony screaming.

"Push Ebb push! Babe I'm so proud of you just one more time babe! One more time!" I whispered to her.

"And... Here she is! Baby girl number 2!" The baby got wheeled away being cleaned up

"Why wasn't she crying?!" Zayn asked the sentence faltering in every possible way.

"She had her cord wrapped round her neck, she'll be fine there sorting her out now, but for the mean time, Daddy? Wanna cuddle baby A?"

"Yes!" He squeaked. She carefully picked her up and placed the baby in zayns arms. 

"And here's baby B! See, told you she was fine! Here you go Mummy!" A nurse picked the baby up and gave her to ebony.

A few tears rolled down her checks and then Zayn started, which of course started me off.

"Soph, you want to hold?" Zayn asked me gesturing to the now sleeping baby in his arms.

I nodded my head frantically muttering a yes in the process while beaming.

"Here ya go" he smiled and brought out his phone and snapped a picture of me and the baby and the snapped a picture of ebony and the other baby.

I carefully placed the baby, who they now called Masie, into the crib next to Morgan. Ebony had gone for a shower to get cleaned up and Zayn was on the phone to his family I think?

"Babe...?" I asked Niall while continuing to look at the sleeping babies infront of me.

"Mmmhmmm?"

"I love you." I now turned my gaze to Niall's

"I love you to baby girl." He replied before connecting his lips to mine in a loving kiss. He pulled me onto his lap while kissing me and let his hands roam my sides. I tangled my hands into his hair and kissed back harder, he responded by licking my lower lip. I parted my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth. Someone stood behind us clearing their throats which made me jump and pull away from Niall.

"There's babies here!" Ebony scolded while smirking.

"Take it to the house while no ones there." She winked

"No... I want to see my nieces..." I trailed off.

"They're sleeping, go take your horny girlfriend home Niall!" She chuckled.

Niall instantly shifted me off his lap and led me through the corridors while holding my handbag to shield his tent in his trousers.

We got into the car and I burst out laughing.

"Whaat?" He asked

"Th-that!" I pointed to his trousers, he turned crimson red muttering a "shuddup" before turning on the engine and making our way home.

As soon as the door clicked indicating it was locked I was pressed up against the wall by my hips as Niall kissed me hungrily. He picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to our room. The rest of the night was history.

I wrote this on my phone so I apologize for mistakes...