Chapter 25

Me and Niall stood there holding eachother, looking down at our child, with tear stained cheeks. This gave me time to think, how the fuck am I supposed to be a mother at 17 to a, premature baby?! I have school which I've abandoned completey, I haven't been going since me and Niall started dating and we live in a shared house with our bestfriends, and also I'm 17!

"What you thinking about baby?" Niall cooed, kissing my cheek and looking at me intently.

I kept my eyes on Brogan as I spoke, "we should get a house of our own, I know we're young but its just so crowded at the penthouse, the twins are getting bigger and need twice the amount of stuff and take up tripple the amount of room! I want a place that's just ours and private." I sounded like a robot what the fucks wrong with me? I was fine 5 minutes ago...

I brushed it to the side as I looked up at Niall, he seemed to calm me while doing jack shit, them ocean blue eyes soothe every bone in my body and relax my mind, this man will be the death of me.

"Are you even listening?" Niall chuckled poking my bottom jutted out lip, I suck it back in and answer.

"No, sorry I was lost in your eyes" ew that sounded so cheesy.

"Your a dork, I said I can do some hunting and find a private place just a bit outside the city? Big, modern and private, just what we need."

"Sounds like a plan, I want it all open plan though" I bat my eyelashes at Niall as he nods, picks me up and spins me around.

"Anything for my queen."

"Ow bellys still sore! Only 4 hours ago I got ripped apart" I laughed and looked back at our daughter taking in everyone of her tiny characteristics.

A head of dark brown hair stuck to her head, long curly eyelashes off of me, a small button nose that looks like Nialls, cracked pink plump lips, little chubby cheeks and greyish skin covered in needles, tubes, eye protectors, and bandages. My poor baby girl...

" I can't believe we made that!" Niall said astounded, I don't blame him this baby is perfect and she's ours!

"She's perfect. A perfect little warrior" I whispered, breaking myself away from Niall and sticking my hand through the hole of her incubator, and touch her fragile little body.

I stroke her hair and move my hand down and drag a careful finger down the side of her face feeling the curve of her cheek and little dimple when she purses her lips, I carry on dragging my finger carefully down her arm and stop at her hand. I stand there for a while examining how tiny they are. How tiny she is. I slowly pick up her hand and watch and she wraps her tiny little fingers around my big finger. This is the best feeling in the world. The love I have for my child is indescribable, I pray she carrys on responding well so we can take her home in the next few months.

A beep pierces through my ears and brings me out of my little world of perfection and smacks me back into reality. A nurse rushes round the corner and looks at the computer hooked up to her incubator and swats my hands away. Immediately I look for Niall and he's not there, I see him walking through the corridor pulling at his hair, I catch a glimpse of his face as he turns around, and see his face bright red with tears streaming down his cheeks and you can see he's so desperatly trying to hold in a sob. He sees me staring at him and that's when he collapses.

A nurse shouts at me but I don't respond. I can't respond. My whole body is numb. I look down at my daughter and see 3 more nurses jabbing her beautiful skin with more tubes and needles. Why'd he leave? Why am I standing here alone? That's when the doors of the cicu fling open again and my mums running through them. She scoops me up in her arms and tries to block my face away from everything around me. All I hear is more beeping sounds and a nurse screaming at someone to move Brogan in to theatre. My daughter? Thats when everything goes black and my body goes limp.

Again I'm so sorry! I'm sorry this is short but when I write them it looks like there's loads there... clearly not.  I have figured out the day I will update on and it will be either  Wednesdays or Friday's. So if I don't update Friday it will always be updated on a Wednesday, vice versa and depending on how I feel I might update on both days! Thank you all for being so patient and for liking this book I started writing when I was a little carrot! It's so embarrassing how I used my name in this*facepalm* don't even ask why, and the start of the books so shit and cringy ew.
Anywho thank you for all being incredibly amazing and stay perfect beautifuls:*
Also... how would you feel if I changed the characters names? Only the other characters, the boys will obviously stay???