Chapter 12

Holly Shit! 536 reads!! Wow, really wasn't expect that! Thank you so much for reading! Share around to your friends :) Follow me on twitter @sophie_dalli and instagram @sophieannleigh love you lots :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

I tackled the 2 girls in a hug before finally releasing. I've known these girls since we were in secondary school. When we were 16 we all left each other for different careers, Priya- dancer, Annabel-uni studying music and me college. When I finally saw the girls after 5 months, they had been smitten with my cousins band mates so we were inseparable... Again. Then September came and they left. 1 year later they're still the crazy maniacs I met in year 8.

"We're going shopping! Come on! Get your but upstairs and in that shower!" Annabel said pushing me up and out of the living room.

-

"Ready?" Priya asked and I nodded smiling at the cheesiness between the couples around the room.

"Let's go!" Annabel shouted.

"Soph!" I turned around and was met with a pair of lips on mine. My eyes fluttered close as my lips moved in sync with my boyfriends.

"Have fun, I love you." Niall breathed giving me a hug.

"I love you to" I gave him one last peck before walking out the front door.

-

"Where do you need to go?" I asked as we entered the shopping centre.

"Victoria secret, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Gilly Hicks and TOPSHOP!" They screamed

"Kay I need to go Lipsy as well" I smiled

-

After an hour of shopping, trying on clothes and making fun of people, we settled on grabbing a coffee and cookie at Starbucks.

I finished my chocolate frappucino and put the cup on the table. Minutes later my stomached churned and i felt my cookie and drink surface. I quickly ran to the toilets spilling my guts out. I cleaned my self up and steadied my self before walking over to the door and opening it. I jumped back when I realised both girls standing there holding our bags.

"You okay?" Priya asked

"Yeah, are we finished?" I asked, wishing I was at home curled up with Niall watching the vow or the notebook.

"Yeah come on let's get you home" Annabel said taking my bags from me.

-

Once I was in another wave of sickness rushed through my body. I rushed up the stairs almost missing the toilet but thankfully I didn't. Once I was sure I had finished, I shakily got up, brushed my teeth and cleaning my mouth before walking to my room and slipping on some sweats and Niall's hoodie.

I walked downstairs and sat on Niall's lap in the living room curling up in a ball as he stroked my hair. He started softly singing in my ear as I slipped into unconscious.

Sorry, I had my internet cut off and then I was really busy and sorry its short anda filler! :( chapter 13 will be up in 10 mins :)