Chapter 5

Zayn's P.O.V

Its been about 2 and a half week since that movie over at Sophie's. Us lot meaning me Ebony and the boys were on our way to the shopping centre. We were leaving for Ireland tomorrow to see Niall's family. I'm really excited to see his family again they're are all very welcoming, nice and very laid back. I'm going to miss Ebony though she isnt able to come on tour with us because she's a teacher and the children need a teacher. After Ireland we're back in England for a week to get everything ready then we leave for 4 months! I'm really gonna miss Ebony, I've never spent that much time away from her, well I have but never continuously! When I'm off of the tour I'm going to ask her to be Mrs. Malik. It seems so perfect seeming as she's already 2 months pregnant, no-one knows yet and thats how it's staying for the time-being! I definately dont want to leave her now! I'm gonna miss all the scans and everything! I felt myself tearing up so i pushed them thoughts to the back of my mind and stared down at my beautiful girlfriend, my naughty teacher;), mother of my un-born child and soon-to-be fiance. Eeeeeep I'm so happy! 

"Zaynnnnnn!" Niall screamed! wow loud enough mate?

"Yess Niall?" i asked slightly anniyed I was pulled away from my own little world 

"We're here!" and with that he skipped out of the van. He's been so happy over the past few weeks, its slighly getting on my nerves but I bet I was like that when I asked Ebony to be my girlfriend. Yes, Niall finally asked Sophie out on the last day we were in Holmes Chapel. The same day Harry and Jess split up because of her work schedule and the same day Louis decided he wanted to get a dog with Annabel for a little family together.

I got up out of the van and ran to keep up with everyone else. I grabbed Eb's hand and pulled her away from everyone.

"Hey guys, I'm taking E for something to eat and shop, meet you guys back here in an hour or 2?" I announced/asked there were mubbles of 'okay' 'bye then' 'see ya' and nothing. I pulled her into the first shop I've dying to go in, Ralph Lauren, I walked her over to the baby section and we both started cooing over the clothes. We picked up only netrual colours because she's too early into the pregnancy but I have a feeling the baby's going to be a girl! If she's anything like her mother I'll have to put her on a lead when shes older! No man is touching my baby girl!

We finished buying clothes and went into other shop's buying crap to cover up the baby bags. 

"E, you want Nando's or Waga's?" i asked her

"Oooh Nando's!" she screeched and darted for Nando's, if I didnt know who she was I would've definately thought she was Niall's sister

-

We pilled into the van and the whole ride was silent. So much tesion was rising it could be cut! Why is everyone so quiet? Whats happened?! We got in and I was pulled aside by Liam along with Ebony, we walked into the kitchen for privacy.

"Congratulations!" Liam squealed what on earths going on?

"W-what?" Ebony stuttered

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's shit I know, sorry, I'm not good at writing story's! :s keep reading though I've got lots coming up :D