Will you be mine? Forever?

By Crowned_princeZz

"Ahem..." He cleared his throat... "Asalamualikum " he smiled...I looked everywhere but him...replying his sa... More

Will you be mine? Forever?
Introduction!!
Good news!!!
Wedding arrangements!!
Memories!!
Unknown guests
Lil miss clumsy
Annoying anat....
Niyat di's shaadi..!!!
The Golconda
kidnapped!!!
A Dark figure!!!
In search of her!!!
Rescue!!!
Back to home!!
Slap!!!
Cruel peaple!!!
I like her!!!
Long lost Yaar!!!
Red Mirchi!!!
Don't pity on me!!!
He's a good guy
Surprise!!!
Next week?!?
Something's wrong!!!
I don't want this!!!
Who is she??!
Mamma!!!
Family?.. My family?
Sanchak...and Mehndi!!
The Half Truth!!!
Nikah!!
She's just mine!!
Way to Australia!!!
Meeting Aqi!!
Work...Im back!!
New friend!!
A day out?!
Remembrance!!
Surprise!!.
Forever and ever!!!
Walimah!!!
The Unknown Truth!!!
Priorities!!
Another Twist!!

Mr coincy..

2.5K 201 29
By Crowned_princeZz

Wahdan's POV:
We went to some other store....which was full of beautiful gowns...I asked anat to buy something from here....
...I was replying to the mail I got some hour ago...suddenly anat yelled...

"Bhaiii...I want that" she said yelling like a kid...

What is wrong with her...

I glared at her...and said..."anat firstly behave urself ..and secondly why are you yelling go and buy..." I said getting angry...

"Sorry Bhai...the person here said someone already paid for it....and its only one piece... I want that Bhai...its soo pretty.. " she said...making puppy face..

"Anat....."I was about to tell...she got a call.. And she went outside.

I think ...amm I'll talk to the lady...who paid for it...

I went to that girl...who had bought that dress...no doubt that its so pretty... Anat really want it...I always like her choice..

"

Excuse me miss ...." I called out....she turned.

"You" we said in union... The same  girl who bumped into me.

"Listen mister I'm not interested in you...if you misbehave with me..ma brother is standing there... He will break ur bones..." She stated angrily... Ma eyes widened.

What's happening.....

"Whoa..!! I am not person like that....astagfurullah..!!! I said shocked at her reaction.

Are girls here always  like this??...

"Then why are you following me...? She asked annoyed.

"Wallah...I was not following you miss...I just found out you are buying that the dress on that maniquin ..I want it for my sis.!!" I said pointing the beautiful dress.

"Noooo.....you can't ...its for ma sis .!!" She said and walked away.

"Hey please ma sis loved it... You can buy any other dress for your sis...their are so many in the store..." I  said standing behind her.

"Same goes for you..you can buy other dress for your sis.... But its for ma sis!!" She shot back.

Whoa...short temper.....
I think I have to manage ma Lil sis...

Just then...anat came running... She said dad wants us at the hotel...

We drove home...dad said we will be moving to his best friend's place to attend a marriage.....we went to his place ...

They are very sweet people....uncle samad and his family...his son salah..and the girl niyat..and one more daughter... Whom I didn't met.... Who's wedding we gonna attend...I'm happy to see dad happy.....I liked salah's company.....we have lots of similarities.. Even our works are same....

~~~~~~
After fajr I was just thinking of what happened last night... Seriously she thought I'm a dress thief.....hehehe...but she got hurt because of me. I have to do something...

~~~~~
It's 9 in the morning...I asked salah about her...he said she had severe pain last night..she wasn't able to sleep even...

This is because of me...ya Allah help me to do something for her......

I got an idea...I was going down...I heard someone calling...

"koi hai”??! (Any body there)...The voice came I went towords the room from where its coming...

And I asked..”can I help u?”

"Amm yea ..get in..." It was aanayah..her voice is beautiful..

Wallah what's wrong with me..!!.

I hit ma self mentally..as I got in...
"Asalamualikum... How may I help you mam" I asked.. She giggled.

"Amm...walikmasalam...I'm sorry to disturb you...I'm not even able to move...soo..... I just wanted that book over there and some water" she said softly.

I smiled at her..and got her the book..and some water....and she thanked.I had a look over her room...it was different from other rooms...

Awesome interiors..

"I'm  a interior designer" she voiced ma words..

"Ohh ma sha Allah..then I'll surely give you contract when ever I'm gonna buy ma own house" I said with a wide smile.

"Jazakallah... Mr.coi...I mean..what's your name?." She asked.I narrowed ma eyes.

She doesn't know ma name ...strange...

"Wahdan Yusuf".I said smiling
"Aanayah Ahmed" she said mimiking me.I smiled at her And turn to leave.

Aanayah's POV:

He was about to go...but suddenly turned...and came towards me....I frowned...in fraction of seconds...I felt ma ankle twisted...I shouted...

Is he crazy...

"What's wro....I stopped myself because I was able to move ma leg comfortably... I was shocked..

How did do that...

I got down from ma bed...and I was standing...everyone came running... Mom asked "why did you shout beta"...I looked at Mr.coincy...

"Answer."said niyat di...

"Mom see...I'm standing... I can walk run".I said making ma words to action...and hugging mom

"Alhmdulillah ....but how did it happen?"she asked....

Alhmdulillah..

"Ammm...he did something.. Donno what." I said in her ears..

"Say thanks at least..."she said breaking the hug.

"Aani...speak up..." Salah said annoyed.

He calls me aani when he is irritated

"I'm sorry...aanayah...I just suddenly twisted ur ankle...i was not planning to do so.....but you were in pain..becouse of me...so I thought... I should help you" he said rambling a little and rubbing his neck.

"Becouse of you...what did u do.." Uncle habib asked.

I met him at fajr...dad's childhood friend ...he is so sweet person i. Liked him..

~~~~~~~~
"That's what happened.. And I got pain...I  told everyone the whole story ... Anat his sis...was one who was laughing like salah did...even everyone else was laughing....I came to know that Mr coincy's name.is wahdan..

What's so funny.....he has a cute name..

" Aanayah...se....seriously... Yo...you thought ma brother is a dress thief..." Anat said laughing holding her tummy..everyone laughed including him..

"I don't wanna talk to anyone... Huh." I said and went in the kitchen.

"Your daughter is so cute" I heard uncle Habib saying ma dad..

"She is like this sometimes... Sometimes ..she is grandma....." He says teasing loud enough to hear me..
I groaned.

~~~~~~
After breakfast me,anat,niyat di, salah, and wahdan..were sitting in the garden..chatting...salah and Mr coincy were talking about some business and games...we were chatting about random things...I liked anat she is quite friendly... And talkative... We talk and talked...anat didn't have clothes for wedding so we decided we would go for shopping after zahr...

Salah and Mr.coincy went outside....I donno where... Our parents were busy talking about donno what...

~~~~~~~
"That's looking good buy that..We need to reach home salah called me"I said.

"Your brother is just jealous that you guys got a better company than him...ma brother is boring at times..."she said joking..
..

We paid the bill...and headed home...
As we reached home....we were welcomed by some papers...decorative papers...because they were papers all around...di and anat went inside first... I was parking the car...as I enter... I heard someone shout... It was from salah"s room...

what's wrong with the house..I'm gonna kill him...I need to clean up this ...agggrrhhh..

Salah likes to decorate the house on special events... We always decorate at eid ...but cleaning part...he never helps.... Di's wedding events will be starting in 3 days...so we need to decorate the house..

~~~~~~~

Stay blessed
Love Ashy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 870 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
636K 26.5K 38
2 In Spiritual (13-11-2k18) 3 In Spiritual (9-12-2k17) 4 in spiritual (16-11-2k17) 5 In Spiritual (8-10-2k17) ALHAMDULILAH.... "What the hell you th...
2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...
6.4K 479 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...