HDYWI: A Tupac and Aaliyah Lo...

Da Evelynn124

The story How Do You Want It is about Aaliyah and Tupac. On how they first met all the way up to the argumen... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please Read!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Please Read.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 18

1.4K 45 10
Da Evelynn124

Now I know you all are wondering 3 months??!! Aaliyah you should've been showing or at least had a bump. Well that wasn't the case with me. My stomach still felt the same to me that's why I didn't know, I also didn't start feeling the affects until now.

I don't know how to feel about having a baby. A little part of me is happy because its something that me and Tupac created together and we can forever worship that. On the other hand, I'm kinda shocked and not ready.I still have a full life ahead of me having a baby at 21...I don't know...I still have my career ahead of me and not to think of it ,What is Pac gonna think about all of this and Pac's incarcerated. Mannn I have a lot to think about.

(Btw I know the Tupac/Aaliyah have like a 7-8 age difference in real life but just pretend in the story lol.)

I was now laying in the bed watching Martin. I was laughing along to the jokes that were being said until the phone started to ring.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

I sat up and answered the phone. "Hello".

"Yes, you have a collect call from Tupac Shakur. If you accept the charges please pr-

My face lit up as i heard his voice, before the lady on the answer machine finished I pressed one.

"Hello".

"Wasssup baby girl". Tupac said.

"Omg baby...Hey, I miss you soo much".

He laughed. " I miss you too...Whatchu doing girl".

"Nothing, watching Martin".

"As always...If it ain't that its the Wayne bros. You betta not have another nigga in my bed".

"Mhmmm... Ummm...see.."

"Don't play with me Liyah".

I laughed. "Hussh I'm not, ...But how you doing in there"? I asked him.

"Baby girl its hell in here. The guards been on my ass everysince a nigga stepped in this bitch".

"Don't worry baby you'll be out soon".

"Nah, man I'm tired of this shit already. They don't go no goddamn respect for nobody. Not to mention , I could be spending like 3-4 yrs in here".

I gasped. "3-4 yrs. Are you serious Pac"?

"Yep, that's what the judge said but they didn't give me a sentence to serve like full term. That's what they have right now but, I don't have a full sentence".

"Pac look I can-" He cut me off.

"When you gon' come see a nigga".

I leaned my head to the other side of my shoulder. "When you cooperate with them people and stop being stubborn".

Tupac was in jail for a couple weeks now. He could've been had visitation but he refused to co-operate with the officers. For visitation the officers made the imates strip down, bend over and cough. Just to see if they were smuggling something in that area. Tupac was refused so he went without 2 weeks with out visitation.

"Ion want them muthafuckas looking at my ass! Shit crazy you telling me the only way for me to get a visit... is if I bend over and then look at my ass". He laughed. " Shit is crazy.Looks like i'm going to have to make that sacrifice so you can come see me". He sighed. " But nah forreal though I do it for me you... I just need to get out that cell. Aaliyah that shit get depressing being locked up 23 hrs a day.I don't even have the urge to write no more. ".

I can hear the tiredness and stress in his voice ,and it made me unhappy to see him going through the same thing that he went through, having him locked up like he was an animal...When he wasn't a caged animal. "Mhmm it'll all get better baby just Keep ya head up and i wish there was something I could do. I hate that you have to go through this".

But the sudden rush came over me. I had to tell Tupac about this baby I just had to. This is something I won't keep from him.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "Tupac baby I-ii-iii got some to tell you". I said with a nervousness in my voice.

"What is it".

Well am--".

Click! Sorry your time is up.Goodbye.

"Damnmit!!!!".

I slammed the phone back on the hook and began to cry hysterically. My pregnant hormones was starting to act up.

Now that was all running through my mind was a How.How am I going to tell him.
-------------------------------------------------------
I was now at T-boz house since they came back from their tour and she told me Lisa has been acting kind of strange.

"Yeah , Aaliyah she just always lashing out".

"Theres something probably up with her, I'll talk to her and see what's up".

"Mhmm...you do that. You need to do that real quick,fast,and in a hurry. Cuz she don' lost ha goddamn mind".

"Ight T, I'll talk to her". I said stuffing my face with chips.

"Damn Liyah, slow down you eating for two now". She said jokingly.

Now when she found out I wasn't laughing she instantly sat up and looked at me.

"Aaliyah...you ...are you pregnant"! She said in a shocked voice.

I sighed. "Yes T, and I'm 3 months to be exact".

She looked at me with disbelief.

"T look I don't need the judgment okay, I'm already going through enough".

"Baby sis I'm not gon' judge you. I'm happy for you and I'm gon' be an auntie!" She said with a smile and she hugged me.

I just smiled.

"Does Tupac know"?

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "He doesn't know does he".

I shook my head no.

She sighed. "Liyah--"

"T, I just don't know what to do".

"Look Liyah, I know its hard but you need to tell him.Because if he finds out from someone else he gon' be even more pissed because he didn't hear it from you. That also might lead him to suspiciousions". T-boz said.

"Whatchu mean ...he might think I'm cheating or some"?

"I mean..." T-boz said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Ohh C'mon T, that's bullshit".

"Liyah, but you know how they think. Just tell him".

"You right and Ayo T thanks for being there".

"No problem. Girl you know I gotchu. You my sister and family always gotta be there for family right. She said as she smiled.

I smiled at her and hugged her. "Right".
-------------------------------------------------------
5 months later...

Ughh I hate this...the things you have to go through when you pregnant. I am now 8 months pregnant and i feel as though i can pop at any second now. My back constantly hurts. My feet are swollen. Not to mention my face has gotten fatter.

I gained weight. My boobs grown...my hips got wider. Its just ugh too much. I also found out what I was having.

I went to the doctor the other day and they told me I was having a girl. I was beyond ecstatic. All of my doubt's of being a mother washed away from my mind. I was ready to be a mom and I couldn't wait.

Today was the my big day to see Pac in person. This would be my first time seeing him physically in 5 months. Of course he was upset and didn't why I couldn't come see him but I was trying to raise money for his bail. I used that excuse to give me more time to tell him about the pregnancy... call me selfish but I felt like I was doing the right thing. Also, I knew how much he hated being in his cell so I made sure that he had visitation everyday so he could get out of his cell. Afeni, Yaki, Mopreme, His cousins, and other family friends came to see him. I mean we wrote eachother endlessly but he just stopped writing me.  Which i found was weird but  we still talked on the phone. His album Me against the word went platinum well 3x that. I was so happy for him. He had the #1 album in the entire world while he was in jail. Now there was no dying that my baby is the greatest rapper in the game.

I put on my clothes and grabbed one of Pac's jacket and wrapped it around my body. The jacket nearly swallowed me. You couldn't even notice I was pregnant. Any who, I walked out the house into the cool crisp air and headed on my way.
-------------------------------------------------------

As I got to the prison, I went up to the front desk and asked the lady for information on Tupac.

"Hi, umm do you know if Tupac Shakur has any visitation hours"? I asked.

She looked up from her paper work and her gave immediately lit up.

"Omg your Aaliyah"!! I love you girl. I love your music I love everything about you. You just--" She just rambled on and on.

I grinned. Because it always amazed me and made me happy that I have so much affect on people. "Thank you so much I preciate it".

"Your welcome..and ohh back to your question someone's here already visting him".

I was confused. "Do you know who it was"?

"Well, I know it was some girl named Keisha Morris I think".

I pulled my jacket closer to my body and sighed. "Okay how long will I have to wait"?

"A couple minutes but, Imma see what I can do".

"Okay I'll just have a seat over there".

"Okay, well I'm gonna try to get you in sooner so it won't take a long time".

"Okay" I smiles halfheartedly.

I sat down and waited. Alot of thoughts began to circle through my mind. Keisha Morris. I hope she's his attorney because if not...I swear Tupac's gonna feel my wrath in this prison.
-------------------------------------------------------
25 mins later..

"Aaliyah you can go in now".

"Alright thanks". The buzzer beeped letting me in the gate.

I was so nervous and happy at the same time to see Tupac. What if he didn't love me...I mean I've got bigger I look like a fucking whale.

I sighed.

I spotted somebody with a bandana tied around their head and I knew that could only be Pac but, he wasn't there alone.. He was with this woman and they were talking and laughing. That didn't sit too well with me. So I pulled the jacket tighter around me and walked over to them.

I walked up and stood behind Tupac chair. "Hey baby". I said.

He looked at me and turned back around and said "Wassup". I was taken back by his sudden change of attitude but I brushed it off.

I looked over to the girl and she looked at me in disgust.

I folded my arms across my chest and stared at her with a mug. "Umm is there a problem"? I was trying real hard not to loose my patience right then and there.

"Yep, who are you"? She said with a full flash attitude.

"Ayo y'all chill wit allat shit". Tupac said.

"I'm Aaliyah, his girlfriend now BITCH who the fuck are you"!

"Well bitch I'm his wife". She said smirking.

I laughed. "You funny...Pac baby..tell this irrelevant delusional bitch that she's not your wife".

He sighed and put his head in his hands.

Keisha just looked on and smirked.

My laughing died down and I took his silent as the truth. They are married.

"Tupac are you serious! How can you do this to me"! I said full of rage.

"Look Aaliyah--".

"Ain't no look Aaliyah me. Just face the fact that yo' ass was caught. I bet yo bald-headed ass wasn't even gon' tell me!" I said and with that I smacked him across the head.

He got up and pulled me to the wall. I was slick scared but I stood my ground and didn't show it. "Don't put yo' muthafucking hands on me Aaliyah and, I was gon' tell yo' ass you just ain't give a nigga--"

"Give you time FOR WHAT! Just face the muthafucking fact that you wasn't gon' tell me"! I said as I mushed him in his face and this time he was really angry.

His jaw was clenched and his nose was flared up. Which I could care less because I'm the one that has a reason to be mad.

Kiesha on the other hand thought all of this shit was funny. "Ooohh y'all are too much. Imma go I see you later baby". She said as she winked at Tupac and that set me off.

"Bitch you just wait! Ima--" Tupac cut me off.

"Yeen gon' do shit shut the fuck up and sit down". He said as he looked at me.

I lifted me neck back. " Who you think you talking to".

"Aaliyah GO"! He said in his raspy voice.

I hated that he had this effect on me and it slick turned me on. So as you all know I walked over to the chair and sat down. We were now sitting down across from eachother.

I sat there looking at him with my arms crossed trying to calm myself down. "Why...Why did you do it".

"Aaliyah it ain't nun serious ight. Keisha just a friend".

I laughed sarcastically "Mhmm thats funny. So she just so happened to be a friend that you gave your last name to".

"Mannn it ain't even like that. Hell a nigga was lonely. I haven't seen your ass in 5 months! You wanna explain to me why it took you this long to come see me. Everybody else came but you so what was your excuse! You out fucking around. That's why you haven't came".

I furrowed my eyebrows and mugged him. "So that gives you a reason to go and marry the bitch and don't try to turn this shit on me I was OUT trying to earn money for your fucking bail Tupac so miss me with that bullshit".

He smacked his lips and waved me off. "She was more there then you was. It was like you forgot about a nigga. You was all about your career and shit. You could've made the effort Aaliyah"!

"I would've been here! Did you not here what the fuck I just said I was out doing all of that for you".

"Ion wanna hear that shit. You could've made the fuckin effort to come up here and find out but, noo yeen do that. I had people that I least expected to come here and see me". People like Madonna came to see me. Where was yo' black ass"! Huh. No where to be fucking found"! He said with an angry expression.

My eyes started to tear up." Hold up don't be tryna turn this shit on me! This is all your fault. All yours. You married another bitch. Gave her your last name when I always thought that it was gon' be ME. You fucked this up not me. Tupac I can't ...I try so hard to love you but you don't appreciate it! I'm 8 months pregnant with yo' muthafucking baby! I go out and try to raise money for your bail and this is the thanks I get! We were going to be a family! Why do you keep hurting me huh? Am I not good enough for you? Huh what is it! Cuz' quite frankly I'm tired".

"You pregnant...how did this happen". He said in as calmly voice.

I scofffed. " You obviously didn't use protection dumbass". I said in a smart tone.

He straight-faced me. I shook my head and silently cried. I got up from my chair and began to walk away before I heard my name being called. "Aaliyah where you going". Tupac said as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm leaving...Pac. Ion think I can do this anymore...I mean you being married is the last straw". I said as more tears started to fall.

"So what you tryna say". He said as he slowly started to unwrap his arms from around my waist.

"Im done. I can't ...this between us I can't do it anymore. I'll keep you updated about the baby and stuff".

He shifted one feet to the other side and he just looked at me. "You sure this what you want".

I nodded my head.I can tell he was hurting and he wanted to say some hurtful words but he didn't. I was really hoping that he'd stop me but, I guess not.

"Ight, well take care of my baby".

"Okay". I started to walk away once again but he pulled me back and I found my way back into his arms.

Before I could say something he kissed me passionately like be never wanted to let me go. He broke the kiss and looked at me.He placed his hand on belly and felt a kick and he laughed.

"This is the first time that she really started kicking". I said looking at him.

"She"?

"Yeah, we are having a girl".

He just smiled and hugged me and mumbled I love you and be careful and I said it back.

Then we parted our ways.
-------------------------------------------------------
I was now in the car just bawling my eyes out listening to 702- Get It Together.

I was still stuck on how Tupac got married to another woman. Here I was always thinking that it was gon' be me.

It was pouring down raining and I could barely see. I saw a a bright light come towards me and I quickly swerved out the way.

It seemed as though the car was coming for me because as soon as I swerved out the way it found its way back in front of me.

I tried to swerve out the way once again but my wheel was stuck and me and the car hit head on. My car flipped a r 3-4 times before it came to a stop.

I remember hearing ambulances before fading out I tried to move but I couldn't. I began to think how could the one I have my heart to break my heart so bad? Like I literally gave Tupac all of me and I don't understand why.

Next thing you know im gasping for air....A few brief moments everything everything went black.
________________________________

Heeeey guys...Sorry for the cliffhanger lol.

I would like to know whatchu think about this chapter.

Don't forget to comment/vote.

I'm also kinda stuck so for the next chapter if you have any ideas that you have please inbox me. Because I'm kinda stuck as to what to write for the next chapter.

Until next time. Hope y'all enjoyed!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

24.8K 917 19
When Leah is met with her past again after seven years of being MIA, she is met with some of the biggest choices of her life. She has to deal with he...
28.7K 877 29
Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16 by her single mother moved back into her...
7K 328 29
โ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
35K 724 25
Chris and Aaleeyah have been friends since the day that they were born. Nothing can and won't stop them, they are inseparable. They always had each o...