Welcome To My Hectic life...

By SSBMA1994

Sakinah- Muslim, random, weird, kind, misfortunate~ Mirza- Jerk, playboy, mean, boy band and let me stress ev... More

Welcome To My Hectic life...
Chapter One..... Allah hates me?
Chapter Two.....First day of school
Chapter Three.....Made friends and enemies
Chapter Four.....Made fun of
Chapter Five.....Heated fight
Chapter Six.....Ghosts?
Chapter Eight...Co-relation between nightmare and reality
Chapter Nine.....Carefree
Chapter Ten (Part One).....Broken Promise
Chapter Ten (Part Two).....Broken Promise
Chapter Eleven..... Arts of betrayal (Part One)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (part two)
Chapter Eleven.....Arts of betrayal (Part Three)
Chapter Twelve.....Last day
Chapter Thirteen.....Peer pressure
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part One)
Chapter Fourteen.....School gone wild (Part Two)
Chapter Fifteen...Secret out in the open
Chapter Sixteen.....You humiliated me now you humiliate yourself
Chapter Seventeen.....The Psycho, The Kick-Ass Charmer And The Gothic (Part One)

Chapter Seven.....The new guy

922 17 9
By SSBMA1994

Chapter Seven.....The new guy

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

Stay away...Stay away

A soft creepy whisper kept calling on to my ears but I continued to ignore it, telling myself that it was all just in my head. I was so exhausted so I let myself drift back to my beautiful sleep.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

The voice roared along with one hard vibration of the room as one huge invincible force choked me hard on my neck, sending me violently up from my sleep, in a state of shock.

I felt my breathing went hard.

What had just happened? I asked myself.

I looked closely at my surroundings. I was still in my room, above my queen-sized bed. It was dark outside, signaling Night; 12.10 A.M as the clock reads off.

I heave a sigh of relief.

Just another weird nightmare!

I touched my neck, it felt as though the choke was real; the pain was still apparent. My heart was pounding, still recovering from the shock

No,no..it can't be. I'm just imagining things on a deeper level. My body was sweating profusely. I switched on the standing fan on my right at the speed of three. My sweat was slowly cooling down.

Inexplicable occurrence have been happening to me lately. I kept sensing that something is observing and monitoring my every move. It was a weird incomprehensible type of feeling; I honestly felt it there, but the reality was that there was truly no one there besides me to begin with. Yesterday, I was combing my hair whilst looking at myself in the mirror. All of a sudden, I caught sight of a girl with long black hair and white long dress standing there behind me. It was only for a brief second, and gone the next. It freaked me out but I'm still a firm disbeliever of ghost so I shrugged it away.

I heard a hissing sound.

What was that?

I shot back up from underneath my covers, alerted by the sound. I searched for the source of it.

Oh. It was just a small dark-green coloured gecko hanging above the ceiling.

What was wrong with me? I was transforming into some paranoid person, and I detest every minute of it. Besides, who am I kidding. A ghost? Yeah right, can't believe I even give to such a thought!

The door of my room glided front and back slowly in an intimidating way.

Pfft, probably just the wind.

I was about to settle at just that conclusion and go back to sleep when my eyes suddenly caught sight of the closed window.

No way!

I shot back up from my covers again, getting all panicky. My eyes searched the room for any possible source of where that wind might have came from; nothing! I stare at the still moving door as it suddenly gave a loud banging sound and shuts itself. I jumped.

I was lonely in my considerably huge dark room in the middle of the night with weird occurrence going on; I definitely did not feel comfortable. The same gecko hissed again, adding the tension to my body.

With trembling hands, I forced myself back to sleep. I closed my eyes shut, refusing to reopen it again unless the break of dawn arrives by tomorrow. I snuggled in my blanket for comfort, and once again fell back to sleep.

***

Where am I?

All I saw was darkness everywhere; there was not an inch of light that could be seen. At this rate, it would not be much of a difference if I just closed my eyes.Everything was quiet. A little too quiet for my comfort. Not even the sound of wind could be heard.

Hello? ...Someone? Anyone?!

I yelled for help in the pitch darkness of the room, searching my way out from all direction. I went front, back, left and right; all in all brought me nowhere closer to finding my way out. My heart began to ache.

Someone... PLEASE! ...Anyone?...Please help me find my way out... Don't leave me here all alone.

Please...

I let out a faint cry, without realising, tears were actually rolling down my cheeks. My heart trembled in fear and anxiety. Just where in the world am I?

I searched one more round, hoping to have better luck this time.

There was no hope at all. There was no limit to the capacity of this room. I can walk for hours non-stop -which I already did- but still could not stumble upon an end or an exit. I did not even come across a single wall or any other objects be it a furniture or anything of that sort. Nothing at all. There was only me, the hard cemented floor and darkness everywhere. The rest was all silence.

In defeat, I drop on my knees and began weeping and screeching in despair.

I felt empty. Lonely. Disheartened.

I am alone in this unknown world. Forever. My whimper only got louder at the despairing thought.

Would there be anyone who would care? Would anyone come search for me? Or would they live nonchalantly, unaffected by my absence?

My tears dried up and my throat felt lump. Immediately, I thought about my family; all the times we had spent together. I laughed bitterly at our funny memory. Their faces are painted as clear and as bright as the moon in my mind. I did not realise how much I miss them and love them this greatly until this very moment.

My strong and loving parents, Hamzah and Karimah.

My loyal ally in fighting, Aishah.

My cute innocent little sister, Toyyibah.

And last but not least, my brothers, Hakim and Zaki. Although we fought numerous times, our love for each other remained strong. There is not a doubt in my mind that if I were to be in trouble, they will be the first one in line to come to my rescue and be by my side. I felt blessed having them as my family.

I wondered what are they doing as of now. Are they thinking of me? Will they come search for me? I smiled bitterly. Although my heart ached for them to come rescue me yet again, deep down in my heart, I'd rather them not and for them to simply forget me. The thought was sorrowful but it's for the best. Who would want want me anyway; a person of bad luck? Even I would not want me.I have finally accepted this fate of mine as I settled myself in this peaceful silence.

A few minutes had passed in this deathly silence. My heart felt empty but I ignored the feeling and kept my mouth shut.

"Let me go," I suddenly heard the loud cry of someone who sounded like they were being choked or something, "someone, help me!"

What was that?

I turned my head around and saw a big rectangular light which stood out in this darkness. Maybe it will lead me to the exit or something. I stared blankly at it.

Would I?

The sound of that person was quite unsettling; I sensed danger already. But hearing something besides this deadly silence was refreshing and it did calm me down a little bit. At least now I know that I am not all alone.

The guy scream again a hoarse scream. He sounded like he was getting beaten up.

"Someone..please..anyone..." His faint cry as though he had given up all hope that anyone could have heard him shook me. He reminded me of myself somehow- the feeling of hopelessness that constantly hunts my life.

He screamed in pain.

At last, I was overwhelmed with sympathy for the guy whoever he is- his screaming and cry for help was heart breaking- so I got up and walk cautiously towards the light.

As I passed through it, another different world was revealed to me. It was less darker here but not less frightening. The atmosphere was a reddish-orange hue. I could finally see my hands and take in my surroundings. I gasped closing my mouth at the terrifying sight that stood before me. I walked backwards in hope to return to the world I was previously from but the pathway was already gone.

Panicked, I hid myself behind the grayish coloured walls. I saw the guy who owned the scream from before. I knew before entering this world that I was going to face the person who caused this guy's pain. What I did not expect was it was nothing resembling human. I can't quite explain what it was. There was a really huge dark figure twisting itself all around that guy's body.

It was like a snake squeezing it's prey; a terrifying sight. The guy looked pale and his grey eyes was filled with sorrow. He had dark black hair and a fringe that fell by his eyes.He does not seem to have any energy left in him to struggle any more than he already did. His hits made on that dark figure seemed useless as it does not affect it or harm it in anyway. It looks like a disgusting dark gaseous liquid that has an irregular shape and stays unaffected when being hit.

He seemed to almost lose it as his breath was shortening. A stray tear fell down his left eye as though he did not wish for this to happen. Although he had long loosen hope and had already given up, that did not stop him from muttering a last weak faint cry for help.

I had to do something. Fast. But what?

I somehow felt that guys pain as tears started to roll down my cheeks and a lump was formed in my throat. With trembling hands and legs, I walked shakily forward towards the guy. My mind was blank; I had no plan what so ever. All I knew was that I wanted to help save this guy but I had no idea how to face this demon.

The dark figure drop the guy's body as he fell limp on the ground and fainted. Instead, it headed towards me. It slithered on the ground and marched towards me within a blink of an eye as it stood before me, shape morphed in the form of a tall lady in a long white dress. Her skin was a disgusting white colour; as white as flour. Her thick dark black hair fell down her knees; it was deadly straight but not in a graceful beautiful way. Her eyes was a bloody red colour and her expression was the true definition of fierce; beyond anyone could imagine.

I stumbled back a step in shock but the lady slides herself behind me in a swift and froze me on my spot.

How was she able to get here so fast?

My heart was thumping so hard, I felt like almost losing it. The lady slides her right hand up my neck. It was horribly white and emits no heat what so ever. Her long sharp brownish black claws at the tip of her long thin fingers glided on my skin slitting it up towards my neck as it's peek. I kept my mouth shut as I was too frightened to say anything or feel any pain; yet, as I was too absorbed at the scene that is taking place.

"So Sakinah, we have finally met at last!" The lady whispered on my ear sending me chills up my spine. She laughed a loud creepy evil excited laughter.

"W-what do y-you want from me?" I was able to manage out. She stopped laughing instantly, her face fierce again.

"What do I want? WHAT DO I WANT?!" I felt my body thrown brutally against the walls. I fell limp on the ground, moaning in pain, my back hurting.

The lady was there the next second strangling me up until my feet were above the floor, choking my every breath. "I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HE BELONGS TO ME!" Her voice was hoarse and fierce.

What is she talking about, and why was she so angry? Who's he?

A million of questions was running through my mind, but I kept my mouth shut. She was a girl that I don't ever want to mess with. She drop me from her tight grasp and I fell back to the ground, gasping for air.

"Leave." She ordered.

"Leave where?"

She chuckled and smirked as she bent down towards me. Her face was so close to mine, her bloody red eyes was as if staring through my eyes. "LEAVE,THIS EARTH!"

I widened my eyes, shocked and terrified.

She grinned, showcasing all her sharp pointy teeth and laughed again.

"Subhanallah!" I mumbled out aloud in shock.

I woke up violently from my sleep, hyperventilating. I was sweating all over again despite the fan. I stare at my surroundings, panicking. I heaved a sigh of relief.

It was just another nightmare.

Not any ordinary nightmare though. The lady's terrifying grin was plastered clearly in my mind.

'Leave this Earth'.

I could remember every little detail of my dream clearly, as if it was never meant to be forgotten. It was surreal to me.

The wind blew in the window. Then another blew pass my cheek, giving me chills. My hands and body stiffened. The gecko hissed; that stupid gecko, when will he ever shut up. At this point, any noise or tiny little detail could freak me out greatly because of that stupid disturbing dream.

I got out my bed,ran out my room so fast and shouted, "Mom, Dad?!"

I broke into my parents room, switched on the lights, and jumped in between them making myself comfortable while they jumped awake in shock.

"Holy muffins, I'm so sorry honey, I won't do it again!" My father mumbled out.

What in the world was he dreaming about?! Here I am waking up from a terrible nightmare andhe woke up creepout from a MUFFIN?! Why can't our roles be switched? I would much prefer having a nightmare about delicious muffins than that creepy psychotic lady or ghost or whatever you choose to call that monster!

"So it was you!" My mum-after waking up and rubbing her sleepy eyes- glared at my dad accusingly with one of her death stares.

"I'm so sorry.."

"It was meant for your child, Toyyibah's birthday. How could you?!"

"I did not know. And I can't help myself that I really love chocolates! What's the big deal, go make another one."

"Are you kidding me? Do you hear yourself? Do you know what I've g-"

"Umm..Mum,Dad? Can I please sleep here with you guys?"

"Uhh..Sure honey, what's wrong?" My mum switched her attention towards me and laid a comfortable arm around my shoulder, holding it tightly.

"I..had a really terrible nightmare."

"Aww, my poor little thing. Read your Du'a(prayer) before sleep, insyaalah(god-willing) it will go away."

I got myself comfortable in between them and read my Du'a.My mum kissed my forehead and my dad hold my hands tight, "don't worry Sakinah, with me around, no ghost will dare to come close to you." My dad joked and smiled warmly at me.

"Shut up Hamzah. Don't act like the hero here, your'e the villain. Your'e lucky Sakinah is here, but tomorrow you'll surely get it from me."

"Oh shoot."

I giggled. Are all parents like this or are mine the only exception? Soon, we all fell asleep soundly.

***

(Hassan's P.O. V)

Alone. Empty. Fear.

I rest my back against the walls as I stare blankly through the windows at the depressing clouds. The trees swayed gently in the cold breeze.

This wealth I live in does not bring me any happiness at all. I can have anything I want in this world but nothing will do if I can't buy happiness. I live a dark life and a dark past that no one knows about. No one besides Razi and Fatimah- my two siblings- who share many common grounds with me.

I am an enemy to the people and the people are my enemy. They are all fake. There are no such thing as kindness or sincerity in this world. If their lives were to be put at stake, they would do anything to save themselves first even if that means sacrificing someone. Such disgraceful disgusting creatures.

The only way to live by them is to live like them- that was the way I was taught. None of them could be trusted. They live in the midst of betrayal.

Days passed, nothing has changed. Everyone were to busy with their own lives, thinking about how they were going to achieve their goals. I have no idea what my future will bring me, neither do I have the desire to find out. Every second of life is like a burden to me. I am exhausted and worn out of this life. I have no dreams or goals; they all seems pointless in my eyes.

What is the purpose of this life anyway? All this people wish to do as I observed them was to survive through school, grow up, get a job, find a lovely bride to marry then have children. If that is all life could offer me then I want no part in it. They might be satisfied at just that but I am not interested. You live and you die, that is how I see it.

"Big brother! Brother Razi wish to see you. He said he found out who our biological parents are and what happened to them. He told me to call you!" My cute little sister, Fatimah, ran towards me yelling in excitement in order to pass me the good news.

I had always been curious to know about my biological parents. I rubbed Fatimah's hair andwent in search for Razi in this huge mansion-like house we live in. Fatimah followed along behind me in sheer joy.

"Come in," Razi welcomed me in his room but locked Fatimah outside. She whined and complained, knocking on the door aggressively but he ignored her.

"So?" I asked.

Razi sat himself on the armchair, "You sure you want to know? It won't be pleasant."

"Yes, I want to know."

He smiled sadly and was about to tell me when his eyes fell upon the door. "Fatimah, stop eavesdropping. Go to bed!"

"This is not Fatimah. She is asleep. I am your mum, open the door this instant!" She imitated a low adult voice mimicking our step-mum as she knock on the door slowly and intimidatingly the way she would have.

Razi rolled his eyes, "wait here."

He opened the door to find a little Fatimah pressing her ears against the door and her tiny head falling down at the opened door. Razi carried Fatimah in his arms in a swift.

"Let me go! I have the right to know about my parents too." Fatimah screamed struggling to get out of Razi's firm grasp. He ignored her cry and brought her to her room and locked her there. He returned momentarily.

"As you were saying?"

"They...died long time ago."

I felt my heart sunk beneath me. I kept myself nonchalant to the news. "How did they die?"

Those were the words I soon regretted asking. I was better off not finding out. But now I knew the bitter brutal story on how they died, in full detail.

My world after that was full depression; more so than before. Numerous times I tried to kill myself but failed. I remembered Fatimah crying in my arms as she found out about our parents by herself using Arwah to help her out.

That was when I stopped trying to kill myself and decided on my purpose of life: for my siblings who were always there for me, who truly understood me. For Fatimah who is still a young innocent girl whom I need to coach and guide through life. I had to always fake happiness and be high spirited in front of Fatimah so that she will not feel sad. But it did not kill the over-growing depression that was building inside me.

One day, I was on my way to fetch Fatimah from her kindergaten. I pass by a conversation that caught my attention. Two guys were debating and discussing about god.

God? As in the creator of human kind? I thought to myself.

I was so occupied with their conversation when I realised the time and my purpose going out; I had to fetch Fatimah. I fetched her quickly and went home. The idea of god was hunting my thoughts for days. I was unable to stop this spark of hope growing inside me.

One day, when I was certain no one was around to see me, I locked the door. I bent on my knees, closed my eyes and prayed. I intended it to be only a short fast prayer but found myself praying for hours and in tears.

"Oh God. Whoever you are, where ever you are. If you exist, I beg you to help us out of this dark life we are living in and are attached to. You are my last hope, please do not turn us down. Forgive me of my sins, inform me of the purpose of my existence and teach me the wonders of this life that is hidden from me!"

I can't quite explain the feeling. I can't believe I even broke down in tears. I don't recall the last time I cried. I use to think it's pathetic and showed weakness. But that day I felt the total opposite. I felt empowerment and serenity. But what now? How will 'God' answer my prayer? Will he?

That night for once I slept in peace. I even had a good dream! It was the first ever good dream I had in my life, usually I was always waking up to some nightmare. It did not even stop there! That dream repeated itself for three weeks straight. I was stunned and mesmerized. I found myself eager to go to sleep everyday since then.

It was a weird dream. I dreamt about a beautiful graceful girl in a white dress and a white head covering in between the darkness that was eating me up at first. Light emitted from her, the darkness slowly disappearing. She was smiling at me warmly and open her arms as if welcoming me. Her smile was contagious as I started to smile along. My heart was racing at the beautiful, heart-warming sight of her. The scene was beautiful. We walked along the garden, giggling and smiling hands in hands.

"Who are you?" I asked her as we sat at the bench.

She smiled, "I am.."

I suddenly woke up from my beautiful sleep! Razi and Fatimah were looking down at me weirdly. I rub off the goofy smile off my face. It was awkward and embarrassing.

Damn I wanted to meet her again so much! I wanted to know more about her. Three weeks straight I dreamt about her and woke up at the same line where she almost told me who she was. Three weeks straight I did not have a nightmare- I always did, everyday of my life. I never once had a good dream let alone slept soundly but this has been going on for three weeks! It has to be a sign! Though I'm not sure for what exactly, I am here to find out if she exist in real life.

Dream girl, I'm coming for you. Await my arrival, my princess.

***

(Shaliza's P.O.V)

Oh Mirza, My prince charming. You are finally mine at last!

I walked into school, passing the gates in sheer joy and confidence. i saw many group of students scattering everywhere with one common goal which was to walk towards school.They had their beg packs over their shoulders.

Most of them caught sight of me and had to look me up and down with bulging eyes. They nod me an approval look and greeted me like a princess. I was enjoying the attention I was getting from both boys and girls.

I saw my group of friends Qistina, Angelina and Sarah ahead of me and ran towards them.

"Hey, wassup guys!" I jumped at Sarah's back than sling my arms around her shoulders, smiling. They all turned around to face me.

"Oh hey-y, wow. Nice smokey outfit you got yourself there. Who is it for," she smiled warmly and hit her right arm on mine playfully and teasingly.

"It's for my future husband Mirza of course!"

"Woah! You sneaky little girl."

"Oh, shut up." I smiled and looked away at the sky playfully and blushing. They all laughed at me and I looked back towards them and laughed along. I think I saw Qistina twitching her eyes, but maybe that was just me.

"Oh, speaking of future husband, here he comes. Go for it!" Angelina turned my shoulders to face Mirza and pushed my back.

Mirza was starring straight at me, hastening his steps as he walked towards me;it was kind of flattering. My heart was beating inside me as I walk shyly towards him.

He took out his leather jacket and swing it over my shoulders. I blushed.

"What the hell are you wearing?! Your'e attracting to many unwanted attention." He glared a warning glare at the three guys I had not noticed before who were drooling as they glare at my long thin bare legs. They got the message immediately and walked away.

"Stupid perverts," he muttered under his breath.

"Naww! Sorry I made you jealous, I just wanted to look good for you!" He is such a cutie-pie! My heart was beating again. He was wearing a tight black T-shirt which show off his muscles perfectly and a dark sets of jeans. His mahogany hair was striking in all direction in a cute way.

"W-what? I am n-not jealous. I don't know what you're talking about."

Urghh, does he has to ruin the perfect moment. Is it so hard to admit that he was? Boys and their egos!

I rolled my eyes, "whatever. So do I look hot?"

He took a better look at me up and down. I was wearing a striking pink stiletto that matches the colour of my blouse which was a wonderful mixture of pink and red and my really short jean skirt.

"You would've if your clothes were not the colour of a pig. I hate that colour, remember?"

Ouch. That was some hurtful words. I stared down at the ground instead to hold myself from tearing up.

Mirza sniffed the air, "what is that smell? ARE YOU WEARING STRAWBERRY PERFUME?!"

He covers his mouth from his urge to puke. "Had I not told you already that I despise strawberries and anything that has to do with it?!"

"No you did not. Neither did you told me that you despise pink." I whispered, looking up at his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"P-pfft. W-w-well, you should know better what my likes and dislikes are." He walked away,embarrassed that he forgotten to tell me all those little detail and choose to blame it on me.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I did not know! Mirza Love, come back!" I shouted as I ran towards him. My heart ached. I lost him once, no wait, fifteen times already, I don't wish to lose him again. All the while my love for him stayed true and strong. I kept my patience that he will one day notice that and will love me for who I am the way I had loved him. I know that he is a playboy and that he can't help himself- he had explained that to me clearly before. But I still felt hurt whenever he would go out with another girl, week by week exchanging girls.

"Shh, don't say that out loud. It's embarrassing!" He closes my mouth with his right hand staring consciously at some students who overheard our conversation and was giggling.

He is embarrassed of me? What did I do? Urghh, what is wrong with me!

I loved him so much that it hurt me when he said that. Tears were already forming at my eyes before I could stop it. I bit my lip, resisting myself from letting any cry come out of my mouth and found it really hard. My fingers were pressing against my skirt to withhold myself.

Mirza noticed it and was pissed off at himself. He sobered up, and wiped my tears with his two hands adoringly. He put both his hands on each side of my shoulders and bent down a little bit to stare me right at the eyes. "Look, I'm sorry I shouted at you. I was being a jerk and you don't deserve that. My favourite colour is blue and I hate pink and strawberries. Just don't mess things up the next time alright?"

I nod happily and smiled. Mirza rubbed my head messing up my hair and smiled as well before walking away to his class.

Oh Mirza. Only you can make my heart pound like this. Many guys may be head over heals for me, but it is you that my heart desires.

***

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

"Sis,Sis. Wake up!" Aishah shook my shoulders to wake me up.

"Hmm?..." I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

5 minutes later..

"Sis,Sis. The house is on fire you have to get up!"

"Hmm?...Okay." I went back to sleep again.

5 minutes later..

"Sis,Sis. Get up now, there is an earthquake!"

"Hmm?..Wonderful" I turned around and slept facing the other side. There. Much comfortable!

Aishah sigh in defeat, "you are just impossible to wake up are you. I could be in grave danger right now and you'll carry on sleeping."

"Move!" Hakim demanded.

All of a sudden, I felt a huge bucket of water thrown right at me. I heard Zaki giggling and caught Hakim smirking down at me. I think.

I shouted and wiggled my hands in the air, "oh no, swimming pool! I can't swim. Somebody save me!"

Snore.

Hakim sighed in defeat as well. "You're right. She is impossible. Mum, look at this sleeping beast right here. Will you do something about it!"

6 seconds later.

"What are you doing? Wake your sister up, she's gonna be late for school!"

"We've tried Mum. We all did. It's useless!"

Gulp,gulp. Is someone having a conversation while I'm drowning? Oh, no I'm drowning. Help me! Wait a minute, more than three minutes have passed. Why am I still alive and talking? Hmm, maybe I am a fish.

"SAKINAH!"

Was that my mum? Oh no, I'm going to get into trouble. She is going to slap me or something if I don't wake up! I think. Hold on, maybe that's just a dream.Yeah. My mother is a fish, she don't have hands. Silly me. I chuckled.

'Swim d swim d swim, I love to SWIMMING..swim' Oh hey there Dori, where's Nemo?

Snore.

Suddenly I felt my right ear being pulled up violently; it hurts.

"Oh no. FISH OUT OF WATER, I can't breath! Please don't eat me Mr.Fisherman sir.."

"Sakinah, you can talk crap later on. Right now go get ready for school!" My Mum grumbled at me.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and yawning. Narrowing my eyes, I take better look at my surroundings.

Oh shoot. I'm not a fish, I'm human. I have hands.Sad..Why does my mum look so furious. What's her problem? Oh no, school, I totally forgot!

"Mum,mum. Please,please, can I skip school today I feel so really really tired. I've had a horrible nightmare and had only a few hours if not, minutes of sleep."

"No way, you skipped Yesterday."

"Oh come on! Just another day?" I pleaded.

"That was the day before! You skipped two days of precious school already." Shoot. Really?

"One more day. Please, please, puh-lease! It's already 6.50 A.M. School starts in ten minutes. I definitely won't make it!" I pouted my lips and gave the best puppy dog look. I hate dogs, but this type of expression can be helpful at times.

"I DON'T CARE. GET. OUT. NOW!"

"Fine. I'll go take a shower then." I giggled internally. Little did my mum know I take a really long time to get shower. And today, I'm going to take especially long. Hehehe..I'm so evil.

"No, just go get dressed!"

"But I'm smelly. I haven't take a shower."

"You smell fine. And you're wet, that's good enough shower. Just wipe yourself with a towel and get dress the put lots of perfume, NOW GO!"

My mum left the room with a loud bang. WHY DID MY PLANS NOT WORK ON HER?! Oh yeah, I've did that trick yesterday. Darn it."

***

Stupid school.

Stupid nightmare.

Stupid weird smell.

Stupid starving stomach!

I think today was my true definition of grumpy. I'm pissed at right about everything. I think that's the side effect of two weeks of short sleep. Now I feel so murderous. I had been having the same nightmare about the same guy and the same ghost along with the same scene for two weeks straight! I always woke up screaming after that. My mum had to calm me down after that. She keeps reminding me to read my Du'as, I read it, it lessens and got less brutal but it did not completely disappeared.

Is it a sign? Is my life in danger or something? Grrr, is'nt my life enough trouble as it is?!

Stupid misfortunes.

Stupid life! I kick the rock on the ground and it hit the rubbish bin, hard that it made an eerie sound.

I opened the gate to a waiting dog wiggling it's tail excitedly and started barking at me as I got out.

Urghh, stupid dog!

Stupid Snoopy, what an ugly name.

I was to sleepy and grumpy to bother so I kept on walking. The dog kept barking from my back, unsatisfied with my reaction. He went to my left and bark, I ignored him. He went to my right and barked, I still ignored him and kept on walking, leaving him behind me. Now he is barking from my back at full blast with dripping saliva. I was about to snap in frustration.

"URGHH, SHUT UP YOU STUPID DOG BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I turned around, stumped my feet in front of him and roared all my frustrations of two weeks lack of sleep at him. He whimpered and walked back towards his house.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! RETURN TO YOUR STUPID HOME AND TO YOUR STUPID MASTER AND TELL HIM I SAID HI!"

I walked along still boiling with anger and steam blowing out of my nose. My breathing was harsh and I kept on mumbling an incoherent words. I passed by two kids running and laughing for joy. I don't know why, but I snapped again.

"SHUT UP KID! WHAT'S SO FUNNY? YOU DON'T SEE ME LAUGHING DO YOU?!"

Those kids jumped in shock and started to cry as they hugged their mothers. The mother just glared at me judging and shaking his head in disapproval.

Whatever.

Soon I reached school. I knocked on my classroom door. It's already 7.45 A.M. I'm 45 minutes late. It was Mr Munir's lesson. He was writing something in the white board when he noticed me.

He, sighed. "Late again Sakinah? Mind telling me why?"

The whole class broke into whispers. I gave him a plain tired look that keeps on blinking asleep from time to time. I was really exhausted beyond words can describe. I had totally ignored my form teacher.

Mr Munir sighed again. "What am I to do with you Sakinah. Your'e so lucky I am a kind teacher. Get in!"

I got in dragging my feet twisting my body left to right as if i was going to fall. Jerk was giggling making disgusting snoring noises at me. I felt my anger boiling in rage again. "SHUT THE HELL UP JERK. YOU WANNA PISS ME OFF THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING, HUH? YOU WANNA DIE?!"

Jerk Jumped in shock and so did the rest of the class. Mr Munir froze at his spot while holding an open marker and mouth open as he looked plainly at me. I feel everyone's eyes bulging out as they stared at me. I snapped, "WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT? WANNA FIGHT? BRING IT!" I throw my balled up fist high up in the air intimidatingly. They all immediately looked away. I walked towards my seat eyeing every person I pass by giving them dirty intimidating looks.

I sat on my chair and felt the world spinning all around me.

"Let me guess, the same nightmare?" Asked Raudhah who was sitting on my left.

Snore.

"I'll take that as a yes." Said Raudhah.

"Hmm, someone's grumpy today." The teacher suggested.

"Ooo, feisty." Jerk giggled some more followed by the whole class breaking into laughter.

Did Jerk just called me something. Urghh, I'm so tired! I'll just murder him today in my dream.

***

(Raudhah's P.O.V)

Poor Sakinah, she's been having the same nightmare for about two weeks straight and has been lacking of sleep. I sigh. Maybe I should write notes for her so that she don't lose to much in class.

It's the third lesson now, Sakinah is still sound asleep. She looked like a dead corpse with her white dress and her white Hijab on. And she had dark circles underneath her. I was a little bored of class so I laid my head down and stared at her face. I smiled, she looked peaceful. The whole class was waiting for the next teacher to show up and was getting noisy.

Mirza got up from his seat and slowly creep in, taking a peek at Sakinah's face while holding a black marker pen. I gave him the death stare, "don't you dare!"

"W-what? Who said I was going to vandalize Sakinah's face with this marker pen then return back to my seat?"

"You had just suggested it yourself."

"Oh, darn it." He went back to his seat, disappointed. He stared at the marker pen above his desks then heave a long sigh. I chuckled. Why does he care so much? He really want to die does he, Sakinah will totally kill him if he does that.

Ms. Salmah, our physics teacher entered the class. "Okay class, I'm sorry I'm late. I've got a new transfer student I would like to introduce to you."

"Cool. Is the chick hot?" Asked Mirza, eyes glittering up.

"Uhh, the chicks..a dude."

"Gross, then I'm not interested."

The whole class broke into laughter. "Sorry if I disappointed you Mirza," Ms. Salmah chuckled, "umm..Hassan? You can come in now."

The new guy entered and the whole class hold in their breath in shock. The new guy is freakishlyhot! I'm not usually surprise meeting hot guys; they are all to familiar to me already. But this guy is totally different! He has a breath taking beautiful face. His skin is a beautiful pale white colour while his hair is a contrast of really dark black hair which made him looked paler. His lips was dark red and his eyelashes are long and sharp with a beautiful misty grey coloured eyes beneath them. He looked exotic!

He frowned at the boring crowd looking very serious making him look muscular and manly.

"Introduce yourself."

"My name is Hassan, nice to meet you." He did not looked pleased at all and did not even bother to lengthen up his introduction speech. Who cares, he's hot.

"O-kay, you can go pick a seat now." Ms. Salmah went to her desk to put her bags and stuffs.

He searched the crowd and his face lit up instantly when he caught sight of a sleeping Sakinah. Weird. All the girls squealed and silently prayed that he would sit beside them. He walked towards me and lightly tap on my table. "I would like to sit here."

I can feel the whole girls sighing in dissapointment. "Sorry Hassan, this is my seat. Go search for somewhere else."

"Please?" He begged as he pulled his face in to stare into my eyes. I felt my heart beating insanely at his proximity but stared back into his hypnotising eyes. Wow. They looked even more prettier up close.

"Okay." Wait what did I say?! The words came out of my mouth without my permission and I felt my self packing my stuffs and walking away to another seat. Wait, this is not me, what's happening? Did he just hypnotised me or something?

He smiled victoriously and sat beside Sakinah, his face lit up in sheer joy. He rests his head down and stared at Sakinah adoringly.

***

(Mirza's P.O.V)

I felt my hands crashing the paper in front of me. Anger was boiling inside of me.

I hate this new guy. He had some nerve crashing into my school, into my class, snatching away all the girls attention at his good looks when that was suppose to be me. And now, out of all the seats he chose to sit beside Sakinah instead?! How dare he, she is my property!

Man, now I have competition. I used to be the most and only hot guy in this school. Darn it.

I turned my head around again only to see him still smiling as he stared at Sakinah's face as though it was the most beautiful face he had saw in his life! I crashed the paper harder, my hands balling into a tight fists.

That should be me right there while I vandalize her face. Man, I hate him!

***

(Sakinah's P.O.V)

No..No..Please don't kill me.

Noo!

I woke up from my sleep panting heavily. I was in my class.

Just that nightmare again!

I heave a sight of relief. I turned to my left to face Raudhah, "Raudhah, I had that same nightmare again!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs to face the man from my nightmare sitting beside me, at Raudha's seat looking straight at my face with his big grey eyes.

He looked exactly the same! He looked puzzled and so was the class. I pinched myself. This is not happening. Ouch.

"Sakinah, stop spacing off or you can get out of my class!" Yelled Mr Izzat, my strict maths teacher.

Get out of your class? I want to get out of this school!

"I'm sorry sir. Please excuse me, I need to go to the girls toilet"

"Go then."

My hands were trembling. My whole body was. I fought to even stand still without falling down. I ran out quickly and never came back.

I am so out of here!

***

Dear diary,

Date= 2nd march 2011

M.O.T.D= 1) I send a poor old foreign lady to the hospital in a heart attack. It all happened when I was freaking out and running out of class, out of school. I even left my school bag behind. Hell, my life is at stake. I was jumpy and sneaky all the way, and kept looking around me to make sure no one caught me or that no ghost is standing near me. I looked like a full-transformed paranoid when I felt a light tap on my right shoulder. I turned around and screamed at the top of my lungs at what ever was behind me. Yeah, that's how it happened. I saw an old lady lying limp on the ground with a map tour above her still body. I think she was just trying to ask me for direction. Poor lady. My earlier intention to go straight home ended up having to send that old lady to the hospital. Everyone there was giving me dirty accusing look, while I stare at the ground filled with guilt the entire time.

2) I met the guy from my nightmare, literally! What next, the ghost? Am I really going to die? I went home praying to Allah for protection in tears and for hours!

'Oh Allah, by your name, nothing can cause hurt. Not someone from above the skies or in this Earth and you're the all knower and all hearer.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...
175K 9.3K 61
Handsome. Sexy. Mischievous. Naughty. Secretive. Rich. Bad. Every girl's dream. Amir. Beautiful. Hopeful. Religious. Innocent. Driven. Determined. Go...
190K 11.8K 42
'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whines trying his best to convince the girl...
60.4K 1.6K 34
This story is about , Kiara(Y/N) a special girl with many identity having secrets. Kiara has a dark past and a revenge to be taken with a bright foll...