'The Eternal Flame' Damon Sal...

By ElleMiglioranza

The Third Book in the 'Epic Love Sage' Siena and Damon Salvatore have gotten married from the day of there w... More

Coming To Terms.....
Things Aren't As They Seem.....
Take Down.....
An Eye Opener.....
Everything Is At Stake.....
I Can't Do This Anymore.....
It All Come To The Surface.....
Mystery Of Dimidium Sanguinis.....
How Far Are You Willing To Go.....
Choices To Be Made.....
Tempers Running High.....
Race To The Cure.....
Stand By Me.....
Trying To Get Back In Control.....
This Is A Lesson Learnt.....
Too Late To Apologies.....
If The Truth Be told.....
Is It A Little Too Late.....
The Uprising Of Ones Shadow Self.....
Three Months Later......

Sire Bond.....

9.8K 200 132
By ElleMiglioranza

Siena P.O.V

I can't believe I walked in on Elena trying to kiss Damon AGAIN! This time Damon actually stopped her which really did surprise me....

"Elena" he said pushing her away "I'm with Siena I love Siena it will always be Siena" he told her with sincerity in his voice I had to speak up now.

"So Elena you're in love with Damon" I walked down the steps I felt every part of me burning up. I just wanted to beat the crap out of my own sister. Damon got up and rushed over to me.

"Siena, please leave it" He spoke to me in pain while holding on to my right arm and could smell burning flesh. I couldn't look at him I kept looking over at Elena who looked at me frighten because of her betrayal.

"Damon please leave" I told him firmly as I got out of his grasp. I began to walk over to Elena then all of a sudden I was blocked by Stefan. I looked at him "Stefan" I said confused where the hell did he come from?

"Siena I know your angry right now, but Elena your sister and whatever your planning to do to her you will regret" She a vampire there really not much I could do to her. Well I could stake her! I glanced over at Damon who looked worried I step back from Stefan. I couldn't believe it both brothers were protecting her! Seriously what would if they done if they were in my situation?

"So what do the Salvatore brother want me to do?" I said looking at the both of them and they didn't say a word "I asked you both a question you want me to do?" I told them both raising my voice. I got out of Stefan grip and walked over to Elena.

"Princess please" Damon pleaded. Elena stood there with her eyes glazed over looking at me.

"Siena I'm sorry" I nodded my head maybe it was a moment of weakness and she felt guilty now for her actions. I turned away from her walked over to the bar every part of me wanted to rip into her but the only thing that stopped me was the fact she is my sister. I poured myself a drink "I can't help the way I feel about him" I put the bottle down and turned back around to her. She didn't care about me. She didn't feel guilty that she actually fell for him. She just flat out admitted to me that she in love with my husband!

"What the hell is wrong with you Elena" I began to walked over to her and I saw Damon was about to stop me "Damon don't you dare" I shouted at him as I approached Elena and stood in front of her "I'm you f**king sister and you have fallen for my husband" Elena face was emotionless and I literally wanted to kill her right now she didn't care about me and how this all affected me. It was all about her and no one else. I felt myself really about to blow now I raised my right hand and stuck it into Elena chest I had hold of my sister heart in my hand. I saw brothers about to come over and stop me "Either of you come any closer I swear to god I'll rip her heart out" I threaten them both and looked back at Elena who screamed in pain trying to fight against me but it was not use. I was far too strong for her "You listen to me Elena, there clearly something seriously wrong with you" I told her squeezing her heart in my hand I she began to scream "Hurts don't it! Well that what you done to mine Elena" I shouted I tighten my grip round her heart. I could feel her heart fading in my hand and Elena was gasping for air.

"Siena pleased, your mad right now but Elena your sister" I heard Stefan say, but right now this person in front of me weren't my sister. I don't even know who she was anymore.

"See how he begging for your life even after what you have done to him to me!,," then I felt someone touch my wrist I looked and it was Damon.

"Siena your better than this, please stop, for me please" I looked back at Elena and she had so much fear in her eyes I pulled my hand out and Elena dropped the floor gasping for air. I looked down at my hand it was covered in Elena blood. I looked at Elena looking hopeless on the ground I crouched down and grabbed her face so she looked at me.

"Take that as a warning Elena, you attempt anything like that again. Next time I will not heisted to rip your heart out. Believe me no one will stop me" I got up and looked at both brothers and walked away. There was too many emotion running threw me right now and I'm scared to completely lose it. After what Julian told me what could happen if I do it really will scare the crap out of me.

Stefan P.O.V

I really couldn't believe what I had just witness Siena went full on crazy at Elena I seriously thought she was going to rip out Elena heart. That how angry Siena looked. When I told her stop and she looked at me her eyes had changed colour. They were bright blue not her normal green and her voice as she spoke was different too. I don't know what was happening to her but it scared me and I could see the fear in Damon too. But then Damon had the courage to go over to her and stop her from doing anything she would regret. She actually listen to him and took her hand out of Elena chest which surprised me but Siena wasn't finished. She threaten Elena one last time and you could hear in her voice that she meant every word she said.

After Siena had left Damon and I looked at each other hopelessly and Elena was crying on the floor in shock from what had happened. I wanted to go over there and comfort her but Siena was right there wasn't something right with Elena. I couldn't be here any longer.

"I'm going" I told them both and I began to walk out of the house then Damon blocked me.

"Where you going? You can't leave me here with all this" What did Damon expect me to really do go over there and comfort her after everything.

"Damon why don't you go and check to see your wife ok. Tell Elena to keep out of her way" I told him firmly and l left the house.

I made my way back to Caroline house I really couldn't believe what had happened seriously I never expected that from Siena to go that crazy. I don't know if more of her dimidium sanguinis power were coming. What I saw her do tonight wasn't like anything I've seen before. I got to Caroline and we were in the living room and I had told her what had happened. She was in complete shock when I explain what Siena did and how she changed.

"Siena punched Elena chest and nearly ripped her heart out" I nodded my head my reaction was the same when I witness it "Stefan that not good sign, and Siena sounds kind of scary, did either of you tell Damon about the sire bond?" I shook my head I think we were too busy dealing with the fact that Siena flipped out at Elena.

"I think Siena flipping out kind of distracted us" Caroline covered her face with her hands.

"This is a disaster!" We didn't know anything for sure yet all we knew right now is that maybe Elena might be sired to Damon. The fact that if given the chance I think Siena will actually kill Elena.

"Look, we don't know anything for sure yet and we just need to keep Elena away from Siena for the mean time" Caroline move her hands from her face and looked at me arching her brow.

"Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!" then she stood up "You really think keeping Elena away from Siena going to be easy? From the sounds of it Siena going to go all dimidium sanguinis on Elena ass sooner or later. If she as strong as you say she is how do you expect any of us to stop her?" Its true how do we stop Siena if she lose it again? None of us want to hurt her and she carrying Damon child but she was strong. She appears to be getting stronger as the days go by.

"No it's not a vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million maybe it won't affect her the same way" Caroline arched her brow "With Siena I don't, know your right she is strong but one person stopped her and that was Damon. I know he will be able to control her from doing anything stupid" Damon wouldn't let Siena do anything to endanger herself or the baby I know my brother he won't leave her side now not after what he witness from her doing tonight.

"We already know it's affecting Elena she's become Damon's lapdog" I looks at her "It's true! Everything he says, she agrees with everything he asks her to do... she does" I didn't know what to think, maybe she is sired and there only one way we will find out "We need to do something" Caroline pulls her phone out.

"Wait, no, hold on Caroline" I stopped her from calling her "This isn't gossip you can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure" I need to speak to Damon before anything gets said to Elena.

"I need to talk to Tyler, okay? Maybe he'll know what to do" Caroline said getting up from the sofa and I got up too, maybe Tyler will know of anything.

"Alright talk to Tyler but please don't tell anyone else If this is true, then it may have influence on Elena's every action and emotion since she became a vampire" Caroline nodded now I needed my brother to come to terms with all of this and I don't know how he going to take it all.

Damon P.O.V

I have never in my 170 year been so freaking freak out like that before. I've seen many things in my existence, but watching Siena punching her hand into Elena chest left me disturbed. Something changed about her. I literally stood there frozen when she looked at Stefan. I saw my wife eyes they weren't the beautiful green they were normally they were intensifying blue. It didn't look like her, even her voice changed there was so much danger in her voice. I had to do something to stop her so I took a risk and went over and stopped her. I was stunned that Siena listen for eyes went back to normal. She wasn't finished yet she threaten Elena for the last time with her normal voice and left the room.

I really didn't know what to do I was glanced that Stefan was here he could help me with this issue. I watched Elena crying and holding on to her chest on the floor. Then Stefan told me was leaving and he walked out of the room. I went after him how could he just leave me to deal with all of this. So he basically told me to just deal with it and left.

I walked into the parlour and Elena weren't on the floor anymore she was sitting on the couch crying. I didn't know what to do? Siena my wife but I felt sorry for Elena she confused at the moment she doesn't 'love' me. I think she just an emotional mess at the moment.

"Elena you can still have a room, but I suggest to keep away from your sister" she looked up at me wiping her tears.

"Damon.....what the hell going on! Siena nearly ripped my heart out, she nearly killed me" She spoke to me between sobs "When did she become that strong? What the deal with her eyes?" I wish I could answer those questions but I didn't know the answers myself.

"Elena I think you should get some sleep you been through enough" I told her and turned away from her.

"You're going to leave me here while I'm like this?" There was Siena who is clearly upset by this all and I've said I would always put her first. That what I'm going to do, I turned back to her and gave her a small smile.

"Elena I know your hurt and upset, but my wife needs me right now" I walked away and made my way upstairs.

I walked into our bedroom and Siena was in bed already with her eyes closed which was strange I expected her to be pacing up here going mad. I got undressed and climb into bed and laid close to her and wrapped my arms around her. Siena actually was sleeping I really thought she was putting it on. I held her tightly in my arms. I don't know what we all saw tonight was another part of her getting her powers before her 21st birthday but I think I need to have a talk to Klaus about all of this. I needed to know if they're going to be any more unexpected surprises. I woke up in the morning I looked my right and Siena wasn't beside me and raises his head, looking around.

"Siena?" Siena came out from the bathroom She was wearing one of my shirt over her black lingerie she walks back over to the bed with a smile. I felt a relief I thought she had woken up in the middle of the night and went for Elena again.

"Hey" she said smiling at me. She seemed completely different from what I saw of her last night.

"Hey" I told her then Siena jumps into bed beside me "Thought you might of...." I began to tell her and she cut me off.

"Gone and ripped out Elena heart" She said with a smirk "I think I'll rather stay in bed with my husband" she leaned in and kissed me. We both pull away I began to play with her hair "What's that face?" she asked smiling.

"What face?" I told her smiling back at her. She kept looking into my eyes like she was searching for something.

"That face" she chuckled and I pulled her closer to me.

"I'm happy, I've for the most beautiful woman lying next to me...." She smiled and cut me off by kissing me she rolled on top of me and lifts my chin up with her finger as we continue to kiss. Siena began to kiss down my chest her soft lips were giving me tingling sensation. I placed my hands on either side of her waist and flipped her over and he began to giggle. I hoover over her and she looked at me with so much love in her eyes. I began kiss Siena's stomach and proceeds to kiss her up to her chest I worked my way to her neck kissing it gently. All of a sudden Siena digs her nails into my back she dug into my back so hard I felt the blood rolling down. I pauses for a moment to look at her and she seem to be enjoying the moment. She had never been this rough with me but I didn't care I continued to kiss her neck again.

After a very different intimate moment with Siena we both had a shower together and even in their Siena and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. I don't know what was so different about her today but she was more aggressive towards me while we were having sex. A couple times she had me pinned to the wall seriously talk about female dominates. I actually didn't mind I really did find it quite a turn on with her being in control.

We both got out of the shower and went into our room to get changed Siena told me how she was going into town and going to check on Jeremy. I wasn't too keen on the idea of her seeing Jeremy but she somehow convinced me that he wouldn't hurt her. As for one she not a vampire and the fact he needed her because she was the dimidium sanguinis. Even though she told me all that it didn't make me feel any better. I really didn't want to kill the mood by being all protective husband. We both left the bedroom and walked down the stairs together and through the hallway.

"Bag?" I told her with a smiled, she shook her head.

"I got it" Siena grabs her bag from off a table then looked at me.

"Scarf" I told her and I took the scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

"What - oh!" She spoke confused then I pulled her into a kiss "Mm. Hmm" Siena moaned then I pulled away and kisses her again "Listen, Damon, we...." she began to say and I cut her off.

"No. No, no no don't ruin it" I told her and I placed a finger to her lips. She pushes my hand out of the way and smiles.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say" I'm pretty sure it would of involved with something to do with Elena.

"Well, I'm assuming it starts with, 'What are we?' And then ends with, 'Going to about Elena?'" I told her, Siena pressed her lips together.

"I know she stay here last night, and I can't believe I'm actually saying this but you better make sure she stays hell away from me" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Princess. Elena all over the place at the moment. I think after what you did to her last night she going to stay clear from you" I told her firmly, she began to bite her bottom lip.

"But Damon....." she began to say, I had to stop her I didn't want to hear about any of this.

"Siena today I want a selfish day where we don't have to worry about anyone it all about me and you" This is all that Siena ever wanted for us to think about our relationship, and for it to be put first.

"Maybe we shouldn't -" She began to say and I shook my head, no I'm not going to let her do this.

"No, Siena. This is our time just one day?" She looked at me contemplating "One day?" I held up one finger and looks at her with my pleading with my puppy dog eyes she began to chuckle.

"OK, one day" she told me with a smile.

"Yes" I told her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and got out of my grip. I began to pout and she laughed and made her way to the front door and she open the front door to find Stefan walking up.

"Hey, Stefan" she said in a perky tone. Stefan looked at her a little stunned.

"Hey" He said a little stunned walking into the house.

"I'll see you both later" She told us turning around and then she walked out closing the door behind her.

"Hey" He really did look terrible I really didn't like the fact he was sleeping god knows where.

"Hey" he replied and began to walk into the parlour. I followed him and he walked over and poured two glasses of whiskey. Then he bought them over to where I was standing "Listen, we need to talk" He handing over the glass I nodded. Sometime later, Stefan has told me everything about what he and Caroline and Siena have discovered about the sire bond. We were sitting down on the couch facing each other.

"Sired? Really Stefan? That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth, and you've said some crap in your day" Where the hell did these guy come out with that conclusion? I know Elena broke up with Stefan because of me. Seriously they thought she had to be sired to me to have them kind of feeling?

"It was your blood that turned her, right? I mean, she's been different from day one because of you. You can't deny that" She different because she a freaking vampire now not because of me.

"Sure I can I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire you two idiots can't stand that she's happy because of what I thought her" I was letting Elena embrace being a true vampire without going all ripper.

"All right you know what? Prove me wrong tell her it's OK to drink from a blood bag" Errrm has Stefan forgot what that did to her?

"She can't her weird doppelgänger body rejected the blood from the bag" Why couldn't Stefan expect the fact that Elena actually thought my advice was good advice?

"Right, because you told her to you said she had to drink warm human blood straight from the vein. She almost died to make you happy" Stefan coming out with obscene crap now. I got up I didn't want to hear about Stefan crazy theories "Look, just ask her to drink from a blood bag make sure you'll tell her how happy you'll be if it works, and if I'm wrong. I'll be the first to apologize" I looked at him he was being deadly serious about this if it will shut him up I'll do it to prove his theory wrong.

"When her body rejects this blood, which it will, your apology better be epic" I told him and walked away talk about one day being about just about Siena and I. I don't think that going to happen.

Elena P.O.V

I woke up this morning pretty early I wanted to get out of the house before Siena woke up. I can't get over how she flipped out at me last night for a moment I really did think she was going to rip my heart out. I couldn't help the way I felt for Damon I told her the truth because I couldn't continue to lie to her. All that did was just get her even angrier. I never knew Siena could have so much strength I tried to get off me but it was like she was like a piece of rock. Unable to break away from her grip without her ripping my heart out. She really scared me she looked like another person in front of me her appearance changed her eyes changed colour and her voice too. I owe Damon my life from stopping her because I think if he didn't I really wouldn't be here right now.

I parked up my car in the parking lot and got out I needed to try and have a normal day and try not to think about what happened last night, I walked towards the school and went through the doors. I was walking down the hallway and I saw Bonnie and Caroline were at their lockers they saw me approaching them.

"Elena, hey Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah Why wouldn't it be?" I didn't want either of them knowing what happened last night.

"Well, Caroline told me you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy and that Siena totally flipped out at you for having feeling for Damon" I looked at Caroline and she looked away. She always loved to gossip and state her opinion on it all.

"Matt is at the house staying with him right now to make sure he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control he's OK, and Siena.... " I didn't even know what to say about Siena she hated my guts right now.

"But are you? I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore" Caroline giggle, she must have been talking about the bird nest on top of my head.

"Oh -- I was in a rush I didn't want to bump into Siena, I mean -- look, do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk" I told them both while I took my hair out of the bun it was in and tried to re-arrange it.

"I'm in Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try" I smiled at her it was great to hear that she was finally getting back on track.

"Oh, creepy Professor Guy is just Shane now" Caroline told her in a teasing tone. Bonnie looked at her unimpressed.

"He's not creepy" Bonnie told her firmly.

"We're not judging" I told her, Bonnie smiled.

"I am" Caroline added. I looked at her really Caroline you always have to judge.

"Don't listen to her. So girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar" I notice Caroline looked uncomfortable.

"Um, are you sure that Stefan and Damon are cool with us crashing at their place? Actually screw those two what about your sister. Siena who nearly ripped your heart out" I'm sure Damon was going to keep Siena away from me. I caught sight of Damon walking in the school he motioning for me to talk to him.

"I can't go home because my brother is trying to kill me. Damon and Stefan won't let Siena hurt me and if she wanted me dead she would of done it last night" They both had a worried expression "So their place is mine now, too. I'll see you in a bit" I walks away to meet Damon he walked into an empty class room.

"You being here going to cause problem with you and Siena. I don't think she be happy to know your with me alone" He took out a blood bag from his pocket.

"You Forgot your lunch, I don't like to let our house guest go without" I looked at him confused why would he bring me a blood bag?

"I can't, you know I can't" We tried this once and it really didn't work, I remember throwing it all up.

"Well, last time you tried it, the circumstances were less optimal and I think maybe you should just give it another try, see if it works. I really think it will" I looked at Damon "Please... for me?" Damon hands me the blood bag and I ripped the top open, putting it in my mouth. I began to drink it and it tasted fine nothing like before, I looked up at him "You okay?" I took it out of my mouth.

"Mm, I'm fine. It tastes like blood. Last time, it was like hot garbage" I put it back into her mouth and continue to drink. It actually felt good to be drinking blood and not hurting anyone.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked a little concerned I nodded and I pulled the blood bag away from my mouth.

"I'm better than OK I mean, maybe last time, it was a bad batch or something. I can't believe this, Damon. I don't have to hurt people anymore" I threw my arms around Damon and hugged him I pulled away "I have to get to class, Thank you" I told him and I kissed Damon cheek and I left for class. I couldn't believe it I didn't have to hurt anyone anymore. I couldn't tell you how happy I'm right now considering everything that gone one.

Siena P.O.V

I don't know what happened to me after trying to stop myself from killing Elena I felt like I completely blacked out. When I woke up in the morning I found myself in Damon arms I didn't remember anything from when I left the parlour. I spent an enjoyable morning with Damon I couldn't be angry what was there to be angry about. He told Elena that it would always be me, and I really wanted to show Damon how much I really appreciated having him in my life. We had been through so much so many arguments and people coming in between us. I refused to let that happen anymore I'm not letting my marriage fall apart over anyone.

I left Damon to go and see Jeremy when I got there no one was home so I took it as he was ok, Matt wouldn't of let him go to school if he was that bad I got my phone out of my back and began to write a message to him.

Jeremy: Hey Jer, I popped over to check on you but it looks like you went to school :D If you need me for anything please don't hesitate to ask! I'll pop over later x

I got in the car and began to drive home when I got there I notice Damon car wasn't there. I got out and walked into the house. I could hear Stefan is talking to someone the phone in the parlour I walked in and he smiled at me.

"Hold on Caroline Siena turned up. I'm going to put you on speaker" I walked over and sat on the sofa opposite Stefan.

"I talked to Tyler" So now Tyler knew about the whole Elena being sired to Damon? I looked at Stefan

"And?" I asked her I wanted to know if our conclusion was. If Elena was sired to Damon then I knew what I had to do.

"The sire bond exists because the hybrids are grateful to Klaus for relieving them from the pain of having to wolf out every full moon, and that's why they have to turn until they're not ruled by the pain anymore" Stefan began to frown. I don't get it Elena didn't need to be grateful for any of that.

"Right, but Elena's not a werewolf so what's the vampire equivalent?" he asked her, he looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, that's the problem there isn't one" Stefan didn't respond he seems upset that there is no way to fix the woman he loves. He hung up without saying goodbye this isn't looking good. I got up I think Stefan needed some time alone. Then I notice he was frowning he got up and began to walk towards the library and I followed him. We both walked in and we saw Damon rummaging through old papers.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, he looked at me and smiled then he looked at Stefan.

"Elena is sired you were right, I was wrong. Happy?" Oh he dropped it to Damon about the sire bond thing, Stefan walked over to him.

"No, I'm not happy, but what are we gonna do about it?" Damon kept looking through some paper and I walked over to him.

"Well, I'm working on it" Then he smile as he found something "Here" He held a picture up for Stefan to see "Remember that?" Stefan takes the picture from Damon and looks at it. Damon turned to me and gave me a gentle kiss then pulled away "So baby Gilbert under control?" he ask me with a smile, I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Well he wasn't home so I'm assuming he ok and at school" Damon looked a little concerned as soon as I said that. Should I be worried that he wasn't home?

"New Orleans" Stefan said all of a sudden, I looked at him what was so special about New Orleans?

"1942, to be exact" Damon told him taking a seat next to me then pulling my down to sit on his lap. Stefan sit down too looking intrigued.

"What was in New Orleans in 1942?" Stefan asked, I turned to look at Damon and he was smirking.

"Other than bourbon and beads..." He said looking at me then he turns to his brother "Us, Stefan" God I would dread to think what these were up to in 1942.

"Oh yeah" he looked at the picture "What was the name of that girl you used to hang out with?" I turned to look at Damon and smiled at him. He never really spoke about past women apart from the vile Katherine.

"That was no ordinary girl, that was Charlotte" Oh Charlotte this should be interesting.

NEW ORLEANS, 1942

Music is playing and a man is singing. A girl enters the bar she was something and she caught my eye, she was crazy about me from the minute we met. So, of course, when she asked me to turn her, I did.

"Hi" I said as I smiled at her and Charlotte took a seat next to me.

"Hi" she said sweetly. Charlotte was very shy when I first met her, but I tried to bring her out of her shell.

"So, did you decide who you would like to have for dinner tonight?" She turned and pointed to the man singing.

"Him He looks tasty" I was pretty impressed.

"That's a very fine choice, Miss Charlotte I will go set that up. Now, if anyone tries to touch my drink, you show them no mercy, OK?" Charlotte nods and I walked away, talking to the man.

I saw a sailor walks up to the bar and accidentally knocks my drink over, spilling it everywhere. Charlotte stands up.

"You spilled my man's drink" She told him not looking overly impressed.

"Sorry" The sailor replied her and he flashes Charlotte a smile "It's crowded in here" Then looked away, I saw that Charlotte weren't happy what so ever.

"That's no excuse" she told him grabbing his arm.

"Hey, take it easy, lady" He said to her a little pissed, I began to make my way back to them.

"I'm not gonna take it easy" she told him firmly.

"What?" Charlotte reaches forward and snaps the sailor's neck. I saw the entire thing, grabbed the man and sat him upright; making it look like he's still alive I looked around.

"What did you do?" I told her, really pissed now.

"He touched your drink you said show no mercy I thought you'd be happy" she told me with a smile.

"That was my first clue" Damon told us both I got up from his lap and looked at him confused.

"She was sired to you, and I can only assume you took full advantage of that until you got bored of her, right?" Stefan told him, Damon got up and shook his head.

"More like when she went all 'Fatal Attraction' on me, then I had to make a clean break" I couldn't help but laugh. They both looked at me and I tried to control my laughter I don't think either of them found it funny.

"How'd you do that?" I asked him trying not to laugh. He began to look through the papers again and he suddenly finds the paper he's been looking for.

"Ah, phew, here" He hands it to Stefan and he takes it.

"Who's Valerie LaMarche?" Stefan asked him, Damon put his arm around my waist.

"The witch that I found to help me break little Charlotte's sire bond" Damon takes a swig of his drink Stefan looks at him curiously "Pack your bags, baby bro we're going back to Bourbon Street" He turning to me "We won't be gone long Bella" He kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry well while you both brother bond, maybe me and Elena could...." Then Damon cut me off.

"Did I say brother bonding, I meant a Salvatore family vacation" He spoke with sarcasm. I went to open my mouth to speak and he covered my mouth with his hand and looked at Stefan "Don't you think it should be family vacation baby bro" Stefan began to chuckle, then Damon looked back at me "Pack light I know what you're like with your clothes and accessories and what else" He moved his hand from my mouth.

"Well don't seem like I've got a choice" he smirked "ok I'll pack" I began to walk away then I stopped and turned around "You know you can't always babysit me there going to be a time I will be left alone with Elena" Damon walked over to me and placed his hands on either side of my face.

"I'm not going to let you do something that I know you will regret. Princess as strong as you are you do have a bun cooking in the oven. So I'm looking out for both of you" He began to usher me out of the room "Go and pack light please" I chuckled and walked off maybe being out of Mystic Falls will be fun plus I want to know about this sire bond stuff first hand.

Elena P.O.V

School pretty much dragged today but the best part of the day was the fact I could drink from a blood bag again. That was the best feeling in the world now. I didn't have to hurt anyone to deal with my craving. I had a message from Damon telling me that he and Siena have gone out for the night and I had to whole house to myself. I was filled with jealously when I read that I'm sure Damon was the one who suggested it. As jealous as I was at least I didn't have to worry about having another heated argument with her involving her trying to rip my heart out. Caroline and Bonnie had come over they were both in the parlour. I came back carrying wooden crate filled with wine bottles I put it down on the coffee table and I looked at Bonnie.

"One for you" I took one of the bottles out and hands it to Bonnie who accepts it "One for you" I handed another bottle to Caroline who takes it as well.

"Ooh" she said looking at the bottle impressed.

"I'm assuming this is for Caroline" Bonnie said while she held up a blood bag. Caroline reaches out for it, but I grabbed it before she could.

"Actually, it's for me" I told them both and Bonnie and Caroline exchange a glance, their faces surprised.

"I thought -"Caroline said, no able to finish her sentence.

"Oh. Are you saying that -"Bonnie began to say. I drank the blood bag and took it out my mouth, showing them that I can now keep blood from a blood bag down?

"Thanks to Damon, I am now a functional dysfunctional vampire" I said proudly, smiling at the both of them Bonnie looked stunned and Caroline was frowning.

"That's amazing" Bonnie said with joy in her voice. It freaked her out when we were at Whitmore college and she saw me behave like I did.

"Uh, what do you mean 'thanks to Damon?'" Caroline asked sceptically. I looked over at her what did she think I meant.

"Well, he suggested that I try it again so I did and it worked no more snatch, eat, erase" I told her, she nodded.

"So where are the Salvatore's?" Caroline asked. I sat on the sofa opposite of Caroline and Bonnie I held up her phone and reads the text message Damon sent me.

"'Out with Siena for the night, don't wait up'" I read out to them.

"Aww how sweet he taken his wife out for a romantic night out" Caroline said a little bitterly. I clenched my jaw "So you guys check-in text now? What else do you do?" I'm really getting sick of Caroline attitude.

"I know that you're not happy about the fact I've got feeling for Damon, but he kind of just changed my life would you mind laying off on all the hate?" I told her firmly and Caroline glared at me.

"OK, new girls' night rule -- no boy talk, yeah? Plus, why talk when we have this?" Bonnie spoke up to break the tension between Caroline and me, she holds up a bag full of a black herb.

"Is that stoner tea?!" Caroline said stunned, Bonnie chuckled.

"It's spirit tea It opens up your chi or whatever" Caroline doesn't look convinced "Come on, it's not drugs! Shane is helping me do natural magic without having to access the spirits" Bonnie told her, Caroline arched her brow.

"Mm-hmm" Caroline responded, I couldn't help but roll my eyes she was always so judgemental.

"Don't judge" Bonnie told her and Caroline looks at Bonnie, who stares back at her straight-faced.

"OK, fine! I hereby vow not to be judgmental for the rest of the evening! Even if you two are potentially ruining your lives as I stand idly by, it's your choice" she told us both I stood up.

"I'll drink to that" I told her Bonnie and Caroline hold up their wine bottles while I touched their glasses with my blood bag "Cheers"

Damon P.O.V

The journey here was pretty long but entertaining Siena and Stefan kept teasing each other as they spoke a lot about when they went around the country with Klaus. It sounded like when Klaus weren't about they had some fun. It was actually nice to hear them talking about it no mention of Elena or sire bond. To see them both laughing was priceless considering what happened recently. We had arrived in New Orleans and it was lively as always music was playing and people are partying in the streets. I held Siena hand while we walk through the crowd, looking at our surroundings.

"Well, the city is the same just brighter" Seriously when was Stefan last been here?

"Have you been back here since '42?" I asked him, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nope, not since I shipped off to join the war effort and you didn't" Stefan told me bitterly. I never told Stefan the real reason why I didn't go with him.

"Somebody had to entertain the ladies who had been left by their menfolk" I told him with a smirk and I Siena playfully hit me. My phone beeped I took it out looking at it "Hey, good news Elena is at the house with the girls where she can't get in trouble. Bad news -- I think they got into the dom told her to make herself at home" Siena let go of my hand and faced me not looking overly impressed.

"Yeah, you told her so she does, right?" Great I really can't win with this one.

"Sire bond is not that literal, Siena" She arched her brow and put her hand on her hip.

"Really? Name one thing that you've asked her to do that you haven't gotten, huh?" Stefan asked me sternly. I looked at him really didn't want to get into argument with either of them over this.

"You know what I haven't gotten? Blame, guilt" I said looking at both of them. Siena face sadden then I looked at Stefan "I get it Stefan I get that your pissed that Elena dumped you because she has feelings for me bet you blame the sire bond for that, too" I spoke out of frustration Stefan stood there looking at Siena. My eyes advert to her and she looked a little hurt.

"I'll be right back I need to ladies room" She spoke with sorrow in her voice I caught her hand "Damon the baby kind of jumping on my bladder" I watched her walk into a bars. Why do I keep freaking screwing things up?

"Well done Damon" Stefan said bitterly. I turned to look at him "Yeah, your right I absolutely do blame the sire bond" You know what I don't get why did it seem so impossible for Stefan to actually think Elena had feeling for me because she had genuine feeling for me.

"Why, because it's impossible to think she could have feelings for me?" Stefan step towards me.

"No, because it's impossible for her to be so blind that she doesn't see how wrong you are for her" We were face to face now, I turned around and walks away "Hey, wait, Damon, I'm sorry" Stefan called out and I turned to face Stefan did I hear him right?

"What'd you say?" Stefan stood there and I saw Siena walking back towards us, she still looked a little upset.

NEW ORLEANS, 1942

I was sitting at the bar bobbing my head to the music and then I felt a light slap on my back I turned, and there stood Stefan. I hadn't seen my brother for good 20 years and it was great to see him again.

"You look like a guy I used to know" I told him with sarcasm, Stefan smiled.

"Hello, Damon" he told me in a serious tone, we really didn't end on good terms last time we were together.

"Come to put a stake in my heart?" I asked him, Stefan sighed.

"More like bury the hatchet" He holds his hand out for me to shake and I looked at his hand for a moment. I looked at my brother and we gave a small smile to each other I shook my brother's hand then we hugged, Lexi, Stefan and I were all sitting at the bar Stefan is telling me some stories.

"Egypt, ha! Finally gonna get to see the pyramids" I told him, Stefan smiled.

"Oh, I doubt I'll be doing much sightseeing. Driving an ambulance through the front lines, but yeah, yeah, Egypt" he told me, I was really happy for him.

"Think they have room for another driver?" I asked him, Stefan seems a bit surprised by what I just said "I could handle some war, if it meant spending quality time with my little brother" I told him sincerely.

"Tell you what, I'll talk to my C.O" Stefan takes a swig of his drink and gets up "I'm gonna get us another round" he walks off and waves the bartender over, Lexi stands up and leans in close to me.

"You're not going" She warned me, who the hell she thought she was?

"I don't like you" I told her flatly, she tensed up next to me.

"In 1912, you pressured Stefan to drink human blood. He's been trying to put his ripper days behind him, but he needs to see death and blood and deal with them as part of life He needs balance, restraint" I turned to face her.

"What makes you think I'm not balanced and restrained?" I told her with a smirk.

"The fact that you never have been. You think of what you want, first, second and third Stefan is better off alone than in your company" I weren't going to let her tell me what best for my brother.

"Well, I beg to differ" Stefan walks up and Lexi puts on a smile.

"To the Salvatore's in Egypt!" He and I clink glasses and say 'Cheers', he and Lexi then do the same Lexi drinks and stares at me while doing so and I glances at her, Charlotte then walks up, with a victim in her arms.

"Damon" I heard her call out I looked alarmed and Stefan looks at Charlotte "Did you forget you were supposed to meet us for dinner?" she told me, oh god this don't look good.

"Sorry, I lost track of time" I told her, she smiled.

"I brought you leftovers" She lets me see the victim's neck, which is smeared with blood that is pouring down her neck.

"Charlotte!" I said half shouting and I looked around to see if anyone has taken notice, Charlotte then hands off the lady to Stefan and the blood gets on his hand, I took the lady from Stefan's arms.

"Get away from him!" Lexi shouted, I looked at Stefan and he looked horrified.

"Stefan!" Stefan stares at his bloody fingers "Stefan" I said I put my hand on Stefan's back.

"I -- I -"Stefan couldn't speak. I wanted to kill Charlotte right now.

"Stefan?" I said then Dark veins appear on Stefan's face and Lexi grabs Stefan, ready to leave the bar "Stefan" I called out again, how could this happen again Lexi turns to me before leaving then She looks at Charlotte and back at me.

"She's better off without you, too" she told me bitterly and Lexi walks out of the bar.

We began to walk through the streets and Siena walked between the both of us. She seem a bit better but I knew I hurt her with my comment from before I need to stop doing that.

"I apologize, all right? As much as I hate this sire bond thing, I shouldn't take it out on you it's not really your fault" Stefan told me, I looked at him.

"Well, don't get all warm and fuzzy on me yet" We stopped in front of an apartment "It's where the witch lived" I told them both, Siena looked confused.

"What, you weren't expecting to find the same exact witch in the same place?" I gave her a small smile.

"No princess, but since I couldn't remember where the store was, figured it'd give us a start" She nodded her head.

"Maybe there's another place to start you think Charlotte might be in New Orleans?" Stefan asked me, well there a thought.

"Yeah, maybe" I wonder if she still there?

"Where was the last place you saw her?" Siena asked I looked over at her.

"Corner of Bourbon and Dumaine kind of told her to count every brick in every building in New Orleans, and I'd meet her at the corner" I pause, Siena looked at me frowning "I was gone by morning" She looked at me for long moment the turns around and walked away. "Where you going?" Seriously she can't be pissed at me for something I done 60 plus years before she was born. Siena turns around and looks at me, still walking backwards.

"Corner of Bourbon and Dumaine see how literal the sire bond is" I looked at Stefan and he shrugged his shoulders and began to follow her and I sighs and follows after them both. We were walking down a street, and we stopped at the corner of two streets.

"There's no way she's gonna be in the same spot after seventy years" I told them both looking around the place.

"So, what are we gonna tell Elena?" Siena asked me. I looked over at her what could I tell her?

"Well I was hoping we wouldn't have to tell her anything" I hoping this sired crap they been going on about was wrong. I heard Stefan scoff "I'm gonna go get a drink hunt me down when you stop being a dick" I said looking at Stefan and I walked away. I made my way around the corner and walks down a deserted street. I heard a noise behind me and stops I turned to look behind me and spots no one. When he turns back around, someone rushes at me and throws me to the ground then Stefan throws the vampire off of me and I got up.

"What the hell just happened?" Siena said with worry in her voice. I looked over at the girl on the floor.

"She kissed me" I told her stunned; the vampire gets up and was Charlotte she smiles at me.

"Damon, I always knew you'd come back for me I must have counted literally every brick on every building in all of New Orleans" I never thought I would actually see her and she counted every brick she had to be kidding. I turn to look at Siena and Stefan and they both looked horrified.

"Literally every brick?" Siena asked her. Charlotte wraps her arms around my neck, but I tried to back away from her "Excuse me" Siena said pissed, and then Charlotte glared at her.

"Uh, Charlotte, uh. Ha" I patted her arm and pulls away from her "This is...." I began to say and Siena cut me off.

"His wife" Siena told her with a smile. Charlotte looked back at me with a confused expression.

"Please tell me you had a full life and that you've done something other than counting bricks" I asked her, because I so didn't want to think I left this poor girl here count bricks for all these years.

"Of course I have, I'm not crazy" Thank you god I nodded my head, as to agree with her comment about not being crazy.

"Then why are you still here?" Stefan asked her she turns and looks at Stefan.

"You know when someone breaks up with you and there's a song that reminds you of them. First, you hate it" She places her hand on my shoulder and caresses it "But then it brings back all the good memories of them. Counting the bricks is my song and I've been playing it for decades" Siena looked at her like she was nuts, yep Charlotte was full on crazy bring in the strait jackets.

"That's a really long time stuck listening to the same song" Siena told her in a dry tone. Charlotte has placed her arms back around my neck.

"Yeah, heh... the wife right there" I grabbed her hands from around his neck and pulls them away I gently pats them between my own hands "Well you know, in the plus column, you know New Orleans better than anyone in the world, which is really nice, because we need your help finding someone" She tilted her head frowning at me. She was freaking me out and from the looks on Stefan and Siena faces they seem very amused by this all.

Elena P.O.V

This was turning out to be a great night we were partying, dancing and drinking while Bonnie is capturing it all on her phone. I poured another glass of champagne for myself, then realizes the bottle is empty. So I used my super speed and went into the dining room, stood on the table, and grabs another bottle of champagne. Caroline and Bonnie cheer for me as I super speeds back into the room and pops the cork off the new champagne bottle. I poured myself another glass and we all hug each other and fall on the sofa.

It was great no Salvatore brothers. No freaky eyes Siena. Just me and my two best friends having fun. We had made our way Upstairs, into Damon's bathroom. I was lying in the tub and Bonnie and Caroline are sitting next to me. The three of us couldn't stop giggling from the great time we were having.

"Check this out: Vamp speed video" Bonnie hands me her phone and I played the video I began to laugh.

"I look like Superman watch this" I paused the video at the point where I was super speeding back into the room the capture shows a giant blur behind me due to the speed at which I was running. I showed it to Bonnie and Caroline "This year's Christmas card" We all laugh "Being a vampire is so weird. Oh my God, I love this bathtub. Why don't we come and hang out here more often?" I said taking a sip of my champagne.

"I'll tell you why because I think a married couple don't want to spend time getting drunk with teenage girls" Caroline said then she giggles. I sat up in the bath tub and wasn't amused by Caroline comment. Why did she keep on reminding me that Damon freaking married to my sister. Bonnie also looks unamused by Caroline's comment "Ok, I'm sorry. I've been good all night I am stopping now" she told us both.

"No, don't stop on my account rip away I mean, it's only about Damon and Siena right?" I told her sarcastically, Caroline face harden.

"Well, say what you want about Ripper Stefan, but at least his not married to your sister. Elena you don't seem to register that in your mind. HIS HAPPILY MARRIED MAN" I got out of the tub I weren't going to take this from her anymore.

"Come on" Bonnie said, I turned around and looked at Caroline.

"So, what exactly was it about him that made you jump right into bed with him as soon as you met him?" I asked her bitterly, she got up from the floor.

"I didn't know what a sociopathic narcissist he was, but he change Elena and he changed for one person only and that Siena" I felt every mussel tense up.

"He's always been there for me when I needed him" I told her, Caroline shook her head.

"Yeah, because your Siena sister and he doing it for her. Elena seriously I don't know what going on in that mind of yours" Caroline spoke to me in a disappointing tone, how dare she talk down to me.

"Well, maybe you're wrong. Damon told me he loved me once and I know I can get him to love me again" both Caroline and Bonnie look at me in shock.

"You what?" Caroline said shouting.

"You didn't just say that" Bonnie said shaking her head.

"Yeah, I did. Look, I know you two have issues with him, but I know Siena was just a replacement or should I say distraction because at the time Damon couldn't have me. I wanted to spend tonight with my best friends so that I could tell them about it all" I turned around and walked out of the room. That how I genuinely felt about the whole situation Siena was Damon distraction he had done that so many times. Unfortunately he let it go too far this time and married this one.

Damon P.O.V

Seeing Charlotte had really threw me seriously I really didn't expect to ever see her again. Every time she kept coming on to me I had to keep reminding her that my wife was standing right next to us. Charlotte didn't seem too cared and you would have thought Siena would have kicked off. But no she found it all highly amusing which I weren't overly impressed with her with. I would of like to have seen crazy Siena from last night right now but nope we had sweet and innocent Siena instead.

Charlotte had told us where to find the witch store and the whole way there Siena and Stefan were reenacting what had just happened between me and Charlotte. I weren't amused what so ever and Siena noticed she hugged me and tried to apologies between giggles. I couldn't help but chuckle along with them now it was all kind of funny. We reached the street that Charlotte told us about and we found the store. We all walked into the shop and a middle aged woman comes out from the back of the shop.

"How can I help you?" The lady asked, I needed to get straight to the point.

"Hi we're looking for a witch, sorry, no time for pleasantries" Siena looked at me arching her brow. I needed to get this sire bond sorted I didn't have time to play nice.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand" I knew she totally understood what I meant.

"Look..." I looked at a board behind her, where 'Nandi Special' was written "Nandi is it? Let's skip the part where you pretend like you don't know what we're talking about." I looked at Stefan and Siena; she raises her eyebrows. "We need a spell that could break a vampire sire bond. Now, there was a witch here named Val Ring any bells?" I told her, she frowned at me.

"She was my great-grandmother" Well now we are getting somewhere.

"She had a grimoire and it had a spell"

New Orleans 1942

The shop I was talking to Val about this magic in 1942.

"The magic you are talking about is dark, powerful. Magic like this doesn't come cheap" I looked over at a little girl sitting at a table. She looks at me and smiles as she continues to write in a booklet I looked back at Val.

"How much?" I asked her, she looked at me with a worried look.

"Money won't cut it here, pretty one Dark magic draws power from dark places casting the spell you need requires the sacrifice of 12 human souls" she told me.

"A sacrifice? You brought us here knowing that the spell required a human sacrifice" Stefan seemed a little pissed but he wanted me to break the sire bond this was the only way I knew.

"Well, I was hoping the recipe had changed" I told him with sarcasm.

"Look, there's no magic like that here I sell herbs and homeopathic remedies and dress it up with a little witchy-woo-woo for the tourists, but I don't practice" Nadine told us, I didn't believe for a minute.

"Okay, fine, listen, just tell us where we can find someone like your great-grandma who can break the sire-bond and won't flake out on us like old Val did" Elena being sired to me is causing problem with me and Stefan and also Siena I need to find a way to break it.

"There's no one. All of her stuff is gone - the grimoire's, her journals. We lost it all during Katrina. If a spell like that ever existed, it's gone for good" I looked at Siena and her face looked sad. What the hell was I meant to do?

Elena P.O.V

I couldn't be around Caroline and her opinionated ways she saw everything black and white simple as that. I began to clean up the mess from the party in the parlour, and then I saw Bonnie and Caroline come downstairs to talk to me.

"Elena, come on" Bonnie said, I carried on cleaning and picking up the bottles.

"Party is over, you guys need to leave" I told them both firmly, Caroline came closer to me.

"Don't be mad, okay? We're just looking out for you Elena, but you're thinking like a crazy person" Did she call me crazy? I finally turn around and looked at them.

"Do you think it makes me happy that you guys think I'm losing it? I get it he married and it happened to be to my sister but - I think I'm falling in love with him" Bonnie stood there stunned and Caroline walk up to me shaking her head.

"Ugh, you're not falling in love with him, Elena you're sired to him" Bonnie and I looked at her in shock, Caroline looked slightly ashamed for saying it.

"What?" Bonnie said looking directly at her. Caroline stood there biting her bottom lip.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her with confusion, Caroline sighed.

"I... Look, I'm sorry that it came out like that, but it's true Damon's blood turned you, you couldn't feed from animals or blood bags because he told you so, then he suggested that you try again with blood bags and suddenly..." she began to tell me. Why was she even saying this?

"No there's no way, I..." I told her and Bonnie looked at Caroline.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked, Caroline nodded.

"Yeah. Ask either Siena or Stefan about it, they can explain it better than I can" Caroline told bonnie I felt rage fill up inside me now.

"I'm sorry; you talked to Stefan and Siena about this?" I shouted at her, Caroline looked at me stunned. How could she talk to them two about it!

"It's not your fault, Elena. Okay, it not even Damon fault it just a freak of nature" I refused to believe I'm sire to Damon and what I'm feeling isn't real.

"Ok, you need to leave" Caroline looked stunned and speechless "Now!" I stride past Caroline and Bonnie and walks to the front door.

"Elena!" Bonnie said stunned, Caroline looked at ther.

"Come on!" she told her but Bonnie stood there frozen.

"I said leave" I demanded to them both as I opened the front door and looks at Caroline and Bonnie.

"Hello girls" I heard a female voice say and I turned and looks at her. Suddenly she rushes into the house and knocks me into the wall. She rushed at Caroline and grabs her by the throat. Then I saw a guy rush in and grabbed me I tried to fights back and pushes him against another wall. He gets the upper hand eventually and slams me into the wall both of us had our hands wrapped around the others' throat then the lights flicker and break.

"Stop!" Bonnie looks at her and stops the spell "One bite from a hybrid and she's dead, remember?" The guy threw me to the floor; Bonnie rushed over and helps me to get up. When we turn around to see that they were gone.

"Caroline?" I called out and Bonnie and I looked out the front door. I started to worry about Caroline's whereabouts.

Siena P.O.V

I feel like this trip had opened Damon eyes to the fact that Elena is actually sired to him. He was in complete denial before all of this but seeing that Charlotte literally stayed put and counted bricks freaked him out. He weren't amused when Stefan and I were teasing him acting out what had happened between them both. I work my charm on Mr Salvatore and got him laughing along with us.

We went to the store were Damon saw a witch all them years ago, when he actually explained the story that he had killed 12 innocent to break the sire bond for the spell. I couldn't believe it then we were told that the grimoire were gone after the hurricane Katrina. So it looked like whatever hope we had was gone now. I'm going to have to live with the fact of my 'sister' will do anything and everything to please Damon, and let not forget the fact she in love with him! I really don't know how I'm going to deal with all of this but now I had to help get that cure more than ever. No matter what I knew the consequences were for me. I can't live my life wanting to kill Elena or actually killing her. We had left the store and we were walking down a street none of us spoke after what we had just heard.

"Witch is lying doesn't practice magic, my ass" Damon finally spoke I looked at him was he being serious.

"Damon baby its Human sacrifice? Did you really think we would go for this?" He gave me a half smiled and shrugged shoulders. I saw Charlotte is seen sitting on the footsteps of a building while we are walking towards her.

"Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures" I looked at him stunned was he being serious he was willing to kill 12 people.

"Did you kill those 12 people in 1942?" I asked him firmly, he turned to me and placed his hand on either side of my face.

"Absolutely, I did, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat if it meant Elena not being sired to me not coming between us" He told me with sincerity in his voice "Siena I'll admit last night you scared the crap out of me. I don't want to see you doing anything like that again" He looked at Stefan "Are you with me on that one brother?" Was I that bad? I really can't remember it all that clearly it kind of feels like a fuzz today. I know I fought with Elena but to scare Damon?

"Hmm" Stefan replied back. Damon kissed me on the forehead then let go of my face and turned to Stefan.

"Are you gonna help me good cop/bad cop this witch or not?" I looked at Stefan and he nodded. We made our way back to the store Damon and I walked into the store. Nandi was doing something and then she suddenly turns around and looks at us.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded looking at the both of us.

"Calling you out you're not Val's great-granddaughter. You're her daughter" he told her, I looked between the both of them how did Damon figure that out? "You're 80 years old, you don't look a day over 50 you're a practicing witch" I watched her face harden I think Damon caught her out.

"Get out of my store" Damon didn't look happy and I don't think I'm going to like where this is going.

"Give me what I want" He starts to walk towards her then Damon falls to the ground holding his head with both hands. I held to the side gripping to my head I think she was giving one of those freaking mind blowing headache.

"I gave you a chance to leave with your life" The pain stopped and I stood up straight trying to get my composure "You're not a vampire. What are you?" she said looking at me worried then suddenly. Stefan enters the store from the back.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. We don't want any trouble ok? We just - we just need your help that's all" Stefan pleaded to her, well I take it he being good cope. I crouched down to where Damon was he was still clutching to head I tried to comfort him.

"I told you there's no one here who can help you the kind of magic my mother practiced, it's unnatural Witches don't even call it magic we call it expression" Damon stopped being in pain and I hugged him I always hated seeing him in pain like that.

"Is that like black magic?" Stefan question her. I don't know what the hell expression is but I don't think it's good magic.

"Worse what is required is the dimidium sanguinis, channelling the power of human sacrifices calls on darkness that can't exist on this plane without swallowing it whole. She sold you a bill of goods about breaking the sire bond because she wanted access to that power and you gave it to her when you killed those 12 people. She never had the full power as she didn't have the dimidium sanguinis" Stefan and Damon both looked at me. I sat there stunned not saying a word. Stefan walks over to us and Damon gets up from the floor.

"Siena" I looked up and he held out his hand. I took it and he helped me up he put his arm around my waist and held me close to him.

"Are you saying there's no spell?" Damon said a little pissed now.

"The bond can't be broken with magic a vampire only bond to her sire when she has feelings for him before she turns, human feelings. Vampirism only heightens those emotions you want her free? You have to set her free tell her to live her life without you and never think of you again, to stop caring about you, and then leave her. That's the only way around the sire bond" If Damon did that would that mean we would have to leave Mystic Falls?

Elena P.O.V

Bonnie and I had gotten hold of Tyler and explained to him what had happened we met in the woods. Tyler told us that Kim is trying to prove that she's the Alpha If he can make her submit. The pack will fall in line and they could finally get them free of Klaus. I asked Tyler my burning question and that was that Adrian was still sired to Klaus so how would he possibly disagree with him? Tyler told me being sired doesn't mean you feel differently about someone. He hated Klaus but I still did everything he said the bond affects how you act. Mot how you felt then that proved to me that I did things on my own accord it had nothing to do with Damon.

We could hear Caroline screaming and Tyler and I went towards it with our super speed. We reached a barn and we heard Caroline scream again we both rush into the barn and towards them.

"Stop! Stop it, Kim. Caroline's with us Alright? We're all on the same team" Tyler told her firmly, Kim turned around and smirked.

"She's on your team, not mine" Then other hybrids enter the barn, I looked around and a hybrid restrains me and another restrain Tyler. While Kim continues to torture a screaming Caroline. I watch as Tyler attempts to free himself from the grasp of the two hybrids holding him back.

"Stop it! Stop!" Tyler shouted at her then Adrian stepped forward.

"Ease up, Kim Klaus won't like this" She looked at him and smiled.

"That's a very good point, do you think he'll like this?" Then Kim picks up a stake and shows it to Tyler and the rest of the hybrids.

"Kim! Don't do it. I swear to God!" Tyler threatens her Kim lowers the stakes towards Caroline's heart I had to stop this.

"No, wait, wait, wait, wait If you really want to hit Klaus where it hurts, then torture me instead. He's fixated on keeping me alive" I told her, she looked at me "You want real revenge or not?" Kim hesitates for a moment but lowers the stake she gets up and moves toward me. She grabs me by the throat and is ready to kill me. When Tyler manages to get himself loose from the hybrids holding him back. He grabs Kim and sticks his hand in her chest and grabs her heart Kim gasps in pain. I saw the other hybrids move towards her.

"Stay back! I'll rip her heart out right now!" The hybrids don't make any more moves towards the pair of them Tyler looks Kim dead in the eye "Kim put you all at risk today but I'm not gonna hurt her I'm not Klaus, I don't kill and torture my own friends to get what I want. Now, we broke the sire bond, but if you want to be free we have to work together. No one can step out of line now, you're either with me or you're against me. Submit. Submit or you die" Kim falls down on her knees and Tyler kneels down with her, keeping his hand in her chest and his grasp around her heart. I had a flash back of what Siena did to me last night when she had hold of my heart and the look in her eye that she wanted to me. I felt tears rolling down my cheek knowing that my own sister had it in her to actually kill me.

"I'm.... I'm sorry" Tyler removes his hand from her chest then Kim gasps and catches her breath. Tyler stands up and looks down at Kim then He looks around at the other hybrids. One by one, all of the other hybrids get down on their knees, submitting to Tyler and showing him that he is the Alpha.

Damon P.O.V

The witch had informed me that all them years ago I was fooled by her mother by tell me that there was a spell to break a sire bond. I couldn't explain to you how much anger went through me when I heard that. She made me do all of the for an expression spell freaking spell that didn't work because she needed the dimidium sanguine. How many freaking things is a dimidium sanguinis used for? This has got me seriously worried about Siena now. The way Siena took the news she looked just as worried too. Nandi told me how to break the sire bond so I took Charlotte to a pub right now I'm in the processes of testing that theory and Charlotte is really not taking it too well.

"So, you're just leaving me again?" Spoke to me with sorrow in her voice dam I actually felt bad for her.

"No, I need to get on with my life and so do you" She grabbed hold of my hand.

"I don't want to live without you" I looked over at the bar where Siena and Stefan were sitting. Siena gave me a small smile.

"If you want to make me happy you will You just forget about me. You'll never think of me again, and you'll find someone new, and you'll be happier than ever" Charlotte starts to cry. I glanced over to Siena and her and Stefan walking out of the pub.

"Please, stop crying" She wipes the tears from her eyes and stops. She stopped pretty quickly.

"I'm never gonna be able to forget about you" She told me looking into my eyes. God this was hard why couldn't she let go?

"Yes, you are. And I'm never gonna be happy until you realize that you're never gonna have the life that you deserve if I'm not it" I told her and I stood up "Goodbye, Charlotte" I walked out of the pub. Stefan and Siena were outside waiting for me on a bench, I walked up to him and Siena gets up.

"How'd it go?" Siena asked me with worry in her voice, I sighed well I did what the witch told me to do.

"I set her free" I told her and Stefan got up.

"Must've been hard doing the right thing, especially when it's not something you want to do" Siena turned to him and looked a little annoyed now.

"Stefan seriously don't start. Damon never asked for any of this" He gave her an apologetic look. I'm so glad that she actually spoke up for me cause if I spoke it would of gone a lot different.

"Get to the point, Stefan you don't think I'm gonna be able to do what I need to when I have to tell Elena to stay away from me" He looked away from Siena then looked at me.

"Well, I mean, selflessness isn't exactly one of your most obvious character traits, Damon" I heard Siena sigh in frustration.

"Yeah? Well, one of these days you're gonna realize you don't know me half as well as you think" I told him firmly.

New Orleans, 1942

At the train station, I stepped out of the a taxi cab in full uniform, ready to go to war with my brother. I entered the train station and places my luggage on a cart.

"Damon" I heard some call I looked up and saw Lexi "I know what you did and you're not going overseas with Stefan. Do you understand me?" she told me firmly, who the hell made her boss of me.

"Well, Uncle Sam begs to differ" I told her with a smirk.

"You just killed 12 innocent people" How the hell did she know that?I walked towards her.

"How do you know they didn't have it coming?" I told her, she clenched her jaw.

"Your brother has spent the last 20 years racked with guilt, fighting the temptation to drink human blood He's serving in war as penance for the pain that he has caused. If he finds out what you did, he'll want to know how it is you function without guilt for the things that you do. He'll turn to you for guidance like he did before and he'll become the Ripper of Monterrey all over again" I'm truly sick of her telling me what to do, I'm not going let my brother fall of the waggon again.

"I've pretty much been on my own since our little falling out in 1912 did you ever think that I just need my little brother?" I told her, she arched her brow.

"And that's why you can't go. It might be good for you, Damon But it will destroy Stefan" Then Lexi looks out of the station at Stefan "For once, you need to put someone else in front of yourself" I looked at Stefan who seems to be searching the crowd for me "You need to let him go" I walked away from Lexi then I looked at Stefan again I would destroy him and I can't do that to him.

"Good luck, Brother" I said and I picked up my luggage and left.

I walked past Stefan and Siena towards the taxi I whistled down I looked back and Siena walked over to me with Stefan following behind Siena wrapped her arms around my waist and I hugged her back tightly and looked at Stefan.

"I didn't know about that" Why would he know Lexi would of told him that his brother can be selfless.

"Yeah, well, next time I'll hang a billboard" I kissed the top of Siena head and she pulled away looking up and me and smiled.

"Look, I know it may seem like I'm being unfair about this, like I'm upset about losing Elena to you, and I am. But after all this is over, if she never feels the same way about me as she used to, at least it'll be her choice" I looked at him and I pulled away from Siena to opens the door to the taxi. I indicated to Siena to get in and she did.

"I know what I have to do Stefan"I got inside the taxi and Stefan followed. I knew what I had to do and I'm not going to change my mind about it. I had to free Elena for Stefan sake and for mine and my marriage.

Elena P.O.V

What had happened tonight with that Kim and the hybrids was crazy and seeing Tyler taking control like that was a pretty amazing thing to witness. I didn't stay behind I let Tyler to comfort Caroline me and her weren't in the best of places at the moment. I had gone back to the boarding house I needed to clear up the mess before Damon and Siena came home. Because right now I think Siena would use any excuse to have an argument with me.

I was walking down the stairs towards the front door then I saw Caroline enters the house. We look at each other for a moment and then Caroline hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry" There is a moment of silence between us I didn't know what to say to her after everything that was said between us "Ok, if you don't start hugging me back this is gonna get really awkward really fast" she continued to hugged me tightly still.

"You've got my hands pinned down" I told her how I could really stay mad at her.

"Oh" She takes her arms away from around me for a second, and then wraps them around me again. I wrapped my arms around Caroline as well and hugged each other.

"I'm a jerk. I didn't want to hurt your feeling Elena, but Siena my friend too" She spoke to me keeping her voice steady. I kept forgetting that I'm putting them all in awkward position.

"Just please don't tell Siena what I told you tonight. She hates me enough already" We stopped hugging each other and look at each other "I promise that I'll talk to her. I need to figure out some stuff first" I told her Caroline she looked at me with sympathy.

"Of course" she told me and Caroline rubs my arm.

"You guys friends again? Thank God" I heard Bonnie say from behind me.

"Well, she saved my life In spite of me being the nasty, bad witch" Caroline said looking at me smiling.

"Thankfully we had our good witch you know, your hottie creepy Professor really knows his stuff, Bonnie" I told her, she smiled and nodded.

"It's been baby steps but he's helping with a whole new kind of magic, he calls it expression" Well if he helping her that all that mattered and now. What mattered now was that I needed to talk to Siena we really can't go on like this.

Damon P.O.V

We had got back home this morning Siena was being supportive she told me that I didn't have to break the sire bond with Elena. I don't know why she would say that if we didn't break it things would just get worse between us. We spoke about it a lot and what she was worried about is leaving Mystic Falls she knew that if I broke this bond with Elena and let her go. We couldn't stay here and as much as she hated Elena right now she didn't want our child to never see there aunt. I reassured her that somehow we would work through this.

Siena went upstairs she was tired from the trip and told me she was going to have a lay down while I went and spoke to Elena. I walked into the room Elena was in lean against the doorframe. Elena was clearing up the mess from the girly slumber party.

"Hey" Elena said still picking up empty bottle, looks like they had fun.

"Hey we're back" Elena sounded a little upset what had happened?

"How was your night?" She asked and she turns around and looks at me.

"It had it highs and lows yours?" It felt a little strange to be around her knowing that she had these feeling for me now. I had to fix that she gave me a small smile

"Same" I sighed look like I have to do this right now.

"Elena, um... we need to talk" I told her then I walked towards her.

"I know that I'm sired to you, Damon" I stops and looks up at her in surprise. How did she know? "Caroline told me that's what you, and Siena were doing, I heard Stefan also came along for the ride, is there a way to break it?" Well vampire Barbie informed her of a lot.

"Not exactly, which is why we need to talk" I had to do this. I had to do it for Siena and my family this was killing Stefan. I can't let him go through this anymore if I'm stopping Elena from being with him then I had to set her free.

"Tyler told me the bond doesn't affect how I feel, just the way I act my feelings for you haven't changed, Damon Nothing has changed." If she would of said this over a year ago I would of jump at the chance of being with her. Now I'm married to Siena I genuinely love her with all my heart.

"Everything has changed, Elena" Elena looked at me and I could see her eyes glazing over I hated that I was making her upset.

"Damon!!!" I heard Siena scream Elena and I looked at each other and we both super speed to mine and Siena bedroom. I opened the door and round the whole bed there was a wall of fire Siena was screaming "Damon help me!!!" What the hell going on? I tried to get closer to her and the flames went higher "Damon please I don't want to die!" Siena cried out to me. I looked at Elena and we both looked at each other clueless. How the hell was I going to get her out of there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.5K 16
Eternally Entwined is the 6th Book In The 'Epic Love Sage' Life for Siena and Damon Salvatore lives have taken a total 360 turn. At the end of the l...
41K 696 19
Elena Gilbert falls deeply in love with Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon but both brothers have a secret they are both vampires. Elena...
95 8 6
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert's life. She meets the Salvatore brothers, falls in love first with one and then the other, and is introduce...
120K 5.7K 13
Life as a human was not as Damon anticipated, especially when his wife of three years decided to leave him for another man. He should have seen it co...