polarize ~ tyler joseph fanfi...

By dystinct

Olivia has been Josh's best friend since they were kids. They were always there for each other, even through... More

Prologue / One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (Pilots)
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Epilogue

Seven

7.8K 227 173
By dystinct

With out much realization of it, I hum the tune of Migraine. I probably should have caught myself, for across the hotel room I could feel Tyler staring at me. After I hadn't accepted his weak apology, I had turned the tables and he's in the palm of my hand.

"You like that song?" Josh asks, coming out of the bathroom. A towel hangs dangerously loose around his hips and if I weren't his best friend I could be flustered.

I shrug, "You might want to fully dry off before Tyler over there cries." I tell him, making a small, subtle jab at Tyler.

Josh laughs loudly, "I'll do that." He tells me, retreating to the bathroom.

Once the door was closed I looked back to my phone. I scrolled through Instagram, but I couldn't enjoy any posts because Tyler's eye bored a hole in my head.

"Can you stop doing that?" I hiss.

"Doing what?" He asks.

"Staring at me! It's uncomfortable!"

"So is apologizing and not being accepted." He counters, raising an eyebrow.

"Well you don't deserve to be forgiven!" I reply through clenched teeth.

He shrugs, "Agree to disagree."
~~~
"Let me take your bag." He offers, as it's obvious I'm struggling.

"No, I don't need your help!"

"If I want to be forgiven, I need a reason to be forgiven. Now let me take it." He tells me.
Reluctantly, I set my suitcase on the ground.

"This doesn't mean we're friends." I tell him, crossing my arms.

"Didn't say it would." He replies, picking up my bag and carrying it into the tour bus. I squint my eyes at his back, I guess I was wrong about having him in the palm of my hand...
Once I'm in the bus, Josh comes up to me.

"Hey we're going out for sushi tonight. Want to come?" He asks.

"But we will be on the road tonight."

"Yeah, I checked and we are passing a sushi shop in about an hour." He tells me.

"Um, sure then." I say with a small smile.
~~~
We ended up getting take out because it was raining cats and dogs. Sadly, Josh still wanted to eat together.

All three of us sat around the wooden table in the mini kitchen. The air was heavy, and I could feel Tyler's eyes on me. That kid just won't stop!

"So, how about the weather?" I say weakly, causing laughter from Josh.

"Quite interesting." He says with a nod.

"Yeah, it is. It even caused me to sprain my wrist." I turn my head to Tyler. "Do you recall that?"

Tyler's fake smile drained away and his face turned stone. "You won't let that go, will you?" He asks.

My anger builds up like Tetris. He thinks a simple apology will make wrist pain go away?

"In case you don't know, I have to have this on for the next 6 weeks! Thanks, Tyler!" I yell.

"Woah!" Josh says quickly spreading his hands out as if to prevent psychical fighting. "That escalated quickly." He says with a dry laugh, trying to lift the air.

I shake my head, walking back to my top bunk. I can't believe this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8.9K 41
Tyler and Josh always make up stories for how they first met, so how do you know which one is the real one? Would you have ever guessed it involves t...
57.5K 1.3K 53
*TYLER JOSEPH VERSION* You seemingly manage to hit it off with an online gaming friend under the username BathTimeTyler, and as it turns out it's Tyl...
279 16 13
Tyler keeps having re-occurring nightmares about Josh, which always seem to involve a horrible incident, but what will come next for the both of them...
6K 429 97
Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes upon Josh. ā™„ļøŽ Josh and his family move nex...