Could You Be? - Lucian

By shepherdhunt

Lucy's sick and Ian needs to help her through it. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14

Chapter 7

1K 38 1
By shepherdhunt

^^^ 'lucys bump'

*lucys pov*
When we pull up to the lot, I kiss Ian goodbye and hop out the car. I make my way to the trailer, i walk inside and see that no ones in there. I walk up to the chair that says 'Aria Montgomery' and look in the mirror facing it. I look down at my belly. There's not a lot to see from the front so I turn to the side and lift my shirt to expose the small bump containing my baby.

*ashleys pov*
The door to the trailer was already open so I walk in. Before I walk any further I hear Lucy singing. I want to scare her so I hide round the corner. I look over and she's admiring her belly in the mirror. That's weird. I stay behind the wall until Lucy sits down in her chair and pulls her phone out.

*lucys pov*
"hey Luce" I hear Ashley say as she walks to the chair 2 down from me. "hey ash" I smile. We talk for a while, she snapchats while we wait for our makeup artists. It goes silent and I suddenly have a flashback to that night with Ian. It was after the 100th episode party. I'd always known I had a thing for Ian, but he was with Sophie. He had been acting weird and was flirting with me all night. I couldn't take it. I asked him if he wanted to grab coffee and go hang out at my apartment, he agreed. We were watching a film and he kisses me. I kissed back. Things progressed quickly and well, now I'm pregnant. I smile and place a hand on my little bump. I rub my hand back and forth, thinking that in less than 7 months, I'll have a baby. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Ashley whispered loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over at her. "what?" I say nervously "come on luce. you're pregnant, aren't you?" she says. I put my other hand on my belly and look down, then back up at ash. I nod, I can't help but smile "omg luce! that's amazing!" She says "shhh!" I tell her "ash please don't say anything to anyone, I will tell everyone when I'm ready" "okay I promise I won't tell anyone! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" she screams "thank-" I started before Ashley interrupts me "wait.. who's the dad?" oh crap, do it tell her? I guess I should "erm.. okay, you know the 100th episode party?" I start "yeah, the one where you were flirting with ia-" she pauses drifting off when she gets to ians name "OMG! IS IT IANS?" she does that loud whisper again. I look away and back down to my hands that are still resting on my stomach. "Lucy?" She says "okay yes. I'm having Ian's baby." I say finally "yes! lucian baby!" Ashley says smiling, I can't help but laugh "are you guys together?" I nod just before our makeup artists walk in. I look at Ashley and put my finger to my lips, shushing her before placing it back on my belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.9K 57
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...