21st Century Breakdown (✔ Com...

By abbymustdie

《2.15.15 - 5.15.17》 When 16 year old Gloria Kate's mom decides that she's in love with punk rocker Billie Joe... More

Author's Note
ACT I
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
A//N
Chapter Thirty-Seven
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Author's Note (Again)
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Public Service Announcement
ACT II
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Very Urgent; Please Read
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
•••MCRX•••
•••MCRX (UPDATE) •••
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
ACT III
WARNING
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Thank You
Me
Sneak Peak
New Book!!
fake your death

Chapter Fourteen

514 32 53
By abbymustdie

A week later on January 21, 2009, after dinner, I was washing dishes.

Turns out that I completely forgot about how Billie was gonna propose to my mom. He didn't because I stormed out of the house but Jakob told me that he was going to tonight on their date. He reserved a spot at some fancy restaurant that we would've never been able to go to if it hasn't been for Billie. I wouldn't go anyway and neither would Jakob or Joey.

Tre and Mike were coming over and watching us because my mom's afraid I'd kill Joey.

Tre and Mike are literally the best 'babysitters' ever.

When they got to put house at 7, my mom hugged both of them and went to wait in Billie's blue car.

"Make it count, Beej. Make sure she says yes." Mike said, ruffling Billie's black hair.

Tre went up to Billie and said, "Make sure you use protection. Unless of course, you wanna another kid."

Billie punched Tre on the arm and said bye to us. When he reached me, I grabbed his white tie and pulled him down so we were eye level.

"I'm not gonna punch you if she says yes. Just know that I want you two to be happy."

I let go and he straightened the tie up and looked at me. "Thanks."

I smiled. "Go get em, tiger." I said before walking to the couch and sitting next to Mike.

Once they left the house, Tre went to the door and watched until they turned off of our road. When they did, Tre screamed and ran over to me.

He picked me up off the couch and set me back on my feet.

"IT'S PARTY TIME, DIRNT!!!" Tre yelled happily. Joey and Jakob yelled for us from upstairs and we all went to them.

They had Billie's amp set up and Tre and Mike both exchanged glances. "Well be right back."

They went through the front door and Mike came in with his bass. Tre drove away after that and came back 20 minutes later with the drum set from the record studio.

They went and set up in the living room, pushing the couch out of the way for the cymbals.

Once they were set up, Mike goes back to his car and comes back with a wireless mic and a yellow electric guitar. He hands the mic to me and asks if I still remember Letterbomb.

"It's the only thing I've been listening to." I say smiling. Tre hugs me and says, "I love you so much!"

"Joey, do you remember this song?" Mike asked him.

"Yeah, dad showed me it last year."

"Alright, we got a band. Jakob, took can keep time for us, alright?" Tre said.

Jakob nodded and got Tre's extra pair of drum sticks and started counting us off.

I started singing the beginning.

"Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun."

Then, Joey started started playing.

The other two started playing and when my turn came, I started singing.

"Where have all the bastards gone? The underbelly stacks up ten high."

..........

It was around 11 when I finally crashed on the couch watching reruns of Hey Arnold! with Mike and Tre on either side of me. I was glad they let me sleep because I didn't want to go up to my room. I wanted to wait until Mom and Billie got home so I could see what she said.

Around midnight, Mike shook me awake to tell me they were in the driveway. I immediately smiled and Tre went to get Joey and Jakob.

We all stood downstairs and waited for someone to walk in. The doorknob wiggled and turned and in came Billie looking the opposite of what I expected.

Mike went over to hug him but when he did, Billie said, "Dirnt, what are you doing?"

Mike pulled away and looked at him. "She said no, didn't she?"

Billie laughed and said, "Fooled you, bitches! Ha! I'm engaged! I'm engaged to the hottest woman alive!"

"But you aren't getting married to my girlfriend." Mike said.

We all laughed and in came my mom. Billie picked her up bridal style and shouted, "See you next week at the wedding!" As he went to her bedroom and shut the door.

"They're gonna have sex. I know it. I can feel it." Tre said. "Well, time for bed."

I looked at him. "There is no way I'm staying in a house while my soon-to-be-step-dad and my mom are going at it."

"We could have a sleepover at Mike's?" Tre suggested. Joey and Jakob immediately started pleading to Mike.

"Why my house?" Mike asked.

"Because yours is bigger."

Mike smirked. "That's not the only thing of mine that's bigger."

"I'd pull my boxers down right now so we could compare but there is a girl and two adolescents in the room at the moment." Tre stated.

Mike shook his head and said, "Alright. Whatever, I'll just call Billie when we get there. I can take 3 passengers, so whoever wants to ride with me can. Tre can't he has to drive." Tre fake pouts and Joey and Jakob both say, "I'll ride with you!"

Tre looks at me. "Cool, I get Gloria. This'll be great."

I pack some stuff for tomorrow, my usual outfit. I put in my makeup and toiletries like my hairbrush and toothbrush, deodorant, and perfume.

Tre comes in my room as I zip my bag up.

"Cool room." He says, looking around. He glances at my black nail polish container and hands it to me.

"I know what we're doing tonight." He says as he walks out of my room after me. Joey and Jakob already left along with Mike. I was the last one out of the house and the last thing I heard was a big crash coming from my mom's room.

I shudder and close the door behind me and walk to Tre's car. Mike's was half an hour away. On the way there, Tre was telling me about how everyone thinks he's the creepy drummer.

"See, I can be silly, but I can also be very serious."

"But why aren't you serious then?"

"He sighs. "Because, no one wants a serious drummer. Your mom told me you were in the band at your high school." I nodded my head. I played flute since 5th grade and decided to join the band. Christian isn't in it though, he thinks staying home and watching TV is more fun than that.

"Ok, so think of the lead percussionist. Is he serious all the time?"

I shake my head because it was true. He'd joke around but other times he was the one running the percussion section.

"See? All drummers have to be silly every once in a while."

I nod my head and ask, "Are you a Jack Nicholson fan?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't even know. Are you trying to change the subject?"

I scoff, trying to convince him. "No."

"Ok, so you've seen that show Full House, right?" I nod. "Well, I'm like that Joey guy. He's funny and silly but he can be serious. Dirnt is like Danny, he always keeps things in order and makes sure we aren't goofing off. Beej is like Jesse. He plays guitar and has awesome hair that he spends forever on. Your mom is like Becky because, well, she's marrying Beej. Joey and Jakob are like Nikki and Alex, Beej always has to make them look like him. It's quite hilarious, actually. And you, you're like a mix between Stephanie and DJ."

"Did you just explain all of that to me because you wanted to keep talking about this?"

"Yeah, I also just wanted to use that analogy. Full House is a good show."

When we pulled up to Mike's house, I gasped. It was huge. Bigger than my house.

Holy shit.

I grabbed my bag and Tre ran inside, dragging me with him by my arm. Joey and Jakob were wrestling on the couch while Mike opened a beer, putting the phone down from calling Billie and telling him where we were.

Such a lovely sight to walk in to.

We decided to play Truth or Dare after Joey and Jakob fell asleep. Mike and Tre got drunk and I had a can too so I wasn't completely there either. Let me say it was pretty interesting.

"Gloria, truth or dare?" Mike asked, taking another drink from his 5th bottle of beer this hour.

"Truth." I answered.

He smirked. "Are you still a virgin?"

"Yep."

"So if I were to fuck you right now it'd be your first time?" I nodded.

"Okay, Tre, truth or dare?"

"Dare, bitches!" He screamed.

"I dare you to call Billie and keep saying 'Fist me, daddy' into the phone over and over again."

Mike laughed as Tre got up and grabbed the phone and punched in his number.

"Hello?" We heard a tired Billie answer.

"Oh, fist me, daddy!" Tre screamed, moaning and making sex noises after.

"Tre?" Billie asked. Me and Mike roared with laughter as Tre continued to repeat that along with some other things.

After a minute of him doing that, Tre said, "Have a nice day, daddy." And he hung up.

He sat back down on the floor in our circle and told Mike to pick truth or dare.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Gloria."

Even though Mike was buzzed, he said, "Are you nuts? That's Beej's step-daughter! He'd kill me if I did!"

Tre sighed and said, "Okay I dare you to put shaving cream on Joey's hand and do that feather thing."

Mike shrugged and went to his bathroom and got the can, grabbing a q-tip on his way out. We then went upstairs to witness Mike pranking Joey.

Joey was sprawled on his back, his left palm towards the ceiling. Mike squirted some in his hand and took the q-tip and dragged it along his forehead.

Then, Joey wiped it all across his forehead. Tre and I were laughing so loud that Joey woke up. He felt his forehead and said, "I'll kill you three!"

We ran back downstairs and sat back in our circle. After another hour of eating raw potatoes and spoonfuls of mustard and Tre trying to get me and Mike to kiss (which the most that happened was I kissed his cheek and he kissed my hand), we quit the game and decided to crash for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
108K 3.4K 24
An X-Men FanFic - based off of First Class - originally published 2014, revised in 2019/20
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
19.2K 330 11
Your old friend Devyn invites you to a party! You have a blast when you meet Colby Brock there, that leads to you meeting Jake! Will you go with Jake...