Half The Deen

By Aria08

Marriage is considered "Half the Deen" (very important part of Islam Yet we are seeing failures in marriages... More

Zina Made Easy
Rules for a Happily EverAfter
Rules Continued
Things That Weaken Marraige
Things That Strengthen Marraige
Advice for Newly Weds
A Wounded Heart
Win His Heart
Love Or Respect: Which Do You Prefer?
7 Things Your Muslim Husband Won't Tell You
7 Things Your Muslim Wife Wont Tell You
Advice to Daughter-in-Laws
What Do Housewives Do All Day?
Bringing Love Into Marriage
So what are Women looking for In a Marriage?
The Honeymoon is Over!
Recipe for a Happy Marriage
Tips To keep Ur Husband Happy
Love For The Sake Of Allah
Chores! Chores! Chores! - The Husband Edition
Power of Duaa
The Love Story Behind Tayammum
Like A Garment
7 Ways To Become a Better Partner
He will Provide from where we least expect
Keep Praying For Her/Him
The 3 Things You Should Never Say to Your Partner
Three Daily Rituals
Why I Want To Get Married?
Spending in Marraiges
Shapeless Rotis
Poison For Her
8 Things That Weaken The Marriage
Sin Of Presuming
A Reality Check
From Ms. To Mrs. - Expectation VS Reality
The First Muslimah
Break The Routine
The Two Elements
"I Love You" in another language
Lessons of Intimacy
Trick To a Couples Magnetism
Muslims and Porn
For the In Laws
How To Be Happy 101
Itikaf And Marital Discord
Some Advice That I Neglected But Hope You Wont
There Is No Benefit In Pride
Why Should I Marry You?
Difference Between Men and Women
Successful Marriage : The Missing Link
Wanting To Be More Like Man?!
What It Means To BE A Muslim Man

New Wed The PTC Rule

770 54 4
By Aria08

"It is He Who has created you from a single person (Adam), and (then) He has created from him his wife (Hawwa), in order that he might enjoy the pleasure of living with her. When he had sexual relation with her, she became pregnant and she carried it about lightly. Then when it became heavy, they both invoked Allah, their Lord (saying): If You give us a Salih (good in every aspect) child, we shall indeed be among the grateful." (Al-Araf 7:189)

Allah (swt) has created men and women to worship Him; but besides this, Allah (swt) has created this Dunya as a test for us. Allah (swt) has established a really beautiful bonding between the husband and wife. Allah (swt) states in the Quran, "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect." (Ar-Rum 30:21)

It is quite clear that husband and wife are a source of peace and comfort for each other. When two souls meet, they might have differences- different nature and different life style.

Hence, it is quite necessary for a newly wedded couple to spend some time with each other, and try to understand each other very well. Honeymoon period is quite necessary for a healthy beginning of a married life. It helps to develop the feeling of love and care for each other. Both, husband and wife, should understand each other's nature, likes and dislikes, and should deal with each other accordingly. They should expect less from each other and should focus more on giving.

Tips for the wives

They should try to maintain good relations with their in-laws, and should not complain about them to their husband.They should get ready for their husbands i.e. wear good clothes, makeup and perfume, under the limits described by Allah (swt); although it might sound typical, but it really makes husbands feel happy and special.They should understand their husband's mood and concern, and should deal accordingly.
They should make food of their husband's choice- as it is said that the way to a man's heart is through the stomach.They should welcome their husbands with a smile.They should protect their husband's honour in their absence.

Tips for the husbands

They should praise and appreciate their wives' efforts.Their wives deserve love and care- as they are very sensitive and emotional; and also, they have left their parents and their loved ones for them.

Outings, long drives and shopping for their wives is equally important.Taking their wives to meet her parents as well as respecting them, would make wives happy.

Thus, the conclusion is that marriage can't be successful without the PTC tool i.e. Patience, Tolerance and Compromise.

And, don't forget to make this Dua:

"And those who say: Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqun" (Al-Furqan 25:74)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 600 31
2020/05/29 #105 Sorrows #394 spiritual First I thought to tell you everything, What Iam hiding and why? But then I realized, Do you care about it...
665K 28.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
397K 11.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
115K 6.8K 17
In Islam, Nikah is completing half your deen and is a strongest bond between husband and wife but some people don't share the same views who have los...