Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Closing Statement

9.9K 213 14
By BJayLove

Hey guys, I just want to say a few things before I officially "complete" this book.

I was very very scared about publishing this story, only because I honestly felt like my writing sucked, and I still feel that way at times.

I told myself to do it, anyways. And the first month I barely got any reads, lol. I thought about deleting it, but I stuck with it, and it may not mean much to some, but 5k is a lot to me, more than I ever thought this book would get. My inagines book has way more reads, but I know that has to do with the fact that almost every imagine is short and to the point.

My thought process when writing this book was how do I not make it cliche'? I wanted people to connect or relate to the characters, and I feel like that actually happened. You guys love Kelsey lmao.

Anyways, I just wanted to say im proud of how far this book has come. I appreciate all of my readers, the ones that vote and comment, and even those that don't. Writing is a progressive thing, and I still have a long way to go. But I do feel myself improving, and I hope you can see it too.

With that being said, I've thought long and hard about if this book deserves a sequel. I honestly don't feel like the story line is developed enough. But that's something I can work on fixing.

I've fallen in love with this story and the characters so much, that I've decided.....

That there will be a sequel....

Save Us (Book 2)

It will be around the same length, so 50 chapters.

I'll let you guys know when the prologue is up, but i wanna take some time to focus on my other books that I've lowkey abandonedz (which you should check out by the way.)

So yeah, keep a look out.

And I'll still do a character question and answer chapter if you want, but that means you have to comment the questions you want to ask, and which character you want to ask. And  I would make a whole nother chapter just for it.

But yeah, thanks so much for those that followed the journey of Olivia and August. Those that have been here from the begining, I appreciate you. And those that came a while after, welcome to the family, lol.

Just know, that August and Olivia's story is far from over.

Much love,

Britt❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
13.5K 419 27
(August Alsina Fan Fic) - August Has The Perfect Life. He Is Fame, Has A Beautiful Wife And Daughter, And Loving, Loyal Friends, But Life Isn't So P...
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
124K 2.5K 30
Will love ever come between Nyla and August or will they try and fight what is really going on. Are they denial about their feelings or is it all jus...