Joshifer Fanfiction - A Diffe...

Da gonewriting

Jennifer and Josh are two best friends who share an unbreakable bond. Being a celebrity isn't easy when you h... Altro

Joshifer Fanfiction - A Different Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
sequel?

Chapter 36

637 24 15
Da gonewriting

I stumbled out of the car, Liam laughing behind me. Josh followed, but I think he was slightly more sober than Liam and I.

Liam tried to keep me on my feet, but eventually I had pulled him down with me. We giggled like children, and I felt Josh's wary eyes on me.

"Let's get inside, guys." He said, pulling us both up and guiding us inside my house.

We had just had a small dinner together after another interview, but the drinks were on the house..so, Liam and I really took advantage of that.

Josh, on the other hand, wanted to drive us home. So he didn't drink much at all. By that point, I had to hold my tongue majorly. Otherwise I might have said something fatal.

"Sit down, you two. I'll get some water." He said, going to my kitchen. Liam fell on the couch and I fell on the floor, which made him giggle again.

"Jen," Josh sighed, walking in, "you're wasted."

He lifted me up and sat me on the couch, pushing a glass of water into my hands.

"You're not much fun." I said, putting the water down. My voice was high-pitched and my eyes bloodshot.

"I'm just not in a good mood, okay?" He shrugged, then gave Liam the other glass.

"Loosen up, Joshy." I laughed, stumbling to my kitchen and pulling out some alcohol from the fridge.

"No. I'm fine." Josh took the bottle from my hand and placed it back in the fridge.

"I think I'm going to head off." He said.

"No!" I shouted, pushing him to the wall and putting my hands on his chest.

"Jen, let me go." He said, trying to gently push me away.

"Never." I whispered, leaning into kiss him.

My lips lingered by his. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for this drunk move. My lips had barely touched his when he put a hand to my chin, stopping me.

"No. You're drunk, Jennifer." He whispered sternly.

"So? Maybe- maybe this is what I want." I tried to kiss him again, but he stopped me once more.

"It's not," He said sadly, shaking his head, "you know it's not."

"I don't care. Just do it anyway." I tried once more, but this time he walked off.

I followed him to the lounge room, where Liam was sitting, completely oblivious.

"Why? Just tell me why." I stopped Josh.

"Because you're vulnerable right now. And you won't remember any of this tomorrow." Josh yelled, but his voice was strained.

I stood there, sobering up by his outburst.

"Then what's so bad about that? Unless you still have feelings for me?" I whispered.

His silence was his answer, and I felt anger coarse through me.

"Why don't you ever tell me? Why do you always ignore me for ages before admitting how you feel? You keep me waiting! Why don't you ever accept that we're meant to be together!" I was screaming, and I felt an arm wrap around me.

Liam.

"I don't know." Josh buried his face in his hands, and I did the same.

We stood like that for a while, before finally I heard Josh speak.

"Because I don't want to hear that you don't feel the same way."

I looked up, checking his face. All I saw was a frown.

"Why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"For the same reason we broke up. Because I'm a case for disaster."

"So am I." I smiled at him.

"I want you Jennifer. And I always have. You are the best part of my day. Everyday." He whispered.

"Then be with me." I sighed.

"If that's what you want." He looked into my eyes.

"That's what I want." My lips curled into a smile, and he rushed to me, pulling me into his arms.

I felt the world around me disappear as I buried my head in his shoulder.

"You guys are insane." I heard Liam say, as another pair of arms wrapped around us.

I held them as tight as I could, because I didn't want them to go. I gave them no chance to leave me.

*

"How about it then? Kids someday?" Josh asked me, handing me a coffee.

"Deal." I smiled and he leant down, giving me a quick kiss before returning to the kitchen.

It had been a week, and Josh and I had rekindled whatever relationship we had before. Although it was running smoothly so far, I didn't expect it to stay that way. But I was happy. And Josh was too.

"Have you heard from Alex?" Josh yelled from the other room, frying bacon and eggs.

"No. He must know we're back together." I replied.

"How?" Josh questioned.

"Because if we weren't he would have gotten a call from me by now." I answered, and Josh didn't say anything else.

Soon he walked in with nicely plated breakfast. We ate away and he smiled fondly at me.

"You eat so messy but still look beautiful." He laughed.

"It must be a natural talent." I winked and he let out another laugh.

"Of course it is. You have all the strangely natural talents." He bit into a piece of bacon.

I flicked on the TV and without hesitation turned to a celebrity news channel, hoping for some gossip. I wasn't surprised when they started talking about me.

"Jennifer Lawrence had everything she wanted at her feet- but has this power taken an unexpected turn on us? From boy to boy, and it seems she has come back to where she started. Nicholas Hoult, her former boyfriend, is perhaps her future husband. And if you don't believe us, just look at these pictures of Nick's car parked outside her house recently!"

Pictures showed up on the screen of his car from the visit that took place quite a while ago. I find the whole thing funny, but Josh seems a little less amused.

"Have you seen him much?" He bit his lip.

"No. I barely even talk to him. Don't believe them Josh." I said firmly.

"I know. I'm just so..."

"Paranoid?" I finished for him, and he shrugged.

"Yeah. I don't want to go through losing you again." He breathed.

"You're not slipping through my fingers again." I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately. He responded quickly and pulled me onto his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and lost myself in his warm and strong embrace, along with his lips.

"I love you." He said through teary eyes.

"I love you too." I replied without having to regret it. I knew I loved him. No one else. And nothing could convince me otherwise. No matter what had happened, no matter what he had done, and no matter what I had done, he was mine and I was his. That was how it would remain.

"A different love." He whispered.

"For us." I added, and our lips collided with a smile.

*

"Call me nuts, but I know my next move." Josh said quietly, his voice a little shaky.

"Your next move?" I raised an eyebrow.

We were lying on the couch, my head resting on his chest as his arm was around me.

"You love me right?" He said.

I sat up a bit, turning so I could look into his eyes.

"Of course." I answered.

"And I love you."

I nodded, unsure of what he was getting at.

"You told me we're meant to be. And if that's so, we'll never get away from each other." He laughed, and I joined in. I was still a bit confused though.

"If we will never get away from each other, then we will spend our whole life loving each other. And that is why, my dear Jennifer, we should just seal the deal." Josh stroked my hair.

"What do you mean, Josh?" I held his hand.

"I guess what I'm trying to ask is...will you marry me, Jennifer Lawrence?"

***
Oops cliffhanger!!

Sorry I took so long to update. Hope you enjoyed ! x

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 55.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
913K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
261K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
34.5K 854 30
*NEW TITLE/COVER* "Adrienne, what's gotten into you--?" "It's Black Monarch, and it'll be the last name to ever fall from your pathetic lips." Dest...