Chocolate! (on hiatus)

By poltergeist_people

The bell to my grandfathers old shop rang and I looked up from my magazine, "Welcome to Sugar Suga- whoa what... More

Ch 1: Welcome to Sugar Sugar!
Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?
Ch 3: ...Sooo You Wanna Live In my Basement?
Ch 4: Here Comes the Rainbow Psycho.
Ch 5: I KNEW YOU KNEW I'M MORE CUTE THAN A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!
Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!
Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.
Ch 8: Everything
Ch 9: The Attic
Ch 10: Arson
Ch 11: Prison food
Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.
Ch 13: Can I Have Your Fortune Cookie?
Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.
Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV
Ch 16: Free Will
Ch 17: Magic
Ch 18: For the Love of Lola
Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!
Ch 20: Familiar
Ch 21: Things Change.
Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.
Ch 23: Don't you Wanna Taste my Rainbow Cake?
Ch 24: I'm Lola
Ch 25: What Would You do if I Told You I Love You?
Ch 26: I Hate You
Ch 27: I Hate You Too
Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.
Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores
Ch 30: Now Strip
Ch 31: Fudge You!
Ch 32: Bucket List
Ch 33: Kitty
Ch 34: Misunderstandings
Ch 35: Ice
Ch 36: Embarrassed?
Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!
Ch 38: Leo the Lemon
Ch 39: The Lola I Know
Ch 40: Lawyers are Like Santa
Ch 41: Memory
Ch 42: Proof.
Ch 43: Cherry Pop!
Ch 44: Piece of Cake.
Ch 45: Uh Honesty?
Ch 46: Little Candy Queen
Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel
Ch 49: Gummy Bear
Ch 50: You're a Bitch
Ch 51: The Most Devastatingly Horrible Thing in my Candy Land Life.
Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison
Ch 53: A Plan
Ch 54: Inner Demons
Ch 55: Rage
Ch 56: It's Name is Squishy.
Ch 57: Hell Muffins
Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.
Ch 59: Burnt Cookies
Ch 60: The Night Terror Myth
Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.
Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows
Ch 63: Deep Fried Oreos
Bye.

Ch 48: Fly

28.9K 1.7K 314
By poltergeist_people

Lola POV:

Seconds after the chair flew just over my head, a table knocked Karma out of his from the opposite direction. "I FUCKING WARNED YOU KARMA!"

The red head lifted himself from the floor, pointing an accusing finger at me, "SHE DID IT NOT ME!"

Axel glared at him, "Lola's an idiot she just does what she thinks she should, you're the one that let her."

"DUDE! that is so not fair!"

Axel growled lowly at his friend.

Another chair flew in my direction. "DONT IGNORE ME!"

I recognized that voice, "WATERMELONS!?" my eyes narrowed and I raised my hand, muttering my spell.

The chair halted, then rocketed towards her.

Karma glanced at me, "Lola?! Mall full of people."

I looked around. Everyone seemed to be collapsed where they stood, asleep on the floor. "I wont step on them! Im a good girl."

Axel snorted, "good girl my ass, Lola what did I fucking tell you about kissing whoever you wanted?"

"That i shouldn't you didn't say I couldn't."

He growled lowly, "im going to kill you Karma."

"WHY?!" He threw his hands up, "Lola did it not me!"

"So? Im pissed at you."

I turned my attention back to watermelons, "hey hey old lady!"

She snarled at me.

The tables around me rose, "YOU SHOULDN'T CHEAT ON MEN THAT A PRETTIER THAN YOU!" I stuck my tongue at her as more objects went flying, "Eat wood saggy old hag! We all know your good at it!"

I hit her right in the face with a table.

Ha!

I looked to the direction of laughter, noting both Karma and Axel were chuckling. "What?"

Axel smirked, "careful Lola someone could say the same to you."

I pouted, "no they cant my boobs are perky and I'm not an old lady."

Something tugged at my waist and then I went flying right into Leila.

The woman gripped my hair in a clawed hand, "I'm finally going to fucking kill you, you little bitch."

I glared up at her, "You can't."

She laughed, "Oh and why the fuck not?"

Axel was in front of us in seconds, gripping her by the neck and throwing her out the window.

the fifth floor window.

Thats why.

He caught me in his arms before I fell to the ground, "I'm punishing you later for even thinking to put those lips of yours on another man."

"but I didn't think...I just did."

He sighed, "god I can't stand you sometimes."

"Hey hey when you say punish do you mean  your going to hurt me?"

"Sort of, My anger turns to sexual frustration when it comes to you so I'll probably fuck the hell out of you until you beg me to stop. Then go at it for another hour or so."

I blushed.

"Then I'm handcuffing you to the floor in the attic and leaving you there for three days."

Scary! Lava cake is scary! "...or you could tie me to the bed and do what you want for three days?"

He grinned against my ear, "now now Lola, you would like that, the point is so you don't."

Karma cut in, "uh guys...I think your forgetting the slut Axel tossed from the window."

Axel tisked, "She's your slut you deal with her."

I blinked at them, "I want to kick her in her moldy pie."

"...that is the most disgusting imagery Lola."

"ehhh so her pie is fresh."

Axel shrugged, "yeah, she's a succubus. She can't have a bad snatch. A little over used by hey not bad."

Karma nodded.

I hummed to myself. "You liked having sex with Watermelon boobs?"

Axel shrugged, "she was a good fuck."

I pouted, "better than me?"

Silence.

I see how it is. 

I was about to complain when he slapped a hand over my moth, "shut up I'm thinking. I liked her huge tits but yours are so sensitive...she was willing for anything while you..not so much...but she was also overly desperate while you have the hot little reluctant lust thing going on. She didn't squirt...I like how you do that. Your insanely tight and always so wet for me...yeah I think I like fucking you better."

Oddly enough I didn't feel any better.

"besides after you're much more interesting to listen to, I always had to avoid her if I didn't want to die of annoyed boredom."

I felt better now.

Karma who was being a mean cinnamon bun was eating my food, "how cut of you two..but I think your forgetting Leila."

Axels hand, that had been roaming down to my butt froze.

He tisked.

"never loaning you my toy again."

Karma frowned, "hey. I paid for her lingerie, I think i deserve some credit. I don't even get to see it on!"

I giggled.

Karma was so mad when I refused to let him see, grumbling about it while he paid and everything.

It was so cute how nice he was to Lava Cake.

I mean he even helped me pick out colors and...suggested a piece I buy because Axel would like it.

He was such a good friend.

There was a screech from outside.

I blinked, looking at the broken window along with the guys just as Leila shot back through it.

Then I was flying. Sharp nails buried in my shoulder. The very angry demon men getting smaller by the second.

They couldn't fly.

But Leila could.

She could also drop me.

And she did.

Suddenly I was tumbling through the air.

Hurtling toward the fountain on the malls first floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 32 11
"Who are you?" I demand. The boy in front of me replies, "That's not how this works, love." I freeze. That phrase. That voice. It can't be. I look...
1.1K 148 31
#45 in teenagegirl 12/30/19 #8 in teenagegirl 12/31/19 Zo Jones thought she had a normal, teenage life: she graduated high school and is now doing he...
337 53 17
¤¤¤¤ You'll never know what could possibly happen here in our world. You'll never know what can attack you in the darkness. Even simple myths can be...
260K 10.7K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...