Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 50

14.3K 505 127
By BJayLove

And this is where it all ends.... Where every secret is now out in the open. Well..almost every secret Lmaooo
*evil laugh*

-Britt

~

*Thanksgiving Day*

August POV

I straightened my shirt out as I got out the car. I went over to the passenger side to get my pot of gumbo out.

I walked up to the door, knocking with my foot.

"Hey Pinhead"

"Hey Madusa, you look kinda nice today."

Kelsey laughed. "Thanks" her eyes examined the big pot in my arms and her eyes widened.

"Is that...."

"Yuh" I nodded.

"Aug you made gumbo? Oh shit yassss. Bring that shit in and sit it on the counter."

I laughed at her reaction and walked in, heading for the kitchen. I sat the pot down as Chris walked in.

"Wazzam nigga?"

"My nigga!" We dapped up. "Happy Thanksgiving yung" he said, patting my back.

"Same to you scrub. Where erbody at?"

"Olivia and her granny on they way right now, Ashley suppose to be coming too."

"Word? When she come back in the picture?" I ignored all the thoughts that came to my mind when he mentioned Olivia.

"I heard Kel on the phone with her last night, apparently Ashley wants to prove how sorry she is, so Kelsey dumb ass invited her."

I shook my head. "Moms coming through, she bringing Layla." I smiled, I missed my baby.

Me and Nia ain't been in contact, we operate through my mom, which was fine with me.

"Aye, that's wassup."

"Kelsey annoying ass sister Brittany suppose to be coming too."

I rolled my eyes. "She worse than Kelsey...this should be interesting." I licked my lips as my phone began ringing.

"Helluh?"

"Yeah, am i at the right house?"

"Hollup lemme step outside and tell me if you see me."

I walked out and stood in the driveway, looking around.

"Yeah I see you. You look nice."

"Thanks ma" I laughed.

She parked and I walked over, opening her door for her.

"Hey baby, happy Thanksgiving."

"Thank you mama, same to you." We hugged and I walked to the backseat, peeking at Layla through the window.

I opened the door and she reached her arms out for me. "Daddy!!!!" she giggled as I took the seat belt off of her as mama made her way inside to speak to everybody.

"Hey daddy's baybeh, how you been?" I lifted her in my arms, causing her to laugh even harder. My eyes started to water as I thought of how much I love this little girl. I sat her down, about to walk inside when another car pulled up.

I noticed it was Olivia's, and I clenched my jaw. "Daddy look! It's Livy!" Layla said, pointing. I know Layla really missed Olivia too, she was around her more than Nia was at times, and they really had a nice bond. Layla tugged at my arm. "We go say hi?" She asked.

"Don't run off, stay here while she parks" I said, tightening my grip on her hand.

Olivia parked and stepped out, taking her shades off.

She was wearing a fitted long red dress and black sandals. Her curves showed perfectly, and I fought the urge to lick my lips. I wanted to grab her ass and fuck her on the hood of her car, but we weren't even on speaking terms, and from the shit she said a few days ago, I may never get to hit again.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder effortlessly, not even noticing me yet. She grabbed her purse, then leaned back in the car to grab a pan. She closed the door and turned around, staring at me.

I couldn't really read her face, but I knew this was gonna be a long night.

No matter how much I missed her ass, she pissed me the fuck off. Yeah I shouldn't have taken the number from Ol' girl, but she ain't have to start accusing me of fucking her. And getting all in my face saying hurtful shit.

She walked over to us and her eyes lit up as she saw Layla.

"Livy!" Layla hugged at her leg, smiling.

"Hi Lay Lay, how you doing princess?" She bent down a little to kiss her cheek and Layla wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Good. Miss you" she mumbled.

"'Miss you too" she laughed.

She stood back up and stated at me.

Olivia

He was looking fine as hell, but I was still mad at his cone head ass.

"August." I said, nodding my head.

"Olivia." He said back, looking me up and down, biting his lip.

"Ha" I said sarcastically, walking past him and towards the front door.

He was just saying how wack my pussy is, now he over here drooling over me? How cute.

I walked in and was greeted by Kelsey and Chris.

"Hey boo!" Kelsey hugged me. "I'll take this. What is it?"

"Thanks, and it's chicken pasta."

"Yummy" she smiled, walking into the kitchen.

"Wassup lil sis?" Chris said, opening his arms for a hug.

"Hey Chris. Happy thanksgiving pimp" he laughed and we hugged.

"I miss you, where you been?"

"Studying, mostly. But I'll be around here more, I promise." I smiled.

"Good."

We walked into the kitchen and I saw August's mom sitting at the bar stool.

"Hey mama" I smiled, walking over to hug her.

"Olivia! My favorite daughter." She rubbed my back.

I felt guilty, knowing that me and Aug were no where near good terms at the moment. I bit my bottom lip and laughed nervously.

"Oh girl, I know. You're still my daughta' regardless of what's going on with yall though."

"You know?" I whispered.

"Chile' I ain' stupid. Ya'll ain't ride here together and Aug always walking around looking lost. And he calls me damn near every day now, his bored ass miss you and be know it." I laughed at her bluntness.

"Yeah, some things just don't work out."

"You sure about that?" She asked.

"I don't know..." I dragged.

"It's okay, I'll still love you either way."

"Thanks Mama, that means a lot to me." I started to tear up a little.

"You okay suga?"

"Yes, it's just. I've never really had a mother figure, and hearing you say that hits a special spot for me." I smiled.

She stared at me with living and sympathetic eyes. We laughed it off and I poured myself a glass of wine.

Aug finally walked into the kitchen with Layla by his side.

"The game on yet?" Chris asked.

"It starts at 6. We got about 15 more minutes." She repsonded, setting up the pots and pans of food.

"You need help?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

I got up and helped her set out the dishes on the counter. It was set up like a buffet, so everybody could serve their self.

The doorbell rang, interrupting us.

"Could you get that Olivia."

"Sure."

I walked over and opened the door.

A strong ass perfume scent filled my nose. I took a deep breath.

"Hey Brittany."

"Hi...who are you?"

"Olivia. We've met 2 or 3 times a few years ago?"

"Oh...well hi Olivia. There's actually an old lady out here asking for you? She won't get out her car."

"Really? Where."

She pointed and I let Brittany in before walking out.

"Grandma. You sad you were gonna get Ms. Betty from church to drive you" I said as she got out the car.

My grandmother was very fit and healthy for her age, but her sight wasn't as good as it use to be, and I didn't feel safe with her driving by herself.

"I know baby, but she had plans with her own family. And I'm okay. You see I made it here right?"

"Yes ma'am, I see." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Same to you, you look beautiful baby."

"Thanks granny, you too."

I walked with her inside, heading to the kitchen.

"Hey guys, this is my grandma. Grandma you know Kelsey."

"Ofcourse I do." She smiled and walked over to hug Kelsey. "That's Chris, her boyfriend. Brittaney, her sister. This is August, and his daughter Layla."

"So you are August?" She asked, opening her arms to hug him. "Yes ma'am. Nice to meet you."

"And this is Mama Sheila." Granny hugged everybody and took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Is everyone here?"

"Uh just one more person." Kelsey said as the doorbell rang again.

"Guys lets circle up and get ready to pray" she said as she opened the door.

I stood by my grandmother, and held Chris' hand too. We all began to circle up as Kelsey walked back in.

"Ashley?" I spoke.

Her head turned towards me and guilt showed in her eyes. "Hello Olivia" she smiled.

Chris POV

It just got hella awkward in this bitch.

The look Olivia gave Ashley when she saw her ass was priceless. I just hope Ashley don't come in here tryna fuck shit up. Cause I'll fight for my squad.

Ashley joined the circle and Olivia squeezed my hand, giving me a look.

"Interesting." She whispered to me.

I snickered and Kelsey hit me a little, grabbing my other hand.

"Would anybody like to pray?"

"My grandma would. Grandma do you mind?" Olivia asked.

"Oh, sure. Let's all bow our heads."

I closed my eyes, as she began blessing the food.

"Dear God, first we just want to thank you for bringing us all together. This circle it connected as one, with love and forgiveness. Bless the ones that aren't here, or just couldn't make it. I ask that you bless this food and the hands that prepared it. And this thanksgiving, help us on remember and reflect on what you have blessed us with, and the many things we have to be thankful for. These many blessing we ask in your darling son Jesus' name, amen."

"Amen" we all spoke.

"Time to dig in" I licked my lips and rubbed my hands together.

We all made our plates and I turned the TV on. The Giants were playing New Orleans today. And as you could guess, me and Aug was gonna bump heads all night long."

August POV

We were all sitting around the table, laughing and enjoying eachother. Me and Chris been arguing about this damn football game. The Saints were down by a field goal and Chris bubble head ass keep bragging like we ain't got one more quarter left.

"Nigga just give up and give me my money."

"Nah nigga, wait till that 4 quarter run out." I laughed and made myself a second plate.

There was mash potatoes, dressing, greens, baked macaroni, turkey, chicken pasta, and even my gumbo.

A skinny nigga was in heaven.

"Damn, Aug, you really hungry huh?"

"Nigga hush."

We was laughing and playing around when somebody got the TV off.

"Aye bro chill"

"Man what the f-" I was cut off by a slap upside the head from Kelsey. I heard Olivia giggle and I turned to look at her. Our eyes met and she looked away almost immediately.

"Okay! Everybody gather around in a circle." Kelsey clapped her hands.

I stood up, walking to sand by Chris when somebody pulled me back.

"Stand by me...August."

I turned around to see Brittany staring me down.

"Okay?" I mumbled.

I barely knew this broad, but she been annoying me the whole damn night. If she wasn't related to Kel I'd say some shit.

Everyone came in, even Layla, and we stood in a big circle in the game room.

"Okay, this is a London family tradition, something we do every Thanksgiving." Kelsey said, standing in the middle of the circle.

"Oh lord, not this shit." Brittany mumbled under her breath.

Kelsey rolled her eyes a little, but continued. "Now, everyone is going to go around the circle and share some people or things that they are thankful for."

I sighed a little. I never liked speaking in front of a lot of people, which is ironic considering my career, but I ain't like getting personal in front of too many people.

"Do we have to?" Chris groaned and stomped his feet like a big ass baby.

"Yes, we have to. Who wants to start?"

Everyone grew quiet.

"Fine, I will." Kelsey stepped back in the circle next to Chris and Olivia.

Omniscient POV

"Im so grateful for finally being able to do my dream job of being a nurse. It's been a huge goal for me since me and Olivia were teenagers." Kelsey looked over at Olivia and they shared a warm and genuine smile. "Also, im thankful for you guys, my family and friends. The positivity you guys bring me is what keeps me going. Aug, I know me and you argue and bicker a lot, but you my nigga for real man." Mama Sheila's head turned quickly and Kelsey mouthed 'sorry' as she laughed nervously.

"Chris...you know how much I use to hate you." Everyone in the circle laughed, especially Olivia and August, because they witnessed it the most. "But loving you has to be one of the best feelings in this world. You bring me so much happiness and I love you for that." She looked at him and they shared a quick kiss while everyone smiled at the cute gesture. "And Olivia, it's been me and you since I can remember. Us bring teenagers, working at the diner to pay our way through college. We were two broke girls with a dream." Everyone laughed and Kelsey wiped a tear. "Sorry for being so emotional. But I love you so much. Thank you for being the best friend anybody could ask for."

They hugged and everyone clapped. Ashley stood in the circle watching the two, and she too, smiled. She knew we was wrong for the things she said to them, and she truly missed their friendship and company.

Brittany ruined the moment as she began laughing. "And what exactly is funny?" Kelsey asked. "That pathetic ass speech. Where was I? Why wasn't. Mentioned?"

"Because my whole life, all we've done is bicker and argue. You've always hated me Brittany."

"I don't hate you! You're just jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"That im a successful black women with a REAL job."

"And what exactly is a real fucking job?"

Mama Sheila and grandma took Layla out of the room as Chris tried to keep Kelsey away from her sister.

"Your little nursing position ain't shit. Im a certified gynecologist, one of the best in California." She spoke, tooting her chin up. "Face it. You want to be me. You always have and you always will."

"See that's where you're wrong" Kelsey said. "You may have all of that. But who's gonna be there for you when shit hits the fan? Who do you have to lay your head next to at night? You see these people?" She gestured to Olivia, Chris, August, and even Ashley. "These people are my family, they love and care for me, and they will be here no matter what. Do you have that? Do you have happiness?" Brittany began crying, wiping her tears.

"The only person I had was mommy. And you killed her!" Brittany yelled.

Before anyone could react, Kelsey was on top of Brittany, hitting her. Punch after punch.

"How dare you! I loved mommy! I would never do anything to hurt her! You weren't even there! You never are!" Brittany grabbed a hold of Kelsey's hair, bet Kelsey wouldn't let up. Chris was trying to pry Kelsey off but she wouldn't budge.

"Aye get the fuck off! Don't pull her hair!" Olivia yelled, taking her earrings and shoes off.

August grabbed Olivia waist as she tried to jump in. "Olivia, no" he said, sternly. She looked up at him, and paused, staring into his eyes. "Let me go" she said.

August was upset and didn't like seeing Olivia so angry, but, this was the most conversation they've had in a while, and he enjoyed talking with her, even under the circumstances.

August and Chris calmed Kelsey down, as Brittany stormed out.

Olivia stood in the corner, taking deep breaths. She hasn't had a panic attack in a while, and she didn't want her nerves to start working up.

"You okay?" Ashley asked, rubbing her shoulder.

"Im fine, I just need some water." Olivia mumbled. Although it's been a minute since she has spoke with Ashley, Olivia somehow knew that Ashley was being genuine.

"Is everyone good now?" Kelsey asked, walking back in. Everyone nodded.

"Good. Let's keep going." Mama Sheila and Grandma came back with Layla, and they all stood in a circle again. Kelsey wasn't going to let her sisters negativity stop the love that was being shared in the circle.

"Okay, I pick who goes next." Kelsey looked around the room.

"August. You go."

Olivia then got tense, curious of what August would say.

"Uhhh aight." He licks his lips.

"Ion really like talking about mushy shit" he mumbled, causing his mother to hit him upside the head. "My bad."

"Aight, mama. You know how much you mean to me. It's always just been me and you, and I was pretty bad growing up, so I'm thankful that you raised me and showed me what love and appreciation is." Mama Sheila smiled and blew a kiss to him.

"Chris....you my ni- bro foreal man. You always there when I need you, no questions asked, and im thankful for that. Im also thankful for my beautiful baybeh, Layla. Ever since she's come into my life I've had this happiness that I can't get from anywhere else. I love you Lay Lay." Layla ran over and hugged him, causing everyone in the circle to smile.

"Kelsey....where do i start" he laughed. "Everybody know we argue 24/7. But you like my sister foreal, you always talking sense to everybody, and you keep it 100 regardless, even if sometimes half the stuff you say is crazy." Kelsey smiled and winked at him playfully.

August's eyes met Olivia's and the room grew silent.

"Olivia..."

Her eyes met his and she smiled weakly.

"Im so sorry for everything I've done to you. This past year with you has been nothing but pure happiness. I lo-"

August was cut off by a loud banging at the front door.

"Who the hell?" Chris walked towards the door as the knocking continued. He opened the door and in walked 3 cops.

"Are you Christopher Brown?"

"Yeah, why the hell yall bombarded yall ass up in here?"

The tallest officer slammed chris into the wall, pressing his shoulder into his back.

"Ahh!" Chris yelled in pain as the officer pressed his head again the wall.

"Don't fucking touch him like that!" Kelsey yelled as she ran over and began pushing the officer. "Ma'am, please step away before we cuff you too."

The other two officer ran over to august, causing everyone in the circle to step back. August began shrugging them off as the big white officer flipped him down to the grown.

"Fuck" August mumbled. The other officer kneeled down, placing his right knee in August's back. "Ow! Bruh im not resisting just put the fucking cuffs on."

"August!" Olivia yelled, running over nad kneeling down next to him.

"August Alsina, you and Christopher Brown are under arrest for the rape and murder of India Westbrooks. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

Grandma took Layla out of the room, who began crying for her father.

"That don't sound like my baby! What the hell are you talking about?" Mama Sheila asked.

"August! What did you do baby?" Olivia cried and reached out to touch him, but the officer pushed her hand back.

"Mill, babybeh I promise I ain't do that shit, im innocent!" He yelled as they helped him up. They began walking August and Chris out as Kelsey and Olivia followed.

"Mill!" August yelled as they began shoving him into the car.

"Mill I swea' I ain't do this. Me and Chris ain't do shit."

"I believe you baby" she said, running up to the window.

"Ma'am if you don't step back you getting ran over" the black cop said.

The car slowly began pulling away as Olivia and Kelsey stood there crying.

"Rose, I love you! You know what to do baybeh, you gotta help me!" August yelled out the open window. He began muttering something as the window rolled up.

"Save me! Please baybeh...save me."

And those were the last words Olivia heard.

And those were the words that would changed her life completely.

*******

There will be a closing statement after this, please make sure you read it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2K 33
Aliyah and August kids are almost grown and living life but there life is as fantastic as you think there is some struggles with love,friendship,pare...
1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.
31.6K 1.1K 52
Amelia Cruz . Young,kind hearted, loving. What happens when, she a young Spanish almost legal girl moves from Seville to the USA for money to cater...
1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...