The Nanny

Por bearr1026

Piper Lauren is the best nanny in New York. She can handle any situation and any baby thrown at her. But can... Mais

New Job?
Contracts
Nurseries & Cheesecake
Family Dinner
Smirks & Glares
Winners & Losers
Colors & Months
Bottles & Eggs Benedict
Boats & Kisses
A/N
Kisses & More Kisses
Tingles & Hugs
Tension & Clarification
Gluttony & Greed
Tacos & Burritos
Reunions & Reasons
Mommy & Daddy
Punishments & Proposals
Whispers & Grumbles
Baby Hoggers & First Meetings
Dinners & Dirty Details

Siblings & Lace

32.9K 955 37
Por bearr1026

Chapter 15
Christian's POV

The next few weeks had been blissful with Piper. We had gone on several dates that had ranged from fancy dinners to picnics to museums to lazy days on the couch together. She had completely wormed her way into my heart and every day that passed by had made me fall harder for her. She was the one.

"Christian I am going out to lunch with Paxton. I am taking Adrianna with me and I don't know when we will be home." Piper tells me, snapping me out of my thoughts that were of course about her since she seems to always be at the front of my mind.

"I will miss you." I tell her, pulling her into my arms.

"Oh please, I will only be gone for a few hours." She says, looking up at me with those bright blue eyes that I get lost in. She presses her lips to mine in a chaste kiss until I tightened my arms around her and deepened the kiss. She let me take control and it wasn't for a few minutes before I relinquished it.

"Okay get out of here before I never let you leave." I tell her, both of us panting.

"I'm not sure if I want to leave anymore." She whispers.

"I don't want you to but you know Paxton will be angry if you don't show up." I inform her.

"Fine but when I get home we are continuing this." She tells me, giving me one last kiss before leaving my office.

Once the door was closed, I groaned. We have yet to have sex and the wait was slowly killing me. I have taken more cold showers since meeting Piper than I ever had before. I didn't want to pressure her though, knowing she would tell me when she was ready.

Piper's POV

The kiss with Christian left my heart pounding, lips swollen, and core dripping. Ugh he was just so sexy. We hadn't had sex yet and I knew I was ready but I didn't know how to tell him that. Hopefully Paxton would be able to help me figure something out.

"Piper!" I heard someone yelling my name, making me look around. Soon enough I spotted Paxton weaving through the crowd towards me.

"Hey Paxton." I say, wrapping her in a hug.

"I missed you." She tells me.

"I just saw you like two weeks ago." I respond.

"Too long." She murmurs.

"Speaking of that night though. You and Carrie would make a cute couple." I tell her as we start walking to lunch. The blush that stains her cheeks lets me know all that I need to.

"Shut up." She mumbles, trying to hide her pink cheeks.

"Ah someone has a crush! You know I could help set that up." I inform her.

"Oh no don't you dare. I am not going to seem like some desperate woman who needs her friends to set her up. No thank you." Paxton states, her arms crossed in front of her and her expression mirroring that of an upset kitten.

"Aw c'mon! You guys would be so cute together." I urge. Her sigh tells me that she is close to giving in.

"I hate you." She mumbles.

"No you don't." I say, rolling my eyes.

"A little bit." She responds.

"Liar." I tell her. She huffs before telling me what I wanted to hear.

"Fine you can try but you have to approach her and make it seem like I have no knowledge of you trying to set us up. Deal?" She states.

"Deal." I say.

"Pinky promise?" She asks, holding out her pinky finger for me to wrap mine around.

"Yes, pinky promise." I sigh, knowing it is the only way Paxton will believe me.

"Good. So now give me the baby and tell me about how it is going with Christian." She says, snatching Adrianna out of my arms and cooing at the little princess.

"I will tell you everything once we sit down." I tell her. We make our way into the restaurant and are seated at a nice little table.

"Would you like a baby seat for the little one?" The hostess asks.

"Yes that would be perfect. Thank you." I tell her.

"So Christian?" Paxton asks impatiently once the hostess has left us.

"He makes me so happy Paxton. He is smart, funny, caring, playful... The list goes on and on." I say.

"You love him." She states matter-of-factly.

"What?!" I splutter.

"You. Love. Christian." She articulate slowly as if talking to a small child.

"No that isn't possible. We haven't even been together that long." I inform her.

"So? Love doesn't have a time frame." She says. I go to deny her claim before I realize that I can't.

"Holy shit. I love him." I mutter in a daze at this new found realization about my feelings.

"He loves you too, you know?" She tells me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Even a blind man can see how that man looks at you like you are his world. He loves you too." She states calmly, as if she hadn't just dropped a bomb on me.

For the rest of our lunch, I am silent, just mulling over what Paxton had said. Did he really love me? I know I love him but does he love me?

"I hate you." I mumble to Paxton as we are leaving the restaurant.

"Lies." She says, going back to cooing at Adrianna.

"Yeah I know." I mutter.

"So have you guys slept together yet? Is he gentle and loving or rough and dominating?" She asks casually. It is a good thing I am not holding the baby otherwise I would have dropped her due to the shock I felt when I heard Paxton ask me that.

"Paxton!" I splutter, completely shocked.

"What?"She asks.

"Oh my god you cannot just ask me things like that randomly." I informher.

"SoI am going to take that as a no on the sleeping together. Girl what are you waiting for? He is one sexy man. If I was straight I would totally tap that." She informs me.

"Shut up." I tell her.

"Oh come one! You have to have a good reason as to why you haven't slept with him yet." She says.

"Okay fine! I just don't know how to approach the matter." I tell her, throwing my hands up in frustration.

"I know the perfect way. Let's go." She says, grabbing my hand and dragging me off to God know where.

Later that night, after Adrianna has been put down for the night and everyone has retired to their rooms for the night, I put my plan into action. I slip the lacy lingerie on and tease my hair for a slightly more wild look. I apply a light coat of mascara and swipe on some lip balm. Then I wait for Christian to come in and ravish me.

Christian'sPOV

I had not been expecting a goddess to be waiting for me in my bed when I made my way to my room. But there she was. Piper looked more beautiful than anyone had ever looked. As our eyes connected, I knew she was ready and tonight was the night. I stalked towards her, pushing myself on top of her decadent body. Our lips connected and the kiss seared my whole body from my head to my toes. I knew I loved her in that moment and for the rest of the night I made sure to let her know that.

The next morning, I was woken up by a ringing phone next to me. Piper snuggled in closer to me as I reached over to pick up the call.

"Hello?" I answer, my voice gravely due to having just woken up.

"Hello brother." Once her voice registers in my head, I shoot straight up.

"Where the hell are you?" I growl. Piper slowly sits up next to me, rubbing her hands on my tense back to try and soothe me.

"Right outside the gates. We have some important things to discuss." She answers.

A/N more bed rest so more updates!
Xoxo

Picture is of Paxton :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.3M 97K 27
Rosalie used to be happy, well that was before she was forced to marry a heartless, cheating, liar, son of a-you get my point-billionaire. Now after...
641K 19.8K 21
Gabriel Hudson, the average child. What's not average? Finding out your parents are in touch with the mafia. And even worse, when your forcefully m...
351K 6.6K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
338K 10.4K 56
Olivia Carozza is a wild fire, carefree, passionate soul. Her boss is Luca Marino, the boss, the owner, the king of the Mafia is cold, ruthless, and...