Daddy's Babygirl

By manffaa

"Babygirl deep breaths ok?" I nod looking up to his eyes, the blue outline calming my nervous state. "Answer... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21

17.

25.4K 404 83
By manffaa

"No Brod, don't you dare please turn around" I grip tightly onto the ends of the chair that I sit on, my knees to my chest as my arm reaches out for his.

"Bo you don't get a word in this" the car swerves scarily from side to side, the pink coloured skin forming a shade of white around his fingers as his grip is tightened on the wheel.

The car is parked rapidly outside the dance studio, Brody unbuckles his seatbelt and jumps out of his Range Rover as I pull against the door handle to find my side is locked. Banging loudly on the passenger window I quickly scurry over to the drivers side and pull against the handle as a locking sound circles the small space.

Lifting my watery eyes to see Brody's face covered in anger starring at me, I whimper putting my wounded hand against the cold glass window, lip quivering at his angry state.

He places his hand over mine mirroring my actions as I shake my head pleading him to get back into the car. He looks away shoving his phone into the back pocket of his jeans and placing his keys in the middle pocket on his plain black hoodie, watching the back of his curls as his body moves past the door and into the dance studio, my mind over racing as my view is blocked from the outside.

Fiddling with the small lock on the window side of the passenger door I manage to lift the leaver up manually, earning a piercing beeping noise that circles around the car, I push the handle rapidly as the car door swings open I fall out of the seat slamming the door before rushing towards the dance room door.

"BROD NO!!!" I shout his name loudly over as the alarm ringing from the car gets louder and enters the room filled with the students I was with not long ago all starring blankly at my boyfriend as he has Jesse up against the wall with his hand tightly around his neck.

Weaving in and out of students I reach Brody's body and push against his chest to stop him from inflicting pain upon Jesse.
"Dude get the fuck off me" Jesse pushes harshly against Brody's chest, pushing him backwards and away from any contact, I stand in front of Brody, push my hands underneath his hoodie rubbing circles gently under the material in an attempt to smooth his anger "please don't, he didn't do anything wrong" blue piercing eyes meet mine as his head leans down pushing my arms out from his chest. "You were meant to stay in the car" his lips firmly pressed together in anger.

Ana rushes out from her office, startled in her path as she sees me. "Bo what's going on?" Tears threaten to build as I look around the room realising everybody's watching the chaotic scenes.

"Stay away from Bo you got it?" Spoken through gritted teeth Jesse runs his fingers through his hair and rubs his face in anger as he searches my vulnerable state "I didn't do anything you dickhead I was trying to make sure she was ok and that she wasn't you know" "wasn't what!!!!" Brody's voice full of anger, the loud noise echoing through the hollow room "self harming again!" my eyes close in pain as tears trickle past my cheeks, yanking Brody's hand in an attempt for him to follow my path he rejects my hand leaving me to stumble away from him in fear, his back fixed to my eye line as his body moves closer to jesses "what do you mean again?" Jesse's eyes flicker to mine in surprise as the realisation seeps through.

"Stupid cow didn't even tell you" my head starts spinning as the walls begin to cave around me, as my feet run out from underneath me towards the door my body is twisted around to see a face full of anger and blue sparklingly eyes disappeared into the enlarged pupil. "What does he mean, again?" I shake my head wiping the tears away from my face in a panic, my hands are squeezed tightly causing me to scream in pain as the pressure tightens waiting for me to answer.

"Your hurting her! Leave her alone!" I whimper looking up at his face, tears causing a blurry vision as the pressure stops and my hands are freed. Walking past my shaken body Brody exists the room leaving everyone stunned and confused at his actions.

"I'm so sorry Jesse" I wipe my eyes in an attempt to clear my vision as the over bearing beeping noise from the car has stopped. He smiles weakly at me before trying to come towards me encouraging me to stay. Running backwards and turning towards the door I rush quickly to the passenger seat of the car, as I sit quietly against the cold leather the car speedily moves away from the parking space and races off down the road

My eyes concentrate on Brody, over analysing his angry state. His body is tense, hands securely gripping the wheel, legs tightened under him as his lips lay closed and eyes stay concentrating on the road.

The silent ride back to his house is unbearable, I sigh in defeat as he exits the car walking towards his house leaving me scurrying behind him. "Brod talk to me" he opens the door to his house slamming the keys against the table as he kicks off his converse and my body is pushed against the wooden material as the door closes with an almighty bang.

My eyes lay frozen on his as he searches my face slowly, his palms pressed firmly against the door above my head spread ethier side as he traps me between him. "Do you know how fucking embarrassing that was?" I whimper as his voice grows with anger. "Get the fuck away from me I'm so angry with you" my eyes widen at his statement, shaking my head and throwing my arms around his body clinging onto his body in attempt to close the distance.

His body tenses around mine as his large hands push against my hips causing my back to reconnect with the harden wood behind me as my arms fall from his neck and rest beside me.
His face leans forward as our eyes are level, speaking through gritted teeth "leave me alone" he pushes his left hand harshly against the wood before walking away leaving me standing alone in my vulnerable state.

About an hour has passed and there's still no sign of him, sitting at the end of his bed surrounded in darkness I count the minutes as they pass, silence echoes through the halls as I gather the strength to stand and push my body away from the bed and quietly walk down the stairs.

As the last step creaks I curse under my breath as my presence has now been awakened I search through the hallway to be met with glaring eyes from across the room as he sits patiently against the sofa sitting in a room full of silence.

Slowly walking over I stand infront of him not sure on how to be, carefully running my fingers through his hair, his eyes close in appreciation and I scamper on his lap hugging him around the neck in an attempt to feel close "I don't want to leave you alone, I'm so sorry"

His arms wrap around mine and I'm squeezed closer to his body, feeling safe and warm I close my eyes pressing my face into his neck as he sighs kissing the side of my cheek before my body is shifted to sit next to his, legs are pulled over his lap and his arm securely around my back.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kissing over his face in a desperate attempt of some affection and love his hand slowly touches the side of my cheek and his thumb rubs gentle circles into my skin in a relaxing gesture.

I shrug looking into his eyes before lowering my gaze and searching for answers through my palms that are filled with sore wounds that show desperate emotions. "I used to do it a lot, something to take the pain away" moving my hands about as the awkward conversation is held i search for his hand fiddling lightly with his bracelets as a quick peck is placed on my left cheek.

"When my dad left I used to get really sad and lonely and at school everyone used to call me a loser for being on my own so I used to hate mate myself and use that as a distraction for pain and when my mum" the topic to hard to talk about i tense around him not being able to finish of my sentence.

My right palm is lifted to his soft lips as tears trickle down my cheeks "I just wish you would of told me baby girl that's all" I sigh against his body as he wraps his arms around me pulling me to lay against him as his body lay firmly against the seating of the sofa and I lay against his chest. Threading his fingers through my hair in silence we lay enjoying the affection between one another.

"Your not going to dance anymore Bo" I stiffen above him angry at his dominating manner. Lifting my head to protest a large hand collides with my left bum cheek as I gasp in shock as his eyes glitter with anger but subside with amusement at his action. "I mean it, no more" I close my eyes in defeat as I lay my head against his beating chest listening to the rhythm of his heart.

"No one makes my girl cry like that, no one, I thought someone had hurt you Bo it was horrible to see you like that so many things were rushing through my min-" I cut him off with a tender kiss as his lips meet mine with encouragement and our tongues battles with dominance.

Laying my forehead against his I whisper quietly "it's ok, I understand" remembering the pain I was in seeing him after the boxing match I'm defeated by his protection and lay silent against him. "But you can't protect me from everything Brod" I light kiss is placed at the end of my nose before sparklingly eyes meet mine "I can try baby girl" I smile leaning my head back against his.

"Who's that Jesse kid? he seems to know you pretty well, I mean you told him" his body tenses once again beneath me as the topic once again arises causing the anger to mirror. I sit up against his body looking into his eyes "Jesse and I have been friends since I was little through this dance class, he was there when things were really bad and used to talk to me, he saw the cuts one day and I'm not a very good liar so from then on he used to look out for me but I don't see him other than when I got to dance" speaking confidently, his mouth moves into a smile as realisation covers his face, kissing the side of my mouth playfully before squeezing my bum his chest collides with mine as he sits up bringing my body with his.

"I'm just glad you weren't alone" a tender kiss is placed between my brows as I smile listening to his kind words. "But your my girl and I don't like that he knows more" a playful frown etches across his face as I mirror his actions by kissing the small space between his brows smiling at him as I kiss his lips softly "trust me Brod you know everything about me, the only person in the whole entire world" he smiles widely squashing me against his body in a comforting manner, as the silence seeps through both minds causing to think of one subject, pushing the topic to the back of my mind I push my body away from his as we sit starring at one another with lustful eyes.

"What are we doing tonight?" A smirk etches onto his lips as he kisses across my jaw line moving slowly against my neck as my body is encouraged under him. "Your giving me a special dance remember" I cringe at the thought covering my face with my hands as his lips move lower against my body.

"It's ok babygirl I'll reward you after" his fingers skim playfully over the thin material on my leggings between my crutch area before landing a swift kiss above the clothing just beneath my belly button. "But first I want to eat" he smirks moving his head lower towards my crutch as he pry's his fingers to the waist band of my leggings and begins pulling them down my legs "but this time I mean food" he winks pushing the material back up, dipping down to kiss my flushed cheeks,his playfully laugh echoing through the room as he plants a sloppy kiss to my lips and exits the room leaving me feeling disorientated and vulnerable for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 15 25
Tingles passes through my palms the moment I touch him. Mild electric shocks spasms them. I lift my eyes to look at him to see his blue orbs widen wh...
104K 746 28
"Are you daring me", he asked breathing down my neck. "Yes", I responded calmly. "I want to rip those clothes off, but first I have to Punish you Chl...
2M 49.9K 40
Hello everyone!! ♡This story is completed but not edited. This was my first ever book so you will most definitely find mistakes.♡ "Bend over, baby."...
56.7K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...