TADASHI X READER things [COMP...

By -fromthehallows

So I'm gonna start some Tadashi x Reader one-shot stories Comment story ideas below and I will try my best to... More

Story 1--Karaoke Duet
Story 2--Broken Heart, Mended Heart
Story 3--"I'm Not Giving Up on You"
Story 4--Skating Trip
Story 5--Saviour
Story 6--Black Belt
Story 7--Paradise Proposal
Story 8--The Lucky one (part 1)
Story 9--A Dream Wedding
Author's Note 1
Story 10--The Lucky one (part 2)
Story 11--Headache
Story 12--The Lucky One (part 3)
Story 13--May I Have This Dance?
Story 14--The Lucky One (part 4)
Story 15--The Lucky One (part 5)
Story 16--Woodland Adventure
Story 17--Snowball!
Story 18--Stage Fright
Story 19--Misunderstood Obsession
Author's Note
Story 20--My Dance for You
Story 21--A Birthday to Remember
Story 22--"I am Baymax"
Story 23--For you
Story 24--Imaginings on the Pier
Story 25--Another Chance
Story 26--TOMATO SNOGS
Story 27--The scary thing about death
Story 28--Tadashi or Tutor?
Story 29--Shoot Straight
Story 30--Poetic Lover
Story 31--A Single Braid
Story 32--Fishy secrets (1)
Story 33--Fishy Secrets (2)
Story 34--Turn Down for What?!
Story 35--Lullaby
Story 36--Trying to Cope
Story 37--Paralyzed by...what?
Author's Note...AGAIN
Story 38--Cat Fight
Story 39--He is here.
Story 40--The Girl in Black and Purple Converse
Story 41--JUST a Phone?! (1)
Story 42--JUST a Phone?! (2)
Story 43--Which Hamada?
Story 44--Who am I to you? (1)
Story 45--Who am I to you? (2)
Story 46--Muddy trenches
Story 47--Home Run
Story 48--Taddy Thumb
Story 49--Something to Believe In (1)
Story 50--Something to Believe In (2)
Story 51--Childish and Foolish
Quick AN
Story 52--Cramps and Cheese
AN!!
Story 53--Anything Can Happen
Story 54--"It's Complicated"
Q and A
Story 55--Tugging at my heartstrings (1)
A/N
Another A/N...and a quick vote and note
Story 56--Like Magic (1)
Story 57--Like Magic (2)
Another A/N (woohoo...)
Story 58--Loose Memory Stitches
Story 59--Courage to Fight Back
Story 60--Tugging at my Heartstrings (2)
**SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!**
Story 61--Popularly...Awkward
Story 62--Tugging at my Heartstrings (3)
Story 63--Seems nice, I guess
Story 64--Tugging At my Heartstrings (4)
Quick Author's Note!!
Story 65--Tugging at My Heartstrings (5)
Author's Note--fanfiction_awards voting!!
Story 67--Dog Owner, Cat Owner (ft. Daniel Henney)
Story 68--Flash of Silver (1)
Story 69--Flash of Silver (2)
Story 70--A Soldier's Return
A/N--100K?!
Story 71--Hot Chocolate/Coffee Date
Story 72--Just As Hard
Story 73--Late Night/Early Morning Stress
NEW CHRISTMAS SHORT IS UP!!
Story 74--Just As Hard (2)
A.N.--Fanfiction Awards!
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!
ONE YEAR NOTE
Story 75--I'd Rather
A.N.--APOLOGIES
Story 76--Conceal, don't feel...?
Story 77--Just As Hard (pt 3)
HOLIDAY ONE-SHOT

Story 66--Royal Problems

2.5K 64 23
By -fromthehallows

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(Request by snowflake302 YOU SHOULD READ HER WORKS THEY ARE AMAZE-BALLS AND THEY WERE MY INSPIRATION TO START THESE ONE-SHOTS so...yeahh! Now on with the story!)

"Make way for His Majesty!!"

Several girls who were surrounding you in the corridors of SFIT immediately started screaming as one of San Fransokyo's royalty, Prince Tadashi Hamada, strolled through, his Duke leading the way as they both made their way through the halls. You sighed at the sight of the screaming girls, rolling your eyes.

"Every. Single Freaking. TIME!" you growled, keeping your head bowed as you made your way to your lab, not noticing Tadashi stare at you with a longing as you shut the door, pushing the image of screaming girls away from your mind. True, he is very popular among the students since he is the prince of San Fransokyo, along with his younger brother Hiro, but that does not give every single girl a chance to squeal over him. After all, what are you in the hierarchical structure? Nothing but a commoner. And it doesn't matter anymore when he becomes King whoever he marries, right? He needs to find a princess of another kingdom. Not any of those stupid screaming fangirls.

Damn. Sometimes thinking about him made you feel so sick.

Glancing around in the room, you sighed and relaxed at its cleanliness. Like one of your best friends, Wasabi, you liked everything to be spotless and in tip-top shape. But something caught your eye, and you frowned. A neatly wrapped parcel with blue paper, patterned with the royal coat of arms, made you groan, but you went and opened the parcel anyway. Not to your surprise, it was another small gift from the prince himself--this time, it was a pendant with Baymax's face on it, strung on a stainless silver pendant. You smirked as you put it with the growing pile of small gifts from the Prince on your shelf, which included a teddy bear dressed in princely clothes and a slightly withering bouquet of roses.

Suddenly, the door flew open, and your eyes widened as you saw the prince fly in, slamming the door behind him as he leaned against the glass, panting.

"Whoa. That. That was a close one," he managed to heave, before he looked up and saw you, his eyes widening. A faint dust of red immediately settled in his face, and he jumped up.

"Oh crap! I'm so sorry," he apologized, running a hand through his hair in nervousness as he fumbled for the handle, failing to do so and falling flat on his back due to overbalance. "Oh dear..."

Why was the Prince blushing and acting clumsy around you? You always thought of royalty to be so calm, cool, and collected--not a huge blushing mess when it came to commoners. Besides, you kept reminding yourself, he has no reason to be meddling with you, much less the other screaming girls who kept bombarding and swarming around him like bees. Nonetheless, you went over to him.

"You okay?" you asked, not exactly in a very harsh tone, though the slight steely edge made Tadashi very surprised.

Tadashi nodded. "Uh, yeah. Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Like, really. I--"

"No worries," you shrugged, still startled at the prince's sudden presence. "People rarely come by here, anyway. Really, though, what are you doing in my lab?"

"Those girls out there are treating me like their dream boyfriend!" Tadashi cried, his hands twitching in worry. "Like, I don't even know..." He sighed. "Being a royal sucks here. Don't tell my brother or my parents, but...it's true. I hate the attention, I hate the constant busy-ness of palace life."

"And I thought it was a dream life," you smirked. "But is it really that busy?"

Tadashi nodded. "Well, not just busy. But...annoying."

You supposed that last comment was meant for the girls who were pining for him since he arrived at the school as a student, but you shrugged it off. Suddenly, something turned, and you found yourself feeling a bit sympathetic for the prince.

"I...I'm sorry," you murmured.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," Tadashi assured you. "That's my life. Just the way it's supposed to be."

You nodded. "If only there's something we can do about it," you offered offhandedly.

"I would think the same," Tadashi shrugged. Then his eyes widened. "Hey...you're (Y/N), right? Just, uh, checking."

You nodded slowly. "Uh, yeah, I am. Why?"

Tadashi smiled as he crossed the room, grasped your hand lightly in his, and kissed the back of it. "Pleasure to finally meet you."

"What do you mean by that?" you demanded, the fury returning. "You have princesses, ladies in waiting, waiting for you! And you'd bother meddle with a commoner?"

"Look, (Y/N)--"

"You're a freaking ROYAL!" you reminded him, yanking your hand away from his grip. "You're a royal, and you have no business whatever to meddle with the common folk, don't you? Sending me gifts that mean nothing when you probably do the same with every single person? Oh, yeah, of course you'd know me because you're probably expected to know everyone in the school and address them by name, but other than that, as much as I appreciate your kindness, I can't say I can return it."

This seemed to slap him hard, and immediately he put his hands up in surrender. "(Y/N), just listen."

"No. I've had enough. I'm just DISGUSTED by you!" you screamed, pushing him away and out of the lab immediately. "Just stay away from me and don't even DARE come back here!"

The moment Tadashi was out of the lab, he heaved a sigh and ran his hand through his hair in guilt. How could he even think he'd win your heart? No doubt, he had a crush on you since he got to SFIT, slightly later than you did. The sight of you and your amazing beauty made him feel not only perplexed, but also very nervous, like butterflies were flying through his stomach and rising to his throat. But who was he kidding? You were right. He had other princesses in waiting...but he didn't want them.

Meanwhile, you were sitting in your lab, glancing at the shelf of gifts that the prince had been sending to you, waves of guilt constantly hitting you as your last words came back to you over and over like a broken record. You didn't mean to shut him out like that--in fact he was speaking the truth when he said that the popularity was overwhelming--but you had enough of him. You knew that the moment he set foot in the school. You couldn't get involved with anyone who had only the right to associate with royalty. But...wait. That doesn't mean he can't be friends with commoners, right?

Immediately, you regretted your words, and you opened your lab door, surprised to see Tadashi still outside.

"Oh..." you said softly. "Uh, I just want to say I'm sorry," you blurted out quickly, making Tadashi look up.

"(Y/N)?" Tadashi said, clearly confused.

You took a deep breath. "Look, I know what I did back there was kind of uncalled for. I didn't mean to just push you out like that without giving you a shot at being my friend. I mean, I'm sure you would. Most of my other friends--Honey Lemon, Gogo, Wasabi, and Fred--they've been talking about you a lot too. It's just the screaming fangirls I'm mostly worried about. Are you sure you can handle them?"

At first, Tadashi still left his eyebrow raised. Then he laughed, his melodic voice sending warm tingles through your spine.

"The screaming girls probably wouldn't leave for a while," he agreed. "But I'm sure we can still have a shot at being friends. I don't mind that. Nowhere in the etiquette says we can't be friendly with the common folk." He stuck a hand out to you once more. "Allow me to formally introduce myself, then. I'm Prince Tadashi Hamada."

You nodded as you shook his hand, a smile tugging on your lips. "I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), your highness," you introduced yourself, curtsying.

"Just call me Tadashi," he grinned. "Well...I'd best be heading off. Otherwise the girls would just--"

"Attack?" You giggled, almost slapping yourself for that sudden girlish sound coming out of your mouth. "Well, you're right. I'll, uh, see you around?"

Tadashi smiled gently, and you felt your heart leap at his striking features, again scolding yourself for feeling that way. "Yeah," he said. "I'll see you around." With that, he waved in farewell and headed to his lab, and you retreated into your own, eventually making your way to the shelf of gifts and picking the Baymax necklace up, fastening it around your neck, thinking that he might like it if you wore it. A token of the prince who you almost shut out, but let back in.

You just hoped that you didn't fall for him.

*******************

As the year passed, you and Tadashi hung out almost every single day. You introduced him to the gang, and he was soon very open and easy with them as much as you were. Most of the time would involve hanging with the gang, but a few weeks before the end of the year he started asking you out to see him alone. A part of you made you wonder what made him do that, but another part of you said to go with the flow. You can't deny that with the time that flew, you couldn't stop yourself from falling for him. The way his brown eyes mesmerized you, his laugh sending pleasant tingles through your body, the heat that rose to your cheeks every time you saw him or even thought about him, the jolt of electricity you felt every time he held your hand...did this all mean something?

Oh yes. You were inexplicably falling for him. As hard as you tried to deny it to the gang when Tadashi was not around, you failed to. They still noticed.

"Looks like she's in LOVE!" Fred cried as he jumped around in his monster suit.

"And in love with a PRINCE!" Gogo remarked. "(Y/N), girl, you really seem to have a liking for him, don't you."

"NO!" you cried, your cheeks heating up. "No no no! He's a friend and nothing more!"

"Aww, (Y/N), it's okay," Honey Lemon said in an effort to help. "He's been doing the same thing when we talked about you."

"Wait, what? Really?" you asked, shocked.

Everyone nodded simultaneously.

"God," you muttered. "He has NO reason to be flirting with me, then. And to think that I would have a chance at love! But...no. He's a freaking PRINCE, guys."

"But that doesn't mean--"

"Am I interrupting something?"

Everyone turned back to see Tadashi approach you, and you swore the hammers in your chest were just going haywire.

"Uh, hi!" Honey Lemon chirped. "We were just, uh, talking about things!"

"Like what?" Tadashi asked, his hands digging deep in his pockets.

The gang looked at each other uncertainly.

"We'll, uh, leave you guys in privacy," Wasabi said shakily, gesturing to the rest of the gang to go back to work.

Tadashi then reached a hand out to you, like he always would, but this time you refused it as you just walked ahead of him, shoving the door of the general lab open as you headed out into the corridor, he just at your heels.

"What's wrong?" Tadashi asked. "You normally don't act like this."

"You're right," you said. "I never did, and there's reason to. The past few months has been great, being your friend. But every time I hang out with you it feels wrong. Like I shouldn't even be with you. I let myself fall too hard for the open chances that lay ahead, only to come back to reality. Tadashi, you have princesses to wed! You've got a whole lot of other princesses out there who would willingly date you! But me? Like I keep rubbing in your face, I'm a COMMONER! NOT A PRINCESS IN ANY WAY! So why don't you just drop me and forget that I ever existed now? You can't be falling for a commoner!"

"But I am," Tadashi whispered, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks as he blushed a dark crimson.

You raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"I am," Tadashi said louder. "I am falling for a commoner, and I don't care if she isn't a princess. She definitely is one to me, though."

"And who would that be?" you asked, placing your hands on your hips in suspicion.

Tadashi sighed. "Is it really not that obvious?" He looked down and moved his hand towards yours, grasping onto your hand and interlocking your fingers with his. "I'm talking about you."

"Me. Me, a typical girl who had almost no interest in a prince like you," you scoffed. "Oh, I'm flattered."

"I'm serious!" Tadashi cried. "I really do love you. You've got that fire that no other princess would have. Beauty and looks aren't everything. Status won't mean anything either if the person ends up being snobby. You may not have the royal blood, but...you're still a charming person. And I..." He chuckled. "I guess it's for those reasons that I love you so much. But what about you?"

For the first time, you allowed your feelings to go around freely. "Well...I..." You closed your eyes as you searched within you. "Let's just get straight to the point, because as much as I didn't want to love you, I did. The feeling is mutual, Tadashi...but I'm scared. Really."

"Then let me clear away the fears for you," Tadashi whispered, leaning in and closing his eyes. Instinct told you also to close your own eyes, and you almost squeaked as Tadashi's lips made contact with yours for the first time. Trusting the feelings in your gut now, you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back, your lips moving with his in sync as he gently placed his hands on your hips and moving them to your lower back, pulling you closer to him. It felt blissful, it felt so real, and yet unreal at the same time, that by the time you let go you still felt as if you were floating.

"Uh..." you breathed, moving a hand to cup his cheek.

"Don't be scared," he whispered, pulling you into a tight embrace. "Please. Trust me."

You nodded as you buried your face into his shoulder. "I do. I do," you whispered back.

Tadashi hummed. "I love you so much, (Y/N)," he whispered softly.

"I...I love you too, Tadashi," you whispered back, holding the embrace for a while.

"AHA! THERE HE IS!"

You broke apart to see Tadashi's duke show up, and you laughed as the duke's expression changed from serious to flustered.

"Uh...forget I was here," he said, running away.

You smirked as you faced Tadashi again. "So...?"

"Tonight at 5? I'll pick you up at your lab," he said with a wink.

You nodded and smiled back. "Alright."

Tadashi laughed and then waved as he walked away, and you ran back to your lab now, finishing your project as the memory of the kiss was brought to the forefront. Smiling, you worked in peace, feeling quite at ease with yourself and at your sorted out, no longer conflicted feelings.

BAD ENDING I KNOW. But here you go!

:)

Uh, so if you haven't checked out the last AN please do so, it's super important! It would mean lots to me if you do read it and do what it says, I would forever be indebted to you all.

Heh, I know I sound a bit pushy but WHATEVER.

Anyway, so got lots to do, so bye!

-magic_mockingjay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...
56.1K 1.7K 12
Tangled!AU, Hiro x Reader ~~~ {Just replace the characters in Tangled with the ones in BH6} All her life, (Y/N) wanted to see those mysterious lights...
270K 5.3K 26
I'm gonna try some Levi X Reader one-shots because I love Levi and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do as well. Also, I apologize if they suck...
228 8 16
Welcome to my 1st ever Fanfiction! 😆 Requests for Oneshots and Stories are OPEN! 🎉 Any Fandom can be Requested! 😁 This is basically just a guessin...