Story 56--Like Magic (1)

Guide:

(Y/N): Your Name

(A.N. I don't know if I should continue updating "Tugging at my Heartstrings" here since most of you want it as a novel. Update it here, and I'll be giving some spoilers away! So for now here's another one-shot I made up myself. If you don't understand the title now, you would later on in the story! Also I'm taking a Harry Potter spin on this one like I did with my Hiro X Reader story, "Under a Full Moon". SO YEAH!)

You grinned to yourself as you made your way through San Fransokyo and headed to SFIT, suitcases in your hand. Coming from London, where technology wasn't a huge thing that had to be addressed, you wanted to head somewhere after your Hogwarts studies so that you could pursue your studies in technology. So with your wand and a couple incantations up your sleeve, you presented your invention via webcam (ugh, Muggle inventions) to the administration team in the Robotics department, and you got in.

Now, with all memorabilia of your days at Hogwarts, your wand, and a final gift that your dad gave you--an old Time-Turner that was saved from destruction from the fight at the Ministry of Magic a few years back--you were all set. You can't help but admit that you missed London, and you missed Hogwarts with its floating candles in the Great Hall and the cozy nighttime chats with your friends in your dormitory. But you always hoped. Looking forward now, your grin only broadened as you made your way up the steps and into the Ito Ishioka lab for the very first time.

"Hey! Hi! Welcome!"

"LOOK OUT!"

Two girls sped towards you--a tall girl with pink glasses and long blond hair running around in ridiculously high heels, and another shorter girl riding a super fast bike--and next moment, before you could blink, you collided into each other and fell over. 

"Whoa," you said, shaking your head and blinking. 

The tall girl sat up and offered a hand. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

You grinned and dusted yourself off. "I'm feeling quite dandy, thank you."

"Dandy?" the shorter girl got up, dusted herself off as well, and glanced at you suspiciously. "You mean okay, right?"

"I do mean alright," you shrugged. "I'm really sorry. I do come from a different country, you know."

"What's your name?" the tall girl asked.

You held your hand out in greeting. "I'm (Y/N)."

"Oh my gosh, HI!" The tall girl shook your hand enthusiastically. "I'm Aiko, but you can just call me Honey Lemon! And this over here," she added, gesturing to the short girl, "this is Gogo Tomago. Her real name is Leiko, by the way."

"Aiko, Leiko...Gogo, Honey Lemon," you muttered to yourself, pointing to each girl before you nodded in confirmation. "Ah. So you are students here too?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," Gogo nodded. "Hey. We can introduce her to the rest of the gang, right?" she asked Honey Lemon.

"Do you have your lab booked yet?" Honey Lemon asked.

You nodded. "Lab 543."

"Great!" Honey Lemon clapped her hands in glee. "It's actually not too far from where we are now, so just allow us to take your things..." Here she carefully took a suitcase filled with your Hogwarts stuff, and Gogo took your invention that you showcased for Callaghan. "Now let's go!"

You giggled as you followed the girls, your hand drifting to your jacket pocket where you kept your wand. According to a professor there, putting your wand in the back pocket of your jeans would result in losing one of your buttocks. You didn't know if that was true, but you decided not to risk it.