Story 71--Hot Chocolate/Coffee Date

GAAAAHAHHHHH okay okay, tell me, WHO DOESN'T THINK THIS PICTURE OF TADASHI HAMADA IS THE CUTEST THING EVAHHHH?!!!! Yeah, okay. Whew. Sorry about that. Alright. So...I'm sure you were all waiting patiently for an update, and this idea came to me as I was spending a bit of time with a friend of mine at a local coffee/doughnut shop in Canada called Tim Horton's. I ordered a blueberry muffin and hot chocolate while my friend ordered a bagel and a Christmas doughnut, and after we parted ways I was sipping on my hot chocolate outside and then this happened. Yeah. So sit back, relax, and--oh screw this, I might as well be ranting right now! ON WITH THE STORY!

Guide: 

(Y/N): Your Name

"Ahh, to finally finish another project for the day," you murmured to yourself as you packed up your tools and stored your invention in a safe place in your lab. It's another cold and blustery day at SFIT, and with the colder days you found all the more reason to stay at SFIT for longer and longer hours after classes were over. Admittedly, it was nice and cozy where you worked, and who can't lie? It's the best place for you to start playing Christmas music all over the room. 

It's never too early to think about Christmas, in your opinion. And it's never too early to get into the spirit of it. So with your Spotify app open on your phone, you started to jam away to your favourite Christmas tune when you heard the door open, and you whipped your head in the direction of the door to see your boyfriend, Tadashi Hamada, casually leaning on the door frame as he watched you pack your things. 

"Already in the Christmas spirit, I see," Tadashi smirked, which coaxed a laugh out of you.

You nodded. "Uh, duh!" you responded. "It's never too early to think about Christmas!" 

Tadashi laughed as he entered your lab and took your hand, which caught you by surprise. Then as the Christmas music kept ringing out of your phone--at this point, the slow and classic "The Christmas Song" was playing--he started to lead you into a dance, swaying you this way, twirling you around that way, making the both of you laugh and just relax as the music went on and on. As time went on, he even leaned in and softly sang the words into your ear. Soon, you found yourself lost in Tadashi's eyes as he brought you through the dance, and instantly you felt a floating sensation take over your chest, your legs, even your own hands as they grasped in his. Never did you want to let go. Never did you want the dance, nor the music, to end. 

But too soon, it did. Eventually, you pulled away, but not before giving Tadashi a very sweet kiss, which he happily returned, his eyes slowly slipping shut as he pulled you closer, arms around your waist. You cupped his cheek in return, your lips moving with his in perfect synchronization before you finally let go, your lungs lacking oxygen. 

"You're right," Tadashi nodded, chuckling. "I can feel Christmas coming by already."

You smirked as you laced your fingers with his. "I know I'm right," you chuckled.

"HEY!" Tadashi laughed, and you joined in now, feeling completely at ease with him.

"Hey (Y/N)," Tadashi spoke up, after having recovered from his very short laughing fit. "If you're not too busy, do you want to come with me to the Cafe? I'm sure we could use some time together outside of the lab."

"Of course," you agreed without a second thought. Might as well spend some time out of the labs for a change. Besides, you haven't visited the Cafe in a long time.

"I suppose Hiro's already home," Tadashi shrugged. "So it'll just be the two of us."

You shrugged offhandedly. "I don't mind."

This coaxed a smile out of Tadashi as he lead you out of the labs and out into the cool and crisp night air, and the light breeze softly lifted your hair the moment you stepped out of the glass building behind you. Next moment, you found yourself behind Tadashi on the moped, your hands around his waist as he drove through the already lit streets of the city, a smile decked on both of your faces.