High school Drama (Fairy Tail...

By otaku_Lucky_Star

REWRITEN (Book 1) ✔ Lucy: 16 year old girl with a secret crush on her teacher. Levy: Lucy's best friend. She'... More

Author's note
September
Drama 1: Lucy
Drama 2: Natsu
Drama 3: Levy
Drama 4: Juvia
Drama 5: Erza
Drama 6: Walking Away
Drama 7: The Party
Drama 8: Another Party Guest
Drama 9: Aftermath
Drama 10: Rumors
October
Drama 11: Gray
Drama 12: Broken Rules
Drama 13: Useless Wishing
Drama 14: Make Good Choices
November
Drama 16: Questions
Drama 17: Breaking
Drama 18: Alone
Drama 19: Gajeel
Drama 20: The Arranged Meeting
December
Drama 21: Brother Talk
Drama 22: Her Apartment
Drama 23: A Date
Drama 24: Secrets
Drama 25: Unraveling
Drama 26: Forgive and Trust
Drama 27: Saved
Drama 28: Family
January
Drama 29: New Day
Drama 30: Same Drama
Drama 31: A New Job
February
Drama 32: Meeting Again
Drama 33: Goodbye Levy
Drama 34: Connecting
Drama 35: Love & Doubts
March
Drama 36: Lisanna
Drama 37: Sister vs Sister
Drama 38: Team Lucy
April
Drama 39: Mission 1: Stop the conference
Drama 40: Mission 2: Bacchus
Drama 41: Mirajane (Pt.1)
Drama 42: Mirajane (Pt.2)
May
Drama 43: Loke
Drama 44: Infiltrate the Wedding
Drama 45: Stop The Wedding
Drama 46: Happy Ever After

Drama 15: A Girl Named Juvia

1.7K 71 16
By otaku_Lucky_Star

Juvia P.O.V

It's been two months, or so I think I've been pregnant for two months.

I walked down the halls of the school in fear of what would happen if my belly got any bigger. I wanted to get rid of it, but it scared me. I didn't know whether it was the right or wrong thing to do.

While lost in thought, I crashed into someone again.

I need to stop doing this...

"Juvia..." I heard the boy whisper as I looked up to face him.

It was Gray. Out of fear I quickly backed away from him, covering my tiny belly with my textbooks.

"Hey..." I replied weakly, "Seems like we're always crashing into each other..."

"Yeah..."

I stared at the ground, scared of what would happen if he found out I was pregnant.

"Juvia...about the party--"

"It was fun, right? Doing all the crazy drugs bad kids do," I said quickly changing the subject.

"Uh yeah, but--"

The bell rang, causing Gray's sentence to be cut prematurely, saving me from a heart aching confrontation.

"I have to go to class. We can talk later, okay?"

"Um sure...where--?"

"I'll try and find you. Bye Gray."

I'm a coward.

***

Lucy P.O.V

"She has to be pregnant," whispered some of the girls in the gym locker rooms, "I mean, why else wouldn't she want to get changed in front of all of us?"

"Yeah, she doesn't want to show all her ugly stretch marks. Haha, what a fucking slut."

Everyone was talking about Juvia again. They snickered at her, continued to call her names behind her back, and ostracized her as they left her standing in a corner all alone.

I stared at the lonely blue-haired girl as she hugged her gym clothes in pain.

I feel bad...I want to help her, but-

"Come on Ladies! Let's get a move on!" I heard the coach yell from outside.

Every girl in the room groaned in annoyance as they made their way outside. While walking away, I turned back to look at Juvia one last time.

I want to help her...

***

As I ran the laps during gym, my ears continued to fill up with the never-ending gossip around me. The coach then blew his whistle and had us line up to do stretches.

Everyone started to line up after each other. I ended up at the end, standing next to the sad, gloomy, blue-haired girl, Juvia.

The coach started to call out exercises, and I did my best to focus on each one he called out. Standing next to Juvia was awkward because of all the rumors, so I had to keep my mind busy so I wouldn't think about all the gossip.

"Hey..."

I then looked to my left to see her calling me.

"Ye-yeah?"

"Aren't you that amazing writer in English class?"

I giggled nervously, "I'm not amazing."

"Yes, you are. Your writing is so beautiful...I wish I had a talent like yours..."

My heart dropped at her sudden self-pity. "No, I'm pretty sure you have your own talent too!"

"If you count getting pregnant on the first try a talent, then I guess."

"Huh?" Did she just say she's pregnant...?

"All those rumors...they're true...I am pregnant."

What am I supposed to say...?! This is so sudden!

I was in shock. My body was sweaty and my mind was racing with things to say.

I'm too awkward for this!

"I'm sorry for telling you that out of the blue," she said as she snapped me out of my panic, "...but I have no one to talk to about it. It just feels nice to tell someone else, ya know?"

I knew it...she is lonely...

I sat on the floor, stretching my leg as I thought about what to say. "Uh um-" Come on Lucy, say something!

She then stopped stretching, showing me her hand as she looked at me with gentle eyes. "The name's Juvia...Juvia Lockser."

"L-Lucy...Lucy Heartfilia..."

She gave me a sad smile as she stared into my eyes. "I know...the rumors have painted me to be a bad person...but I hope we can be friends..."

My heart ached as I looked at her. I knew she wasn't a bad person...

The coach then blew his whistle, walking up to us angrily. "Ladies, more stretching and less chatting!"

"Yes coach!" We replied in fear.

We quickly returned to our stretches as we sat on the floor, bending our backs to reach the tip of our toes with our fingertips.

I'm really not flexible...

"Lucy-san..."

I jumped at her sudden call. "Ye-yeah?"

"Thank you for talking to me..."

My shocked face slowly turned into a warm happy one. My heart was overwhelmed with sorrow and joy, glad that I could make someone happy with my presence.

This is my chance...my chance to make a new friend.

"Of course!" I quickly turned to hug her hands with my own as I smiled at her happily, "Fron now on, I'll be the one to talk to you, so you won't have to keep everything inside. I want to help you, Juvia."

As she looked at me, I could feel the sorrow in her soul as I said those words. "But...if you're associated with me, people are going to talk about you and--"

"Let them talk," I said sternly, cutting her sentence short, "I'm choosing to be your friend, and not even you can talk me out of it."

She quickly looked away, hiding her expression from me. Even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she was crying because of the droplets of sorrow left on my hands.

***

We walked back to the lockers, however, we didn't go together. Even after what I had told her, she wouldn't head into the locker room until everyone went in.

"Juvia..."

"I'll be in as soon as everyone's inside," she said with a weak smile.

I nodded my head sadly as I made my way inside. I took my time to change, hoping that Juvia would come in quickly so we could walk to class together. But not until almost every girl had changed and left, did she actually come into the locker room.

"Juvia, there isn't much time left..." I said in concern.

"Yeah, I know..." She stood there, waiting until everyone left. Once everyone was gone, she quickly got undressed.

My eyes began to wander as I looked at her. I looked at her flawless white skin, her long blue hair and how it covered the top half of her body, and finally, I stared at her belly.

She doesn't have stretch marks nor does she have a belly...

"How far along are you?" I asked without thinking.

"2 months..."

"2 months...? Wait! Were you at-?"

She quickly slammed her gym locker closed, leaving me unable to finish my sentence. She then bent over to grab her bag. "I'm done."

"O-oh okay."

I wonder...if she was at the party...

***

After school

While standing near the water fountain, I was waiting for Levy, or I was just waiting out of habit because I knew she wasn't going to meet me.

I wish I never went to that stupid party...

I finally decided to leave, because I knew I was waiting there for no reason. While walking towards the school doors, I saw the student council president walking by, so I quickly bowed in respect.

Once he left, I quickly looked up to see him walk away.

He sure is cute...but he isn't my type. He's too serious.

I followed him with my eyes until he turned the corner, disappearing from my sight.

I wonder where he's going...

I sighed at my nosy attitude.

Come on Luce, stop being nosy...

...

Who am I kidding? I've got nothing better to do, so might as well!

I quickly followed the president's direction and hid behind the corner. But to my surprise, I saw him standing there with Juvia.

Gray P.O.V

I'm scared...what am I suppose to say when I see her?

I waited at the corner of the hallway for her.

I want to see her...but I'm scared to see her.

"Gray..."

I quickly turned around to look at the person with the voice that made my heart flutter.

"Juvia..."

She walked up to me, staring at the ground as she held her books. "Gray, at the party...the rumors...did you and I...you know...did we-"

"No," I said out of fear, "We didn't do anything that the rumors said."

Her eyes widened in fear as she looked at me. "We...we didn't do anything...?"

"No...we didn't..."

"B-but-!"

"That night...after we did all the drugs and drank, I left. I had my mother pick me up because I couldn't think straight. I knew I couldn't stay...I had to go before I broke something...so I left. I left before morning came."

Liar! You fucking liar! You're a fucking coward, Gray!

Juvia P.O.V

It wasn't him...? He and I...we didn't have sex? Then who was it?! Why am I pregnant?! Who did I do it with?!

Images of that night came rushing through my mind as my heart began to fill with darkness. My eyes were spitting uncountable amounts of tears as my spirit broke.

Was I raped?! I can't see the person in my memories! Who did this to me?! Who?!

I wanted to yell. I wanted to scream. I wanted to die.

"Stop bullying Juvia!"

In the midst of my despair came the light I had been waiting for.

Lucy-san...?

"Who are you?" asked Gray coldly.

"I-I'm Juvia's friend! And... you're making her cry...!"

The tension between the three of us was overwhelming. It was filled with hate, fear, and sorrow. No one spoke. No one moved. Everyone just stood still in the fog of darkness.

"Is there something wrong?"

The three of us quickly looked back to see the head of the disciplinary committee, Erza Scarlet.

"Gray, is there something wrong here?" She asked again.

He lowered his head, "No..."

"I didn't think so. Get out of here before I report this to the principle," she warned.

Gray quickly left, leaving us behind with her.

"You guys okay?" She asked worriedly.

We both nodded our heads, thanking her for saving us.

"If you guys need anything else, you can always find me in my office. Room 207."

We bowed in gratitude as the red-haired hero walked away.

***

"Have you told your mom?" asked Lucy while she walked me to the bus stop.

"Told her what?"

"About...the baby..."

"Oh...No...I can't anyway because she abandoned me when I was born."

"Oh...uh, dad?"

"Abandoned my mom when he found out she was pregnant."

"Uh...grandparents?"

"No, I'm not even sure if they're alive."

It went quiet until she found another thing to say, "I think you should tell the principal or something."

"Why? So they can think I'm an irresponsible slut?"

"N-no!"

I smiled sadly at her effort to help me. Maybe I can trust her...

"Lucy-san, can I tell you something?'

"Sure."

"I'm thinking of an abortion...should I do it?"

"No!"

"Why?"

"You'll kill the baby..."

"That's the point."

"Shouldn't you talk to the dad first?"

"..."

"Juvia? "

"..."

"Don't tell me you don't know who the dad is."

"I don't..."

She ran her fingers through her hair with a sigh. "That's okay, I'll help you find him."

"But why...?"

"What do you mean why? It's because I'm your friend."

My hands slowly turned into fists as I thought about her kindness. "Why...why are you doing this for me?"

No one would ever do this for me...no one. So why...why her? I'm not meant to have friends or happiness. That is my punishment for being a horrible person.

So why...? Why is she helping me? Someone she doesn't even know...she's willing to help...She is a naive girl, and naive girls get hurt.

"Because I know you're not like what everyone says you are."

What...? What could she possibly know about me?

She gave me a warm smile as she took my hands in hers. "You seem like a very sweet person that's been misunderstood. You're lonely...and if I'm being honest...I'm lonely too...so what's better than two lonely loners being friends?!"

She's lonely too...?

"But...but I'm a bad person...if you knew as the person I was before-!"

"Well I don't and I don't care to know either. The Juvia I see before me is the only person that matters."

My heart filled with happiness and my eyes were overwhelmed with grateful tears.

She really is a naive girl...

"Thank you...Lucy-san..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
99K 1.7K 34
Lucy, Juvia, Levy, Erza, Mira and Wendy have been betrayed and hurt by the ones that they cared for and the boys that they loved. Because of the boy...
14.6K 777 12
My name is Lucy Heartfilia, a beginning journalist. My new assignment? Make a man fall in love with me in 10 days. _______________________________ Wh...
3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...