All I Want is You

By Inahan86

Past experience has thought her to be stronger and dependent. She has worked hard to ensure she has a better... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 1

82.7K 748 67
By Inahan86

Chapter I

“Come on Lu, please,” persuaded her best friend Nikita, “It’s once in a life time.” Luna rolled her eyes.

“Well at least before we off to college, that is,” chuckled Nikita. “Please!” she begged and whined. Nikita has been begging her to go the masquerade party held at the Hendricks’ place.

It’s not that she wasn’t eager to go, but the Hendricks is the richest family in the area and her mom is working a maid there. She’s never been there even though her mom worked there. She was not allowed to visits her mom by the Hendricks. They doesn’t like unauthorized or uninvited guess like her to be there. To the Hendricks people who are lower standards than them are not allowed to step the footsteps on the mansion. Only rich and famous and people with their own standards are welcome.

The Hendricks has one son and he has decided to celebrate his summer holiday at home before moving to college. Most of her rich friends are going to the party and Nikita was one of them. Even though he’s the same age as Luna and Nikita, they never seen him around because he was sent to boarding school since he was in primary. Well that’s what rich people normally do even though there are good and enough school in the town. Their son has to have the best.

 “I can’t Niki,” Luna whined, “Mom would kill me if she found out I went to that party. Mrs. Hendricks herself will kill me. People like me don’t get invited into rich peoples’ party.”

“Nobody will know you’re there,” she reasoned out, “We all will be wearing a mask. They won’t even recognize you. Come on, please. I have no one to go with but you,” she pleaded again making a sad begging face at Luna.

“You could go with our other friends, Cindy and Amy. They were invited too,” Luna told her rolling her eyes at Nikita.

“I don’t want to go with them,” she whined, “I want to go with my best friend. Come on Lu, please. You’ve never been to this type of party before. Let’s do crazy things together this summer. Let’s flirts with every rich guy in the town before we move to adult hood,” she pleaded again and again. “Aww, please, Lu, please.” When she saw Luna laughing with her she knew she had won.

“But I have nothing to wear,” she tried to make out another excuse.

“Don’t worry my dear, just leave it to Nikita,” smiled Nikita triumphantly and pulled Luna out from her house.

“Niki!” yelled Luna pulling her hand away from Nikita, “I’m not going to let you buy me a dress.”

“Well, I’m not going to buy you any because I know you wouldn’t want it. So, I’m actually paying it in advance for you. You’ll pay me back when you have the money,” she ignored Luna resistance and pulled her again to follow her.

“I don’t have the money. I’m saving it up for college,” Luna told her, “I don’t know whether I could pay you and when?” Nikita knows that Luna would never accept any gifts or present from her. Luna never wanted people to pay anything on her behalf. She would always insist on paying back.

“Its ok,” shrugged Nikita, “Pay me back whenever you have the money. I don’t mind as long as you go to the party with me,” she laughed and got into her Porsche. Luna laughed and got in the car too. She knows that there’s no point arguing with Nikita. She would finally give up.

She has been friends with Nikita since they both starts high school. Nikita was a new student who has just move into the town. Ever since their English teacher, Mrs. Andrew instructed her to sit beside Luna, they were immediately ‘click’. Luna doesn’t know what make them becomes friends almost immediately, maybe because of their opposite personalities that have made them closer and inseparable.

They both were 18 and both are 5’7” tall and have been accepted into the same college after summer. They both are beautiful and slender. Luna has a long, flowing chestnut hair, while Nikita’s were brunet and long. While Luna’s eyes were green, Nikita’s eyes were crystal green. They both are active in sports so none of them are interested in becoming a cheerleader even though they both have been offered so many times. However both girl personalities were different. Nikita is more talkative and outspoken while Luna is more down to earth and shy girl.

The night came and Luna managed to lie to her mom - with Nikita’s help of course, about her missing for the night. They both happily went to the party and Luna was amazed with the decorations of the mansion. Every corner of the mansion was brightening by the neon lights decorated around it. There were lights on the trees, around the big pillar of the house and gates. There were so many guests arriving at the same time but all most of them are wearing their masks. Some just hold it on their hands. The girls wore beautiful gowns and the guys look so handsome and dashing in their tuxedos. Luna glad that Nikita paid for her beautiful gown which make her wonder when she will be able to finish paying for it. The gown was expensive but she determined to pay Nikita as soon as she has the money. When they arrived at the entrance, the Butler, whom Luna acknowledge by Uncle George, greeted them.

“Welcome madam,” he greeted, Luna and Nikita just nodded and smiled at him. Luna too scared to even let out her voice, scared that George might recognize her voice.

Once they enter the hall, Luna gasped. For the first time she saw how big the living hall is. It’s nearly as big as her school canteen, she thought. Every guest was chattering away and they walked pass everyone smiling away but Luna was nervous, scare that someone might recognized her but Nikita keep telling otherwise. She knows some of the guesses as most of them are the rich and famous, some from her school but some of them she couldn’t recognized because of the mask. She managed to relax when she realized that the rest of them too might not recognize her. She saw the Mr. and Mrs. Hendricks who have the masks on top of their heads, smiling and chattering away with their guests.

“Huh? I see that the girls didn’t waste their time to be with Leo,” grumbled Nikita suddenly.

“Who?” asked Luna trying to find out who her friend is talking about?

“Leo, the Hendricks’ son,” she explained.

“Which one is Leo?” Luna asked curious to find out which one is her mother employer’s precious son.

“There,” pointed Nikita toward a group of girls laughing away with few guys, “The one without the mask,” she said.

Luna looked at group and when her eyes was on the host, she gasped, “My god, I never know he is so good looking,” she said softly almost telling herself.

“I know you would say that. Gorgeous, huh? Every girl thought so too,” chuckles Nikita, “But be careful, he’s a playboy,” whispered Nikita.

“How do you know?” Luna whispered back, “We never meet him before.”

“I know because I’m his cousin,” she responded while Luna gasped. Nikita never told her before that she’s related to the Hendricks. She thought that Nikita was invited because she’s one of the rich man’s daughters.

“How come you never told me about this?” she asked pretend to be angry.

“Because you never ask me,” she poked her tongue playfully, “Come let get some drinks and enjoy ourselves. That’s what we want to do right,” she laughed and pulled Luna toward the refreshments.

Leo smirked at one of his friends boring jokes. He actually feels bored. He’s been accompanied by the same girl for hours. Lindsay, one of his father’s business friend‘s daughter. She has not left his side since she’s step into the mansion this evening and he’s getting tired of her. They have been dancing, talking and he even dance with the other girls but she still didn’t leave his side. People start thinking that she’s his girlfriend. He has given a hint that he didn’t like her presence by ignoring her but she didn’t budge. The girl is so thick skin or maybe she’s actually dumb, he thought to himself. Gosh, he needs to find a way to get away from her but he can’t think one.

His eyes started to wander around this party. He could see all the guests are enjoying themselves. Laughing, drinking and dancing away while his parents especially his father was in deep conversation with one of the guests. He know what was discussed by them – business, what else in his father’s mind but business. He grew sick of it. Most of the guests tonight are his parent’s friends and only a few are his. He’s never been around this town since primary so it’s not surprised that he doesn’t know most of them.

He excused himself away from his group and made his way towards the balcony leaving and ignoring Lindsay who was standing beside him. When she saw him moving away, she follows and link her arms around his.

He rolled his eyes and pulled his arms away from her, “Could you please leave me alone? I have enough of you for the night!” he bluntly told her. She pouted her lips as if going to cry.

“Why don’t you run over and cry to you parents?” he scoffed. When she really did what he told her to do, he shook his head and look at her with hatred, “Bitch!” and continued walking toward the balcony feeling relieved.

It’s time to be alone for a while, he thought but to his surprised there was someone there; a chestnut hair girl, with a soda in her hand staring up in the night sky. She’s not bad looking even from behind view, he thought. She leaned her beautiful slender body against the railing of the balcony. The moon lights had made her looks so beautiful even though he has not sees the face. Looking at her standing there has make his heart beating so fast and decided to get to know her instead.

“My party must be boring and sucks to make you come and stand outside here staring at the sky?” he teased making her jumped. She turned and looked at him surprised to see him standing so close beside her.

Their eyes met and Leo was captivated with her beauty. Even through her mask he could see she how beautiful she is. He could see how beautiful her eyes and those full kissable lips were. WOW. He refrain himself from the urged of pulling her into his arms and taste that fully lips there and then. They were staring at each other for a moments and Luna was the first to look away blushing.

“Your party is not boring. I’m just taking some fresh air, that’s all,” she said softly, “What about you? What bring you out here?” she asked smiling at him.

“I’m bored with my own party,” he told her bluntly and went to stand besides her, “and need some fresh air too.”

She chuckled, “You are bored with your own party?” she asked as if didn’t believe what he told her.

“Yeah,” he nodded, “You don’t seem like you believe me.”

“Well I don’t,” she still chuckling, “How could a man be bored when he’s surrounded by beautiful girls throughout the party?” she pointed out.

“If I really am surrounded by beautiful girls, you shouldn’t be out here at this moment alone by yourself. You’re supposed to be in there with me,” he teased.

She blushed but luckily the dimmed lights on the balcony managed to cover it for her, “How you know I’m beautiful? You only saw the bottom half of my face,” she challenged him; “You might not know what hidden under this mask?”

“Well, I could see through your eyes, even under that mask,” he said softly staring deeply into her eyes and making her blushed again.

She laughed, trying to hide her shyness, “Are you trying to get into my pants?” she teased. “Guys would normally do that just to get into the girl pants but sorry to disappoint you, I’m not that type of girl.”

“God,” he whined, “How could you think so badly of me? I’m being a gentlemen here trying to give a good impression of myself to a girl I just met,” he pretended to be hurt with her accusations.

“Oh,” she pouted her lips pretend to be sorry for him “I’m sorry,” she touched his face but immediately regretting doing that because just by touching his rough face, heart suddenly beating so fast. She immediately dropped her hands.

He could feel it too. His heart is beating fast with her touch. God, he really want this girl but how could he, he didn’t even know who she is? He could feel her uneasiness. Is she feeling the same way too? He asked himself.

He smiled at her, “Where are my manners?” he said to her, “We have not been properly introduced. I’m Leo, the host,” he extended his hand.

She smiled back at him and accepting his hand, “I know,” she said shyly. Again the moment their hands touched Luna could feel some electric current running through her veins. There’s a weird sensations feelings just by touching his hands. She never experiences these feelings before.

Leo could feel the same thing. Luna tried to pull her hands away from him but he didn’t let her go but instead he pulled her closer to him. “Would you dance with me?” he said softly looking directly into her eyes.

Not taking her eyes away from him, she responded softly as if whispering to him, “I don’t know how to dance especially slow dance.”

“No worries. I’ll teach you,” he said taking her glass from her and put them on the nearby table. He took her one hand and put it on his shoulder, while his hand wrapped nicely around her small waist.

“What? Here?” She hesitated for a moment but Leo not going to let her go from his arm. She feels so good and right in his arms even in this dancing position.

“Yeah, why not? You definitely don’t want me to teach inside where everyone could see us, don’t you?” he smiled teasingly. “Don’t worry, it’s really easy,” he calming her down and took her other hands.

The reason Luna hesitated was because her heart can’t stop beating so fast whenever Leo touched her. She could feel butterflies dancing in her stomach, making her feeling uneasy and her body shivers. She bites her lips and looked at him. He gave a reassurance smiled and began to move his body, “Easy steps first,” he said her smiling.

 “1, 2, 3 step,” they move to the right, “1, 2, 3, step to the left, “he told her as if teaching a small child to walk. “1, 2, 3, step to the back,” and she stumbled stepping on his shoe instead.

“Ops, sorry,” she apologized.

“It’s ok. People said that if you start stepping on your partner’s shoes means you are doing well,” he joked making her laughed. “Let’s starts again,” he said and they began to move again.

Leo feels she finally relax in his arms. He slowly pulled her closer to him and their body touched. Luna looked up at Leo and the way she looks at him with her mouth slightly opened made him lose his control over her. He just has to taste those sweet lips and as if in the mind of its own his head move down and his lips touched hers. Her head keep telling her to resist his kiss but instead, she opened up her mouth and accepted his full kiss letting him taste the sweetness of her lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 34
"No," I almost laughed out of frustration looking back at him, "you really dont." "****, your kind, funny, family-oriented, and not to mention beaut...
6.8K 712 7
SHIVIKA Story...??? Number one in Depend 24th in 28th June 28th in 29th june 32nd position in short story 10th May 2018... 37th position in short st...
1.1M 24.8K 15
THEY SAID NEVER..................... Jacob Bruce Crighton son of Devin Richard Crighton hated his father's meddling ways especially in his personal l...
90.9K 3K 11
Amanda expected for Prince Raul Al Hassan of Zahara to come and claim her at the age eighteen and marry her. But when he didn't show up and claim wha...