Age is But a Number (lesbian...

By KimNCRosina

Laura is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being old... More

Age is But a Number (lesbian story)
Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 2
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 3
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 4
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 5
Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 6
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 7
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 8
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 9
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 10
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 11
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 12
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 13
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 14
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 15
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 16
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 17
Age is But a Number (Lesbian story): Chapter 18
Age is But a Number (Lesbian Story): Chapter 19
Age is But a Number (Lesbian story): Chapter 20
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 21
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 22
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 23
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 24
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 25
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 26
Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 27
Age is But a Number: Ending

Age is But a Number (lesbian story): Chapter 28

23.2K 753 217
By KimNCRosina

Before you guys read this I just wanted to explain why I haven't updated. I stopped posting for a long time because the pestering made me feel like writing was my job. I didn't want to look at my favorite hobby as a job which is why I stopped for a little while. I know you all love this story and I love hearing about how much you love it, but there are some people who can be very rude when it comes to updating. I appreciate all of you for still remaining my fans and I hope that you can understand my reasonings for leaving for so long.

 Laura’s POV

“Are you guys done in there yet?!” I heard Mom shout from outside of the bedroom. It was finally here, my Birthday had finally came. You know how people have that cliche expectation where they think their going to wake up on their 18th birthday and be someone different? Well I still look the same, but I feel amazing for some reason. I had been waiting for this moment ever since the day I turned 17. A lot had happened in the past few months and it all led up to this.

I had my whole day mapped out perfectly and nothing at all was going to ruin that.

“Aw sweetie you look just like Mommy when I was your age!” Mommy squealed happily as she zipped up my dress and took me over to the mirror. Beth had insisted on buying me a birthday dress and of course there was no use arguing with her. I loved every single last thing about it. The dress was a crimson red color and fit me like a glove. It showed the C cups I had been blessed with, and the little bit of butt that I had. I felt older than 18 in this dress. I felt more like 21.

“Mommy I love it!” I screamed as I turned around in the mirror a few times,” I loved the dress, but this was only my daytime outfit. After the party with my friends and family I had another outfit up my sleeve. Beth and I had both agreed that it would be better for me to just hang out with my friends and family all day and then she would take me out later that night. I had no idea where Beth was taking me, but I was 18 now and I could go wherever I wanted to freely. Of course Mom wasn’t too happy about that, but she accepted it.

“Ugh!” Mom groaned from outside of the door.

“If you don’t calm down damn it! She is almost done!” Mommy hollered back and we both bursted into laughter.

I quickly ran over to the closet and pulled out the black red bottom pumps that Beth insisted that I wear. It was sort of funny to me how she wouldn’t even see me in this outfit, but wanted me to dress this way. The slight sort of control behind that made me excited for some reason. I quickly slipped on the shoes and within ten seconds I became a runway model. My hair had been straightened just right, Mommy had done my makeup, and I was wearing the silver locket they had bought me. Inside of it was a picture of both of them, they said it was a way that I could always feel that they were there.

“Okay you can come in now dear!” Mommy announced and the door practically flew open.

When Mom looked at me I expected her to tell me to take it off, but she didn’t.

“It seems like you were in diapers just the other day and now you’re dressed head to toe in designer clothes. Laura sweetheart you look wonderful,” Mom smiled at me and started to tear up. I don’t know how I did it, but in four inch pumps I ran over and gave Mom the biggest hug ever. For the first time I actually felt like a grown woman in front of her instead of a child.

“Picture time!” Mommy cheered happily as she whipped out her Galaxy phone and started snapping pictures.

“Mommy!” I moaned and then laughed as she snapped the pictures as fast as she could. Mom and I must have posed a thousand different ways before she stopped.

“Ok! Last one!” Mommy ran over to us and snapped a few pictures of all of us together. For some reason I wanted to start tearing up. It’s like it all hit me at once. From now on I wouldn’t have to text them about where I was. I didn’t have a curfew and I could legally date Beth. It seemed as though the child restraints that I hated for so long had been broken and I wanted them back. Of course Mom and Mommy would always let me move back in and they would always be there for me, but I was an adult just like them now. I was expected to get my shit together and I didn’t even know where to start. Maybe this is what it meant to be 18.

“We have to hurry up you guys. We rented this hall for 5 hours and I’ll be damned if I let a cent of my money go to waste,” Mom complained and Mommy and I just rolled our eyes and laughed.

“Laura sweetie you’re going out tonight right?” Mommy pried. I was surprised because I expected Mom to ask this question.

“Yeah, after the party,” I answered then eyed her suspiciously.

“Make sure your cell phone is charged sweetie and don’t hesitate to call your Mom or me,” Mommy stressed and Mom began to laugh.

“Who’s the overprotective one now? Mom teased and Mommy shot her a glare.

“I just want her to be safe!” Mommy yelled back and I hugged her tight.

“I will Mommy. Now lets go before we’re late.”

Beth’s POV

“You should totally take her downtown to the hottest club, get her shitfaced, smoke out of hookahs, and then take her to a hotel and do the wild thing. I mean that’s what Jessie and I did the first night we met right babe?” I stared at tee as if she were crazy. Today was Laura’s birthday and I was still forming plans for later tonight. She was spending the day with her family and friends, but I would have her for the entire night. Everything had been perfect and I was stressed out of my mind. To top it off, Jessie and Tee were hindering more than helping.

“That’s exactly what she did Beth darling. I have always been a classy lady and she took me to the VIP section and we partied the whole night. You know I was much wilder back then so I was tossing shots and sniffing snow. Those days are over though. Now I simply rent out the entire club and pop bottles of champagne all night then Tee and I pick people up and teach them the ways of lust. Oh it’s lovely isn’t it?

I didn’t know what to say to Jessie so I simply ignored her and continued to scan my contacts for the best hookup.

“Why not fly her off to vegas for the night? You know with your connections you could sneak her in. Or you could take your private jet and go anywhere in the world. You’re international after all Beth babe,” Tee chuckled to herself then went over to my fridge and started looking through it.

“Can’t you guys be quiet for one minute?! I am under a lot of stress and I don’t need you two yapping away about how you fucked in vegas or did lines with madonna or what have you!” I fired and they both stared at me oddly.

“I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear that. Anyway, why the hell don’t you have anything good to eat in this fridge. Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you have to eat rich. All of this organic and natural shit is a nuisance,” Tee complained and I groaned before storming out of the room and going upstairs.

I didn’t mean to get mad at Tee and Jessie, I was just so aggrivated from the stress. I know they couldn’t help it because that’s just how they act. I had less that 3 hours to pull a magical night out of my ass and so far I wasn’t getting very far. Their ideas were not bad minus the drugs and alcohol, but I wanted to do something wild and romantic at the same time. I had been worrying so much that I just plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

“Beth dear can I come in?” I heard Jessie’s voice from behind the door.

“If you’re going to tell me another swinger or drug party story than no,” I warned her and burried my face into my pillow.

“No, I mean I have a few on my mind but that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about.

“Come in,” I ushered her and she came in with her usual bottle of red wine and snuggled next to me on the bed.

“Laura loves you darling. She loves you from head to toe. You’re like her princess charming. She will love anything you do for her. The only thing that she won’t like is spending her birthday in the hospital because you had a nervous breakdown.

“I can’t help it though Jessie. You’ve known me for years. Anything that I do I have to do it big,” I reminded her and watched as she rolled her eyes.

“Your love for her is big and that’s all that matters to her darling. I think a lovely idea would be to take her to that one crystal club we all went to that one time. Remember how before midnight it’s all fancy and romantic and then when it hits midnight it’s this giant beautiful wild party. Take her there. By the time you guys get out it’ll be around 3am or so. If I were you afterwards I would get on that amazing private jet of yours and have a sexy dessert set out. Don’t tell her where you're going though. It’ll add to the sexiness of it all. I suggest going somewhere relaxing where she’ll wake up and feel like she’s in paradise,” Jessie sighed happily and closed her eyes.

“Jessie that is a great idea. Actually it’s the perfect idea. Why didn’t you say that before?” I questioned her and then she started giggling.

“What? What’s so funny?” I asked her with annoyance.

“I was hoping that one of your crazy plans would make you think of a mini orgy we could all have,” Jessie flirted and I grabbed her bottle to take a swig out of it.

“I would tell Tee, but she would probably really like that idea...” We both couldn’t help but laugh at each other.

“What’s so funny?!” Tee yelled as she ran inside and jumped on the bed.

“Nothing, now I need you two to leave me be so I can make a shit load of calls and make this plan Jessie had happen. I have barely 3 hours now and you know how fast Club Frost gets packed.” I tried to explain to them. Tonight was going to be a long, but amazing night. There was no way in hell I was going to mess tonight up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 342 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
2M 45.3K 25
The twenty four year old Brianna doesn't believe in love. She's never had a girlfriend, she's never been on a date, she hasn't even slept with someon...
416 7 26
It's the start of the 20-21 school year and these two ladies are fated to meet. One an upbeat junior and the other a senior with a couple of life iss...
587K 19.1K 41
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] Forty-Two years old, lonely...