Blood Flow (Jeff the Killer L...

By Hope_Genevieve

A murdered father has left Hope's life in shambles. With limited support in her life she feels alone. So what... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
~*AN*~
*Chapter 10*
*chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
BIG NEWS!
ITS HERE!!!
New Story

The End

23.7K 770 451
By Hope_Genevieve

*6 years later*

"Happy birthday darling." I said kissing Sky on the cheek and handed her a present.

"Thanks mommy." She said hugging me. And with one quick motion she ripped the wrapping paper off the box. "It looks just like yours Mommy!" She said excitedly looking at the pink knife.

"Do you like it sweetie?" I asked grabbing her and setting her on my lap.

"I love it. Thank you so much!" She said wrapping her little arms around my neck.

"Why don't you go play in the back yard? Ill make you something to eat."

"Ok!" Sky said jumping up and down.

"Now remember to be carful." I shouted out the door. I sighed happily. My baby girl was 6 now. We had moved around a lot in her life time. She had never complained once. Right now we were back in Colorado. We just arrived the night before. Since I had been gone I had missed so much. Rhett and Sarah had gotten married in the past year. And my mom passed away from a heart attack. The hardest part for me though is that I still didn't know where Jeff was. He hasn't seen Sky or me in six whole years.

"Mom look!" My thoughts were interrupted by Sky walking in holding a dead rabbit.

"How in the world did you catch that?" I asked racing over to her side.

"With my knife!" She said happily.

"We'll that's a very good job Sky, but you shouldn't get all bloody before we go visit Uncle Rhett." I said shooing her out side to set the rabbit down. After she set it down she came in and cleaned up. I put her now long thick brown hair into a pony tail and we left the house.

Rhett and Sarah were living in our old house because my mom left it to them in her will. It was a little hard to remember how to get to the house but we still ended up finding it. Sky insisted that she rang the door bell six times.

"One second!" I heard Rhett yelled from inside the house followed by foot steps. "Hope? Is that you?"

"It sure is!" I hugged him.

"I missed you so much."

"Missed you too bro." I said pulling away.

"And I'm guessing this is Sky. You have your daddy's eyes." He said looking at her almost black dark brown eyes. Sky looked up at me confused.

"Uh Rhett... Sky doesn't know Jeff." I said sadly.

"Oh. Im sorry. Well why don't you two come in." I grabbed Sky's hand and we entered the house. Memories flooded me as I remember what all I had been through in this house.

"Sky this is Uncle Rhett. Mommy's brother." I knelt down by sky.

"Oh! Ok." She smiled at me.

"Hope!" I was tackled by Sarah giving me a hug.

"Hey Sarah." I said.

"You are such a bitch! How could you just leave me like that? I forgive you of corse for not coming to my wedding but not letting me see you for six whole years!!!! We have so much catching up to do!" Se dragged me over to the couch.

"Sarah, you remember Sky right?"

"How could I forget such a beautiful young girl!" Sarah said smiling at Sky. "You probably don't remember me but I saw you when you were just a few days old."

"It's my birthday." She said happily.

"We'll then I guess we'll just have to take you out for ice cream." She winked.

"Really?" Sky looked up at me for approval.

"I don't see why not."

"Thanks Mom and Sarah." Sky bounced up and down.

"So how's Jeff?" Sarah asked me after turning on a show for Sky to watch on the TV.

"Oh I wouldn't know." I sighed. Sarah pulled me into another hug.

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. I mean we'll find each other again someday." I tried to sound positive. "But enough about me how was the wedding?" I asked Sarah. Rhett walked into the room and sat right next to her.

"It was amazing. It would of been better If you were there of corse but we can forgive you this once." Rhett answered for her.

"Will I be expecting and nieces or nephews any time soon?"

"Not yet." Sarah laughed.

We chatted for another few hours and Sky was completely Crashed.

"Well we better get going," I smiled, "it was nice seeing you guys though."

"Please come visit again soon! We missed you so much Hope!" Sarah said.

"I missed you guys too." I hugged them both again and then scooped Sky up in my arms and started to walk towards the woods.

"Mommy where are we going?" Sky asked after she woke up. I set her down on the ground.

"We're going home sweetie." I told her.

"But I thought you were going to teach me how to use my knife." She insisted. I suddenly got that rush of adrenalin. The need for blood.

"If you want to then we will."

"I do!"

"Ok come on." We walked for a mile to get far away from Rhett and Sarah. But close enough to the woods se we could make a quick escape. Jeff always told me to choose a house based on my instinct. I had been following that rule every day of my life. "Sky, stay by me the whole time. Don't let any one touch you and if they do hit them with your knife. You understand?"

"Yes mommy." We went to a house. I don't understand why but I felt like the house was calling to me. We sneered around the back and opened the back door. Sky and I both had our knifes in hand ready to fight. No one was awake down stairs. We went up stairs and entered a room that was already covered in blood.

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath.

"What is it?" Sky asked.

"Someone has already been here." I said confused, "lets go check the master bed room." I suggested.

"NO PLEASE STOP!" Yelling came from the bed room. Sky let go of my hand and ran towards the room where the screaming came from

"Sweet heart come back!" I said running after her. I slipped on blood though and feel hitting my head on the floor. Getting up as fast as I could I ran into the master bed room where I didn't see Sky. "SKY!" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and felt tears well up in my eyes.

"J-Jeff..." He shut me up with a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him while we kissed. I never wanted him to let go

"Mommy..." I heard Sky's small voice call from across the room. I pulled away from Jeff.

"Come here sweet heart." I motioned for her to come to me. I picked her up. "Sky, this is your dad." I told her and whipped a tear from my eye. Sky reached out towards Jeff. He took her from my arms and hugged her. Sky buried her face in Jeff's white hoodie. He held her close like he would never let her go again.

"I missed you Sky." He finally said

"I missed you too daddy." She cried. He kissed her head. "This is the best birthday ever."

"It definitely is. Now lets go home." I said running my fingers through Sky's long brown hair.

"Ok." Jeff said grabbing my hand with his free hand. We walked ally he way to the old house in the woods. Jeff put Sky to bed who was already asleep. He then joined my in his room where I was watching the news.

"Jeff how did you find us." I asked cuddling up by him on the bed.

"I didn't. I decided to come back to Colorado in hopes to meet up with you're brother to see if he knew where you were."

"I came back to see how my brother and Sarah are doing. And to introduce them to Sky."

"Sky is beautiful. I love her so much." Jeff said.

"She has your eyes." I smiled at him.

"Ya."

"Im never letting you go again." I told him.

"I'll never leave you again." He pulled me into a kiss. I finally had everything I wanted. Life was perfect. And I would never trade my life in for anything.  

___________________________

I'm crying right now. No joke. I just want to thank all my readers for being there for me the whole time. Even when I went through some hard times in my life and I wasn't updating as much as you guys wanted me too, you still supported me. And that means the world and more to me. So here's a hint. There may be more to the story...

I could never ask for better followers/ readers.

I luves my readers

Signing off for the last time 

~Hope

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...
8.3K 402 17
Jeff thought things would get better. He finally understood that he had a home. A family. Friends. And yet somehow he was still the same loud mouthed...
40.9K 698 23
So you have found me and my friend creepily making our way through the forest as if we were expecting something. Your curiousity got the best of you...
7.2K 188 22
This story is about a young girl who's father died when she was still at a young age and her mother abuses her. One night she gets a visit from a per...