Emma's Story

By NoraTaylor

****DISCONTINUED**** Emma has had a rough past. She was put into foster care over and over again. Just turnin... More

Chapter One: The Auction
Chapter Two: Our Little Girl
Chapter Three: Fears
Chapter Four: Dinner Is Served
Chapter Five: Dream House
Chapter Six: The Rules
Chapter Seven: Day With Mama Part One
Chapter Eight: Day With Mama Part Two
Chapter Nine: Daddy's Home...
Chapter Ten: Enjoy Every Moment
Chapter Eleven: More, Mama!
Chapter Twelve: Nap Time Fun and Night Horrors Become Real
Chapter Thirteen: The Past Can Always Come Back Up
Chapter Fourteen: Bye Bye, Mr. Black
Chapter Sixteen: Pool Time Fun
Author's Note Part One
Author's Note Part Two
Author's Note
Chapter Seventeen: Merry Christmas, Little Ones Part One
Author's Note

Chapter Fifteen: Little Emma...?

15.7K 416 11
By NoraTaylor

Hey, every one...I'm so sorry about this chapter. I know I wrote a longer one and I can remember some of what happened but not all of it. If anyone can remember please leave a commit.

*Emma's POV*

I woke up to really loud noises. People were rushing around me. I just looked up at the ceiling, babbling about I don't know what.

After a little bit things begin to settle down. Then there's no one in my room at all for a while. I think about how much I want Mommy and Daddy here with me. Well, more of Mommy then Daddy right now.

As I'm thinking about them I hear my door open and close. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mommy and Daddy.

"Hi, sweetie!" Daddy says cheerfully. "How's my beautiful little one?"

I babble up at them, sliding my thumb into my mouth and sucking on it a bit. I watch their faces, which show concern. I reach out for Mommy, wanting her to hold me but she just shakes her head.

My bottom lip begins to shake and I see her share a look with Daddy.

"Baby, Mommy can't hold you right now. I'm sorry, sweet girl." Mommy says, creasing my cheek.

My lip just shakes more and I let out a whine.

"M-M-Mama! Mama, Mama, Mama!" I cry reaching for her again, this time with my grabby hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.3K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...
38.6K 660 26
The year is 2996 the world went through some major changes, and vampires are now a thing. Humans aren't enslaved well maybe just a little, at the age...
37.9K 996 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...
588K 10K 24
(Book 1 of the 'His Babygirl' Series) ------------------------ "What happened baby girl? Why are you crying?"He asked her scared of the possible reas...