A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)

33 1 0
By valentine94

Hey guys so this chapter consist of three parts as it's a very long vacation. Today we will talk about break

Everyone needs a break in their life. If we go on without stopping then we will only end up stressing ourselves in the long run.

Take a vacation once in a while and be carefree . We might get old but the heart in us is always a young handsome man and it's our duty to keep him active.

That's it.  Done

Hope you like it guys

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥♡......

__________○♣○♣○♣○♣○♣○____________

ALLY P.O.V :

It's 3'o clock in the morning .I tried to sleep as Alex wouldn't be coming until 5 to pick me up but no matter how hard I try I couldn't fall asleep.

The excitement of going on my first ever romantic getaway with my dream guy and the anxiety to not screw up my chance with him kept me up all night.

A week alone with Alex is as tempting as it's scary. It's tempting because I'm going to spend a week alone with the guy I love.

Scared of chasing him away. It's only been a few months since we started dating and there were hundreds of what ifs filling my thoughts making me forget the idea of sleep.

I thought to take a bath and get ready so that for sometime I could put my mind in something else away from the what ifs.

The warm shower cooled my anxiety abit and then i picked out a Purple v neck top and white floral skirt.

It looked simple and cute . Just my style I smiled at the thought and quickly changed.

Then i did my hair and make up. I looked pretty with my light make up and bouncy hair. I really wish he likes it.

I looked at the time it was 4 in the morning. I had one more hour and had no idea what to do. So I texted Alex.

Me: Good morning <3

I immediately got a call. I smiled hearing his voice

" Hey baby. . Did you just wake up? ? "

I blushed and said truthfully

" I couldn't sleep Alex and since I'm already awake I got ready but now I don't know what else to do so I decided to check up on you"

He said in mock horror

" God... Allison are you using me because your bored"

I chuckled at his failed dramatics and said

" we both know it's not true zander".

He replied in a soft tone

" That I know baby ... That I know ".

We were silent for a few seconds and he broke the ice

" Alright baby since we are both ready . I will pick you in like ten minutes . You finished your packing right".

I asked

" yes I packed last night but how come you are ready I thought you just woke up".

He chuckled and said

" your not the only one who didn't sleep last night babe . Anyway be ready in ten mins okay. Bye see you soon"

Before I could react the call went dead. I don't know how long I was staring at the phone but soon the door bell rang and I knew immediately Alex was here.

I walked down the stairs only to see him leaning in the kitchen counter talking to my dad . I stopped dead in my tracks as I took him in.

He looked so hot in his tight navy blue shirt and grey jeans. I was gaping at him thinking how it's totally unfair of him to always look hot.

I was snapped out of my daze when Christina nudged me and I saw that Alex was looking at me in amusement.

I blushed at the thought of being caught while ogling at him. Judging by his smirk I can imagine how he was plotting ways to taunt me about ogling at him.

I glared at him giving him the look which said " don't you dare do what I think you are going to do "

He just chuckled at me then took my bags to his waiting car . We left our mobiles in my room and soon we were off on the busy streets of New Jersey.

After an hour of our travel he blindfolded me just like he did during our first date. I didn't argue this time as the suspense and wait was worth being blinded.

So I kept quiet hearing songs in my I pod eventually falling asleep. Not sleeping all night took its toll and the comforting smell of Alex put me at a peaceful slumber.

I felt myself being picked up bridal style the sparks through my body let me realise it was Alex.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in the Crook of his neck inhaling his amazing cologne.

Then he carefully placed me down removing my stilottes and the cold marble touched my feet. I shivered at the coldness and by the feel of the man pressed up on my back.

He kissed my shoulder then slowly removed the blindfold. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I was gifted with the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.

We were standing in the balcony of our beach house with me wrapped in the arms of Alex looking at the early morning sunrise.

The sky was a mixture of orange, yellow and red. The sound of the waves meeting the shore and the sweet song of the birds set the perfect romantic moment.

I couldn't ask for more. I beamed at him for bringing me here. He returned the favour by kissing my cheek and tightening his hold on me.

1 hour later

I don't know why my stupid mouth has to blurt out that I don't know how to swim .

Because currently I'm running around the shore in a bikini with a shirtless Alex hot on my tail.

Apparently he bought it upon himself to teach me how to swim. So I'm running for my dear life.

But him being Mr . Tall he caught me so easily. I'm now being dragged towards my death waves.

I begged him to leave me but that idiot just chuckled. I had a iron grip on his neck just in case if he tries to throw me in the water.

When we were half submerged in water. Alex shifted me to his back with my legs and arms securely wrapped around him.

Then without a warning he jumped in the water and started swimming with me in his back.

It was actually fun. He was like my personal surf board. We swimmed like that for some time or more like he swimmed .

By the end of our swimming session I overcomed my fear of water. We spent the next few hours with him trying to teach me swim.

And me being well me failing miserably. Then we kept the task aside to be accomplished in the rest of our vacation.

Then we laid in the white sand with me lying on his chest and him stroking my hair and back while humming some song.

I smiled at his soothing voice and just laid there hearing his heart beats as music to his voice.

I was engulfed by his amazing smell and let myself to be drown in the feel of him.

By the time we left the beach back to the House it was nearly 10 . So we decided to have a late breakfast.

To my surprise Alex offered to cook so I sat on one of the stools watching him cook.

He looked like a greek god as my eyes followed his every movement. I don't know what made me more mesmerised.

The fact that he could cook so expertly or by the way he muscles flexed each time he stretched.

In a span of half an hour . I had a plate in front of me filled with waffles, pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs.

I took a bite and neatly moaned at the taste. I smiled and said

" wow not only you are a good cook but also a fast one at that. . I'm quite impressed. From when did you start cooking zander"

He beamed at me and said

" I stayed alone in England for three years remember. So I learned to cook there"

Just like that I lost my appetite because I knew that the reason he went away from his family suffering all alone was me.

He should have sensed my discomfort because the next thing I know he was hugging me. While I was bawling my eyes out saying sorry over and over again.

He just kissed my tears and said

" Hey it wasn't your fault. . I told you I don't like seeing you cry.. so stop crying let's go watch a movie. ."

I nodded and smiled at him then said

" Really can we watch little mermaid "

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me and said

" what are you five. .. seriously little mermaid"

Then he broke into a full blown laugh like chocking yourself to death kind of laugh. He actually had tears in his eyes.

I just glared at him and said

" so what do you suggest Mr. I'm- so- matured- and-smart"

He beamed at me and said

" I say we watch batman"

Now it was my turn to laugh. Not only he said he wanted to watch batman but he had this proud grin on his face like he chose the best movie ever.

He glared at me but I could see he was containing his own laughter. Then he said

" if your done let's go and watch the movie"

I reluctantly stopped laughing and went to the living room. We laughed and talked with each other.

Through out the movie we were wrapped around each other. A few kisses here and there .... It was pure Bliss.

I slept somewhere during the movie in safety of his arms. Right now I couldn't ask for anything more perfect than this.

I smiled at the thought of how lucky I'm to get a boyfriend like him. I really did love this guy more than anything. This thought made me smile and snuggle closer in his embrace.

______________________

Thanks for your support

Please vote, comment and share

Love Valentine ♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.3K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...
NOW YOU KNOW By ananyaaxxax

Mystery / Thriller

58 0 39
" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her legs . Her face was covered in sweat mixe...
156K 5.4K 33
When one day is able to flip Ekaterina's life upside down, a dangerous guy forces her into a marriage, and her father completely agrees, her trying e...
2K 72 9
"Damn you Sarah! Answer me...did you ran away from me to be with your damn lover?" Sarah slapped him hard across the cheek, he gritted his teeth, his...