His alpha her Omega (Book 1 o...

By Rose_Wolf_

Highest ranking #61 in Werewolf 4/17/2016 When Sophie Peterson meets her mate, she realizes he's Lu... More

Chapter 1 Dry and High
Chapter 2 Trusting
Chapter 3 Caring
Chapter 4 Breaking Old Bonds
Chapter 5 Luka's true form
Chapter 6 Surgery prep
Help Me!
Chapter 7 Pack meeting
Chapter 8 Coming Home
Chapter 9 Bliss
Chapter 10 So Cold
Chapter 12 Eggs, Bacon, Grits and Sausage
Chapter 13 Suds and Lunch
Chapter 14 The meeting
Chapter 15 Tea and A New Best Friend
Chapter 16 Den House
Behind The Names (Please read)
Chapter 17 Gummy-bears and Yip-nip
Chapter 18 Lost and found
Chapter 19 Confirmed
Round 1 Quarterly Goals
Chapter 20 What To Do
Chapter 21 The Moon at Its Fullest
Chapter 22 Training and Instincts
Chapter 23 Kiss and Tell
Chapter 24 Break Down and Stand Tall
Chapter 25 A Wolf On the Inside
Chapter 26 Rescue Plan
Chapter 27 The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 28 Into Action
Chapter 29 Into Top Gear
Chapter 30 Assurance, Trust, and Breaking away
Chapter 31 Soothed and Settled
Chapter 32 Girl Talk and A Discovery
Chapter 33 Battered and Homeless but Loved
Chapter 34 Forced and Involuntary
Chapter 35 Pity and A Bit Of Kindness
Chapter 36 New Alpha and New Confessions
Chapter 37 The Choice
Chapter 38 The Decision
Round 2 Quarterly Gaols
Chapter 39 Oatmeal Kisses
Chapter 40 Marked
Chapter 41 Sophie's Goodbye, Luka's farewell
Q/A
sequel!
Help: Casting
Casting List (Results)
Surprise Announcement! Everybody Listen up Please,
I need Help Again
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round one
How you can help: Info
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round two
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Three
The Watty's are back!!!
Experiment #1
Experiment #2 and Q/A
Happy 4th guys
Experiment #3 and Q/A
Pick The Cover
Pick The Cover: Results
Experiment #4 and Q/A
My Dad's opinion
Experiment #5 and Q/A
Thank you all so much
2017 Quarterly Goals: Round Four
Great News!!!
2017 Quarterly Goals: final Round
Announcement!!!

Chapter 11 So Dark

18.1K 648 181
By Rose_Wolf_

I'd Like to dedicate this chapter to Humfrey_Mahikan, who was the closest to getting all of the rhetorical questions at the end of the last chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on His Alpha Her Omega

Once I step inside, the elevator doors close, I look down at Luka. He yawns, and his eyes are halfway closed. "Looks like you're going to be on the next train to dream land soon, baby," I say. Then the elevator doors open, and I step onto the second floor.

When I walk into my bedroom and lay him down. Luka practically melts into the bed. I smile and cover him up. "Alright, you go to sleep, and I'll be here when you wake up in the morning," I whisper soothingly, as I give him a peck on the forehead. Luka rolls over closer to my side of the bed. I walk over to my side of the bed. I then take my shoes off and swing my legs into bed. As I roll over and watch Luka's sleeping form, I can't help but think of what happened when he went to the Bath House. I am going to kill those Betas, I think to myself. Then I drift off for a peaceful sleep with Luka.

Or, so I thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luka's P.O.V

I'm in a dark room. It's so dark I can't even see anything in front of my face. I try moving my left hand, but all I get is a slight jingling sound. I try again with my right hand, but with the same result. Then a scent enters my nose. I wrinkle my nose. It is not just a scent, but the scent that I hate more than anything in the whole world. The scent of bleach.

Suddenly the lights come on and I now realize where I am. It is my worst nightmare. I'm bound by four chains, two holding my wrists and two holding my ankles. I don't bother looking down at myself, for I know I'm bare. I look ahead and see a faceless man with a small cart, on it is a container of bleach. The man starts to walk over towards me, he's hiding something behind his back, I look away. The man doesn't need a face. I know who he is, or rather I know what he's going to do.

"Hey, Pup," I hear the man's voice say, his voice sounds like fingernails scraping on a chalkboard. I slowly raise my head. "I know what you want," he says, shaking the bleach. I taste bile. "But to get it, you know you'll have to get through this first." The man puts the bleach back on the cart and pulls a belt from behind his back, I begin to whimper and lower my head. That's not just any belt. That's a silver laced belt, and he's going to use it on me.

As I watch the man walk behind me, I have just one thought on my mind. Where's Sophie? Or was that just a dream? Am I still trapped in this nightmare? I hear the man come around to my back, I close my eyes and wait for the pain that I know will follow...

I wake with a loud scream and sit up on the side of the bed, my heart beating inside my chest.

***

Sophie's P.O.V

I am startled by a sound that sounds like my alarm. I look at my alarm clock over on my bedside table. It says 1:30AM. I then look to the right towards my bedroom window, and it's still dark outside. Then I hear it again. I look next to me. Luka's sitting up on the side of the bed, breathing heavily, and staring at the wall. The sound I thought was my alarm was actually Luka screaming. Wait. He's screaming? why is he screaming? I ask myself as I get off the bed and run over to the other side.

"Luka, what's wrong?" I ask as I get to his side. He doesn't answer, so I just try to soothe him as best as I can. I take his wrist gently in my hands. His pulse is rapid. I look at Luka's face. His pupils are dilated. Wait, hang on a minute. Wide eyes, heavy breathing, and rapid pulse? I know what this is. "Luka, did you just have a nightmare?" I ask him. He slowly nods, still unable to speak from his heavy breathing. "Okay, hold on. Aunt Sherry, Shelby, I'm in my room and I need y'all!" I yell out.

My aunt and Shelby run into the room a moment later. "What's wrong, Sophie?" my aunt asks with a slight yawn.

I turn and look over my shoulder towards the both of them. "Luka just had a nightmare, I need y'all to go into the kitchen and make a warm milk foot soak like my mother used to, can you please do that for me, you guys?" I ask them.

"As you wish, Alpha, we'll be right back," they both reply as they speed walk out of the doorway.

I turn back towards Luka. "Now, Luka. I'm going to be right here with you. Don't be scared," I say soothingly.

"Sophie, do you want vanilla or caramel in this?" my aunt yells from downstairs.

"I want a tiny bit of caramel, just enough to get the scent," I yell back to her. My mom had a home remedy for nightmares, and now Luka's about to experience it firsthand. A few minutes later my aunt and Shelby walk in, in Shelby's hands is a large basin filled with warm milk.

"Good. You set that down at his feet, while I get behind him on the bed," I say.

"Okay, but why?" Shelby asks me.

"Because I want to perform a little treatment of my own" I reply as I walk back over to the other side of the bed. I get on my knees and shuffle towards Luka, then place my hands gently on his shoulders.

From behind I can see that Shelby's rolling Luka's pant leg up, but when she goes to grab his leg Luka flinches. "Luka if you let me do this, this will get rid of the nightmares, I promise," she says as she holds her hand out.

Slowly Luka raises his leg and allows Shelby to place it down gently into the warm milk. She carefully does the same with Luka's other leg. As she does, she looks up at me and I look down at her, and for a moment we just stay there, then we shake our heads. This isn't the time to talk. I look down at Luka and start to gently knead his shoulders, heading towards Luka's neck. "What was your nightmare about?" I ask him.

"A real life nightmare from my past," he replies softly.

I take in a deep breath, and then let it out. "What happened in your past Luka? Tell me, and I'll make everything better. Everything's going to be okay."

Suddenly Luka speaks up, "How can you be sure of that, how can you be sure that everything's going to be okay?" He asks me.

"I don't know," I reply. "But Luka, I can assure you this. If it's not okay and the road turns bumpy, I will be there for you every single step of the way."

Luka lets out a sigh before speaking. "Well, I'll start at the beginning, so you guys don't get confused. I was left at the pack boarder on a very dark summer night by my mother, who was a Rogue, when I was a few days old. I was taken into an orphanage-type house so that I could learn and grow. For the first few years of my life I had it okay. I had food, water, shelter, clean clothes, even a few friends. Then one night, everything in my life changed." He pauses, wiggling his toes around in the milk.

My aunt and I look at each other for a moment before I look back at him. "Tell us what happened, Luka." I put my hand on the spot where his shoulders meet his neck.

"On my tenth birthday, it was nighttime. I had just finished opening up my presents, and I had my first shift first thing that morning. I was about to go upstairs and hit the hay when I noticed some fresh hot chocolate in a mug which had my name on it, so I just grabbed it and took it upstairs. Once I was in my room, I placed the mug of hot chocolate on my bedside table, turned around, and set down on my bed. I got the urge to take a sip. I remember it smelling a lot sweeter than usual, but I didn't pay any mind to it and took a huge gulp. Then I started to feel sleepy, so I just put the mug back on my bedside table and fell asleep. The next thing I knew I woke up in a dark room. I was suspended a few feet off the ground by chains around my limbs, and to top it all off I was stripped naked. Then suddenly a blindfold was wrapped around my eyes, so I couldn't see anything, and a man's voice spoke. I can't remember what he said from the shock of it all. Then out of the blue, I felt a sharp pain on my back, followed by a burning sensation..."

I cut him off. "So you were kidnapped, and being whipped with a silver laced belt," I say.

Luka nods his head. "But, that wasn't the worst part of it, I could take the whipping any day, it was what he did afterwards witch really got me screaming. When he was done, he would take straight bleach and just pour it all over me which would set my wounds on fire. That was the routine for a month. He would come in, whip me, pour the bleach, then he would remove the blindfold from my eyes, and then leave."

"Oh Luka," I say in shock, as I rub his neck a little deeper. "What happened next?" I ask him.

"Well, for a while after that, it was just me getting tortured. At this time I was in pretty bad shape, my body covered in burns, blood, and bleach. Then a young woman began to come down and comfort me. The first night she came down, I remember asking her if she could get me out. She told me she couldn't, because she didn't have the key to my cuffs. Then she started to treat me. She started off by dragging two bins into the room, one would be empty and one would be full of water. She would then put the empty bin under my feet and the full one off to the side, she would then take a plastic cup and rinse me off, and yes it did hurt but to me it was better than getting whipped. After she had rinsed me off, she would give me some food and water, while I was eating and drinking, she'd rub this gel on my wounds that stung, but by morning would heal most of my injuries. That was my routine for three years. I would get tortured by the man, and cared for by the woman, day in, day out. Even though I didn't know her name, I'm convinced she was my guardian angel. She saved my life."

"Wow. So how did you get free?" I ask him.

"It was an act of kindness, and one of the best days of my life. It was my thirteenth birthday. Birthdays were the worst. I would get tortured for hours on end, but my guardian angel would always bring me a gift to cheer me up. That year, she said she was going to try to get me something special, so all day, I waited. That night, she switched our routine around a bit. She fed me first, which was odd. Afterwards she showed me a small light blue paper wrapped box with a dark blue bow. She then took the top off the box and I saw the greatest object I had ever seen, the key. She unlocked my feet first, lowered me to the ground, and then she unlocked my hands. I fell to the ground, unable to stand. My guardian angel picked me up and placed me down into the empty bin, and poured some water on me. Since those were silver cuffs my wrists and ankles were red, puffy, and burning, but I didn't care not any more, I was way past that. Anyway, after she took me out, put the gel on my body, and got me some new clothes, she carried me through some kind of a hatch, and on my way to freedom. When we got outside, she leaned in closer to my ear and whispered: 'Listen closely, Luka. When I put you down, you run and don't look back, no matter what happens, understood?' I nodded, and she put me down. As she did, I shifted, and ran free in my wolf form for the first time in three years and..." He trails off, this time it's when I run my fingers gently through his hair, he leans his head slightly back.

"It's okay, Luka, you don't have to tell us anymore. We understand now," I say. "Okay, Shelby, I think he's done." She takes Luka's feet out, and starts drying them on a hand towel.

"Can you keep doing this though? I kind of like it," he tells me in a relaxed groan. I look down to see where my hands are. It's then that I realize that I'm still running my fingers gently through Luka's hair.

"Oh, this? Sure. In fact, hold on a second," I say as I take my hands off of his head.

I then position myself a few feet away from my headboard, get my legs out from under me, and lay down on the bed. "Shelby, can you pick Luka up and put him in my lap?" I ask her as I look over in her direction.

"Sure," she replies as she gets up, picks Luka up, then very gently places him in my lap. Luka lets out another sigh.

"Thanks," I say to Shelby, as I resumed rubbing his head.

"You're welcome." Shelby picks up the basin of warm milk and discreetly walks out of the room.

"Luka, you don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but do you know anything about your mother, anything we might be able to use to track her down?" I ask.

Luka then reaches up, removes the necklace from around his neck, and shows it to me. "This was around my neck when the pack members found me on that night, and it hasn't left my sight since." He puts it back around his neck.

Suddenly Shelby pops back into our room with Luka's blanket, the same one he left in my healing quarters. "Luka, I saw that you forgot your blanket, so I went to get it for you."

Luka's eyes go wide. "Mine, no I couldn't, I mean..." He trails off, getting a little tongue tied.

Shelby looks at him and then smiles, "Don't worry, we have extras. This one's yours." She walks around to his side of the bed.

Luka lets out a big yawn as Shelby wraps his new blanket around him, "You two soul mates better get back to sleep, it's two o'clock in the morning," my aunt says as she walks over and places a small kiss in the center of my forehead. "Good night, little Sophie," she adds in a whisper. She then moves on to Luka, "And the same to you, Luka. As always, call us if you two need anything else," she adds as she and Shelby walk over towards the door.

"Okay, we will. Good night, you guys," I say as my aunt closes the door.

Once the door's closed, Luka speaks up. "Sophie, I'm afraid to fall back to sleep, what if I have another nightmare?"

"I'll keep the nightmares away. Besides, I'm an Alpha, so everything's afraid of me, including nightmares." I assure him. A few moments later, he falls back to sleep.

===============================================

There you have it you guys, so what did you think?

Okay time for some more rhetorical questions

1. Who do you think was the guy who kidnapped Luka?

2. who do you think Luka's guardian angel was

3. Where was Luka being kept during his three years of captivity?

4. Did you like this chapter?

And please remember to vote, because we like the show of support. Comment, because we like getting your feedback, and also if you find any mistakes let us know? Follow us for more updates, and share it to get it out there.

Thanks again guys, oh and also remember. If you get all three of the rhetorical questions right, you'll get a free dedication on the next chapter, Bye guys :-)      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 16.5K 18
(I'm freaking out. My highest rank is #242 in the werewolf category. Do you know how many people write werewolf books. Ive never been ranked before...
694K 22.2K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
2M 46.3K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
477K 26.5K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...