Save me (August Alsina)

By BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 49

12K 483 50
By BJayLove

Yall can thank @Jvzzlyn for this update. She got last chapter up to 12+ comments like I asked. Love you boo😘

Olivia POV

*4 days after the argument*

I adjusted my shades, looking in the mirror. I shook my loosely curled hair and smiled. I've been loving this hair color on me, it really compliments my skin tone, and it's perfect for fall.

I also smiled because thanksgiving was in a few days. It wasn't my favorite holiday, I just loved food. But it did remind me that my birthday was coming soon.

I got out of my car, grabbing the food before closing and locking the door.

I walked into the entrance. "Good afternoon Ms. Miller"

"Hello, Nancy. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. Kelsey is in the break room."

I smiled and made my way to the employee wing of the hospital, using my visitor's pass that Kelsey gave me. I let the large doors scan my pass and they opened, letting me in.

I made my way to the break room and it was empty. I frowned and sat the chipotle bag down.

"Maybe she's still working." I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. I was about to open the door and stopped in my tracks when I heard moaning.

"Baby, you gotta stay quiet."

My mouth formed an "O" and I placed my ear to the door.

"Chris...I can't baby it feels so good." I heard Kelsey moan.

"Oh shit!" I whispered. "Kelsey getting bathroom sex" I jumped up and down.

"Ride it baby" I heard chris mumble. "Fuck" he groaned. "Kel slow down baby"

I began doing a little dance in a circle. "Go bestfriend that's my best friend. Ride that shit boo!" I sang to myself.

I heard whimpered and shuffling before a really loud groan.

I heard water running and light laughs. I shook my head, laughing to myself at the fact that they practically hated each-other damn near a year ago.

I ran back into the break room and took my bowl out of the bag, humming to myself when I heard them walking out.

"Oh, hey Olivia" Kelsey said, fixing her scrubs.

I turned around and smirked. "Heyyyy"

Chris came in behind her. "Aye, wassup sis? What you doing?"

"I think I should be asking you that" I smirked.

He laughed and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Alright, baby ima head out." She nodded and he put his hands on her waist before pecking Kelsey lips multiple times.

"Ya'll are so cute" i purred. Chris dapped me up before leaving out.

I sat down and smirked, opening my bowl and mixing it around.

"What? Why you looking like that?"

"Girl, I hope you disinfected that bathroom. Yo pussy juice probably all over it" I said, laughing. Her eyes grew wide and she sat down quickly.

"Oh shit, you heard us?"

"Ride me Kel, fuck yeah" I said in my deep voice. I swear Kelsey turned red as hell.

"Bitch quit ittt" she whined, shoving me.

"Girl it sounded like you was riding the hell outta him. I peep it, pussy game on fleek" I said, messing around with her.

I handed her the bag and she took her burrito out.

"Sometimes when you need it you gotta get it, regardless of where yall at" she shrugged and opened her burrito, examining it.

"Bitch where is my sour cream?"

"I'm sure you've had enough cream for the day" I mumbled, surprised at myself for my choice of words.

"Olivia Rose Miller what the hell has gotten into you?" She laughed, biting her burrito.

"I'm just messing with you. There's nothing wrong with bathroom sex"

"Have you and August ever done it in a public place?"

She hesitantly looked away after realizing she brought him up.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's okay" I stopped her. "We have, one time in the bathroom at Olive Garden." I smiled, remembering that night. He kept saying I was boring, so I took him to the bathroom and changed his mind.

Good times.

"Damn. I really hope yall fix this petty shit." She said, referring to our argument.

"Nothing is petty about it. Clearly we aren't on the same page. He never gives me the right to be mad at anything, he's always right." I rolled my eyes.

"Yall both need to learn how to listen to each other. When he's angry he says hurtful shit, it's fucked up but that's how it is, you can't let it affect you."

I nodded, picking at the rice and lettuce in my bowl.

"I just don't want anything to do with him right now."

"Well you better work on that, because we're all coming to my house for Thanksgiving" Kelsey said, taking a big bite in her burrito.

"What? I'm gonna with my grandmother for Thanksgiving."

"You know granny is welcome too. Please O? It's gonna be family and friends. Just laughs and stuff while we eat."

I wiped my mouth and shrugged.

"I guess. Just tell his ass not to say shit to me.....ugly ass"

Kelsey laughed. "Olivia you and I both know Aug isn't ugly. Stop being so petty"

I leaned back, looking offended.
"Me? Petty? That's you" I said.

"Oh yeah, did you know that Quan was in the hospital?"

"Girl yes, I heard he had an OD. I'm not allowed in that unit so I can't go see him until im off work."

"Yeah, that's really sad. Do you know the room number? I want to say hi."

"Ummm...all I know is it's on the 5 floor. You can check the patient list at the front desk."

"Alright, I'll do that."

We continued laughing and eating until her break was over.

"Alright boo, ima head out."

"Okayyy, thanks for bringing me lunch."

"No problem"

We hugged and I walked back out towards the front.

"You leaving?" Doctor Nancy asked. "No not yet." I responded, peeking on her desk. To my advantage, the phone rang. She turned around to answer and I slid the clipboard towards me.

Room 522

I made my way to the elevator, clicking number five. I patiently waited until I heard a ding.

I quickly found his room and peeked inside. Tons of machines were hooked up to him. I slowly opened the door and closed it quietly.

He was still in a coma, from what I could tell. I sat in the chair next to him.

"Hey Marquan." I whispered, placing my hand on top of his.

"I haven't seen you in a while...we all miss hanging around you." I said, smiling. I watched his chest move up and down, slowly.

"I'm glad you're okay....I didn't know what happened to you."

I fought back tears. Quan really meant a lot to me, and seeing him like this hurts.

"I love you." I grabbed his hand, squeezing it.

I sat like that for a while until I felt him squeeze my hand back.

My eyes widened and I smiled.

"You can hear me?"

I squeezed his hand again but I got no response.

"Im praying for you. And I'll see you again soon." I smiled and got up, wiping my face.

I made my way to my car and did something I haven't done in a long time.

I closed my eyes and rested my arms on the steering wheel.

"Dear God, I need you right now. I need you to bring me out of this hard and dark place in my life. Please cover Quan in your grace, place Your healing hand on him and let him know that everything will be alright. Please, help me and August's relationship. I feel like we are getting no where, and I know he was sent to me by You. Thank you for all that you've done, all that you continue to do, and what You have planned for me in the future. Lastly, as I take this BAR exam in 2 days, I pray that you give me everything I need to pass it, and if it's in Your will, I will be one step closer to making my father proud."

I sniffed and wiped a tear from falling.

"And please tell Daddy that I love him so much, and if there's anything I've done that he didn't agree with, im sorry. I miss him so much, but I know he is taken care of. In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen."

********

Amen ya'll.

The last chapter is almost here. *cries*

10 comments for next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?