"How Did It Go, Rachel?" (Fin...

NandiHarrington tarafından

First book in the "How's Rachel?" Series What happens when Rachel and Finn start talking again before Rachel... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Like Mother Like Daughter
Chapter 2: Rachel's Big Day
Chapter 3: The Results
Chapter 5: Surprise!
Chapter 6: Callback
Chapter 7: Regionals
Chapter 8: Opening Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover!
Chapter 10: A Promise
Chapter Eleven: Spring Break!
Chapter Twelve: She said...?
Chapter 13: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 14: An Accident
Chapter 15: Gotcha
Chapter 16: Nationals
Chapter 17: 4 Years Later!
Chapter 18: Planning
Chapter 19: Cold Feet
Chapter 20: Wedding Bells Part 1
Chapter 21: Wedding Bells Part 2
Sequel!

Chapter 4: Finn's POV

5.1K 101 1
NandiHarrington tarafından

Finn was hanging out in his dorm room. He had just got off the phone with Rachel. She called, like she promised, to tell him she got a call back for Funny Girl. He knew that she would. He was so proud of her. She had come so far. He loved getting to hear her voice and talk. But he did feel sad, when she broke down on the phone.

She started to cry and told Finn that she felt bad that broke up. He told her to stay strong, but what he really wanted to do was brake down and cry with her. He wished that he could have held her in his arms and tell her that everything was going to be okay.

He missed not being with her, but he told her it was the right thing to be apart for now. But he really didn't mean it. All he wanted was to be with her. Them being together would be the right thing to do.

Finn sighed and just wants to stop thinking about everything. So he decided to try to distract himself with some homework.

All of sudden, Puck walked in the dorm room. "Hey, Finn. What is with the long face," he asked.

"I was on the phone with Rachel." he replied.

"Oh, is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I think. She got the call back for Funny Girl."

"Dude! That is so great. Why aren't you happy?"

"I am. I just..."

"You just...what?"

"She just sounded so sad on the phone when I talked to her. She broke down and cried. She told me how she missed me and wished we could be together again."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I miss her all the time. I wish I was with her all the time."

"Well, did you tell her that?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to make her feel worst. She needs to focus on her call back and not me. This is one her biggest dreams on the verge of coming true. I can wait."

"But, can you really wait?"

"No, not really."

"That is what I thought."

"What am I going to do, Puck?"

"I think you should go see her."

"But the Glee Club has Regionals coming up and I need to help out. Also I have classes."

"I think the Glee Club and Schue will understand. And school wise you can go and come back in time for your classes. You don't have classes on the weekend. So, there is no problem there."

"Ok, thanks Puck. I'm going to go talk to Mr. Schue."

Finn grabbed his phone and coat, and left the dorm room.

Finn was now at McKinley High. He had missed walking down the hallways of McKinley to go to class. Going to college was so different from high school.

Finn soon got to Mr. Schue's room, where he was sitting at his desk working on something.

When Finn walked in his office, Mr. Schue looked up at Finn. "Hey, Finn. What are you doing here so early? Glee Club practice is not for another 15 minutes."

Finn was started to get a little scared of telling Mr. Schue about why he was early. "Oh, I know. I have to talk to you."

"Okay, what is it about?"

"It is about Rachel."

"What about Rachel? Is she okay?"

"Oh, yeah. She is fine. She got a call back for Funny Girl."

"Oh that is great. Okay, but that doesn't explain why you are here."

"Oh, sorry. I want to go see her."

"But, Finn we have Regionals coming up."

"I know, but Rachel was falling apart when she called me. She was crying and talking about how she misses me. I feel the same way. The break up has been hard on the both of us. We said it was the right thing, but why doesn't feel that way."

"Because you two love each other and miss each other. I know the feeling. I felt the same way when Emma disappeared at the wedding. But it was you that helped find her. So now I don't have to feel sad anymore. So, I totally agree with you wanting to see Rachel. I have no problem. Go, see her"

"Really, Mr. Schue?"

"Yes, Finn. I just know it is going to hurt the Glee Club a little, because they just got you back."

"I had that feeling. But I will talk to them in Glee Club practice today. I'm only going to be gone for the weekend. So I shouldn't miss much."

"I'm proud of you Finn."

"Why?"

"You are just growing up so well. You are a man. You are going to be a great teacher."

"Thanks, Mr. Schue, but I wouldn't be here without such an amazing teacher like you."

"Thanks, Finn. Now let's get to Glee Club practice to tell everyone."

It was time for Glee Club practice and the New Directions were all coming. When they were all settled, Mr. Schue got up, "Hey, guys Finn has something to tell you guys."

Finn got up in front of everyone to tell them his news. "Guys, I'm leaving for a bit."

"WHAT?" all of the New Directions said.

"Why?" Blaine asked being the new Rachel of the group.

"I have to go see Rachel."

"Who is Rachel?", Marley asked confused.

"It is Finn's ex-girlfriend. The old star of Glee Club.", Artie answered.

"Remember, actually ex-fiancé."

"Okay, why are you going to see your ex-fiancé and leaving us?" Unique asked.

"Because she needs me."

"Finn, what is going on? Is there something wrong with Rachel?" Tina asked knowing that there was more knowing Finn and Rachel.

"Ok. Rachel got a call back for Funny Girl."

"Wow, that is exciting!" the seniors said knowing how big this was for Rachel.

"Yeah, but Rachel is falling apart. When she called me she started to cry and talk how she misses me and other things."

"So." Kitty rudely interrupted.

"So, I miss her too. I have to see her and help her get back on track and prepare for the call back. Or if not help with the call back, just be with her for a while to talk."

"But we need you Finn." Ryder said.

"I know, but right now she needs me and I need her. I hope you guys can understand. I will only be gone for the weekend. So, I think you guys will be fine without me for a few days."

"Finn, I think we understand. I know how I feel when I'm not with Marley. So I see how you feel." Jake said giving a glance at Marley.

"Thanks, Jake. Ok, I'm still here so let's get some work done."

"Yeah, guys. Let's get started." Mr. Schue said giving Finn a smile.

"5...6...7...8!"

Finn was at the airport with his mom. His mom had said she wanted to be the one to drop him off. "Thanks, mom."

"Be safe, sweetheart." his mom said with tears in her eyes.

"I will."

"Tell Rachel I said, 'Hi'"

"Okay."

"Ok, then go get her."

"Bye, mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Finn. Bye." *sniffles Carol

Finn had a long plane ride, but was finally was in New York City. The city where the love of his life was located.

Finn know the address of Rachel, Kurt, and Santana's apartment because Kurt was always sending letters about how he was doing to the house.

Finn had got to their apartment, finally. He knocked on door. The door opened and on the other side was Rachel.

"Finn?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

44K 1.4K 32
First book out of three. Rachel meets Jesse. Jesse does something WAY out of hand. Is it a nightmare or real life? What happens when Rachel and Finn...
237K 4K 46
Finn and Rachel have been best friends since they can remember but eventually they develop feelings for each other. Read to find out what will happen...
20.6K 646 26
This is a story about Finn and Rachel's relationship, and how Finn can't make up his mind about loving her. Rachel is always confused on what Finns...
7.1K 69 14
After a year Rachel is back to McKinley for the senior year. What will happen when she found out everything is a mess? Will Finchel get it back toget...