BOOK 1 | Our Marriage Life [...

By bubblechaera

It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you bac... More

Character
Chapter 1 - Marriage plan
Chapter 2 - the wedding day Part 1
Chapter 3 - the wedding day Part 2
Chapter 4 - the wedding day Part 3
Chapter 5 - Our House
Chapter 6 - Troublemaker
Chapter 7 - can you just looking at me?
Chapter 8 - Honeymoon?!
Chapter 9 - first time
Chapter 10 - Holiday in Busan Day 1
Chapter 11 - Holiday in Busan Day 2
Chapter 12 - Confession
Chapter 13 - Who Are You?
Chapter 14 - Meet EXO
Chapter 15 - My Rival?
Chapter 16 - I'll give up
Chapter 17 - Hang out with EXO
Chapter 18 - You found her
Chapter 19 - His true feelings
Chapter 20 - This is just a coincidence?
Chapter 22 - Is this really you?
Chapter 23 - Spying her
Chapter 24 - Missing You
Chapter 25 - Should I believe you?
Chapter 26 - The truth
Chapter 27 - Who's inside?!
Chapter 28 - Innocent?
Chapter 29 - Touching
Chapter 30 - I'm Your Big Spider
Lets Voting!
Chapter 31 - They did it or not?
Chapter 32 - First Kiss
Chapter 33 - Are You Ready To Fall In Love Again?
Chapter 34 - Pinocchio!
Chapter 35 - Cinema
Chapter 36 - Leave him
Chapter 37 - The ending of ...
Chapter 38 - Caught
Chapter 39 - Weird Feeling
Chapter 40 - Meet Park Jinyoung
Chapter 41 - Last Chapter
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Author's note
COMING SOON

Chapter 21 - They meet again?!

2.6K 105 13
By bubblechaera

I wake up from my sleep as I hear my alarm. Its still 6 in the morning. I want to go back to sleep but I know I cant.

I have to go to work today.

I walk in to my bathroom and take a shower. After that, I dress up and go out from my room.

Then I walk to bomi's room. She must be sleeping right now. "Bomi?" I knock her door. But she doesnt respond.

"I'll come in" I come inside her room, but bomi isnt there. "Where are you?" She didnt run away from home, right?

I immediately check her closet, and fortunately still are bomi's clothes inside I relief.

Maybe she's downstairs?, I though and leaving her room.

"You see bomi?" I ask sehun as I take a sit beside him. "I dont see her hyung, maybe kai see her?" He says while chewing.

"I see her a while ago, she's going out to exercises" kai come out from nowhere and join them to eat breakfast. "She usually isnt so.." I murmur.

"Kyungsoo yaa! Suho hyung is waiting outside" I hear chanyeol call me then I hurriedly eat my breakfast.

"Coming!" I get up and rush to the front. "Bye hyung!" Kai says cause me to turn back and wave my hand. Then I go into his car and greet him. "Morning hyung!"

We're remain silent and just listen to the radio when we're on the way until suho hyung glance at me.

"Wae?"

"I already heard that news.." so he already heard it about irene. "Are you okay?"

He ask but I dont answer him. I dont know my feelings right now. So i remain silent and just looking outside.

As soon as I look outside, I see a familiar figure not far from where we are. "Bomi?" I see her sitting at the bus stop with a guy.

"You must be sad when you hear the news" suho says while tapping my shoulder. Actually I dont hear he say what and just nodding because I'm too focus to see who's that guy.

And when he show his face.

"Damn! That guy again?!" I says out of sudden make suho looking at me.

How can they meet again?! Is he a stalker?

"Where are you looking at?" Suho look to where I looking at. "Is she bomi?" I nod as he ask me.

Luckily our car is stop at red light. So i could take a look on bomi from here.

I couldnt take away my gazes towards them. Especially that guy, I'm watching his every movement.

But suddenly the car start moving. "Yaa hyung!" I yell as I know I couldnt see them again. "I'm sorry but the light turn green" he says then I sigh.

30 minutes left, finally we arrive at the company.

"Call mr jung, and tell him to come to my room now" I tell my secretary before I go into my room.

After a while, he's coming.

"Mr Do, can I help you?"

"I want you to follow someone and give me an information about what is she doing and with whom she is"

"Who? Is she mrs. Irene?"

"No, not her.. and dont mention her name again"

"So.. who's now?"

"I just want you to follow yoon bomi. Every day, every where, every time, every second" then I give him her photo. "And dont miss any detail about her activity"

"Ne! I'll do it mr do" he nod then go out from my room while suho come in.

"Why mr jung coming? You tell him to stalk irene again?"

"No.. I tell him to spy on bomi when I'm not around her"

"Really? Are you starting to like bomi?!"

"I dont know my feelings towards her now, I just follow my heart"

"Its great! Finally you realize it too!"

"Ya hyung! What do you mean!?"

"Bomi loves you! But you ignore her and prefer irene. And now you just know who you want"

"I know... I'm so stupid, right?"

"Yeahh! Very very very stupid"

"But hyung..."

"Wae, wae?"

"She told me that she's give up on me"

"If I'm her, I will give up too"

"Yaa hyung!"

"Hehehee~ just kidding! But I think.. its imposibble for her to forget you fastly. Because I know, she love you so much"

"Well, I wish"

"The most thing is you have to fight for her now. Dont let someone take her from you"

"I know hyung! I'll never let them"

Bomi POV

"Haaaa~ so tired" I sigh as I walk slowly.

I dont usually exercise this early, but because I dont want to see kyungsoo, so I had to get used.

Yaa, I promise to myself. I dont want to run into him. I'm afraid I will not be able to forget if I always see his face.

But it seems like today I'm too excited, I had to walk a long way from home.

"So tired~" I pout as I walk to the bus stop. Finally I could rest a bit.

I sit at the bench and wipe my sweats with the towel that I brought from home.

"Ahh.. you?" I could feel someone approach me then he tapping my shoulder. "We meet again?"

I immediately turn to him and gasp, "you?!" I widen my eyes as I know who is he.

He's Minhwan.

"Ahh! nice to meet you again" I bow to him as i move to the right, so he can sit. "I dont expect, I can meet you here.. hahaa!" He giggle. "I told you, right? Perhaps we are destined"

As soon as he says it, I could my face become red like tomato. "Maybe? Ahaha i dont know"

"We even have met three times unintentionally" he murmur. Then he turn to me as he stare at me from toe to head.

"What are you doing here? Exercises?"

"Ahh ne.. hahaha~" somehow I feel embrass. "And what are you doing here?" I ask. " I went to see my house, I will be moving soon"

"Ahh jinjja? I live not far from here!"

"Really?!"

"Then where are you going now?" I dont know why I ask him that.

"I want to go to my studio"

"Studio? Music?" He nod and grab something from his pocket. He give me his card. "Well, we have a band called FT ISLAND. And I'm a drummer"

"Daebak! I used to want to play drums" I cheer. "Can you teach me?"

Wait! Yoon Bomi what you're doing? You just know him.

"Well.. you can come whenever you want. If you dont know the way, you can ask Chanyeol. He knows" he says.

After a while, the bus coming and he get into the bus. "See you soon! Ummm?" I think he forgot my name. "Bomi.. yoon bomi"

"Oh yeah! Bomi! Bye~" he wave his hand. "I'll like if you coming!" I could hear him shouting when the bus start moving away cause me to smile widely.

"Sure!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.2K 31
{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book2 : Sequel of AOAM} In book 1, the story ended with Eunbyul leaving to New York with Kyungsoo to find her brother, Jaerim...
19.3K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
21.3K 711 64
BOOK 2 OF 'My Hero' You and Chanyeol finally got married... when the 2 of you found out your pregnant. You thought your life would enter it's a ne...
2K 189 33
Kyungsoo: "Don't go......." I wish I've given a Chance to say Y/n: I know kyungsoo, I'll be Left with no courage to Leave, if I told you that I'm giv...