Child of the moon

By Baespoke

Skulduggery and Valkyrie are living life happily together and when Valkyrie discovers Skulduggery's darkest s... More

AN
Chapter 1: Its not possible
Chapter 2: Skulduggery's secret
Chapter 3: Skulduggery's secret (Pt 2)
Chapter 4: Labour
Chapter 5: Nuts
Chapter 6: Terrified Skeleton
Chapter 7: Oh no
Chapter 8: No...no
Chapter 9: Funeral and disaster
Chapter 10: We will find her
Chapter 11: Alvie Ivaylo
Chapter 12: Skeletons
Chapter 12: Running
Chapter 14: She is you!
Chapter 15: Searching
Chapter 16: Don't leave
Chapter 17: Love
Chapter 17: History of a wolf
Chapter 18: Daddy's daughter
Chapter 19: Encounter
Chapter 20: Venom
Chapter 21: Gone
Chapter 22: Finding out
Chapter 24:
Chapter 23: Annoying conversations and best friends
Chapter 24: A meeting
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26: Why?
Chapter 28: He's been taken
Chapter 29: detective Zola at your service
Chapter 29: Hello again!
Chapter 31: I love you daddy
Chapter 32: Comfort
Chapter 33: Rest in peace
Chapter 34: Pleasant's never give up
Chapter 35: Sacrifices
Chapter 36: Brothers?
Chapter 36: Sir
Chapter 37: Don't trust her

Chapter 27: Heath

49 6 0
By Baespoke

Ivy's POV

I walked through the woods searching for Emma. She told me her name was Zola but I know her real name. I knew what I had to do, I had to hunt her down. I have already had an encounter with her and I need to see her again to complete my task for Maxon. Otherwise I am doomed.

Emma POV

Emma walked through the caves searching for something to do. Her mind was racing, thinking about what Abraox had been talking about before, she was curious. She wanted to run and find Skulduggery but at the same time she wanted to stay and find out more about Abraox and the pack.

Emma came across some carvings on a wall and looked at them more closely "Interesting isn't it?" a voice said from behind her so she whirled around and saw a brown haired boy looking at her, she recognised him from the pack "Yes, it is."

"I'm Heath." he greeted and held out his hand to be shook and Emma hesitantly shook it "I'm Em- Zola! I'm Zola."

"Its nice to meet you Zola. You look strangely familiar."

"I'm Skulduggery's daughter!"

"Ah, yes! Abraox was talking about you."

"He was?"

"Yes, he told us about you and why you are here. To be protected from Maxon." Maxon! Who was Maxon? Abraox had refused to tell her about him so maybe Heath would tell her "Who is Maxon?"

"Maxon is- Wait. Has Abraox not told you?" Emma shook her head and Heath grinned "Then I cannot tell you."

"Why?"

"Its better if you don't know." Heath smiled "Do you want to come search for some food?"

"Sure!" Heath lead Emma out of the caves and into the woods.

Ivy POV

I watched the boy and Emma walk outside, chatting.

My plan was falling into place. My next mission is to find Skulduggery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 268 23
Valkyrie is shocked when Skulduggery's old partner, Avril Saffron mysteriously turns up at his house. Overcome by jealously, Avril is honest at how m...
2K 201 22
Living in the past, Fighting for the future. Love and magic don't mix. Violet should know. Growing up as a shy Child of the Moon, her Gift has been a...
742 30 35
Maybe it all could have happened but feelings were kept hidden. Once they were revealed it may have been a little to late. When fake dating goes wron...
4.8K 214 10
**WARNING THIS STORY AND DESCRIPTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS OF DEATH BRINGER AND OTHER MORE RESENT BOOKS** Valkyrie froze. She wanted her Skulduggery...