5 Idiots and Me

By 1Directionlovexox

No one else could possibly know pain better than me. It was my only loyal friend sticking by my side every mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
VERY Important Author's Note *Please Read*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Sneek Peek Of Next Few Chapters
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note!!! Yay.... No.
I'm so sorry...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

2.2K 63 9
By 1Directionlovexox

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner! I went up North for two days, so I didn't have time.  

Anyways, enjoy! 

BTW, this is NOT edited. Sorry for any mistakes.

-Meg

Sunlight filtered into my room as I woke up the next day. Stretching my arms over my head, I slowly got out of my bed, letting out big yawns. Suddenly, yesterday's events came crashing down on me. Simon leaving, boys, 20 questions, 48 screams, 76 times of grabbing and hugging Harry real hard-Holy crap! Harry!

The memories of Harry and my conversation came to me. I began to panic as I remembered how Harry looked at my scars and his tears. Hopefully, Harry got hit on the head by Louis with a shovel, and forgot about our conversation after my shower. That would be nice.

Wow, I'm evil.

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before throwing on a pair of blue skinny jeans, black tank top, and a green plaid shirt. Didn't add any makeup. I personally think it makes me look uglier. As soon as I went downstairs, the smell of food instantly hit my nose.

It wafted through the air from the kitchen, so that's where my feet led me. When I entered the kitchen, I was shocked to see Harry humming to himself while putting a final plate of food on the polished wooden table. "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Chelsea, foods ready! Get your-" Harry started, but stopped abruptly when he saw me awkwardly standing at the door.

"Well don't just stand there Chelsea, come on in. Breakfast is ready. I didn't know what you liked, so I made a bit of everything: French toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and some other stuff. Pig out!" Harry told me cheerfully.

Ok, let's get some things straight. First off, Harry did not make a little of everything. More like enough-to-feed-a-giant of everything. Second, didn't seem like Harry remembered anything about our conversation yesterday. It's like he didn't even see my scars that no one really knows about, except for Simon and him.

Maybe Harry really did get hit on the head with a shovel. By Louis. I'm going to have to thank the stripe-loving boy later on.

Before I could comment on anything, I was roughly tackled to the floor by a pair group of boys. Niall and Louis scrambled across the room and plopped down on stools. Liam and Zayn stayed back and helped me to my feet. "Yeah, I woke up this morning excited to be tackled to the floor by a bunch of nutcases." I said sarcastically as I walked up to the dining table.

Louis and Niall grinned at me, but said nothing. Idiots.

We all sat down at the table and began piling mountains of foods on our plates. Well, correction, everyone except for me. I carefully looked around the table and selected a handful of scrambled eggs, and put them on my plate.

Everyone was too busy eating to see the quantity of my breakfast, but Harry didn't miss it. He frowned at me, and since he was sitting right next to me, he leaned in. "I didn't forget about our talk yesterday, and now this. You can't hide for much longer. We will notice soon." Harry whispered in my ear, before leaning away and casually eating his breakfast like he didn't just unknowingly made my heart rate increase.

I gulped nervously as I tried to calm my heart rate down. Half of it was worried about what Harry said, and another confused about my reactions to him being so close. What was wrong with me?

So I leaned in to Harry and whispered back, "That conversation yesterday is between me and you only. You cannot tell anyone."

Harry only whispered one thing that made my day already a whole lot better. "I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished our big breakfast, or the boys' big breakfast and my small one. My stomach rumbled as I saw the boys finishing up their fourth round and Niall's sixth one. The temptation was so strong, but I didn't dare to give in. Tomorrow was school, so I didn't dare to eat anything that would cause me more weight and bullying.

I knew I was being insane, but that's just my life.

"Hey Chelsea, we never got to ask you, but how old are you?" Zayn asked as he got up to put his plate in the sink.

"18." I answered, "How old are you guys?"

"Me, Niall, and Liam are all 19. Zayn is 20 while Louis is 21." Harry said, standing up and collecting all the plates.

My eyes budged out of my head. "Louis' 21!?!?" I exclaimed, not believing it.

The boys chuckled at my reaction as Louis looked offended. "What was that supposed to mean?" Louis questioned.

"Nothing." I murmured, but then spoke up again. "What are we doing today?"

The boys glanced at each other, and then shrugged. "Do you want to do something?" Liam asked.

I shrugged, then nodded. The boys looked at each other, and Niall spoke up. "We could just go take a walk outside, right guys?"

The boys nodded as I racked my brain to think of the possible places in Los Angeles we could take a walk in. "We could go to a park. There's one close to my house." I said and the boys all agreed.

"Well then, let's go!" Liam said and we all rushed to get our stuff on. I grabbed my pair of black TOMS and walked outside into the humid weather. It was hot and it was only the first week March.

Zayn voiced my thoughts and we all nodded. It really was hot.

All 6 of us quickly made our way to the park and began our walk. The time was just 10:30, but the sun was high in the sky. Birds chirped and kids played outside with their families. Lush green grass and trees grew everywhere, surrounding the path and couple of the playgrounds and basketball courts. So peaceful. Opposite to how my life was.

As we walked, a family caught my attention. A blond haired girl who probably just 8 was playing with her dolls as her parents sat on a nearby bench and watched her admiringly. Tears sprung to my eyes as she giggled at her doll and pretended to tell her a secret. She put a finger to her lips and smiled a beautiful smile at the doll as her parents laughed joyfully at her cute little interaction.

The girl's blond curls bounced up and down as she then ran to her parents and gave them a big hug. They were so perfect. Just like how my family used to be.

I didn't even realize I stopped walking until someone placed their warm hand on my shoulder.

I looked up to see Liam staring down at me. Hey, I'm 5'6, and he's 5'11, so don't tell me I'm short. One Direction are just giants. Well, except for Niall. He's 5'7. Just an inch taller than me. Awkward.

Sorry, off topic. Like I was saying, Liam looked down at me with a sad expression on his face. "Hey Chels, you okay?" Liam asked softly as he wiped some stray tears off my face.

I nodded and looked ahead to see the boys about 20 feet away, all staring at me with a concerned expression on their faces. We walked up to other 4 boys as I wiped away some tears and pointed to the cheerful family. "Sorry, just remembering some memories." I said painfully.

Before I could say anything else, I soon found myself sweeped into a giant group hug. The boys all crowded around me, all rubbing my back and whispering comforting words at me while I hugged them back, trying to hold back the ocean of tears that were threatening to break free.

The boys released me from the hug just as a female voice rang through the air. "Oh look, it's the b*tch. How are you doing wh*re?"

I turned around and immediately began to panic as I faced the owner of the shrill voice. My two most feared people in the world stood there, staring at me with devilish smirks on their makeup caked faces. Beatrice Miller and Rebecca Park. The worst bullies in the school. In other words, my worst bullies in school. I scanned their outfits and had a double-take.

Rebecca's top, or more like less then bikini, was bright neon pink that was too bright to look at. Her jean skirt just covered her butt and you could probably see her blinding underwear a mile away if she bended down. 7 inch stilettos were placed on her feet, and I was surprised she didn't break or twist her feet yet.

And then there's Beatrice. Her neon yellow bikini blinded you, forcing you to look at her black booty shorts that were more like a belt then shorts. 8 inch heels covered her feet as they both walked up to us, their orange skin from thousands of tans glowed bright in the clear air. In simpler words, both girls were bullies and sluts.

Did I forget to mention this too, my two most feared people in the world? I probably did.

The two girls walked up to me and looked in disgust at my outfit. "What are you wearing slut? Did you pick it out from a dumpster? Don't you know how to spend your daddy's money nerd? Wouldn't be surprised if he regretted ever having you as his child b*tch. He would probably rather have Rebecca or me." Beatrice sneered as Rebecca cackled evilly.

I felt tears stream down my face as I hung my head in shame. What they said was true. Simon most probably would want another child who was more pretty and confident. "I know." I whispered as the laughter grew louder.

"What happened now? You're cry-oh. Hi boys." Rebecca started to embarrass me, but got cut off as she just noticed the boys. Uh oh, seduce mode on.

Double uh oh. I forgot about the boys. I looked up and was very surprised to see all the boys fuming in rage. "She. Is. Much. Better. Than. You." Louis said through clenched teeth.

Harry stepped up, and to my astonishment, Harry looked like the angriest out of all of them. "Chelsea is an amazing person. Much better than you sluts will ever be! DO YOU HEAR ME WH*RES? A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER!" Harry cried, screaming at the end.

"I may just have met her," he continued, "But she is an amazing person with lots of problems because of b*tches like you! You're the reason she's anorexic and cuts herself and-" Harry didn't finish as he slapped a hand over his mouth.

The boys stared at Harry, then me in shock. Beatrice and Rebecca stared at me dumbstruck, but an evil smile settled on both their lips. "Ohh b*tch. You cut and starve? Wait till this gets out in school wh*re." Beatrice said, and then the both girls turned around and began to strut away, shaking their hips.

The tears streamed faster down my face as I clamped a hand over my mouth, trying to muffle my sobs. "I'm so sorry Chels, I didn't mean-" Harry started, but I never got to hear the end of the sentence as I ran away, away from another person who decided to break my trust. Is it so hard to be normal for just one day?

Just want to clear any doubts for you. Also a question.

1.) Simon and Chelsea live in Los Angeles

2.) Do you want me to write the full swear word with censoring some of the words?

3.) The boys still are a band, and still have concerts and signings and all that stuff.

Thanks for reading! I'll probably, not for sure, update tomorrow. Love ya guys!

-Meg

P.S. Can you guys vote and most importantly comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Let your voices be heard! Sorry. Just watched Lemonade Mouth a couple of nights back. Tee Hee. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15K 41
I ran into the hospital doors not daring to let the tears spill out. I probably looked like a wreck! I hadn’t slept or ate anything since I got the c...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...
700K 5.1K 36
Andie just got kicked out of her high school. As a trouble making senior, her parents are making her move to England with her Uncle- who happens to b...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...