Wasted Years

De _jimmysgirl_222

Mais

Wasted Years
Prologue
Chapter 1: Figure It Out
Chapter 2: Little Of Your Time
Chapter 3: Stutter
Chapter 4: Runaway
Chapter 5: Don't Know Nothing
Chapter 6: The Way I Was
Chapter 7: Harder To Breathe
Chapter 8: The Man Who Never Lied
Chapter 9: Story
Chapter 10: Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter 11: Get Back In My Life
Chapter 12: Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Chapter 13: Give A Little More
Chapter 14: Moves Like Jagger
Chapter 15: No Curtian Call
Chapter 16: Last Chance
Chapter 17: Hands All Over
Chapter 18: This Love
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: If I Ain't Got You
Chapter 21: Woman
Chapter 22: Sad
Chapter 23: Wipe Your Eyes
Chapter 24: Tickets
Chapter 26: Fortune Teller
Chapter 27: Miss You Love You
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 25: Take What You Want

214 9 0
De _jimmysgirl_222

*Adam's pov

6 months later*

"You're what?!" I shouted. "Shhh Adam come on, I'm telling you first, I didn't want to do this in front of everyone, you deserve to know before them." Jesse said softly. "But Jesse come on!" I said quietly. "I need to do this Adam, don't make this harder than it has to be." He said. I sighed, "fine, when are you telling everyone?" I asked. "I can tell them now, they're all here." He said and we walked into the other room together.

"Hey guys I need to talk to you" Jesse said and I immediately went over to Lexi and sat with her. "What is it?" Mickey asked. The guys all looked at him, "well uh, I'm gonna take some time off." He said. "What no! Forget that! Why?" The guys yelled all at once making it hard to hear. "Listen I'm taking some time to explore some solo projects and stuff." Lexi looked at him and bit her lip, before getting up and walking away. "Lexi don't please" Jesse said and we looked at her, "I'll get her" I said going to follow. Jesse shook his head, "no let me I'm the one that hurt her, let them know my plan" he said and left following Lexi.

*Lexi's pov

I went outside and over to the memorial tree Adam and I planted for Mom in the yard. Tears fell silently and I wiped them away. "Lex" Jesse said coming up beside me. "I'm not leaving forever Lex, I'll be back and I'll be in touch the entire time. This isn't the end I'll always be there for you. You can call me anytime you want, I'll always answer for you" he said. I hugged him, "you better because I need to talk to you, you're the only one that knows..." I trailed off shaking my head. "Aside from Adam you are my best friend. I love the guys, but you're different in a good way, that's why I could tell you.." I said softly.

"Tell him what?" Adam asked coming up to us. I looked up at him, "Adam" I said softly. "Tell him what Lexi?" He asked again when I didn't answer. Jesse kissed my cheek, "tell him" he whispered in my ear hugging me before going back to see the guys.

I took a deep breath, "baby sit" I said softly. He looked at me confused but listened. "Do you remember when I had the flu about two months ago?" I asked looking at him. He nodded but stayed quiet. "It wasn't the flu. I was pregnant, about a month along at the time and I was scared to tell you I didn't know what I wanted and then when I figured it out, I miscarried. You were doing an interview in New York remember? And I didn't know what to do, I called Jesse and he came over and took care of me that weekend until he had to get you at the airport." I said finally slowing my speech. "Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked and I could tell he was upset. "I wanted to but I was scared, and then it happened and Sam asked what was wrong and why I was crying. And I told them it was the flu and to stay at a friends, luckily they both could stay at a friends for the weekend. We dropped them off and Jesse took me to the hospital." I said. He pulled me close, "I wish you had told me" he whispered. "I know I'm sorry. I wish I told you too" I said and laid my head on his shoulder. "Come on let's go back in there and deal with this record and say goodbye to Jesse the maroon 5 way" he said laughing. "What about Sam and Liza?" I asked. "Michael came by and took them for the weekend, he misses them and they wanna meet the new beau" he laughed. He helped me up and we went back inside to down a bottle or two of tequila and have some fun.

2 days later****

"Ugh" I groaned my head in the toilet. I puked again and finally slumped onto the floor, my back against the wall. "Alexis?" I heard Liza call out. "What is it hunny?" I asked "Michael is looking for you!" She said. I sighed, "tell him to come on up" I called out. I heard her run down the stairs and heard Michael's slow steps come up the stairs and into my room. "Lex?" He asked. "In here" I said weakly. He opened the door and stared at me. "Lex you okay?" Michael asked. "What's today?" I asked ignoring him, a sudden realization coming over me. "The 10th why?" He asked. I got up stumbling into my room and to my desk. I found my calendar after tearing through my drawers. I flipped to the month before and scanned it. I dropped it and fell to the floor. I looked up at Michael who was watching me, "Lexi what is it?" He asked worried. "Nothing." I said shaking my head. "Uhm, what did you wanna see me about?" I asked standing up. "Oh uh I want you to meet Aaron." He said smiling brightly again. "Oh!" I said, "of course! Let's go!" I linked arms with him and pulled him out of my room and downstairs.

"Aaron this is Alexis, Lex this is Aaron!" He said grinning from ear to ear. "Nice to meet you Aaron!" I said smiling. "Nice to meet you too Alexis." He said. "It's Lexi" I laughed. "Lexi" he said with a nod. "Baby?!" Adam called opening the door. "Oh wow!" He said kissing me and slipping his arm around me, "Aaron right" he said looking to Michael and Aaron. He nodded, "Adam Levine" he said with a smile, "Michael's told me all about you" Aaron said shaking his hand. He hugged Michael, "it's been a while since we've actually hung out bro" he said smiling. "So how about I make dinner tonight, and we can get to know each other? I am dying to get to know the man that can Michael blush" I teased. "Sounds good sis" he laughed, "we'll be back, I uh promised mom we'd visit" he said quietly. "Yea mom will love that." Adam said. "That works out perfectly cause I miss my wife and I need a little alone time" Adam said smirking. "And that, Aaron, is our cue to leave" Michael said kissing my cheek and hugging Adam. I shut the door behind them locking it. "Mmm I've missed you so much Lex. I can't do these stupid little interviews without you, that assistant was horrible." He groaned. I smirked, "I missed you too baby." I said turning and kissing him. "Meet me in the bedroom in 5 minutes?" I asked. "5 minutes?" He asked. "I'm gonna check on Liza and Sam and be up" I said kissing him. He nodded and pulled me close kissing me again before grabbing his bag and going upstairs.

I walked through the kitchen and into the backyard. "Hey guys!" I shouted. They ran up and hugged me, "hey Lexi" they said. "Did you have a good time with Michael?" I asked. They nodded. "Well good I'm glad, one thing though, you both have homework, so get inside and get going." I said. They sighed but followed me in and started their homework. "I'll be upstairs." I said heading toward the stairs, "to be with Adam?!" Sam cooed, "Sam!" I said blushing at his implication. "Just do your homework and then you can watch a movie." I offered up. "Ooh you'll be that long!" He laughed. "Sam end it," I said stifling a laugh, "you can even make popcorn if you end it now" I said begging for that conversation to not come up. He nodded and they continued their homework.

I went upstairs and leaned against our bedroom doorway. "Lex, what's this?" Adam asked turning around to face me. "Nothing Adam, I dropped it earlier when Michael startled me. I didn't hear them walk in and he scared me." I said taking it out of his hand and put it on the table. "Now I did not come up here to talk about a silly little calendar. I came up here to get a little alone time with my husband." I said kissing him. God I really need to tell him, I thought to myself, no not before I take a test I thought. He pulled me close and pulled off my shirt kissing me long and hard. I pulled off his shirt and he immediately pulled me closer leaving no space. "Baby" I moaned softly into his sweet kiss. He pushed me down on the bed and crawled over me kissing my neck. I moaned as he pulled off my jeans tossing them aside and slipping out of his own. We fumbled trying to finish undressing as fast as we could and finally fell on the bed tangled together, Adam taking control.

***

I looked up at Adam, glad, for the first time he fell asleep after sex. I slipped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I searched my drawer for another test and nervously I tore open the box and took the test. I left it in the bathroom and dressed in my jeans and tank top again while I waited. I sat in the bathroom nervously watching the time on my phone. After 3 minutes, I picked up the test and stared at it. I tossed it into the box and in my draw when I heard Adam moving around and I slipped out of the bathroom. "Want anything special for dinner?" I asked as he slipped on his underwear. "Why don't I barbecue?" He asked his shirt falling over his muscled chest. "Uh.. Sure." I said. We went down stairs and I checked on the kids. Sam was still working on his homework and Liza was watching a movie eating popcorn. I smiled and went into the kitchen and started pulling out food. Adam pulled out a beer and poured me a glass of wine. "No thanks baby, I'm okay" I said as I pulled out another package of hamburgers. "Babe you always have a glass after we..." "I know Adam I just don't want one now" I said harshly. I looked at him and he looked shocked. "I'm sorry baby. Can we talk?" I ask. He nodded and sat at the breakfast bar. "I don't know how to say so I'm just going to say it" I hesitated, "I'm pregnant" I said avoiding eye contact. "You're what?" He asked quietly. "I'm pregnant" I said again still nervous.

*Adam's pov

I stared at Lexi trying to let the idea of being a father sink in. Yes I've pretty much been a father to Sam and Liza since mom died but this is completely different. I sat on the bed and looked into her eyes, how did I actually feel about this? "Adam? Baby say something I'm scared as hell here." Lexi's voice pulled me out of my train of thought. "Baby, sit with me" I said taking her hand pulling her down gently to sit next to me. I brush her hair out of her eyes and kissed her softly and sensually. "I love you Lexi, and honestly I'm scared too baby. I know I said I want a family but with everything going on with the new album and taking care of Sam and Liza I just don't think I'm ready for a baby, but that doesn't mean I don't want it." I said softly. "You want the baby?" She asked. "That's all you got from that?" I asked laughing. "No I heard it all I'm just surprised you still want a baby with everything going on." She said. "Of course I want the baby, it's just going to be a little hectic. I mean this time we HAVE to get a separate bus." I laughed kissing her. "Adam I know we have time to talk about this but I'm not touring with a baby, the schedules are crazy and the sleeping patterns are off and it's no place for a baby." She said. I bit my lip, "I don't want to be out there without you" I said pulling her on my lap. It was completely true, I needed her by my side. She made it easy and fun. I loved touring long before I knew her but it was different now, she's been around for two tours and she's the best assistant I've ever had.

"I know baby, and as much as I want to be there it's not possible. A baby is too much, maybe after a year we'll join you, babies are a little easier by a year." She said. I sighed and nodded knowing she was right, "but you'll go on tour with us as long as possible right?" I asked cuddling her as best as I could on the stool. She nodded and laughed and I couldn't help but kiss her. "I'm not telling anyone until I show, I'm scared I'll miscarry again." She whispered as I caressed her cheek. I nodded and held her close.

Dinner was fun, Michael and Aaron are the cutest couple, aside from Lexi and I. We laughed and had a good time, staying away from alcohol this time.

***

*Lexi's pov

"Hey babe, are you guys almost done I'm tired." I said noticing it was now midnight. "Shit, yea I'm sorry baby." Adam said and we said goodnight to the guys and he finally took me home. "How many more songs to record? It's been a month" I yawned as I buckled my seatbelt. "Two more, but we'll do that tomorrow" he said softly as he pulled out of his spot and headed home.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Blinding Glare De ä

Ficção Adolescente

614 8 17