Selena Gomez : a vampire is b...

By madaelhorr

Selena Gomez is a teen pop sensation ! All Over the world people love her . She puts a sweet front and shows... More

The news
TCA : the evil eyes
A scary scene
The end of Delena !
The pale-faced little girl
An Angel of Darkness
Through the wall !
The part
The transformation
Awake
RIP JB
Delena love
bye bye Demi
The attack
As a Couple
Don't leave me
Franky
Spikes and leather
All alone
One Direction
Decisions and Selenators
Fancy Meeting You Miss Gomez
The Savior
Identities Revealed
Watched
Justin's Pack
The Plan
The Second Transformation
The Cheater And The Saviour
The Vampire Hunters Return
A New Alliance
About Updates
The Trap
The End
New Book !
Happy New Year !

On TV

539 11 0
By madaelhorr

Selena flew she didn't realize how long she's been flying . She was on floating over New York City ! She was crying the whole time . She landed in a dark alley and started walking down the crowded streets . She stopped in front of a tv store and looked at the display window . There was a whole stack of tvs and they were all showing the same channel . She could see her house . It was brutally damaged !

A reporter came on and said that Selena was probably kidnapped . Then he introduced a scientist that works in the CIA the scientist's name was John Meckenzie . Anyway Meckenzie said that the only creatures that could cause such damage are the vampires the CIA intelligence division have developed . He also announced that all the victims of this project have escaped and should be considered dangerous . He added that these creatures should be put to death then and anyone they bite . Because when they bite something they transfer the chemicals that made them into monsters into whoever they're biting making them vampires as well . In other words if Selena was bitten she should be killed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 286 27
No Caller ID: I've got you, baby girl . You're safe under my watch. You'll see me tomorrow. I love you. -J Selena Gomez is 16. She has been getting...
38.7K 1K 30
selena is 17 she meets a guy in school named Justin hes 18 he's a bad boy but he likes her. but hes also a player. and what if selena likes him? sel...
17 1 13
Selena a girl of about 17 years old marked with the mark of a royal crescent moon. One day she woke up and there were people hunting for her. She was...
5.7K 272 32
justin bieber, moved into a new town after the death of his ex girlfriend - brynn. All he cares about his, drugs, sex and well his dead ex. He meets...