Chocolate! (on hiatus)

Per poltergeist_people

The bell to my grandfathers old shop rang and I looked up from my magazine, "Welcome to Sugar Suga- whoa what... Més

Ch 1: Welcome to Sugar Sugar!
Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?
Ch 3: ...Sooo You Wanna Live In my Basement?
Ch 4: Here Comes the Rainbow Psycho.
Ch 5: I KNEW YOU KNEW I'M MORE CUTE THAN A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!
Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!
Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.
Ch 8: Everything
Ch 9: The Attic
Ch 10: Arson
Ch 11: Prison food
Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.
Ch 13: Can I Have Your Fortune Cookie?
Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.
Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV
Ch 16: Free Will
Ch 17: Magic
Ch 18: For the Love of Lola
Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!
Ch 20: Familiar
Ch 21: Things Change.
Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.
Ch 23: Don't you Wanna Taste my Rainbow Cake?
Ch 24: I'm Lola
Ch 25: What Would You do if I Told You I Love You?
Ch 26: I Hate You
Ch 27: I Hate You Too
Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.
Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores
Ch 30: Now Strip
Ch 31: Fudge You!
Ch 32: Bucket List
Ch 34: Misunderstandings
Ch 35: Ice
Ch 36: Embarrassed?
Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!
Ch 38: Leo the Lemon
Ch 39: The Lola I Know
Ch 40: Lawyers are Like Santa
Ch 41: Memory
Ch 42: Proof.
Ch 43: Cherry Pop!
Ch 44: Piece of Cake.
Ch 45: Uh Honesty?
Ch 46: Little Candy Queen
Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel
Ch 48: Fly
Ch 49: Gummy Bear
Ch 50: You're a Bitch
Ch 51: The Most Devastatingly Horrible Thing in my Candy Land Life.
Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison
Ch 53: A Plan
Ch 54: Inner Demons
Ch 55: Rage
Ch 56: It's Name is Squishy.
Ch 57: Hell Muffins
Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.
Ch 59: Burnt Cookies
Ch 60: The Night Terror Myth
Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.
Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows
Ch 63: Deep Fried Oreos
Bye.

Ch 33: Kitty

36.6K 1.8K 276
Per poltergeist_people

Lola POV:

I stared at Axel.

Why was he in my bed? "L-lava cake?.."

One lavender eye snapped open, "you were like a fucking octopus you wouldn't let me go thats why im here."

"Oh."

"You done being depressing?"

"I think so?"

He frowned, "was that a question or an answer?"

"Answer?"

Sighing he rolled out of my bed, "well get up and get dressed."

"Why?"

"Because were going out maybe then your answers wont be questions."

I blinked. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere your sure to find fun. The markets of the shadow world. The world unseen by non magical people"

I couldn't help but smile, "really? There is a place like that?"

"Yup. But where we are going isn't exactly the normal markets per say. Demons don't tend to show their faces there."

Oh...really? "Then where are we going?"

"Black markets. They boarder the underworld so not
many good people tend to venture there. Don't be stupid and for fucks sake stay by my side while we are there, your a young witch you will be noticed." He paused, "well that and you're always fucking noticed."

I see..."hey since we are going there do I have to wear black? I dont own any black its icky."

"No you don't have to wear black."

"Oh good! Ill be ready in a few shoo shoo!"

He shook his head walking out of the room muttering to himself, "..damn woman nearly gets fucked into oblivion the night before and all she has to talk about is her god damned clothing. Look what you stuck me with old man."

I giggled. Hes a strange one that Axel.

~~

"Ready!!"

Axel looked up from the stove and stared, "what the fuck is that?"

I looked down at myself, "this is my 'I'm dangerous' outfit. I like the sweaters teeth. They remind me of your demon teeth..hey smile so i can see if it looks the same."

"No."

I pouted taking my eggs and toast from him. "So why are we going to this place?"

"Errands. If your going to learn magic you will need mote than your gramps books and such, ingredients for potions and an object to focus your magic. Most witches prefer a wand infused with magical energy others a stone or charm."

cool. "But wouldn't i get that in a place...you know not evil?"

He snorted, "its not evil stuff well not usually, nothings evil unless you do something evil with it. The stuff there is just mostly illegal in out world."

"Oh." I nibbled my foo, watching him as the clock ticked by.

Finally he snatched up his jacket his demon form appearing, "well hurry your ass up."

I dropped my breakfast and skipped after him. Clutching onto him as we made our way to the attic.

"Why are we going up here?"

"Your old man made a portal up here so i could come in easily a long time ago."

Oh. Cool. Grandpa was so smart.

The attic fell into an odd glow as he opened its only window, grabbing my arm and pulling us both through.

We landed in what I would describe as a dark ally filled with a sort of green gray smoke and loud chatter. Shops and stalls lined the cracked brick streets. I took Axels arm, "everythings so dark its icky."

He growled a bit, tail flicking, "only you would describe the shadow worlds black market as something as mundane as icky."

I shrugged, "well it is."

Shaking his head he peered down at me through his lashes, "as a sort of...apology ill buy you whatever you want. So long as it wont kill you."

I nodded. I should be attacked by lava cake more often i get presents. "Kay!"

He rolled his eyes at me and led me through the mass of people, most of which made their way for us, "eh everyones so nice to you..moving out of your way."

"Niceties have nothing to do with it dumbass."

"Oh. Its because your scary?"

"Something like that."

Interesting. I looked around in a daze as all sorts of creatures passed me by most of which stared at me and then with a glance at the demon i clung to went on their way.

"Absssinth..how are you?"

I looked up to see a woman with snakes for hair and a fanged smile. Her yellow eyes flicked over me and that smile faltered, "and who might thisss be?"

Axels tail flickered again, "I go by Axel now."

"Ah i sssee."

She should really do something about that funky way she says her s sounds.

"And the girl?"

I stared at her, "what are you?" I leaned i to Axel, "hey hey what is she?"

His gaze flickered to me, " gorgon."

"Oh." That didnt help at all. "Hi lady im Lola."

She stared at me, Axel stared at her, "now that you mention it who the fuck are you?"

She looked surprised, "we shared a vigorous weekend together not to long ago."

"Axels a whore he shares lots of vigorous weekends with lots of women."

Shaking his head the dark haired demon sighed, "shut up lola."

"Kay."

I started to hum as Axel looked over the lady, "dont remember you."

She gawked.

"Move i have shit to do."

He pushed past her and into the shop.

~~

"Hello miss...how may i help you?"

I stopped poking the shrunken head, "oh uhm my friend told me to wait in here while he went to a particularly nasty shop. Do you have anything cute?"

The grey skinned man stared, "cute..?"

"Yeah like me!"

Pursing his lips into a frown he seemed to think. His eyes lit up as he snapped his fingers, "actually I think i do, I'm never able to sell it seeing as its not to most tastes."

"Can i see it?"

He gestured me to follow him.

Looking at it in every which way i smiled, "what is it?"

"An enchanted toy."

I watched the pink plush cat pad across the desk. "Its so cute! How much is it?"

"Ah well despite its..interesting color its a very rare item and-" he cut himself off as the shop bell rang, "my aplogies miss a very very important customer just walked in and I must see to...oh my."

I felt warmth on my back and claws at my hips, "what the fuck is that?"

She shop man plucked up the plush cat just as I was about to scratch it behind the ears, "nothing sir! Ill just get rid of it."

The poor thing mewled as he gripped its scruff and made to take it away.

I focused on a nearby book muttering my incantation under my breath.

The gray man stoped in shock as it flew past me.

A clawed hand left my hip and snatch it out of mid air, "what the hell lola?!"

"YOU MADE HIM TAKE THE KITTY AWAY!"

He growled, "so?"

I turned to face him arms crossed, "so you said i could have anything. I want the kitty."

"Your fucking kidding."

The gray man seemed suprised as Axel gestured to him, "well bring the ugly thing here."

I grinned "yay!"

Axel eyed it with disgust, "how much is this hideous thing?"

"Twenty gold bites.."

He stared, "ten that cats ugly rare or not."

"Well..she doesn't seem to think so...your lady friend i mean."

Oooh hes arguing with lava cake thats a bad idea.

"Shes an idiot."

Hey...

The gray man seemed to think. "15"

"10 and you keep all your limbs."

"Very well sir always a pleasure to have you here." The man smiled nervously and plucked something from under the counter, an orange ribbon. Tying it around the cats neck he put it in a cage, "a pretty bow for the little witch who likes cute things, yes."

I smiled taking the cage in one hand clinging to axel with the other, "teach me how to turn all my plushies into living things."

"Do you want to start killing people?"

"No.."

"Well thats how they are made killing someone a lot of nasty soul business and infusing your magic energy into them so they know your their master. You need to do that last but when we get back."

I looked at the pink plush, i hope the person who died for it was happy to be a kitty.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

877 53 22
Ten years ago I made a huge fucking mistake. Who would have known that my childhood would end up with me being thrown into a shit show of violence, t...
THE WEREWOLF [On Hold] Per Hya

Literatura romàntica

6.3K 103 25
Warning ⚠️ 18+ contains alot of violence, toxic actions, smut, vulgar language, sexual abuse, assault, mental and physical abuse. This book is 18+ an...
3.6K 267 45
"Are you sure that I don't make you nervous when I get closer to you?" he teased me. Each word he said he took a step closer to me. By now my heart w...
266K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...