Love Maybe?

By bossedupsis

I listen in quietly as I tiptoed around the corner to see what my boyfriend was talking about. If he's cheati... More

New House New Life New Hot Boys
First Fight
"Just Friends"
Secrets Secrets So Many To Keep
Lunch With Him
Memories
Love Maybe?
Kidnapped
~Where am I ? ~
10
11
Ashley
13
:) 14.
15
Vote , Read , Comment
The Change
Nineteen
UGGHHH
Twenty
Twenty One
Okay
Butterflies
Trouble
Thoughts ? Chapter Update
Ice Cream Chapter Update
Pregnant?
Great New - last chapter

16

13 1 0
By bossedupsis

Juliet

I get all the things I need to comfort Alexis. Kyle just cheated on her what a fuçk nigga.

"You want some ice cream?" I asked her

"Nahh bring in the whiskey " she smiled

"You know you can't drink it will affect the babbies"

"Oh yeah " she looked down at her big belly.

I walked over and hugged her.

"It's okay , I'm here , let it all out " I tried to comfort her.

She cried for 5 minutes but she stopped. If this happened to me I would be crying for days.

"Who needs him anyway? " she laughed " fucccçk himmmm "

"Right he not no ex he's a y like why did you date him" I laughed

"I'm not gon worry about him " she said proudly.

I know what will make her happy.

"Let's have a twerk session to release all this stress." I smile

"Okay put on the best songs and lets twerk." She giggled.

I put on the best songs and we twerked all night .

Kyle

I cheated on Alexis twice. I dunno why but I don't feel bad.

"Babe how do you want it today?" Brittney asked me.

"The regular " I smiled as I walked over there and grabbed her ass.

"God you have so much ass.  Ass for daaayyss " I mumbled as I rubbed my diçk on her.

I slipped on the condom and thrust into her. She gasped the second I slipped in. Moans filled the room .

"Uh , murder this pusssyy " she moaned

I'm hitting it from the back so I grab her small hips and thrust into her harder.

"Dàmn so tight" i groaned .

Keeping the pace up I grabbed her titties and squeezed them while I kept hitting it .

"Who am I to you? " I groaned.

"My sugar dadddiii " she moaned . I pulled out . I know she never said that.

"Why you stop?" She asked grabbing my diçk.

I'm not her sugar dadddiii , but I Ain't say that.

She started to suçk on it. Dàmn that felt great. I push her head forcing her to suçk all of me.

I throw my head back in pleasure. Bitting my lip I grab her ass.

"Uhh yess dadddiii " she moaned when I grabbed her ass.

I busted in her mouth and she drunk it. The way she suçk my diçk was great.

I turn her around and hit it from the back. Moans fill the room.

"Fuck " I groaned . I was on the edge of cuming and I knew she was too.

"Uhhhh " she moaned and came. I thrust into her harder and her body started to shake.

"Yessss , don't stop !" She moaned.

I didn't I kept thrusting into her. Being inside her felt like heaven. I didn't want it to stop.

I eventually got tired and I stopped.

"I'm so in love with you Kyle." She said.  " I know it only been a day but ever heard of love at first sight? ,yeah we have that." She said as I pulled out . she came over and sat on my lap and kissed my passionately, while I grabbed her ass.

"I love you too" I said wanting to hit it once more. I slide in and she rode it again.

"Yess , don't stop . I love you and your diçk " she moaned.

We did a second round a few more times then passed out. This girl is life. Everything I wanted in a girl. Then Alexis came across my mind. Brittney can't compare to Alexis my first love.

Stay tuned

More drama soon to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...
Always His By Dear_B

Teen Fiction

586K 14.8K 51
"When the Bad boy first laid eyes on the good girl it was just love at first sight." ~ "No guy wants to see his ex move on so fast after the break up...
5.5K 143 56
"Listen, do you want to fuck or not?" He was getting irritated with the time I was wasting. "You," I poke a finger to his hard chest. "don't scare me...
7.7K 83 12
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...