Chocolate! (on hiatus)

By poltergeist_people

The bell to my grandfathers old shop rang and I looked up from my magazine, "Welcome to Sugar Suga- whoa what... More

Ch 1: Welcome to Sugar Sugar!
Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?
Ch 3: ...Sooo You Wanna Live In my Basement?
Ch 4: Here Comes the Rainbow Psycho.
Ch 5: I KNEW YOU KNEW I'M MORE CUTE THAN A CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!
Ch 6: Yes! Doughnut Panties for the Win!
Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.
Ch 8: Everything
Ch 9: The Attic
Ch 10: Arson
Ch 11: Prison food
Ch 12: Jumping the guy at Dairy Queen.
Ch 13: Can I Have Your Fortune Cookie?
Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.
Ch 15: Bonus Chapter; Love is a Bitch Axel POV
Ch 16: Free Will
Ch 17: Magic
Ch 18: For the Love of Lola
Ch 19: Demons Aren't Real!
Ch 20: Familiar
Ch 21: Things Change.
Ch 22: Cruel Isn't a Synonym for Honest.
Ch 23: Don't you Wanna Taste my Rainbow Cake?
Ch 24: I'm Lola
Ch 25: What Would You do if I Told You I Love You?
Ch 26: I Hate You
Ch 27: I Hate You Too
Ch 28: Because I'm Sexually Frustrated.
Ch 29: Not all of us are Whores
Ch 30: Now Strip
Ch 31: Fudge You!
Ch 33: Kitty
Ch 34: Misunderstandings
Ch 35: Ice
Ch 36: Embarrassed?
Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!
Ch 38: Leo the Lemon
Ch 39: The Lola I Know
Ch 40: Lawyers are Like Santa
Ch 41: Memory
Ch 42: Proof.
Ch 43: Cherry Pop!
Ch 44: Piece of Cake.
Ch 45: Uh Honesty?
Ch 46: Little Candy Queen
Ch 47: Karma is Soft Caramel
Ch 48: Fly
Ch 49: Gummy Bear
Ch 50: You're a Bitch
Ch 51: The Most Devastatingly Horrible Thing in my Candy Land Life.
Ch 52: Some People Dont Believe in Televison
Ch 53: A Plan
Ch 54: Inner Demons
Ch 55: Rage
Ch 56: It's Name is Squishy.
Ch 57: Hell Muffins
Ch 58: A Rainbow With a Rock for a Brain.
Ch 59: Burnt Cookies
Ch 60: The Night Terror Myth
Ch 61: That. Fucking. Bastard.
Ch 62: Taffytwirls Flaming Pillows
Ch 63: Deep Fried Oreos
Bye.

Ch 32: Bucket List

34K 2K 245
By poltergeist_people

Axel POV:

"What the hell man? I try and help you out and you cut me...a lot."

I glared over at Karma, tail whipping wildly, "Why did you show up?"

"because I'm smart enough to know that as much as you want to burying yourself balls deep into her was a bad idea for one night only. For several reasons, one of which being the aftermath when your back to your senses and two being you might have decided that she would be cute dead when you were done." He shot me a look, "well the sun has risen, your back to normal, you have to explain some serious shit to her. how do you feel?"

I looked away.

"Your welcome. this place is a dump."

My eyes widened and I shoved past Karma out into the main shop.

Lola was on her knees scrubbing the floor in a pair of my sweats I kept in the break room and an old T-shirt. her rainbow hair was a mess, objects were flying around trying to desperately clean up whatever they could. She sniffled a bit pink mascara and black lines running down her face with her tears.

Shit.

"wow she's good at this."

I ignored Karma, instead approaching the small girl, "lola.."

She glanced at me, "not now..I-I have to fix this all...it's not okay..grandpas shop..he would be sad. I.."

Focusing I closed my eyes.

Opening them again only when the shop was nearly what it had been. A few things couldn't be salvaged.

She was staring down at her hands, "are you better now?"

"Lola.."

"Next time just go...I don't know stay home when you know your going to cause trouble. I can't afford to rebuild my shop."

"I know."

She looked past us at a shattered gum ball machine, the hand painted glass and structure destroyed beyond recognition. 

She looked utterly broken, "Grandpa loved that machine...grandma painted it you know."

Karma sighed, "Sweetness, I think your avoiding the whole, 'a demon nearly raped me' thing."

"hm? oh..yeah. Bad lava cake you shouldn't rape people."

The red head face palmed. "you have got to be..lola..sugar I know your stupidity is cute but thats a little much."

I growled at him.

He rose a brow at me, "what? you don't wanna be in trouble for doing bad things?"

She stared at us, clearly not okay in any way.

"Lola."

She looked at me, sort of...it was like she wasn't even really there. 

"Snap out of it."

Karma groaned, "you are the most insensitive ass I have ever met."

I frowned, "do we really need to go through your history? you're not exactly man of the year fuckface."

He sneered, "really? I'm never saving your ass again."

"I didn't need saving."

"yeah right because just screwing the old mans granddaughter on his shops floor and probably hurting her or killing her in the process is on the top of your god damned bucket list." He shot me a loathing look, "oh wait its actually probably the only thing on your bucket list you obsessed twisted little fuck."

I snarled at him teeth bared. "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't need to snap out of it."

"...not even going to deny the bucket list thing bro?"

"Karma."

"Fine fine. but its not my fault, you attacked first I was just trying to be a good person..demon..thing..you know save the princess? fuck the princess...a lot." he trailed off into his own damn world.

I growled louder, "and I'm the insensitive ass? did your showing up have anything to do with actually helping her?"

"I was going to help her learn the difference between half breed sex and incubus sex. See i'm nice you could play too when you were better."

"Do you want to fucking die?"

"No. I want you to admit your shit an move on like a pathetic ass when your rejected just like everyone else who feels."

I sneered, "oh so this is about you evening the score? your angry that your own stupidity lost you respect and hurt your poor poor feelings and you want me to feel the same?"

He grit his teeth.

"Not going to happen."

"of course not because you have it all figured out don't you? if you refuse to feel you can't be hurt. well look around Axel! and tell me you don't give a fuck. Look me straight in the eye and tell me you didn't rush out here to check on her and you don't hate that she's so miserable. Tell me you enjoy her pain just like you enjoy everyone else's, that you get the same satisfaction seeing that lost and destroyed look on her face as you do with every victim you have ever had." He looked over a quiet Lola, "tell me you don't care that she's just silent and still, tell me you don't want her to smile again and then I'll leave it the fuck alone."

"fuck you Karma."

He pursed his lips, "thats what i thought. A word of advice, let go of the past and for fucks sake admit you have an obsession."

"had."

He hummed, "had..disappointment cuts more than rejection I hear."

I frowned, disappointment?

"nope. Still obsessed, you looked ridiculously offended at the idea you know. You're still the same demon who turns train tracks into pretzels and collects photos from afar. Why?"

I didn't answer instead, I pulled Lola from the floor. 

"pretty things are hard to break if we don't get too close is it?"

"i like breaking things."

he smiled, "I know. You don't like feeling that anything can be more than a literal thing."

"never was a thing."

"then I don't understand."

"And you never will."

He stared at the woman in my arms, "She must have been so small as a child."

I shrugged, "never noticed."

"of course you did...Lola sweetness, are you okay?"

She peered at him through her lashes but said nothing.

I brushed her hair back, "I'm sorry Lola."

She stiffened in my arms, "are you? really?"

More sorry than she would ever know. "This emptiness doesn't suit you. It's not cute. I thought you're supposed to be cute."

"People don't hate cute things but everyone hates me."

Karma whistled lowly, "I don't know if you noticed man, but rainbow here has some issues."

I growled lowly at him, "not issues..just misunderstandings."

"doesn't that sound familiar, you know there was this total weirdo once who had this borderline pedophilc thing for a wide eyed child and to him, she couldn't do a thing wrong, she was perfect." He shook his head, "I was envious that he had someone who was so bright, I wanted to meet her one day."

"And?"

"And I think maybe if he had stepped in sooner, she wouldn't be so alone. I think the weirdo knows it to. I think he's furious that he missed a key moment in her life and that she was all alone. I think he's at a loss after so long of not seeing her. But I can understand what the obsession was, I did stop by to hear a story about her now and again after all."

"did you now?"

"yeah. She made my friend happy, it was weird to see him happy."

"is that so?"

He sighed, "Axel. Maybe you should just I don't know, hold her for a while and think about it. just take the time and look at her."

"I watched her grow up Karma. I live with her. I spend everyday looking at her." I shifted her in my arms, "There isn't a thing I don't notice when it comes to her."

His gaze shifted, "And what do you have to say about that Lola?"

I looked down to see her blue eyes staring intently at me.

She said nothing.

"I think you just got rejected man."

I growled, "go the hell away."

He disappeared.

"..I dont hate you."

I looked down at the saddened Lola, not exactly sure what I should do, "tell me how the hell to make you annoying again."

"tell me something truthful."

I brushed her hair back and whispered softly into her ear, "I dont hate you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 40 11
"Who are you?" I demand. The boy in front of me replies, "That's not how this works, love." I freeze. That phrase. That voice. It can't be. I look...
788 53 22
Ten years ago I made a huge fucking mistake. Who would have known that my childhood would end up with me being thrown into a shit show of violence, t...
1K 302 26
She looks...there are no words. Her clothe-less body lays stiff on a metal slab, and her head moving back and forth. I could stare at this all day, b...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...