Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

بواسطة mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Chapter Twenty-Two

244K 9.1K 3.1K
بواسطة mizpanda

I made my way up the small windy stairs with the fortune cookie in my hand. I had to quickly tell him to get back to his seat for the fortune cookie and to get him back before everybody left to go to the other side of the mansion-hotel place for drinks.

I finally reached the top and was in a dark room. The only light was coming from the two open doors which led to a balcony, lighting up the room with moonlight.

I silently made my way toward the balcony with a grin on my face. Time to scare Xander and pay him back. I crept out to the balcony, pausing when no one was there.

Was the man wrong?

I walked out onto the large balcony. "Xander?" I asked, looking around. I turned back and paused when a figure stood there causing me to jump.. that idiot.

My heart skipped a beat when the figure closed both doors with a bang. Not only because of that but because I slowly made out his features as my eyes adjusted and he came closer, causing the moon and night sky to light up his face.

I felt dizzy... sick to the stomach...

Why did he need to pester me?!

"Milania.... it was so rude of you to run off during our conversation earlier... I was just asking you a few simple questions" Mr. Firona's voice made me shiver.

"I had stuff to do" Really? That's the best you've got, "The food was about to be served and I didn't want to get in trouble" I saved the excuse but it was still bullshit.

He chuckled at my words.

"My silly silly girl..." He paused, "Oh look who doesn't have a knife on her this time... nothing to stab me with this time huh?"

I said nothing so he continued.

"I've something I'd like to stab you with... my big huge coc-"

"Please let me go back down!" I didn't want to listen to him. He disgusted me... his cock was probably a worm compared to Xanders.

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!

"So tell me, who's your new master?" He asked and I said nothing, "How much does your master touch you... you never told me...."

"P-please"

"Are you showing me how you beg him? How perverted is he.. would he like to watch his little maid be touched by her past master?" He came closer to me and my whole body shook with fear.

I was too scared to defend myself to fight back. My eyes roamed down to his crotch area... if I kicked him there...

"Don't even think about it... it'll hurt you more than it'll hurt me" He laughed and I swallowed a lump in my throat, "Or were you thinking about this in you? Huh... you've become such a slutty litt-"

"I wasn't thinking that! I'd never think that!" I finally found my voice.

"So you still got fight in you? Has your new master not punished you enough? Not hurt you enough? Not touched you enough...?" He smiled a toothy smile and he was right up to me in the next second. I glanced back, noticing the balcony and quickly darted past him, not wanting to be near the edge.

He caught my wrist but luckily for me pushed me against the wall at the side. The door was in front of me to the left while the balcony was to the right. He stood back, brushing his hand through his hair.

There was no way I could jump the balcony with that drop so my only escape was the door but of course he was in the way.

"Y'know Milania... I've never double-teamed such a young girl" He bit his lip... what?

"I'm sure your master would enjoy both me and him fuc-"

"He's not like that!" I snapped and he raised his eyebrows. He blinked once before chuckling. He neared me, narrowing his eyes and grabbing my chin with one hand.

"I'm sure he's not" He smirked, "Has he told you not to say a word or he'll make it even worse for you.. like I did... although I myself was proud" He seemed to be thinking.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything, just stare at him with fear and hatred. He disgusted me.

His eyes roamed down to my lips, "So red... and luscious...." He licked his lips, looking like he wanted to devour me. My heart was beating so loud it was almost giving me a headache.

HIT HIM! MOVE ALREADY!

You always see people 'frozen with fear'. I always thought that was bullshit until now. I understood it all now.

"Would you like me to take you right here? Do you still have your virginity?" I could see in his eyes how much he loved taunting me. I felt my eyes watering. Don't....

His eyes lit up and a huge smile appeared on his face, "That's what I love to see! This is why females were put on this earth... to be fucked and to be used. Vulnerable little weaklings" He barked before biting his lip.

"Like hell that's what we're here for! We're much more than that, much more than you! You're just a pathetic human being!" I spat in his face and quickly regretted it. Fury appeared in his eyes and he was immediately angered.

My breath hitched in my throat.

"Pathetic?!" He laughed, "Me? Pathetic?! Am I the one working as a useless maid who's just begging to be fucked. Am I the one with the disgusting scar?! Or the one who was able to be beaten? NO!" He growled, I felt weak "I bet your 'master' can't wait to rape you! But then once he sees how disgusting you are with those sc-"

The door crashed open and the next thing that happened was too quick to even take in. I wiped my blurry eyes in shock but barely had enough time when someone gripped my wrist, tugging me toward them.

The last thing I had seen was the door crashing open, a punch being thrown at Mr. Firona then him falling to the side.

I raised my head, my heart skipping a beat when my eyes landed on Xander. I lay into him, trying to hide I was crying but it was pretty useless.

"Touch her again" Xander's voice was so threatening that I literally shivered, "I will not hesitate to kill you" What scared me was the seriousness in his voice....

He pulled me inside, locking the balcony door behind him, leaving Mr. Firona out there. I expected him to bring us back down but instead he stopped, bringing me to the corner of the room where a cushioned chair sat.

I expected him to sit me down but instead he sat down. Then I was pulled onto his lap but for once I didn't reject.... I needed this.

"It isn't true what he said" Xander spoke softly, "Your body, everything about you is beautiful" I held back the tears that threatened to leak.

Grow up.

I lay into him, my hand gripping to the shirt he wore under the suit. I closed my eyes for a moment, "I though you were up here"

"Ethan told me Mr. Tyrese sent you up here... he tricked you"

"I'm stupid and weak"

"No you're not"

"If you hadn't have come I probably would have been r-"

"Don't" His voice was slightly aggressive at first before he paused, "Don't" His voice was softer, "You're smart, you would have figured a way out. Aren't you the one who stabbed him?" A small smile formed on my face when he said that.

"Xander... this is so soppy and ew what we're doing right now" I scrunched up my face.

"But it's happening" He murmured.

"This isn't how a master and a maid should be... so unprofessional" I laughed weakly before sitting up a bit and letting out a sigh.

He seemed to frown at my words and I could have sworn a look of hurt appeared in his eyes, "Master and a maid... that's all we are? Not even friends?" He raised his eyebrows before chuckling lightly, but I felt there was some seriousness behind it.

The silence was soothing... and I'm pretty sure Xander knocked Mr. Firona out as there was no noise from him.

"We should go back before everyone heads to the nightclub or bar room or whatever" I told him and he shot me a concerned look.

"Do you want to go home instead?"

"No, I think I need to try and relax and have a drink. It'll be a crowded place so I'll be safe"

"You're one of the toughest girls I know" He laughed before standing up, sliding me off his lap, "Let's go" 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6K 356 25
Blackwood family will hire a new maid. Perhaps for the best perhaps for the worst. The young maid wants to help the masters of the house like an ange...
254 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
543 23 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
2.2K 271 37
*****This book has been published through Amazon and is available to buy.***** *****This is the unedited version***** Clara is a beautiful captive. ...