Alone Together (a Patrick Stu...

By KariaRose

I never thought I would ever be in love---that just doesn't happen to a girl like me. That all changed.It was... More

Alone Together (a Patrick Stump fanfic)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three *LEMON*
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine (LEMON)
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two *Lemon*
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty *Lemon*
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven

Chapter Fifteen

1K 41 32
By KariaRose

Author's Note: Hey guys. I know I suck with not posting often but I'll try harder. Work can be so tiring and then that leaves me with writers block-my worst enemy haha. But I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have been reading my story :D

Smith and Stratton's POV

The darkness was not their friend as the two officers sneaked around the large home. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack- except they were trying to find the correct room. Smith tripped over a bush and cursed. When he looked up he noticed that a room had it's blinds up. Maybe he could take a peek and see what room it was. He peered in and noticed shapes,shit. He stared harder and he could barley make out what looked like a bed. He made a notion and Stratton quickly walked up behind him.

"I think this is right.." Smith whispered.

Stratton nodded and leaned forward to look inside, it defiantly looked like a bedroom. He could also make out shapes of bodies. The girl must be in there.

The two officers left the bedroom and quickly ran up to the front door. Smith proceeded to knock loudly. Both officers held there stances, hand hovering over belts for easy access to their guns if they need it.

Rose's POV

I was suddenly jolted awake to a strong feeling of being watched. I stared at the window in horror when my eyes met two pairs of eyes. I couldn't move. I began to silently panic. Who could that be? I felt him move, turning towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. When I looked at the window they were gone. Not even five minutes later there was a loud knock. I heard him groan then felt the bed shift as he got up.

"Don't you dare think of escaping." His tone scared me.

I could hear him talking to two men who sounded like officers.

"Sir, we have a warrant to search your home."A man with a deep voice spoke with strong authority.

"Fine."I heard my captor speak, sounding annoyed.

I was suddenly filled with joy. I was leaving. The bedroom door open and to my disappointment it was him.

"Get in the closet, there is a door climb through it. Stay quiet. If you don't do this, I will hurt you." He said as he pointed towards the closet.

I tried to delay getting up because I knew my saviors were just in the other room. I felt him grab my arm and he pushed me into the closet. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. All I wanted was to be home with Patrick. I fit very uncomfortable in this makeshift hole in the wall. I kept crying as I heard the front door open and then close. There goes my chance.

Smith and Stratton POV

"She's in there, she's got to be. He was very weird and guarded."Smith said as he climbed into the squad car.

"Yeah, he wouldn't let us explore the bedroom much. We will just have to go back again." Stratton replied as he buckled himself in. The two officers drove off. They made it back to the station. Patrick was standing there with hope written all over his face.

"Any luck?" He asked the two officers.

"She's there but we can't get to her.."Smith said.

"Well, why can't you?!"Patrick said sounding annoyed.

Stratton stepped forward. "Look man, we are doing all that we can. Why don't you go home and rest. We will call you if we find out anymore."

Patrick sighed, turned away, and stormed out of the station. The officers just looked at each other and sighed. Looks like this is going to be a lot harder than they thought.

Patrick's POV

I left the station's door slam shut as I made my way back to my car. What the hell? I slammed my car door and drove back home. I tried to calm myself as I called Pete.

"Any news?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. They know where she is but can't get her yet." I said as I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I'm not a big drinker but I feel like this is the right time to drink.

"Damn." He cursed.

I leaned on the counter as we sat there in silent. I took a swig of my beer and placed it down.

"Hey why don't I come over?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, thanks." I hung up the phone and sat down at the kitchen table. I wasn't sure how much more I could stand being away from her. I sighed. I missed her so damn much. I just didn't understand who would want to take her from me?

The door opened and I heard Pete cough as he walked in. He walked over to me and sat down across from me. I looked up at him, I was on the brink of tears.

"Patrick.."Pete whispered.

"Man, this.."I couldn't finish my thought .

"Why don't we find her ourselves?"Pete said.

I looked up at him. "How? The police have her phone." I felt so defeated.

"Well, we could ask for it back."Pete thought aloud.

"I don't think they will give that up. It's police property till the investigation is finished.. there's got to be another way."I sighed.

Pete just looked at me, he was clearly thinking about something. I gazed passed him as I thought of the very first memory of Rose and I. She was so awkward it was adorable. She seemed so surprised to have met me. I liked the fact that she hadn't screamed out who I was or didn't freak out. I mean, I get it, but it's nice when I'm treated like everyone else. She tried her hardest every time we had met. I just couldn't get enough of her.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear Pete speaking.

"Patrick?"He broke me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"I replied.

"I said we could follow the cops when they go to see her again."Pete was smiling.

That idea sounded perfect. It might actually work.

"Perfect. Pete you are awesome." We high-fived each other.

Rose's POV

He pulled my from the hole in the wall and I kept crying. I fought against him, I punched and kicked but it did no good. He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me over powering me. I screamed and then yelped as I felt a stinging sensation on my face after he slapped me.

"Shut. Up."He growled and then suddenly his lips crushed mine as he kissed me angrily.

The tears kept flowing as I silently begged for Patrick to come and rescue me. A few moments later he pushed me away from him.

"I need for you to like me not hate me." He sounded so sad.

"I-if you want me to like you...l-let me go.."I stuttered, still crying.

He turned and looked at me so fast that it caused me to jump.

"Let you go? Are you fucking crazy?" He snarled.

"Please..."I whimpered.

"No one will ever find you. You are MINE." He nearly shouted as his anger grew.

I backed off and looked down at the bed, defeated. I love you Patrick...

Smith and Stratton's POV

"Alright, round two?" Stratton asked.

A few days had passed since they last checked in on the missing girl case. They were tired of seeing her boyfriend there almost everyday.

"Yep. Let's get this girl." Smith said as they grabbed their guns. They loaded up the squad car and drove off not knowing they were being followed.

Patrick's POV

It was hard to do to figure out when they were seeing her. I spent so many days in that station that if I had to stay one more moment in there I was going to freak out. My heart pounded hard against my chest as Pete pulled up. Then before I knew it we were trailing the two cops. I was going to see her again soon. I couldn't help but smile.

Thirty minutes later both the officers and us arrived at the house.

(hope you enjoyed :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 242 15
Patrick Stump is such a sweet man, but with every relationship, his and Christa's has ups and downs. Will they be able to make the trip up the hill t...
63.9K 1.6K 30
a collection of lazily written patrick stump imagines. beware the atrocious writing. [completed. no longer updating]
1K 26 23
Brown family always have a game, and I'm on their game now. Have a whole years off means I have a time for stay at home all day. I never thought my y...
50.8K 1.6K 26
Electra gives up. She almost did that is. Her first day back at school brings her the beautiful, nerdy, smart, talented angel called Patrick Stumph...