Chapter Twenty-Nine (LEMON)

Patrick's POV

We arrived at the hotel, my heart was racing as my pants begin to feel tighter. She looked at me with a smile and the next thing I know were through the hotel room's door and she's on the bed. I looked down at her with a slight smile.I climbed into the bed next to her then leaned in and kissed her gently. I knew what I was doing was wrong but it just felt so damn good.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, bringing me closer to her, as we deepened the kiss.  My hands trailed around her body, she was well built and everything was so firm. It was a bit of a nice change from how Rose is. I pushed Rose away from my thoughts as I kissed down Natasha's neck. I could feel goosebumps begin to raise down her neck. I bit softy and got a nice little moan in response. 

I kissed back up her neck and kissed her softly before gently biting and tugging a bit on her lower lip. She moaned once more and I could feel her begin to remove my shirt. I helped her with my shirt, and we both were breathing heavily with need. 

Her eyes bore into mine as I began to pull up her dress, she leaned in to kiss me again. I smiled as her dress finally came off. Her breasts were completely exposed and quite a sight. I smirked as I wrapped my hand around one and softly squeezed. She gasped softly and moaned. I chuckled before I begin to kiss her down her neck. 

My lips made it her nipple and she was squirming in anticipation. I licked it and she moaned. I smiled before I softly sucked on it while my other hand massaged the other boob. She was moaning more and I wasn't sure I could hold out for much longer. 

She just nodded, there was no need to exchange words. I quickly tore off my jeans and her panties. I kissed her as I buried myself in her and she moaned out, her back arching upwards. I let out a soft moan and began to move. Her fingertips ran up and down my back, her touch sent shivers through out my body.

I groaned and picked up the pace, I licked and bit her neck. She just kept moaning, clinging onto me as if her life depended on it. I just thrusted into her faster and harder, enjoying every moment. Eventually, I couldn't handle it anymore. Especially, after she came, her entire body went ridge and tightened around me. I quickly pulled out and came onto her stomach, breathless. 

She giggled as she looked up at me, I laid next to her exhausted as I tried to catch my breath. She snuggled up close to me and let out a soft sigh. 

Bringggg. Bringgggg. Bringggg. I sat up and looked over at my phone. Shit, it was Rose.

                                                                           Rose's POV

I was beginning to get restless. Pete's words echoed through out my mind. What would I do if he did cheat on me? I am not even sure I could handle that. Not after I let myself open up to someone. In fact, if he did cheat, I don't think I could forgive him.

I rolled over to my side and curled up as my brain turned to a dark place, a place I try to avoid. I began to cry hard. My body began to shake as I laid there. I wish I was pretty as Natasha. Instead, I was an overweight girl, not as much as before due to a certain thing who had self-esteem issues and was completely fucked up.  There is no way that I am good enough for Patrick.

Patrick is this amazing man who deserves nothing but the best. So, it turns out it's her, I'll learn to get over him. As much as that my suck, I think I could. I rolled over again and stared at the clock. It was passed ten. It sure is taking him a while. I rolled onto my back and sighed again. I looked up at the dark ceiling. My chest hurt and I could barely breath. 

I need to call him and see what is going on. I need to make sure that this is just me stressing over nothing. I rolled over and picked up the phone and dialed his number. The phone began to ring and my heart was beating hard against my chest. I laid there as it kept ringing, my heart sank and I felt like the room was closing in on me. The phone stopped ringing and I was met with his voicemail. 

Maybe they're just eating and it's loud that's why he didn't answer. Though something told me that wasn't the case here. I dropped my phone and curled up into a ball and began to cry more. I screamed into my pillow trying to calm myself down.  

After a few moments, I decided I would call him again. I picked back up my phone and dialed his number. He needs to pick up. The phone began to ring and I gulped nervously.

"Hello?" He answered after the fifth ring.

"H-hey..."I could barely speak.

"What's wrong?" He sounded a bit worried. 

"Please... come home..."I begged.

"I know, I'll be home soon sweetie." Patrick spoke softly.

"Patrick, you seen my panties?" I heard Natasha say from the background and it felt the room was closing in on me.

"Patrick..."I could barely breathe.

"Its not what you think!" Patrick panicked. "This was Pete's doing. He drugged us."

"Ha! Drugged you? Nice." I said sarcastically. 

"Babe..."He said sadly.

"Wait, don't you need to be calling Natasha that?" I sneered.

"Rose." He said.

Before he could speak anymore I hung up the phone and screamed. I couldn't take this. I really didn't think he would do this to me but he did. I began to shake and my head started to hurt, the room kept spinning. 

"I'm not good enough..."I said out loud, in shock. 

I can't believe this. I can't do this. First I lose my best friend. I lose my baby. I get raped and tortured. And now I lost the one I loved. I literally have no one. I can't.... no....I'm done. 

If he doesn't want me, then I'm leaving. 

(OMG SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED GUYS!!!!! See ya next time!)