Daddy's Babygirl

By manffaa

"Babygirl deep breaths ok?" I nod looking up to his eyes, the blue outline calming my nervous state. "Answer... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21

8.

43.8K 587 75
By manffaa

"Text me details, I've gotta go I'm with Bo" my eyes griped onto his, tears trickling down my cheeks as I process the thoughts, my heart thumping against my chest.

He walks towards me, wearily of my emotions, placing his phone on my dressing room table. I watch his movements as he closes the gap between us.

"I didn't know, I swear" I look up to his eyes, a few strands of dry curls fall in front of my face as I bow my head to his chest letting out my tears at the fear of him being hurt.

"Baby" he sighs wrapping his arm around me tightly picking me up around his waist, large hands cupping my bum as he places me gently on his lap as he sits on the edge of the bed keeping his hold on me firmly.

Shaky sobs escape my lips as I clutch onto his hair holding onto his curls in an attempt to cling to him. My back is soothed with gentle rubs to calm my breathing.

"Bo bear cmon" I laugh at his playful use of nickname for me, he kisses my shoulder lightly backing away from my body pushing my hair away from my dampened cheeks, wrapping the thin curls around my ears.

The pads of his thumbs wipe away the tears embedded against my reddened cheeks. I smile at his affection, realising the towel has dropped from away my chest I grab hold of the woollen material and lift it back around my exposed skin.

A chuckle escapes his mouth as he notices my actions. Playing with the bottom of my hair I lay my head back closing my eyes at his massaging touch.

Gentle lips touch the exposed area above the towel wrapped around me, gentle kisses turn into sucking against my pale skin turning the colour into a deep purple colour, showing his markings on my vulnerable body.

I squirm against his touch feeling his tongue lift from my skin, my eyelashes flutter at the soft breathe blown against the new marked area. I'm greeted with sparklingly blue eyes.

I lean forward catching his lips on mine, I begin running my fingers through his hair, hearing the response part past his lips, a realisation creeps through my mind as I wrap my arms around his neck and rub our crutches together. I watch his body tense below me. My hips are squeezed harshly as he stops my movements looking over my face, his eye brows raised as he leans forward catching my lips with his.

"I know what your doing baby girl" he smiles briefly before kissing down my neck
"Please come with me"
I tense allowing the information to thread through. I grip his shoulders nodding slightly at his request.

The smile spreads across his face with glistening blue eye staring up at me, I smile back seeing his loving reaction. I stand up griping the towel from around me and collect the remains of clothes I dropped on the floor to the closest and decide on a new outfit.

I feel his body close to mine as his lips touch my right shoulder.
"I'm going to go home and change then get my boxing stuff ready and then I'll pick you up ok?" Another tender kiss is left on my head

"Be ready for 5:30, don't be late baby girl" I hear his movements behind me whilst I search my wardrobe for an outfit, I wait until I hear the front door close before I sit back against my bed and lower my head in sadness as another wall of emotion hit me.

I grip my phone in my hand seeing the time flash from the device "5:25" I take a deep breathe pushing my mobile into my back pocket of my jeans. I look in my long mirror, twiddling with the string on my zip up hoodie, I tie the string in a bow leaving the grey jacket open so my white plain t-shirt can be seen underneath, my black ripped jeans are folded slightly at my ankles with my converse covering my feet. My hair is straightened, strands tucked neatly around my ears as I apply a light tone of make up to my face.

My phone buzzes in my pocket, I reach for my mobile seeing a cheeky grin plastered again the screen, a photo of Brody grinning towards the camera, the curly haired boys face makes my heart warm as I slide my thumb along the console and move the mobile to my ear to be greeted with a soft voice
"Baby girl I'm outside"
"Im just coming" A chuckle echoes through the end of the phone at my choice of vocabulary I end the phone call pushing the phone into my jean pocket before retrieving my keys and running down towards the door, I turn the lights off lock up and slide the keys in my other jeaned pocket and pace down the path towards the Range Rover awaiting outside my house.

"Hi baby girl, you look beautiful"
I smile putting my seatbelt on and feel a soft swift kiss to my right cheek. I blush smiling looking up at him.

The car is driven away from my drive, I twiddle my hands nervously in my lap as I stare at the beautiful boy next to me. His lips turn into a smirk as he feels my stare.

"Like what you see little one?" I smile, giggling slightly at the cute nickname.
"Yes" I smile proudly looking at him then look back down to my lap.

His left hand leans over to take one of mine in his, intertwining our fingers in a comforting manner to fulfil the comfortable silence.

My left hand is wondering alone when Brody uses both hands to park the car. He takes a deep breath as he takes his seatbelt off moving the leaver on his chair backwards.

"Come here baby girl"
Swiftly removing my seatbelt I scurry over to Brody's lap cuddling my arms around his neck in a clingy form.

Large hands are wrapped around my back, pulling me closer in a warm comforting gesture. His head seeps into the side of my neck, nibbling slowly at the flesh.

"I love you" I whisper softly kissing the side of his head lovingly.

His head raises, smiling endlessly at my lips, I giggle feeling my cheeks warm at the close approximate.

"I love you too baby girl, you know that" A gentle kiss is exchanged and hands tickle at the inside of my jacket to the bottom of my hips. I giggle loudly leaning back, I scream bucking my hips towards Brody's as the loud beeping noise escapes the steering wheel.

His laughter circles the car as he pushes the hair away from my face smiling widely at my heated cheeks.

"Time to go now baby" I take a deep breathe opening the car door and standing patiently waiting for Brody to get his boxing bag from the boot. I close the car door and walk over to intertwine my hand with Brody's, he securely locks the car pulls the bag over his shoulder and squeezes my hand warmly.

We enter the building through the back door as the entrance is packed with people waiting to be seated. I sit quickly on the bench to the dressing room listening to the trainer advising Brody on his opponent. The walls are bare, white and dismal. The room is empty and cold. I sit searching the white walls for anything but encouragement to stop my mind racing.

"Wanna get a seat angel?"
I look over to Brody shaking my head not wanting to leave his side.A warm smile is gestured towards my nervous figure.

"Brod you have 5 minutes"

My eyes widen at the announcement, my eyes locking on Brody's in an attempt to show persuasion. He whispers something to his trainer who exits swiftly as Brody walks over to me bending down in front of my frame, clasping my hands in his, rubbing his thumbs gently over my shaking hands. Our eyes lock as he kisses my hands letting go to retrieve the necklace hanging from his neck the B from around his neckline collides coldly with my chest and the grasp is connected with a small kiss etched on the edge of my nose.

"This is y-
We're both interrupted by loud cheering and screaming, the cold white walls shaking around us from the noise erupting from the room filled with adrenaline filled bodies awaiting a brutal boxing match.

"I want you too have it baby girl" tears threaten to escape as I search his eyes for any attempt of comfort.
"Give daddy a kiss"
I giggle slightly bending down to kiss him, holding his face in a gentle gesture.

"You coming to watch or are you going to stay in here?" He scrunches his nose looking around the gloomy room.

I stand up pushing down the creases in my jeans before kissing his cheek, he winks playfully walking to put his boxing gloves on and walks towards the hallway, I follow behind him nervously seeing his trainer open the door nodding for Brody to take his stand towards the ring. I take a deep breath watching the twitches in his back ripple as he turns to plant a gentle kiss to my forehead before walking towards the door.

My legs not moving wanting to escape this dreaded nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 904 59
*Book One of the Reputation Series* "Do you not have anything to say?" Tripp asks, pressing me harder against the wall. I swallow hard, trying t...
107K 1.3K 21
This is book two of @Daddys Princess _____________________________ "I gotta go..." Dolline said quietly towards him. "Cmon, five minutes" He said a...
378K 11.2K 66
"Hey, I need you to breath for me little one." Soft breathy moans left his mouth. His eyes were glazed over. "Baby. I need a verbal confirmation l...
998K 41.3K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...